Amaze Productions Entertainment Reviews

Amaze Productions Entertainment 2
Amaze Productions Entertainment 3

Nathan · Married on 09/01/2013

3.5

Carlos was an outstanding DJ and MC for our wedding and reception at rancho Santa ana botanical gardens. He was thoroughly professional from start to finish providing a polished and tasteful service. He makes sure to stay as much behind the scenes as possible while still engaging the party by interacting with tables during dinner for music requests. He has a great DJ voice and Demeanordemeanor that is soothing yet still keeps the event on schedule. He did a superb job incorporating our music requests as well as our taste in music that had the dance floor packed with guests of all ages. The only part that we had to work with him on was sending him music that he didn't have. I Just figured DJs would get music on their own for an event if they didn't have it.
    If you want a DJ for a classy event that will play your requests, fill the dance floor, and treat your guests with respect, Carlos is the best for the job.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Dennis · Married on 01/29/2011

3.5

Excellent from top to bottom. Very professional and experienced.

Sent on 02/25/2011

He was very accessible, very responsive, and friendly. He also took his role as an MC very seriously, which was great, especially considering I had not given him much of a guideline to work with. He has a fairly general wedding playlist, if you want something a little crazier you should be specific. My mom thought the music was perfect and my dad would have too.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Robert · Married on 11/27/2016

I would absolutely recommend using Carlos and Amaze productions. We booked Amaze productions for our wedding with roughly 6 weeks until the big event. Carlos had an initial consult with us on short notice then took the time to meet with my wife to discuss music and timelines about two weeks prior to our event. The consummate professional, on the day of the event he worked with our venue manager to ensure everything went off with our a hitch

Sent on 12/19/2016