Amazing Alterations Reviews

163 | Anoka, MN

163 Reviews for Amazing Alterations

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2017

My experience with amazing alterations was nothing but the best. Everybody that I worked with for my wedding dress was thoughtful, caring, and extremely helpful! Everyone was very knowledgeable on how to make my dress fit me just perfectly. At all of my appointments, they took their time with me and made sure everything fit properly. They were always busy, but made me feel like I was the only bride in there. I wools HIGHLY reccomend Amazing Alterations to anyone.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

if they are busy be prepared to work but they are worth the wait

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2017

Amazing alterations was fantastic! I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

They went above and. Ruins to make sure my dress was perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Where do I even begin to describe how wonderful everyone at Amazing Alterations is? I purchased my dress from a sample sale over a year ago, but there were things about the dress I didn't love. The gals at Amazing Alterations took my vision (without any photos, just me blabbering on about my "dream" dress), and completely reworked my sample sale dress into a beautiful gown, adding a complete illusion neckline and sleeves, while still managing to have enough support after removing the original straps. They worked so many hours hand stitching all the appliqués and beading. I actually required a fourth appointment (typically brides only have three), simply because of the sheer amount of stitching required. The staff were so friendly, supportive, and transparent through the entire process. I cannot give high enough praise to Brenda and her team. We all had a good cry together after my dress was complete. I would 100% recommend all brides have their alterations done at Amazing Alterations! Oh, and I felt that the pricing was completely affordable for the quality and speed of the work.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Jenny · Married on 08/26/2017

I'd never go anywhere else. Super effiecient, the atmosphere is always so fun and staff so welcoming, knowledgeable and talented. I'm alway super happy with the alterations. I was in here and needed some quick alterations and they were happy to help- day made!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Briana · Married on 08/25/2017

Brenda was so fun to work with, making my alteration experience a memorable part of my wedding day! She did amazing work on my dress, she definitely knows what she is doing and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Marie · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about the ladies at Amazing Alterations! They went above and beyond! All of them are so knowledgeable and make you feel so comfortable!! They are all great to work with and it was a great experience! My dress fit me perfectly and there were no issues all day and night!! I will never go to another taylor/alterations venue again! Hands down, most talented and wonderful ladies out there! Thank you! :)

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amy · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing Alterations did what it took to make my dress fit like a glove! It looked like it was made for me even though I started with it loose waist-up with lots of extra material to get rid of and adjust to fit my short torso. Thank you so much for making my gown perfectly beautiful!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/22/2017

Let me tell you, this place is AMAZING! Literally. I was skeptical at first because it was a 45 minute plus drive from my house, but after getting my wedding gown altered there, I will never go anywhere else for formal dress alterations. The people there are the kindest and sweetest people you will ever meet and they know everything about altering dresses. They insured that my dress fit exactly like I was envisioning! At my last fitting, I had lost some weight and the dress was a tad too big, they made sure it fit perfectly and altered it on the spot before I walked out the door. Amazing Alterations is worth EVERY PENNY. Thank you to everyone at Amazing Alterations for all of your help, kindness, and dedication to help make me fit the dress of my dreams perfectly! You guys are incredible!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing alterations made getting my gown fitted easy and care free. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better fitting gown!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Wonderful experience getting my dress altered. I was able to get in easily, and they worked with me to alter it to fit my needs (we shortened it, took off sleeves, opened the arm holes a bit more, added a simple belt and added a simple bustle). Even when it was really busy I felt like I was given appropriate attention and advice. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Coral · Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot begin to explain how satisfied I am with Amazing Alterations. They were able to take a wedding dress with 5 layers that was an entire size too big and alter it to fit like a glove. They were extremely knowledgeable and professional. I felt absolutely confident in their abilities after the first meeting. They have made a customer for life.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Haley · Married on 06/17/2017

Loved them!!! Everyone on staff is amazing and my dress turn out great!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Abby · Married on 06/12/2017

I just picked up my dress from Amazing Alterations and they did an AMAZING job and were so great ot work with.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing Alterations did a great job altering my wedding dress. I had three appointments over 4 months. I loved the space. When you try on your dress the last time they make adjustments right then and there which I really liked. The staff was attentive and helped to create the look I was going for. I felt very very beautiful in my dress and everyone was in awe of how good it looked/fitted. I would certainly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Ali · Married on 04/29/2017

Brenda and everyone at Amazing Alterations were so wonderful to work with! From the first phone call, they asked about my dress, explained how the alterations experience worked, and told me how many appointments I would need. For my final fitting, I got a flat tire on the way to the appointment and showed up 10 minutes late, and they were still so understanding and fit me in to get my dress.
    My dress fit perfectly and the bustle was awesome. I recommend that all brides visit Amazing Alterations!

Sent on 06/12/2017

lizzie · Married on 03/25/2017

Well I never have wrote a review before for anything so that speaks volumes. I absolutely love Amazing Alterations and working with Brenda and her amazing staff. Amazing alterations truly takes after their name - they're amazing! Accommodating, great attention to detail, high quality work, friendly and affordable!! Worth every minute and penny!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Stacy · Married on 03/25/2017

I don’t think I can ever go anywhere else now that I’ve gone to Amazing Alterations! Their staff are topnotch, friendly and professional. Throughout your visits there can be downtime as someone is pinning you or making a quick adjustment so their front desk clerks often are walking around small talking with guest to keep them almost ‘entertained’ throughout their appointment versus standing in silence a lot. I had gone to Amazing Alterations previous to have a dress altered and my Maid and Matron of Honors both got their dresses altered here as well. From all of those visits being different dresses, different alteration needs and difference price points they all received the same great service. It’s great to see that they put the same amount of care into a bridesmaids dress as they do a wedding dress.

Sent on 04/28/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 02/11/2017

I have brought my bridesmaid dresses here when I was a bridesmaid this past year and now that I am engaged I brought my bridal dress here! They are very knowledgeable, flexible and very friendly! Not to mention the cute chic decor throughout the store! ;) highly recommend them to anyone looking for alteration needs!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jamie · Married on 01/07/2017

I went in for my final fitting and was lucky enough to have worked with Dez. She was absolutley amazing, she made me feel comfortable and beautiful! I would highly recommend Amazing Alterations, it was a wonderful expierence!
    Thank you Dez!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sydney · Married on 12/17/2016

They were very knowledgeable. They offered suggestions that were't based off of trying to make a sale. I really appreciated that. All of the suggestions that they gave were offered to help me feel like a bride. They even take some shots at the end of you on a couch of your choosing to make you feel even better in the dress. Dez was really great with helping pick out accessories. The rest of the team who worked on the dress did a fantastic job. Thanks!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

such a great experience working with Amazing Alterations. It was a bit of a hike up to Anoka, but worth the time. They were competent, affordable, and quick. They were able to alter my dress and well as my mom's dress in the same appointment. My dress fit like a glove -- I would definitely recommend them to any bride getting married.

Sent on 12/12/2016

If you are looking for a friendly and trustworthy seamstress that produces awesome quality, please use Amazing Alterations. Admittedly they can be a bit aoebdy, but my dress was a full tulle and lace alone dress with a boned corset top; a less complicated dress would be less expensive for alterations.

The owner Brenda personally made the final touches on my dress and was amazing to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2016

Amazing Alterations was simply fabulous to work with for alterations for my wedding dress! They were so helpful and so patient with all of my questions and concerns. They had genuine concern about how the dress looked, how I felt in it, and what I had envisioned. It was so nice to work with such caring people. I intend to return to have my dress preserved as I fully trust them with it!

Sent on 10/30/2016