Amante Weddings Reviews

43 | Orange, CA

43 Reviews for Amante Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Casey · Married on 08/12/2011

Charles was absolutely wonderful and easy to work with. Planning a wedding is stressful, and he made this part so easy. He was on time and needed no direction from me! What a blessing. His video was wonderful too. He completely captured who Steve and I are -- our journey, values, and what was important to us. This is not just a video of our ceremony -- were we relive the actual moment -- but the way it was edited made it our story. Thank you Charles!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Marinel · Married on 05/15/2011

We highly recommend Charles Amante! He's very professional, responsive and attentive to our needs and requests. We are very satisfied with the quality of his work and the wedding video he did for us was just simply beautiful. Thank you Charles for creating such a beautiful and wonderful memory for us.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Josh and Kayt · Married on 11/06/2010

Charles Amante- Professional Video Production did a fantastic job of being our videographer. He captured moments that we will be able to share for the rest of our lives. It was a very elegant and professional piece of work and we are very proud to share it with our friends and family.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Brandon · Married on 07/18/2010

Charles and his team do a wonderful job. They filmed our wedding a couple months back, and captured the memory perfectly. The professionally edited DVDs are a wonderful keepsake that we will enjoy for a lifetime, and the value for the price is incomparable. Choose Charles, he won't let you down.

Sent on 09/20/2010

Pia · Married on 01/16/2010

If you are the type of Bride who wants your wedding DVD to really reflect your personality, likes and really captures your love story, then Charles Amante is the videographer for you. He was very attentive to what we wanted, the style of our video as well as the montage we had him create for our reception. He took the time to get to know us so that he can create a personalized feel to our video. I can't thank him enough and he also was available to create extra DVDs for those far away relatives that couldnt make it to the actual day. Charles was always there with the video camera not just for our special moments, but he captured all the fun times with our guests and wedding party. I can truly say that he is the only wedding vendor we hired on our wedding that we still keep in touch with because of his professionalism, talent, and we know that we can use his services to capture all of the special moments throughout our life. And that what ever he does, we're going to love.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Sarina · Married on 08/29/2009

Charles shot our wedding in August 2009 and he was a true pleasure to work with! Anytime I had a question before or after the wedding regarding our video, he would respond right away. He captures the day without being intrusive at all, and he put together both an amazing highlight video and also one just for our ceremony. Both are extremely professional and set up like watching a movie, with a full menu and where you can pick whatever scene you want to jump to. We had an Indian wedding and I gave Charles some Indian music to insert in the video and he did a great job incorporating that at all the right moments, my parents were impressed too!! Also, he is a great value, some others cost way more and I'm sure Charles work is comparable to them. I highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 11/22/2009

Jina · Married on 09/19/2008

Charles was a pleasure to work with. We absolutely loved our video, every dollar spent was well worth it. We would highly recommend Charles Amante to our family and friends. We have watched our video a number of times and have sent videos to our family- everyone has really enjoyed watching it, it was put together beautifully! Still photos were also taken at our wedding by Charles wife which were great to have as well. Charles put together a slide show on our DVD with these pictures which was a very nice touch as well.

Sent on 12/23/2008

florence · Married on 09/08/2007

We were blown away. We can't find the words, he captured our wedding perfectly. The video is everything we wanted, everything we wished it to be. He was professional, he worked with our budget he is a nice guy he did exactly what we wanted and more (we asked alot from him and he did it:) we highly recommend him, thank you so much Charles we will forever be grateful. From Lola and James now in Dallas, Texas.

Sent on 06/24/2008

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2006

I was so pleased with my wedding DVD! Charles did an excellent job! He was courteous, punctual and professional. The lay out of the video was perfectly done and I have found myself watching it over and over again. I recommend him highly for your special day!

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • User3198695 · 2+ years ago

We can’t thank you enough for the outstanding job you did on the videography for our wedding. Your professionalism, quiet presence and non-obtrusive style were much appreciated. Somehow you were right where you needed to be to capture the important moments without being a distraction to our guests.

As for the final product, were are more than impressed. In addition to the excellent job you did in capturing the moments on tape, the editing, music and creativity in producing the final product deserve commendation. The presentation of the video in DVD format, with the cover and case are very well done. You have truly created a work of art.

Thank you so much for the outstanding work. The video you have created for us will be a timeless memento documenting our most important event. You’re the best!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Jamie · Married on 11/01/2016

Your wedding video is by far one of the most important aspects of your wedding day. This is what you will have forever to cherish and look back on to remember all the special moments that do go by so fast. Charles captured so many beautiful moments from our wedding day and gave us a great deal with the photo booth! My husband and I will cherish these moments forever and we're so grateful we chose Charles. Everyone in our wedding party and our families really liked Charles and raved about how great he was. You will not regret your choice!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Julie · Married on 10/19/2012

Awesome video! Charles was extremely professional, did not get in the way of the ceremony at all! Was able to capture incredible moments without my even realizing that he was there. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Charles did an amazing job filming our wedding! He caught all the 'big' events as well as the little details and private moments that are even more meaningful. He was very responsive and professional to work with and went above and beyond my expectations. My brother and I were both married around the same time and unknowingly we both booked Charles because his services are a great value. We are recommending his videography to our friends and he was a pleasure to work with. Thank you Charles!!!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Katrina · Married on 05/21/2011

I am VERY pleased with the video that Charles Amante provided for our wedding! We've watched it so many times and each time find something new and creative we didn't notice the last time. Let me just say that the only reason I did not give 5 full stars for quality is because it would have been nice to have an HD video. That being said, I knew this going into hiring Charles. I was not willing to pay the prices associated with HD quality and fancy producers. Charles Amante was, hands down, the best VALUE I found. Value does not mean cheapest, but for the price we paid, we received SO MUCH and such great editing! I love how he asked for songs we wanted included in the video and also surprised us with including our professional wedding photos on the DVD cover and disc! Such thoughtful touches. Also, what was really nice is that he really blended in during the ceremony/reception. I've had many people say "I didn't even know you had a videographer!" because he wasn't in everyone's faces! Yet surprisingly he still got awesome upclose shots! At the end of the day, I would highly recommend Charles Amante for your video needs!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Amante Weddings's reply:

I'm proud to announce that as of July of this year, we have upgraded all our equipment to HD to meet the demand of our clients! We took this review particularly into consideration and we thank you for your feedback! :)

David · Married on 09/19/2008

Charles & his wife did an outstanding job. They capture every important aspect of our special day and produce a fabulous DVD. Would highly recommend Charles' services. We gave copies of the DVD to extended family members that couldn't make our wedding and after watching Charles' production they said 'it was like their were there'.

Sent on 02/16/2009
  • User3195408 · 2+ years ago

Video was great... Second camera quality not as clear but still great footage.. Overall very satisfied.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Janet · Married on 10/21/2006

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

It was great working with Charlies. My video was wonderful and the extra pictures were a god send. Thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2008

Carlee · Married on 04/28/2018

Charles was extremely professional and was easily able to maneuver around the photographer! Booking him was easy and completely painless. I felt awkward like I needed to be posing and doing things for the video but quickly forgot with the hustle and bustle going on. I can't wait to see the footage he shot at my wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2018