Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant Reviews

95 | Jacksonville, NC

95 Reviews for Amazing Love - Wedding Officiant

Kayla · Married on 07/05/2014

Rev. Bradley was amazing. She helped make our day wonderful. She was sweet, helpful and I would definitely recommend her to be part of your wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jena · Married on 06/07/2014

Our ceremony was perfect. It included many personal details about our lives and our "story," so it wasn't just your typical, boring ceremony. It was great and everyone loved it.

Sent on 06/16/2014

LIndy · Married on 06/04/2014

It's weird to give any business 5/5 stars (I normally just can’t do it) but Paula @ Amazing Love not only deserves that rating, she earns the rating!! In my opinion, she was absolutely amazing to work with; she listened to our wants and desires, she was very flexible with time and location, her price was affordable and her quality of service topped it all! The absolute best part of hiring Paula was her gift to us, a beautiful “Keepsake Ceremony Booklet” that we will treasure forever. So when I say I am SUPER DUPER MEGA PLEASED with Paula – Believe Me!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Paula is great! Our ceremony was customized to fit us. We met for dinner and talked about "us" and how we met. When she put our ceremony together it was as if she knew us forever. She added the little details that made everyone laugh including us. I cried during the entire ceremony and couldn't hear her when I had to repeat my vows and had to ask her to repeat them a couple of times. It was perfect! I cannot wait to see the video because I know it will be great!
    We chose to do a beer ceremony because we like beer and wanted to be different. We didn't want to have the same ceremony everyone has. She did her research and made it work! Everyone loved it! Thank you Paula!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Courtney · Married on 04/12/2014

Paula was absolutely fantastic. She was incredibly responsive and flexible and worked very hard to make our ceremony special. She crafted a lovely, personal ceremony that everyone complimented and fit our personal taste perfectly. She also caught some lovely shots of our reception area, families, and ceremony area. I would highly recommend Paula for her personal care, unique perspective, and overall quality of service.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2013

Paula was fantastic and we are so happy with the ceremony she performed for us! Prior to the wedding, she provided us with many samples and options to help us create a ceremony that matched our personalities and vision for the perfect day. Our ceremony was beautiful and exactly how we had hoped, it was everything we could have imagined and more.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Barbara · Married on 09/28/2013

Paula takes a true interest in the bride and groom and their personal story. She motivates and encourages them to spend time exploring their feelings and to develop a ceremony which is truly their own.

The ceremony itself was beautiful. Paula is relaxed, well spoken and sets a perfect pace during the ceremony. As the mother of the bride I could not have been more pleased with Paula's officiating.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Paige · Married on 09/01/2013

Paula was amazing. She made our day perfect. She provided us the ceremony we wanted and included all our friends in it which made it that much more special. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Amber · Married on 05/26/2013

Rev. Paula Bradley officiated my parents 40th Anniversary Vow Renewal at Atlantic Beach, NC. She created one of the very best memories for our family. The vows were spot on and perfectly written. I highly recommend Rev. Paula Bradley to anyone planning a wedding or vow renewal. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Bree · Married on 05/24/2013

Such a sweet lady! We loved the ceremony she provided us with. Very flexible & willing to do anything.0

Sent on 05/29/2013

Karla · Married on 02/14/2013

After the ceremony, we all talked about how sweet AND professional Paula was. We had gone through 6 dates and venues and not one of them would have compared to the personal touch Paula added.

Sent on 02/16/2013

Randy · Married on 02/14/2013

She was so wonderful. I recommend her services to any couple planning their wedding. We could not have been more pleased. She is incredible. Highly recommended.. thank you..

Sent on 02/16/2013

Gray and Elyse · Married on 12/22/2012

Amazing!!! It was almost like Paula had known us for years, every word fit us perfectly and beautifully! I can't say enough about how happy we were with Paula and her ceremony, she even included a nice section for our daughter with vows from us to her. I'd recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great person to perform a special ceremony for them.

Thanks Paula!!!!
    Gray and Elyse

Sent on 12/26/2012

Becky · Married on 12/12/2012

Paula was amazing! We requested our wedding date and asked if we could be pronounced at 12:12. We wanted an outdoor ceremony on the beach, but even though it was the coldest, windiest day of the year at Ft. Macon, she just rolled on with our plan. She had the ceremony timed perfectly at 12 minutes even played a beautiful song that fit our story. We were truly touched and amazed as we had only emailed back and forth a few times.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Reverend Paula Bradley was a joy to work with! My husband and I were very set on a date and it was with short notice that we got in touch with her. She worked with us to do whatever she could to accomodate us and by the time the wonderful day came - it was in the midst of Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy! Rev. Paula braved the very unfriendly elements to be there for us and she created a very intimate and personal wedding. She has an incredible knack for understanding the couple she's marrying and includes that in the service. She truly lives up to her "title." AMAZING! We LOVEd you! Thank you so very much for everything!
    Briton & Chuck

Sent on 11/04/2012

liz · Married on 07/17/2012

Attention all future brides...stop looking for an officiant and go with Paula, she's "amazing"! You will be very happy and you don't want to miss out on meeting such a sweet person. Our intimate ceremony (only four guests) wouldn't have been the same without her.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Jeanette · Married on 05/26/2012

Paula made my wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. My family couldn't get over how beautiful the ceremony was. I told myself I was not going to cry but of course I did! Everyone got a kick out of the fact that my husband had to put vaseline on his finger to get the ring on! I did not get to speak to Paula as much as I would of liked to before and after the ceremony because as the bride naturally I was all over the place but my family and friends said she was extremely friendly and professional. The pictures were great too! I have all of my seashells from the shell blessing in a vase as a centerpiece in our dining room. Thank you for everything Paula!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Carrie · Married on 08/22/2011

Paula,

Thank you so much for a beautiful wedding!! We appreciate everything you did to make our day perfect! You are a very sweet, kind woman with a great sense of humor. Thank you for custom-fitting our ceremony and including the ring blessing! We also enjoyed the photos that you took for us!! Thank you again for everything!!! You definitely go above and beyond the call of duty! We will never forget the "chaplain with the blue toenails"!!!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Carrie & John Teapole

Sent on 09/06/2011

Krystal · Married on 07/23/2011

Your services were outstanding!! Rev. Paula you are fantastic at what you do!! We are so glad to of found you. You came very prepared, and thanks for being able to work with us with very last minute changes. Thanks for introducing the sand ceremony to us. I loved that our custom ceremony included the children. You helped me stay calm and collective before our special day. Thanks for being so flexible to fit our busy schedules. we will recommend you to anybody!! Thanks You from the bottom of our hearts, you are terrific at what you do!!

The VERY Happily Married Couple,
    JOHN & KRYSTAL LANCASTER

Sent on 07/24/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2011

Dear Paula,
    Our Wedding was beautiful and I want to thank you for everything. You are a truly gifted, creative professional and I am so thankful that I found you. My dream was to have an elegant, simple ceremony that reflected our love and you made that dream a reality. You were responsive, extremely organized, kind and cooperative. We had a unique experience in our beach house and I thought we would have to leave Emerald Isle early and you were very gracious to review your schedule to consider accommodating us. In the end everything worked out. I also thought you were a terrific value!
    Thanks for everything,
    Michelle

Sent on 07/13/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2011

Paula was wonderful! She is such a sweet woman who cares very much about her job and the happiness that she brings to the couples that she works with. She was very professional, flexible and was available with a short notice. She made us feel very comfortable and stress free. The copy of the ceremony that she made for us was beautiful and matched our beach theme. I would highly recomend her to anyone who is looking to get married. Thank you so much Paula!
    Jennifer and Ryan

Sent on 06/27/2011

Krystal · Married on 06/25/2011

Reverend Paula was so wonderful in how she helped my husband and family get ready for my arrival. She performed a beautiful ceremony..so much so that my sister-in-law wants to look into getting her degree to become a minister. Thank you so much Rev. Paula. You made the day more enjoyable and I couldn't be happier with our ceremony.
    Best wishes,
    Krystal Barbour Tourville

Sent on 07/06/2011

Christine · Married on 06/11/2011

Paula was amazing! She was warm and friendly and very easy to work with. She had many options to make our wedding ceremony fit our personalities and blending of our families. I had absolutely no stress at all concerning the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2011

Bill · Married on 05/29/2011

We cannot thank Rev. Paula enough for the service she perfomed for us. She is very flexible, professional, and most of all she very personable. Every time I spoke with her she worked with me and set my worries at ease. Another plus is her promptness to get back in touch and stay in touch. All of our guests gave us the best compliments on her and her service. Look no more! This is who you want. Thanks again Rev. Paula.

Bill and Kristie Warren

Sent on 06/13/2011

Kimberly · Married on 05/21/2011

Paula was great! Very professional, caring and organized. Her services are well worth the cost and some! She made our wedding special and customized it to our needs.

Sent on 05/23/2011