Amazing Face Reviews

47 | Phoenix, AZ

47 Reviews for Amazing Face

• Steffi

Steffi · Married on 05/10/2014

Adrienne was such a blessing on my wedding day. She really listened to what I wanted and did an amazing job. It was so fun having her there on my wedding day to complete my makeup as well as my mom, mother in-law, and bridesmaids makeup. She did a truly amazing job and was very flexible and easy to talk to. I have all ready recommended her to all my friends. Her prices are great and the quality is amazing (the airbrush and eyelashes lasted ALL night). :)

Sent on 11/09/2014

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2014

Had a wonderful experience with Adrienne. She did mine & my mother's makeup for my brother's wedding and we looked fantastic. She was extremely pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend her for any event!!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Cynthia · Married on 04/05/2014

Everything came out perfectly. Thank you so much for putting up with all of our craziness!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Sophie · Married on 03/23/2014

Adrienne was amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure I felt great on the wedding day - including a run to CVS for bobby pins to save a hair do last minute! She was easy to work with and if I didn't like something she took no offense and adjusted until I was happy. My make-up looked great and lasted all through the night and into the next morning!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Jill · Married on 03/15/2014

Adrienne was so flexible and easy to work with. Such a nice person, I enjoyed having her do my makeup. She squeezed me in and was able to do my makeup for the night of my bachelorette party. She already had appointments set for that day but still made it work with me last minute, I am so appreciative for that. The makeup turned out great. Doing the trial run gave us an opportunity to tweak some colors for the wedding day. My makeup turned out amazing on the big day! The bridesmaids looked beautiful and loved their makeup too! Makeup looked great in the pictures, I was really happy with the results!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Adrienne was the perfect choice for our wedding. She was on time, cheerful, professional, compliant, and all at an affordable price. I would hire her again for any event.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Rachael · Married on 10/12/2013

Adrienne was so sweet and professional, I loved working with her. She does a great job at such an affordable price. I love the airbrush. Everyone's makeup looked flawless for my wedding, and still natural. Lasted all night long. After my trial I made a color suggestion change and on my wedding day she had it all written down and it was perfect! Having Adrienne come to our hotel room was so convenient. Thank you again Adrienne, you did a great job!

Rachael 10.12.2013

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Jessalyn

Jessalyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Adrienne was AMAZING! She did a fantastic job on everyone's make-up. She was so kind and sweet. She made me feel very special and beautiful. The thing that I loved the most was that I still looked like me, just more glamorous. She listened to my thoughts and ideas and really took the time to make sure that I got exactly what I envisioned. My make-up looked perfect all night too.....even after a lot of happy tears! I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Mary Lou · Married on 06/29/2013

Adrienne is so fun and awesome to work with. She did all my bridesmaids and my moms make up as well as mine. We looked flawless and natural and like her company Na,e says amazing. Her make up stood up to 118* az heat for outdoor pictures many many many tears of joy and her fake lashes stayed perfectly in place until I took them off after washing my face.
    At the trial I wanted to know how much her make up could handle so I slept in it. No make was on my pillow the next morning and my fake lashes stayed on through the night. Amazing. Adrienne is very flexible and does great work. I highly HIGHLY recommend her to every bride.

Sent on 07/13/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2013

Adrienne did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids! She was the only makeup artist that was affordable and still VERY, VERY talented! I loved my makeup and would recommend her to everyone, if you want a professional, talented, punctual makeup artist... Go with Amazing Face!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2013

Flawless makeup on my big day and picture perfect! I will definitely book again!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Amazing Face's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the review and for sharing your beautiful photos! I hope I get the chance to do your makeup again!

Carrie · Married on 03/30/2013

I was nothing short of pleased with hiring Adrienne for my wedding. After shopping around for airbrushed makeup application without paying an arm and leg, I came across Adrienne's business. The package we chose was priced way under what we should have paid. After email chatting with her, I knew she was the right gal for us! My trial at her home was nothing short of professional. She did an excellent job of making me look exactly how I wanted. Adrienne makes everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful that we quickly became friends rather than just a business relationship. She was prompt, professional and kind. I have way to many great things to say about her. She stuck around after the ceremony, touched me up for photos, even though she probably didn't have too, her makeup was flawless! I will recommend Adrienne and her service to everyone!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Amazing Face's reply:

Thank you so much for all the kind words, Carrie! I was so honored to be a part of your day & had so much fun with you ladies! Brides like you are what make me love what I do! And I am so very grateful for the photos you shared...they are among my favorites, truly. I wish you and Jake every happiness, and I really hope we get to connect again soon!

Heather · Married on 03/23/2013

First of all, I have to say Adrienne does AMAZING work! I had contacted her via email to get a price quote on how much it would be for myself (bride) and my four bridesmaid and 2 mothers. Her pricing was so reasonable compared to other artists.For my trial, she drove to my home before my bridal shower to do my trial run and I received so many compliments on my make up. On the day of the wedding, she was there on time and ready to go. Everyone was extremely happy with the outcome. Our pictures turned out beautiful! She was easy to work with and was willing to listen to your ideas and does great work. I will never forgot how amazing and beautiful I looked on my wedding day and could never thank Adrienne enough for her amazing work. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married. She does AMAZING work and is very reasonable in price and is so easy to work with!

