AMAZING BRIDE Reviews

26 | Elgin, IL

26 Reviews for AMAZING BRIDE

26 AMAZING BRIDE Reviews

I was so happy with my updo for my sister's wedding in September. The responsiveness to what I wanted was wonderful! I felt amazing when I left my chair!!! Thank you!

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dina and received compliments all evening. Everything from her professionalism, expertise, and willingness to listen were so appreciated. I would highly recommend her services.

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2014

Business was professional and quality! She worked with the few opinions I had and was able to creatively find a style to match each girl individually.

Sent on 10/13/2014

AMAZING BRIDE's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me!!! Xx

michelle · Married on 04/26/2014

I loved my hair and make up! Best ever!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

AMAZING BRIDE's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me!! Its greatly appreciated!!

Christy · Married on 04/26/2014

Soooooo I am kind of frozen trying to figure out where to start... It is so hard to find the right words to express how much gratitude and happiness I have thinking about my wedding day hair. My hair stylist for my wedding day was the ABSOLUTE HIGHLIGHT to my special day...after marrying my love. <3! DINA MADE MY HAIR DREAMS COME TRUE!!! I felt so beautiful on that day and most of it was because of her. I just LOVED my hair soooo much. I am SUPER picky when it comes to my hair and I tried so many styles at home on myself before meeting with her. None of them even came close to wowing me. I sat in Dina's chair and the first TRY - I was like OH MYYYYYY - I LOVE IT!! I was just completely stunned. It's like she just knew. She said she was super picky too and it's like she just "got me". I wrote her a message the day after my wedding and also another one when I got back from our Honeymoon. I just couldn't stop thanking her. Every time I would look at pictures - I would be like hair crushing on my own hair - lol! I just had to let her know. I told her God picked her for me and I truly believe that. She even had these adorable sparkly additions for sale that I LOVED...we added one and it was the perfect addition to my fairytale hair. All of my bridesmaids and my matrons hair? Oh my my my - SO perfect. Just so beautiful and classy and gorgeous. I couldn't ask for more. She definitely over exceeded my expectations. Dina has such a warm heart. Super talented and just as nice as can be. She chatted with all of us and we all shared so many stories together and she is so super sweet. I know she made all of my girls feel super comfortable and like they were all her friends too. I just adore her and feel so SOOOOO blessed that I "lucked" into her. I had another hair stylist originally and she cancelled on my (for good reason), she was pregnant and would be delivering around my wedding day, so Dina stepped in. I LOVE YOU DINA!! THANK YOUUUU!! <3 :)

I LOVED working with Dina! She was incredibly friendly, fun, and easy going. She suggested extensions to achieve the look I wanted and I'm so glad I listened. She made me look and feel like the most beautiful bride. I was getting compliments all night (and I still am). She also styled my 3 bridesmaids, and all 3 were extremely satisfied. All of our styles held well and looked fabulous. Thank you, Dina!! :-)

Jillian · Married on 11/16/2013

Dina Cardone did my hair and Rene Beaton did my make up for my wedding November 16, 2013. They are both fabulous to work with - Dina did an amazing job on my hair - I got so many compliments throughout the night! It was a vintage more natural look that was soft around my face ... just the way I pictured it :) and Rene made me look like a movie star! I would recommend them to any of my friends and family!

Karen · Married on 10/12/2013

THE BEST!!!! What a wonderful overall experience. We had five ladies including myself as mother of the bride and we started and finished on time. Dina is amazing....joyful....accomodating and professional all at the same time while working with loads and loads of horemones! Many many compliments on all of our hair at the wedding and reception and we were all still looking great at the end of the night. I wish I could do it all over again and spend some more time with Dina! WE LOVE YOU SWEETIE!

Monica · Married on 10/05/2013

Dina was EXCEPTIONAL, BEST OF THE VERY BEST! :)
    I have had updo's before and I have to say, no one can top Dina off. I was getting married on October 5th 2013, I had myself (bride) and 5 bridesmaids, 3 mother's, the groom and my two children all had their hair done! And Dina made it work, all by herself. We had updo's, short hair styles to just curls. Dina was flexible, and she even made her way to me! The last thing brides want is to go somewhere to get there hair done on their wedding day. I will definitely recommend Dina to all of my family, friends and coworkers. You will be extremely pleased with the end result. My hair stayed the same the entire day! Thank you Dina for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! My girls and mom's felt beautiful as well. :)

Monica H.

Kory · Married on 08/17/2013

Dina was fabulous to work with! So friendly and easy to communicate with during the whole planning process. She is a perfectionist, and did a stellar job on myself and my entire wedding party!! She knew what we all wanted and make it happen. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!! I highly recommend her!! She truly is AMAZING in everyway!!

Casey · Married on 07/27/2013

My hair for my wedding was absolutely beautiful! The curls held really well and my hair piece stayed in all night. Dina made it look even better than the photo I showed her. She was fun to work with and made me feel relaxed on my wedding day. I knew she would do a fantastic job after I had my trial run. I appreciate her squeezing me into her busy schedule because I booked my appointment late.

Renee applied my make-up and my skin looked flawless. She made my eyes really stand out in the photos. I danced a lot and my make-up never even wore off. She was very professional and even came to my home. She couldn't have been any nicer!

If I have another special event in my life, I will definitely use Amazing Bride again! I highly recommend them!

Elyse · Married on 01/19/2013

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life! It's something that you dream about from the time you are a little girl. On my wedding day.....I couldn't have chosen to work with a better team of professionals for my hair and make-up! Everyone is so caring, talented and make you feel and look like a million bucks!!!! My hair and make-up was flawless....it's exactly what I wanted!!!! I am happy that Dina and her team were part of my special day!!!!!! :) They are all amazing!!!!

