Amazing Floral Moments Reviews

Amazing Floral Moments 4
Amazing Floral Moments 5

Cassidy · Married on 07/27/2019

Best florist imaginable!

I cannot rave enough about Amazing Floral Moments!! Gerrie is so amazing and made my wedding day SO SO beautiful! She goes above and beyond in every sense. She is so pleasant to work with, she contacted me throughout the planning often, anticipated and helped me plan and make adjustments. We used her fabric for our arbor as well and she placed it so nicely and it complimented her flowers wonderfully. The arbor flowers were huge all of the colors matched our wedding perfectly. My bouquet literally looked like an oversized table arrangement, it was far greater than anything I could have imagined. She is so creative and plans for everything! My husband had 2 boutonnieres because she wanted it to look fresh all night and after pictures and hugging, etc. it can look a little smashed/wilted. I have nothing but praise and 5 stars for Amazing Floral Moments! PLEASE do yourself a favor and hire them for your wedding, they will blow you away!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!!

They brought my flowers on time and allowed us to use their vases for the day to keep the flowers from wilting because it was so warm that day.

Amazing Floral Moments 6
    Sent on 08/08/2019

Linda · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing says it all

Gerrie did an awesome job with my oldest daughter's wedding 2 years and and I knew we would hire her again for my youngest daughter's wedding that took place 2 weeks ago. She is amazing! Everything was exactly as my daughter had hoped it would be.....
    I knew she did amazing work but it was totally confirmed when my daughter started crying at the sight of her bouquet.....HAPPY tears because it was soooo beautiful!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Erin · Married on 09/02/2018

Gerrie did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and decorations! Everything was exactly how I imagined and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! I wouldn't pick anyone else to do our flowers!

Amazing Floral Moments 7
    Amazing Floral Moments 8
    Amazing Floral Moments 9
    Amazing Floral Moments 10
    Sent on 10/05/2018

Karis · Married on 08/25/2018

Gerrie made the most stunning flower arrangements for our wedding. They were exactly what we had in mind and we had so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the flowers were! Although we lived abroad, Gerrie was very flexible with communication, planning, and payments, which kept us from worrying about anything when the big day came!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Karis

Karis · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful arrangements!

We requested sunflowers with a wildflower accent and Gerrie perfectly delivered! The bouquets were beautiful and we only wished that we could keep them forever. Gerrie was absolutely professional and quick to respond to requests. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for flower arrangements!

Amazing Floral Moments 11
    Amazing Floral Moments 12
    Sent on 01/06/2019

Autumn · Married on 08/11/2017

Choosing Amazing Floral Moments was easily one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding! We had an exceptional experience with Gerrie and were blown away with her from our very first inquiry. She provided three proposals with different price ranges to help us achieve our floral needs within our budget. Between several phone calls, emails, and meeting with her in person, she went above and beyond to get to know us and ensure our vision was achieved. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and have received countless compliments. It was truly a joy to work with Gerrie and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Clair · Married on 08/05/2017

Gerrie was amazing to work with. She brought my wedding dreams to life with her talent, I mean wow! All it took was a single consult for her to know exactly what I wanted. I know most brides are emotional on their big day, but when she delivered the bouquets, boutonnieres, and my live hair piece, I couldn't help but cry. She will go above and beyond to make your day special, no matter the distance she may have to go for you. Will be recommending her to everyone and anyone I know in need of a florist!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2016

We had such a GREAT experience working with Gerrie at Amazing Floral Moments. We could not have been happier with the outcome of our bouquets and center pieces - I think I cried a little when I first saw them :) not to mention, we received countless compliments about them. But, beyond that Gerrie was a dream to work with - she is extremely organized, helpful, and flexible! I LOVED that she created a private pinterest board so that I was able to see the 'vision' in the making.

Of all the vendors that we used Gerrie would hands down be the first recommendation I would make to any future bride.

Sent on 05/27/2016

I am so glad that we used Amazing Floral Moments for our flowers! Gerrie Morgan is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is true professional, incredibly kind, and has beautiful ideas. Gerrie made our bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces. After showing her pictures, Gerrie made a Pinterest board that we could both add to throughout the planning process. She thought of so many details that I would never have considered! I thought that the flowers were an exceptional value for the quality received. We did our own decorating of the chapel, and Gerrie ordered us greenery at a wholesale price to be able to do so. Our reception venue had a very small window of time to decorate, so Gerrie did all of the decorating for us for a very reasonable rate. She delivered the flowers promptly to the chapel. Everything was just gorgeous and went above and beyond what I had pictured. Gerrie helped to make my wedding day vision a reality! Don't hesitate to book with Amazing Floral Moments!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Lynn · Married on 11/14/2015

Gerrie helped us with the flowers for our daughter's wedding at Pillar Church and the reception at Baker Events in Holland. Thanks so much for being willing to travel! She created stunning bouquets and table arrangements in burgundy, pink and peach for our daughter's Fall reception. She was helpful in assisting our daughter to articulate thoughts, then to bring her ideas to reality while suggesting possibilities to make them even better. We loved the variety of colors and textures. Gerrie was so easy to work with and communicate with. We received her name from a friend and now we have passed her name on to others because of her great work. She was a blessing.

Sent on 11/19/2015