34 Reviews for Amanda's Touch Bridal & Formal

Undergarments (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Father of Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)

I had originally purchased my high school senior prom dress from Amanda's Touch, and knew the staff would make my wedding dress shopping experience just as memorable. The consultant, Piper, told us she usually only did prom consults, but I thought she did a wonderful job. She made sure to ask what I was looking for, and included my family in the process by telling each of them to choose a dress for me to try on. The dress I chose was amazing, and the reasonable price made it even better!

Profile Picture Georgia, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

All of the ladies at Amanda's Touch and Bridal were absolutely amazing!! They were all so helpful throughout the entire process. This was the first and only place I looked for my wedding dress because I found my perfect dress on the first try. I remember walking in and being so overwhelmed by all of the beautiful dress and I remember thinking how will I ever be able to decide. The girls there made the process so easy and smooth. Not to mention they really make you feel special while you are in there. I appreciated having my own suite, where my family could sit back and relax while I tried on dresses. I also appreciated having Amanda, walk around and stay involved in what each bride was trying/deciding on.

I was so impressed with the quality of service that after trying and failing at several other stores for bridesmaids dresses...I decided to come back and bring my bridesmaids to Amanda's. We found a beautiful dress that worked for all of them. The girls at Amanda's were also so helpful in this process. I had two bridesmaid in different states and one that needed extra material and had to order it months after the original dress at been ordered. All of the dresses arrived to each bridesmaid in perfect condition and the extra material matched perfectly to the original dress.

I cannot say enough about these ladies and the quality of service they offered myself and my bridesmaids. Do not waste your time going to any other store.

Photos
Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Veils

The ladies at Amanda's Touch were AMAZING! Everyone was very welcoming and informative. Chelsea did an incredible job with assisting myself, my maid of honor, and my bridesmaids all pick out our dresses. I did not feel rushed and felt like she made it a very personal experience! She was exceptional!! Her words and the way she presents herself were very professional, helpful, and reassuring. I cannot really describe how pleased I am and what an amazing job Chelsea really did! I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda's Touch and cannot thank you ladies enough! You truly have an amazing business and made picking out my PERFECT dress an unbelievable experience!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone from Amanda on down the chain have been amazing! From fittings, to purchase, to even an early pick up it's all been amazing!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

I said Yes to the Dress at Amanda's Touch for my May 13, 2017 wedding at Keswick Vineyards near Charlottesville, VA. Kristie was so nice and helpful and truly made me feel so comfortable as this was my first time trying on wedding dresses. She knew exactly what I wanted from just speaking with me. Amanda was there as well and they both were just so nice, accommodating, and you could really tell they know what they are doing with their suggestions and input on accessories such as veil, belt, jewelry, etc. We were on the fence on what ties to get for my husband so Amanda offered to get both styles to allow us to choose when they arrived in person and I feel that not everyone would do that. They also have great deals and "packages" to save you and your bridal party some money so I went with the diamond package and received percentages off by purchasing the bridesmaids dresses through them and renting tuxes for my husband and the groomsmen. This package also has other incentives such as dress preservation, etc. They are the total package and I had an awesome experience with them and I will continue to highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jamee, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils

Absolutely LOVED Amanda's Touch. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with beautiful, smiling faces ready to help me find my perfect dress. I ended up leaving with THE dress as well as bridesmaid's dresses already picked out! Recommend Amanda's Touch to everyone! The lovely ladies there will not let you down.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils

Loved the staff and the professionalism!!! They made me and my party feel comfortable and at ease, they were very helpful and very respectful of our tastes and our decisions!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride

Amanda's Touch was an absolutely amazing, stress-free place to shop for my wedding dress! I made an appointment for a Tuesday morning (Amanda even called me on Monday to confirm it, even though the salon is closed on Mondays!) and we had the salon to ourselves -- I definitely enjoyed not feeling the pressure of "competing" with other brides to try on dresses. My consultant, Kristie, was a doll. She was helpful without being pushy, and took my likes and dislikes into consideration when picking dresses for me. Ultimately she was the one who picked out "The Dress" and my mother, MIL, and I all thought it really summed up my personality and complimented my shape to a T. I would absolutely recommend Amanda's Touch to any bride, especially if you are able to get a weekday appointment for a more personalized experience.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen

The staff was great to work with to help me find the perfect dress to feel so special in on our day celebrating our marriage. Chrissie was beyond amazing by listening to my ideas of styles and what I had envisioned. She was able to take those ideas and her recommendations to help me find THE PERFECT DRESS. I did Say Yes to the Dress.

They had an amazing selection and sizes available to try on. I felt like I was being treated for my wants and not just a sale with the wonderful customer service. All the staff made me feel special in this process and helped this be one of the most fun and exciting parts of planning our special day!