Kinga · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Dina! She is such an amazing hair stylist and wedding professional. She loves what she does and it shows through her implacable attention to details, enthusiasm and care for her brides. She began making my wedding experience special from my first trial, understanding my vision and executing it to perfection!!! The day of my wedding she was a true professional and made me and my bridal party look absolutely beautiful. She goes above and beyond what any bride could ever expect and I would highly recommend her services to anyone who wants a great wedding hair stylist.

Nikki · Married on 10/06/2012

Dina is absolutely amazing and extremely talented! Aside from being very personable and easy to talk to, she is so creative and brought my dream look to life on my wedding day. I couldn't be any happier with my experience with Dina and would highly recommend her!

Lara · Married on 09/01/2012

Dina was amazing. She was so organized, had everything planned out ahead of time, worked out a schedule with me so we knew when everyone was getting there hair done. The day of everyone had their hair done on time and was relaxed. Everyone's hair turned out beautiful, mine was just how I imagined. She even made my little flower girls feel like princesses. Without a doubt, I would recommend Dina to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Working with Dina for both my hair trial and wedding day was great! She really is amazing at her craft. She is very up to date on new trends and offered really great advice when I was picking out a hair style for my wedding day. She is extremely professional and her pricing is very reasonable. I would highly recommend her services to any Bride!

• Sharese

Sharese · Married on 05/12/2012

Dina did my hair along with 5 bridesmaids and a flower girl for my wedding. She did an amazing job working with me through pictures and hair trials to get the hair style just right before the big day including working with my extesnsions. She even travelled to me on location and came fully prepared and early! The bridesmaids brought in a picture they liked and she had the ability to replicate them perfectly to the girls' wishes. Everyone loved their hairstyles!! The quality of her work is amazing, nothing even fell out through the windy day we had. As a bride, you look back and think of things you could've done differently and I would use Dina again without hesitation.

Dina did a fantastic job on my hair for our wedding day! I absolutely loved my hair! She knew exactly what I was looking for. Our wedding pictures came out great and I had so many compliments. She was also a very nice person and really enjoyed what she was doing.

I am so happy to have Dina Costa as my hairstylist! She did such an AMAZING job on my wedding day! She made me feel so beautiful, I was truly happy to have her do my hair. I've always had Dina as my hairstylist for other occasions and I’ve always been satisfied. She is always on top of doing exactly what you ask for if not better! Which is why, I knew I had to have her as my hairstylist for my wedding day! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2009

Dina began making my wedding day perfect long before the day itself! During my trial Dina was mindful of my vision for the perfect hairstyle for my wedding day. She listened to my ideas and on the big day was nothing short of perfection! Dina was prompt, energetic, and amazing! I have been married almost four years and still get compliments on my wedding day hair! My hair looked at midnight just as it had at seven in the morning! I am so thankful for Dina on my wedding day and would recommend her to every new bride! Dina has many years of experience and it shows! Dina's talents helped make my wedding day unforgettable. Thank you Dina!!!!

Jena · event on: 06/17/2013

Where do I begin? I had my hair done by Amazing Bride and I couldn't have been happier. If I had to rate Amazing Bride out of 100 stars instead of just 5, I would have no hesitation in filling in all 100. My hairstyle held together throughout the whole photo shoot. It was so beautiful that I kept it in hours after my photo shoot. Haha. I kept getting compliments on my hairstyle, so you could imagine why I didn't want to take it out. ;) Dina Costa was my hairstylist that not only presented an outstanding undo, but also provided great service; I couldn't have asked for a better combination. Amazing Bride exceeds every expectation one might have. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Kallie · event on: 06/17/2013

I was truly honored to have Dina Costa be my Hairstylist for my senior Ambassador photo-shoot with Alicia's Photography!!! She was AMAZING and I could not have asked for anything better!! she is also one of the sweetest and most genuine people I have been able to meet. She styled my hair to perfection!! Not only did she just style my hair, but also styled nine other girls hair that same day and if you where able to see them all you would say was WOW!!! I would STRONGLY URGE you to choose Dina from any event for hair and makeup! I promise you will not regret it!!!!! She truly is just AMAZING!!!!!

I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Dina came to the bride's parents home to do our hair and it was a wonderful experience. Dina was great at being "a part of the family". Everything felt very comfortable and relaxed.

It was also a plus that the makeup stylist new Dina well so everyone worked together nicely.

Sent on 10/23/2014

AMAZING BRIDE's reply:

Thank you for the review!!! :)

Trisha · Married on 08/10/2013

Dina was amazing not only did she make everyone look amazing but she helped me stay calm and relaxed in a room of overwhelming family and bridesmaids. She really put in the extra time on my hair. I never felt so beautiful in my life! She even helped my mom fix her hair that was done at a different salon and was falling. Down for no charge. I highly recommend Dina!

Katie · Married on 08/03/2013

Dina was amazing to work with. She is so passionate about what she does and is very talented! I did a trial with her first which went very well. She made sure I was happy with what I saw before she was content. Dina is also extremely organized, which is great. She put together a schedule not only for the hair, but also for makeup. I felt very comfortable leading up to my wedding day. The morning of, Dina was early and all set up for our start time. She is very energetic and so nice and fun. Oh, and I absolutely LOVED my hair. Before the wedding she was reachable at all times and if somehow I missed her, she called/emailed back right away. She is a true professional with a ton of talent and a great personality. I would recommend her to everyone!