Adrienne- If you read this. Thank you for making me look beautiful on my wedding day! :)

Sent on 05/17/2013

Adrienne was great! She came to our hotel the morning of my wedding at the time she said she would and did makeup for myself, six bridesmaids, my mother and my daughter (flower girl). Everyone was extremely happy with the outcome. Our pictures were fabulous! She was pleasant, easy to work with, and does great work. I don't typically wear much makeup so when I had my trial it was a little more glamorous than I liked, (I actually wore it out for my bachelorette party and it was perfect) she listened to me and for my wedding day it was absolutely beautiful! My skin still looked flawless the next morning! Ha (I was too pooped to wash my face that night).

Sent on 03/27/2013

Nicole · Married on 12/29/2012

I have not had so many compliments on my makeup ever. The airbrush is the way to go and Adrienne did an amazing job. The makeup did not run when I cried and it still looked fresh even at the end of the night. Please consider her to airbrush your makeup and your bridesmaids makeup for your big day! She's awesome!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Megan · Married on 10/19/2012

Adrienne was a dream to work with! She got all 10 of us done that morning before the wedding and everyone was floored with just how well they looked. I couldn't have been happier with the make-up. Definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Magan · Married on 10/08/2012

Adrienne at Amazing Face did Airbrush makeup for my daughters and I on my wedding day. She did such a wonderful job! I had some insecurities and she made me feel better about them! I received SEVERAL compliments on my makeup. I not only looked beautiful but FELT beautiful! I WILL recommend Adrienne!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2012

I seriously could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding. I am blown away at how amazing Adrienne is. We had her come to our wedding site in Carefree last weekend to do my makeup (the bride) and my mom's as well. She gave me dark smokey eyes with amazing lashes and really natural makeup for the rest. WOW can she use an airbrush machine. I was floored at how amazing I looked, I felt like a model from the magazines! She really made me feel beautiful and special for my day. She also didn't mind me having to get up every few minutes to use the bathroom or dance around. I was super antsy but she was wonderful! She's very calming, which is what I needed at that moment. That airbrush technique she used was amazing since it was SUPER hot out and I was sweating, but my makeup lasted all night! Actually, I slept in it and wore it to our brunch the next morning as well :) I would HIGHLY recommend using Adrienne for your event. I can't wait to have another reason to get my makeup done with her again!!

Sent on 10/06/2012
  • Cece

Cecilia · Married on 09/27/2012

Adrienne was AMAZING! She did an exceptional job on our makeup. Adrienne not only did my makeup (bride), but she also did my bridal party, my mother, and my husbands mothers makeup and everyone looked stunning! She even came to my venue to touch up our makeup after photos, and before our ceremony started. She is very professional, and does a wonderful job! My girls and I loved how our makeup turned out. Thanks again Adrienne, you are AWESOME!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Angela · Married on 07/21/2012

On a hot, humid day in Arizona, airbrush make up was a life saver. Adrienne is such a sweetheart. Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Amy · Married on 05/20/2012

Adrienne did a wonderful job. I wanted a look that was natural, yet with slight drama and she nailed it. My only suggestion is to find natural lighting for the wedding day. I noticed looking back that my makeup looked different on the wedding day in the tones of my skin and I totally think it was the lighting. Nonetheless, it turned out beautifully and I loved the airbrush effect. Plus, Adrienne is a sweetheart and great to work with. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Sandra · Married on 04/27/2012

Adrienne is a wonderful make up artist! I had read a lot about airbrush make up and chose Adrienne after we did a trial and I was so happy with it. Her packages were very well priced, she was very professional and great in communicating with me. She was also very prompt on the day of the wedding. She came to our location for five of us to have make up. She did amazing! We all looked so beautiful, and the make up looked great the entire night.. I didn't need to touch up once!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Meghan · Married on 04/21/2012

Adrienne was awesome! She did way above and beyond. Very personable, professional, accomadating and flexible. My bridesmaids and myself looked absolutly beautiful! The make up lasted through a very long 10+ hour day. We had to start early in the morning, so she was willing to touch up the girls right before we had left the house to make sure we all looked perfect! I would recommend Adrienne anytime!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Dayna · Married on 03/12/2012

Adrienne was great at the makeup trial and makeup the day of my wedding. She came to our "getting ready" location to do makeup, and was able to complete us all within our estimated timeframe! Adrienne worked very well with making each of the bridal party feel comfortable with their amount of makeup and we all looked great. She has done makeup for several friends who have also gotten married, and everyone looked beautiful each time!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Lynn · Married on 11/13/2011

I met Adrienne when she was offering free make-up trials at a wedding event. I had already had two make-up trials and wasn’t thrilled with either because I didn’t look like me…but Adrienne did my make-up exactly as I envision it…it still looked like me but with some enhancements! I don’t wear a lot of make-up normally and I sweat very easily so I was concerned about the amount of make-up I would be wearing…the airbrush was so light and covered my imperfections amazingly. She came to the hotel we were getting ready at and got everyone done in time with last minute touch ups before we headed to the venue. The pictures turned out so good, I got tons on compliments and the make-up stayed through hours of dancing. I would highly recommend Adrienne!!!

Sent on 12/22/2011