Amanda's Errands and Events Reviews

Amanda's Errands and Events 4
Amanda's Errands and Events 5
  • Harini

Harini K · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Amanda and her team are spectacular, you can't go wrong with hiring them.

Hire Amanda and her team first and use her recommendations. They are an amazing team and have very obviously done a lot of weddings. They're professional and very sweet and think of a lot of things that are necessary as only pros can do. They're able to work with difficult vendors and people and they really made our day amazing through all the trouble the venue and other vendors caused. She and her team are AMAZING. They've also done multicultural weddings and are GREAT and very open to all sorts of ideas and plans. They prepare but also go with the flow. Hire her and don't select a wedding venue until you've talked to her. She knows her way around upstate NY wedding vendors. Tip from someone who just had a multicultural wedding - hire a wedding planner you click with and then go from there - Amanda is amazing and anyone she recommended was above and beyond. She gave me an Indian Make-up Artists who also did a fantabulous job and helped me with sooooooo many decisions - in fact, I think I left a lot of decisions to Amanda and I don't regret any decision I left to her. Really, if you're having an upstate wedding, go with her. She was so flexible and accommodating and we were all living in different places and had to plan from afar and did most of our communication by phone/email.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Morgan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amanda and her staff were excellent covering every detail and ensuring that I did not have to worry about a thing all day!

Sent on 03/09/2018
  • F

Faith Ruth · Getting married on 07/07/2020

Amazing!

Hiring Amanda's Errands and Event's for our wedding this past summer was absolutely the best decision we could have ever made. Amanda was extremely organized, on call what seemed to be 24/7, and always had a smile on her face. Our day ran so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you for everything Amanda!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Suflita Mckee · Getting married on 12/10/2019

They go above and beyond!!!

I literally can't say enough good things about the team at Amanda's! Deep into planning my wedding, I finally decided that I just couldn't do it all on my own. Amanda and her team came in and saved my brain from many wedding planning melt downs. They were a total dream. Amanda helped us create a super detailed timeline for the day, coordinated with our vendors, helped set up decor, and generally just made sure everything went smoothly on the day of so we didn't need to be stressed about anything! Every hiccup was handled before I even knew about it. If you're getting married you NEED them in your life.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Emily Butler · Married on 11/02/2019

Dream Team!

I had met Amanda in 2018 when she was the Day of Coordinator for my best friends wedding in Cooperstown, NY. I was getting married in Long Island, NY and wasn’t sure if she’d be willing to make the trip down, but had to ask after the impeccable job she did for my friend. She said yes! From there everything was a breeze. Communication, questions answered- an easy to navigate google doc with the timeline for the day of that she and I both utilized. We had a lot of logistics that needed to be organized- church ceremony at 3, pictures after, cocktail hour at 7:30, reception 8:30-12:30, after party. She handled it all with poise and grace. Her team is amazing also. They assembled the welcome bags, the bathroom baskets- worked directly with the venue to make sure everything was executed as we envisioned. We were so lucky to have her help and professionalism to help us get through our big day!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lynna · Married on 10/27/2019

I hadn't on planning getting any kind of planner or help on my wedding day, but my now-husband recommended them and booked them during the planning process. We booked them for the Day of Coordination. Amanda and her awesome ladies were very energetic. They met with us multiple times before the wedding to help us plan a timeline and connect all the vendors together. Day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about a single thing. They took care of the lunch for my guests and wedding party, the set up and break down of the ceremony site, the set up of the dinner reception and the clean up and transportation of all the items to my apartment. I didn't think of a single thing and really got to enjoy my wedding day to the fullest. I can't say enough good things about them. They really are worth the money and more.

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Braunius · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Investment!

Having Amanda's Errands and Events at our wedding was one of the best investments we made. They were so helpful planning our day, and helped our day run absolutely smoothly. We loved working with the team and couldn't have imagined our wedding without them.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Great help!

Amanda and her team were amazing. I booked them to decorate and take down decorations. I have a hard time leaving details in someone else's hands but everything was done just how I had imagined. They were such a huge help coming back at the end of the night and breaking down all of the decorations. Lisa was great with calling and checking in before the wedding to make sure they had everything in order.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/15/2019

ROCKSTARS !! and go above and beyond

AMAZING!!! Amanda and her team went above and beyond to help us with our wedding. She SAVED a disastrous wedding. She remained calm, cool and collected with all of the chaos going on . Amanda and her team were rockstars and I would recommend them to anyone! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldnt have done it with them!!

Amanda was recommended by another bride who got married at our venue and let me tell you, she was SO WORTH IT! I was having so much anxiety and was so stressed leading up to the wedding and she was on top of ever single detail! Vendors that I could not get a hold of she was in constant contact with, she took the time to understand EVERYTHING i was envisioning and executed exactly as planned. On top of it all, she spent her birthday (which i didn't know at the time or i'd never ask her to be there) walking my group through the rehearsal multiple times until it was perfect!!! Her team was sweet, caring, and a joy to be around, we couldn't be happier with her being apart of our day

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Blew us away so good!

Hiring Amanda as the day of coordinator was the best thing we could have done. We weren’t sure at first what exactly we would need Amanda to do but once we had our meeting I knew it was the right choice to settle some nerves. Amanda and Christine arrived right on schedule with items to help the girls with hair/makeup and if any little mishap happened they were prepared for us. They helped out the men with final touches and set up the venue to look beyond incredible (photos attached) Amanda helped the photographer with photos by holding bouquets and even carrying the back of my dress and fluffing it out to look perfect. We had the best experience with Amanda and Christine and would recommend them to everyone

Amanda's Errands and Events 6
    Amanda's Errands and Events 12
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

Words cannot describe what an amazing job Amanda and Lisa did for me on my wedding day. Amanda took care of me weeks before my wedding day by aligning all of my vendors and making sure every little detail was accounted for. She made a lot of the last minute planning for me completely stress free. On the day of the wedding, Amanda and Lisa were so helpful in everything from running errands to decorating and stayed with us until the end of night even though they had a long drive home. She was able to turn my venue into my dream wedding with very little instruction. I think what's amazing was that she was able to put her own creative spin and vision into what would look nice and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. My wedding was perfect and out of all of my vendors, Amanda and Lisa was definitely one of my favorites! She was responsible, attentive, and professional the entire time! I wish I had more friends getting married because I would without a doubt recommend them!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sue W · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Amanda

People ask what was the best part of our wedding day.
    It was that we didn't have to worry about anything. Amanda, always with a smile, handled everything. She had so many ideas to help me plan. She never pressured us into something I didn't want. She and her team were amazing. I would highly recommend Amanda's to everyone.... Thanks again Amanda !!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Nora · Married on 06/02/2018

Amanda and her partners are SO amazing-- we could not have done our wedding without them. From day 1 of us hiring them they worked so hard to make everything go smoothly, and they were so invested in our big day being special for us. Would recommend them to everyone possible.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Emilia · Married on 05/05/2018

Amanda and her assistant Lisa were incredible. I met Amanda a few weeks before our wedding with our event coordinator and she listened to everything I needed to be done the day of our wedding. She was the only day of coordinator I found that was flexible with our budget. We did not need a start to finish coordinator because our wedding was on the smaller side, just someone to help make sure a few things ran smoothly and went as it needed to be, like the ceremony and reception. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Hire her for all your wedding needs, big or small.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Hiring Amanda as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families before our ceremony and know that Amanda and her girls were setting up and making sure every detail was in place. We were so glad to have her there to discreetly guide us through our reception when we were in a happy fog; we wouldn’t have known what to do without her there. Amanda's passion for weddings combined with her organization and attention to detail make her worth far more than the rates she charges. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding; with Amanda's help, our wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Amandas errands and events/2 girls on a mission was by far the best thing I could have done. I used this service for my wedding day to set up and take down all flowers and decor. They were amazing to work with. Fast and efficient without requiring a lot of guidance. Amanda and Lisa were invaluable, I would certainly use again and recommend to others with praise. They are exceptional at what they do and really allow their patrons to have complete faith in their ability to get any job done with the highest of standards. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day which is more than most brides can say. Thank you Amanda and Lisa!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2017

I hired Amanda's Errands and Events as a gift for my good friends wedding. Amanda and her team helped to make sure their day was flawless. They are well versed in wedding and events in the capital district area and they are very well connected. I was so happy they were available to help out, and I know my friends are very grateful!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Amanda and Lisa were absolutely wonderful to work with. We had 2 phone call meetings before my wedding, and I felt confident that Amanda had everything under control. Amanda and Lisa delivered 150 cupcakes, transported my flowers from the church to the venue, set up lawn games and decorations for cocktail hour, and made sure the reception started without a hitch. At the end of the night, they made sure everything was picked back up and put away safely so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't recommend Amanda for a day of coordinator more, and was absolutely the most reasonable price I found when looking for someone to help out that day.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/19/2016

Amanda was incredible from start to finish! See is incredibly organized, kind, and just the perfect person you want by your side on your wedding day!

Starting from the planning, she was quick to answer questions, she came up with the perfect itinerary, contacted all vendors, and made sure everything was all set for the big day! She showed up on the wedding day with the plan and any thing we could need from pins to deodorant! She & Lisa were a joy to be around and helped get everyone where they needed to be on time.

I cannot say enough how grateful I was to have Amanda on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 12/22/2018

4.2
      3.0

Excellent!

Amanda, thank you so much for taking the stress off our shoulders! Amanda is so good to work with, she really puts your wants as a priority, even if she gets asked to leave the venue because everyone is too tired to try to put your lights up for you!!

You did wonderful! Thank you again.

Sent on 12/22/2018