Thank you ladies for all your help!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thanks to Amanda's Touch for helping me find my wedding dress!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

The selection of dresses was fantastic at Amanda's Touch. After trying on a few dresses that just weren't working, my bridal stylist hand selected me the most STUNNING dress I had ever seen. Amazingly, it fit like a glove, and I knew the search was over. Everyone was so friendly, and made wedding dress shopping fun and stress-free!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Amanda's Touch is amazing! I found my dress in 30 minutes. The shop was super clean and easy to navigate. They were very helpful and friendly. I loved the experience! They had great suggestions for me after I tried on a few dresses. I would highly recommend shopping here.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love Amanda's Touch! I got my prom dress here years ago, my sister got her wedding dress here, and I just recently found my own wedding dress there, as well! I wanted to check Amanda's Touch before going further away to other bridal shops, and I'm so glad I did! Within about 30 minutes I found the dress! Kristy was my consultant and she was wonderful! She called before I came to see what style of dress I liked, pulled some dresses beforehand that I requested and really listened to what I wanted and what I thought of each dress before pulling other dresses for me. I'm having a small beach wedding and I wanted a light dress, and she found just that! The price was reasonable, the customer service was amazing , my experience was great (not rushed or pressured) what more can I say?! I'm also very glad that I could find my dress here (quickly and easily - and I'm not known to be easy to please!) while also supporting a local business!

Profile Picture User4530461, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Had an amazing experience with Amanda's touch bridal salon! Found the perfect dress and they are so accommodating!

Profile Picture User5043910, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was more than pleased with my experience at Amanda's Touch. Not only did I find the most beautiful wedding gown, my girls and I enjoyed picking out a dress for my big day. The staff is friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

My first appointment with Amanda's Touch (I wanted to go to the Stella York trunk show) was snowed out and since I was coming in from out of town, the owner and staff were incredibly helpful and talked to me extensively for the entire weekend I was in town. I went back the next weekend for my appointment with Zoe and I'm so glad I did. She was so kind and complementary as I tried on wedding dresses for the first time. I purchased my dress off the rack from Amanda's Touch and it was not only under budget, but they took $100 off because the hem was a little banged up. It should also be noted that they have a wide range of sizes-- I was really anxious since I'm a size 12-14 that I wouldn't be able to find a dress in my size (some salons carry sizes closer to sample) but I had many, many options at Amanda's Touch and never felt self-conscious about my size. I would highly recommend Amanda's Touch to brides as it made for a smooth, happy dress buying experience (including by mom, who paid).

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 12/5/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

They were absolutely amazing! I found my perfect dress and had the best experience here. They made me feel beautiful and valued! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Profile Picture User5447797, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After going to many bridal shops I finally found my dress at Amanda's Touch. They had the best selection at fair prices compared to most places. I found multiple dresses that fit my idea of what I wanted and very quickly fell in love with the dress I ultimately bought. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Profile Picture Elle, 7/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses from here. They were so helpful and patient while going through and looking! Every person working there was so nice and determined to help. I would not have wanted to go anywhere else. They are awesome!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I tried on many pretty dresses here, but fell in love with one that I couldn't live without. One of the best parts is Amandas works with Fabric Creations for alterations, and all I can say is Lynn is a Miracle Worker!!! :)

Profile Picture Jo, 9/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

All the girls at Amanda's Touch are so nice and do their best to make sure you are 100% happy with your choice. My stylist convinced me to try dresses I hadn't even considered and I'm so happy she did!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience when I had purchased one of my prom dresses from them. Went back for my wedding gown and had just as good if not even better experience with them. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Highly recommend Amanda's Touch!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were very professional and very helpful in helping me to find the perfect dress.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Amanda’s! While working to find a gown for my June 2017 wedding, Kristie was primarily involved in helping me, but I got to work with Amanda some as well. I usually put a lot of thought & time into the decisions I make, and Kristie reassured me that not everyone has a super emotional, tear-jerking reaction when they think they’ve found “the one.” I tried on a number of beautiful gowns there, as well as at another store, and was quite overwhelmed because each one had aspects that I both liked & disliked. Luckily, one day Kristie emailed me & said they had just gotten a gown in that she thought I might want to try on… and it was THE gown for me!! My “aha” moment came when I realized there was nothing I wanted to change about that wedding gown; it was absolutely perfect for me! Kristie was SO incredibly patient with me and I could not have appreciated that any more, especially at a time when I was feeling overwhelmed. We also purchased the bridesmaids gowns through Amanda’s which was convenient! I would HIGHLY recommend Amanda’s to anyone in search of a wedding gown. Again, I could not be more thankful for all the help & support I received there! Can’t wait to share pictures!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews