Amaranth Florist Reviews

82 | Narberth, PA

82 Reviews for Amaranth Florist

82 Amaranth Florist Reviews

Brandy · Married on 04/21/2018

Loretta was awesome to work with, beginning to end. I wanted soft creams and pinks with anemones to match the navy in my bridesmaids dresses. She created a mock up based on a limited description I gave and it was more beautiful than I could imagine. People kept commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were, and she came in wellllllll under other florists price quotes. I cannot recommend her enough for her talent and ease of service.

Sophie · Married on 02/10/2018

Over the moon ecstatic with the level of service and professionalism with Loretta's team. We met several times leading up to our wedding on 2/10/18 and she was always excited to meet us and listen to our vision. We were looking for a very classic Chuppa, gold posts with some baby's breath, and for large white bouquets on the tables. The theme was very simple but elegant, white! Loretta brought our vision to life and was a doll to work with. Couldn't recommend her or her team more!

Mara · Married on 01/06/2018

We absolutely loved what Loretta and her team produced for us for our Wedding Day! We had over a dozen wreaths for our centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres, as well a bridal crown and matching bridal bouquet. Every petal was perfect, and even our guests were "pinning" pictures of the floral work during the reception! The design and order process was easy, Loretta was responsive, and the prices are the best on the Main Line. Amaranth Florist will not disappoint! Thank you so much Amaranth!

Meg · Married on 06/17/2017

Hi Lorretta! Sorry it has taken so long for me to get this thank you to you! I just wanted to thank you for the most amazing flowers in the world! You truly are a master at what you do! The flowers were identical to the arrangement I gave you! When I saw them for the first time on the tables it took my breath away! Thank you for making our daughter's wedding so magical! Then, when I got a look at the bouquets, I was blown away by how incredibly beautiful they were! They complemented the girls dresses so perfectly! I truly was speechless when my daughter put on her dress and was handed the bridal bouquet! Wow! My family will forever be indebted to you for making the wedding a day of utter beauty! When it was time to cut the cake, again I saw perfection! The bridesmaids had put their bouquets around the cake and it was gorgeous! The flowers that you chose to decorated the cake with were stunning! The look of all the flowers in the wedding as a whole reminded me of the most beautiful vintage lace, and they were so perfectly in keeping with the natural beauty and elegance of Appleford! Thanks to you and your staff the wedding was something I and my husband could be proud of even on our tight budget! You made my daughter's dream of the perfect wedding come true! I will of course, be recommending you and Amaranth Florist to all my family and friends! I will also, make sure to write excellent reviews online! I hope I will have the priveladge of working with you again because from the instant I met you I sensed a genuine kindness and sensitivity within you and these qualities are reflected in the beauty of your work! Thank you Lorretta! Wishing you continued success!
    With much gratitude, Meg, Sasan, Helana, Ryan and the rest of our Family

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

I highly, highly recommend Loretta and her team at Amaranth Florist for your wedding flowers! She did an impeccable job and completely captured my vision in both her centerpieces and bouquets. She was very responsive to my emails with photos to better understand the style and vision. She met with me several times prior to the wedding and created a mock-up of centerpieces. The flowers were absolutely stunning and my bridal bouquet was perfect. And she works with your budget! I am so thankful that Loretta made my wedding day absolutely stunning with her floral arrangements.

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

When selecting a florist for my second wedding I only visited one vendor - Amaranth.
    Loretta did such a beautiful job the first time almost 20 years ago I didn't hesitate to book her again. This time around I was a bride with very specific vision for my wedding day- Loretta and her team exceeded our expectations in every dimension! She patiently worked with me on ceremony and reception flower choices, vases, candles, presentation, set up and more (all within budget!) Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and flower arrangements were absolutely stunning and brought the venue to life and rendered guests practically speechless. I don't plan on getting married a third time but I will be returning to Amaranth for my future floral needs.

Julie · Married on 07/09/2016

We chose Amaranth Florist from an online recommendation and we are so glad that we did! I met with Loretta to talk about what I wanted, and she sent me a quote that was very reasonably priced and included everything that we asked for. She was very responsive via email and set up appointments for me to go over things and view samples.

The day of the wedding, we were so pleased with how everything turned out - the bouquets were GORGEOUS, the flowers for the men and our mothers/grandmothers were perfect, the set up for the ceremony was just how I imagined it, and the centerpieces for the tables were incredible (we asked for super tall branches with lights and she delivered).

I would highly recommend using Loretta and Amaranth Florist for your wedding!

marissa · Married on 07/03/2016

We initially selected this vendor based on a combination of recommendations from others and estimated pricing / expected value. During the planning process, We were very particular about what we wanted, including having them prepare several samples of the different table arrangements. We also provided photos of arrangemeets we liked to articulate our wants. This required several iterations of our purchase order. Every aspect of the flowers provided the day of far exceeded our expectations, including the design of the chuppah, bouquets, table arrangements etc. Loretta was really great to work with and because of her flexibility and patience we would highly recommend her to others.

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

We are absolutely thrilled with how the floral arrangements and bouquets turned out for our wedding! We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends. Loretta was wonderful to work with! Communication was quick and she accommodated all of my last minute requests. Loretta was also willing to work within our budget and the result was fantastic. The flowers came out better than I had imagined and I would definitely recommend Amaranth Florist!

Maria · Married on 01/16/2016

Loretta is a WONDERFUL, incredibly talented florist. I came to her several months before our big day with a bunch of unique ideas for our winter wedding, including DIY vases and a whole vision for centerpieces. I came back in a second time, and she actually created a sample table centerpiece for me to see! She consistently communicated with me, my mom, and even my maid of honor from the first consultation up until the morning of the wedding. She was on board for anything I wanted to do, and she kept true to our vision in every way. She incorporated pieces of my dress, suggested flowers and greens that would help the price, and took last minute requests in stride. Our personal flowers were gorgeous - matching in theme but unique in their own way - and they arrived on time to the church. Our centerpieces at the venue was set-up meticulously; we received countless compliments. And the price? PERFECT. Other vendors wanted to charge so much more, and Loretta knew how to keep the plan within my budget. I am so grateful to have worked with her, and I will be going to Amaranth for any of my flower needs again!

Jenn · Married on 01/02/2016

Loretta was a pleasure to work with! She got back to me right away about things and our in person meeting was so simple. I absolutely loved the flowers her and her team made for our wedding. My bouquet was exactly what I asked her for and my bridesmaids bouquets, the boutonnieres and corsages were just stunning. She did an incredible job and her prices were so much less expensive than all of the other quotes I had received. I highly recommend using Amaranth Florist!

Trang & Kevin · Married on 09/20/2015

Loretta at Amaranth Florist is wonderful. She has an excellent creative eye. The flowers at my wedding were beautiful and exactly what I wanted, based on two in-person consultations and emails I sent her leading up to the wedding. Her prices are very reasonable for her services and gorgeous arrangements. She made our venue look like we'd spent so much more than we actually did. She also went the extra mile and got the special vases we wanted for our centerpieces. Loretta can be a little more relaxed at times than super type A people like me are used to, but just trust her. She's a total pro. Everything turned out beyond my expectations!

Loretta did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. We didn't need centerpieces, just bouquets, corsages and boutonnières, but she still made me feel like it was a big and important job. We sat with her, looked at pictures of flowers we liked, and she helped us define what we were looking for. We didn't have specific flowers in mind, just colors, and she understood our vision. She delivered the flowers right on time, and we really loved the look. It was just what we asked for.

I used Amaranth for my wedding flowers. Loretta was very easy to communicate with and she was very flexible in keeping with my budget and my preferences in the design. I was able to speak to her about the price for each item and I was able to pick the exact flowers I wanted. She told me what flowers were in season, which ones would be pretty and affordable during that time, etc. They don't try to up-sell you. I wish she could have offered more designs but I could have just come off as picky and she could have thought I knew what I was doing. They were on time and very professional.

Kathy · Married on 06/26/2015

Loretta was very easy to work with, giving us exactly what we wanted, and stayed well within our budget!

Julia · Married on 06/06/2015

Loretta at Amaranth Florist is friendly, professional, and truly understood my vision. Everything from the bouquets, to the boutannieres, to the centerpieces were exactly what I pictured, and all at a very reasonable price!

Loretta was easy to work with and very accommodating. She listened to me and then designed the perfect flower arrangements that I imagined for my wedding. The flowers in the centerpieces/bouquets were beautiful and colorful and truly created the elegant ambiance to the room I was looking for. Loretta was able to do all this and work within my budget. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Colleen · Married on 12/27/2014

Loretta provided the centerpieces and chuppah for my wedding in December of 2014. Our centerpieces and chuppah turned out beautifully, and I could not have been happier with everything. We received so many compliments throughout the evening, and I'm thrilled with how the displays all came together and exceeded all of my expectations for the big day! She was able to execute my vision perfectly, and she was so flexible and open to my ideas while also offering suggestions of her own to help guide my decisions. Overall, Loretta was so easy to work with and she was incredibly flexible with me. With such a big wedding like ours, keeping our budget in check was extremely important and I am so grateful that Loretta was willing to guide me through the floral selections to stay within my budget while still creating such beautiful work. She never once tried to oversell me on anything, and I felt that she was much more open and honest than any of the other florists that I reached out to early in my planning process. She was understanding of my priorities, and respectful of the things that I did not want or need, and she was very helpful throughout the entire process. I was truly impressed with her work and professionalism, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a florist! You will not be disappointed.

The flowers captured the wedding theme p[erfectly. We were on a rooftop and a bit limited in the floral setup, but the tables were perfectly decorated and the bouquets and flowers for the wedding party were done perfectly and delivered on time.

We would definitely use them again!

Ellen · Married on 08/31/2014

Loretta Barnes of Amaranth Flowers was the absolute best. At our initial meeting, she listened to what I wanted in general terms and then was able to make specific floral recommendations. She offered to do a sample centerpiece, which was nice because we were going to need 15 of them. She didn't try to sell up beyond my budget. She artistically created beautiful bouqets and centerpieces. Also she provided and beautifully decorated a chuppah frame, which came out just as she described it. The guests that took home the centerpieces were thrilled. The bridal bouqet was magnificent, and coordinated perfectly with the style of the wedding dress.

Brenna · Married on 08/10/2014

Loretta is so wonderful to work with! I definitely felt like I was working with a "partner" who wanted to hear your ideas but also bring in her thoughts and expertise. She knew I had a limited budget for flowers and decor and did everything she could to work with it. I wanted elegant but simpler. She also helped me brainstorm with different ideas about how to change the decor of the reception area.because it was not an area that usually has a wedding reception. It was clear she was invested in doing her best in making the experience of planning as painless as possible and for making the wedding beautiful. I would highly recommend using Amaranth Florist for a wedding or any event.

Hillary · Married on 06/22/2014

Lorretta took our wishes and made beautiful bouquets, center pieces and chuppah decorations with our flower choices. She is responsive and honest about choices we made and changes we made. I had used her before and she didn't disappoint us again

Stacy · Married on 06/13/2014

Loretta was great to work with! She created bouquets and centerpieces that were beyond my wildest dreams! The flowers were fresh and drop dead gorgeous. Loretta was patient and kind throughout the selection process and gave us several sample centerpieces at no charge until I was completely satisfied. If I we're to do it all again, I'd definitely go with Aramanth again!

Loretta Barnes [owner] did an amazing job on assisting with flower selection and arrangement. Her pricing was amazing and extremely fair! She really did knock it out of the park and everyone loved the flowers, the palette of colors and the arrangements. The Wedding Party flowers were gorgeous!

Prerna · Married on 05/03/2014

Amaranth was exceptionally lovely - gorgeous flowers at an amazing value!!!! Our florist listened to our every request, was patient and accommodating, and was incredibly professional! The flowers (centerpieces and bouquets and boutonnieres) we received were EXACTLY as the many pictures I sent her (and she responded kindly to my every email!). Thank you SO SO much for your help!!!!