Amanda Teune Events Reviews

View more information

• Rose
    Rebecca R. Married on 08/15/2021

Great Day of Coordinator! ✅

We hired Amanda as our day of coordinator after our wedding was postponed last year. She was a great addition to our day! We received rave reviews from our venue and vendors that Amanda was amazing to work with. She was so personable and kind. We love that she is a people person. She made sure our day ran smoothly! Our day was amazing and we could not have done it without Amanda.
    Michelle W. Married on 07/10/2021

Must Hire!!

When we first started planning our backyard wedding while living across the country, I felt lost and didn't know where to start. I knew we'd need help with this, so we hired Amanda as a partial planner and coordinator and we are SO happy we did! From the beginning, Amanda made herself available to us and was communicative throughout the entire planning process. She gave us great vendor recommendations and reached out to them for us. She also thought of every little thing we might need to plan for, which was super helpful considering we were creating our own venue! On the wedding day, everything ran smoothly and I wasn't stressed about anything because I knew Amanda had everything under control. Our friends and family mentioned to us multiple times how impressed they were with her. Overall, the day turned out better than I could've ever imagined and I know Amanda was a huge part in that. If you are looking for a partial planner or coordinator, Amanda is the best option!!
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 06/26/2021

You NEED Amanda!

Amanda is amazing!!! She was an essential piece to making our wedding planning and day go off without a hitch. You need a day of coordinator, and Amanda is wonderful!! She balances her kind personality with attention to detail to make sure your vision comes to life. She helped manage our families and made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. We hired Amanda after we postponed our wedding (COVID), and we realize now that we could have NEVER done it without her. We are so grateful and thankful for Amanda and her assistant. She goes above and beyond, making sure to meet with you ahead of time to plan your day in detail. Amanda is so supportive from the day you hire her, through the wedding day. Amanda was the best, we couldn’t be more thankful we found her!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca R. Married on 09/18/2020

Hire amanda!

So, Amanda is literally the best. If you are looking for a professional best friend, someone to help your dreams come true and literally create your perfect vision, hire her. If you are at all worried about how set up on your big day will go, navigating tough dynamics or having to replan your wedding THREE TIMES, hire her!! Like many couples in during this pandemic, our vision of what we wanted or could have changed so many times. Amanda was there every step of the way. When she could tell I felt stuck or overwhelmed, she always offered to schedule a call and walk me through our thoughts. She was realistic but fully embraced my dreams and was right there every step of the way. When I felt stuck or overwhelmed, it was like Amanda had a 6th sense and would reach out. I truly can’t say enough amazing things about her. My husband at first questioned if we needed a wedding planner, but immediately after we hired her got on board saying her couldn’t imagine our day with out her. Just hire her! She’s like an insurance plan for you dreams. Is it weird to say I miss her after the wedding? Because I do!

Amanda Teune Events's reply:

Rebecca! Thanks for your crazy kind words! Not only did I feel honored to help you guys navigate a freaking pandemic but your wedding was so much fun with the best weather and company! It made up for the chaos that was the planning part!
    Jessica M. Married on 05/12/2020

A wedding necessity!

Amanda was the glue that held our wedding together! From the planning meetings, to the rehearsal, to the day-of set up, to the flow of the day, to all of the major and minor adjustments that had to be made—Amanda was knowledgeable and efficient at making the best plan happen. This plan not only advocated for us (bride and groom) but considered the needs of our family and guests to provide the most enjoyable celebration for all! Amanda will bring so much experience and thought to your wedding day, it is an absolute MUST to have her to help you on your special day. One of the best parts was that Amanda made it very clear to our guests/bridal party that any questions should be directed at her and not the bride and groom. After months and months of planning, fielding every small question during the rehearsal and wedding is something that will hinder your ability to fully enjoy and take in the celebration. This was so amazing to have taken off of our plate! Amanda was so considerate in checking up on us throughout the day, asking us if we needed anything or if we were feeling tired (if we needed a moment to ourselves, when she should announce the last song, etc.!). I would NOT attempt your wedding without her! Best decision we made. Thank you, again, Amanda!

Amanda Teune Events's reply:

I mean, a bridal party of 24, negative degrees outside, and a seriously fun bride and groom! I couldn't have asked for a better day!
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 05/11/2015

Amazing to work with!

Amanda was a life saver for our wedding!! She went above and beyond to make sure all the details of the day ran smoothly. We got to just relax and enjoy our special day because she was so responsible, detail oriented and had everything taken care of. She does it all with grace and no stress! We are so thankful for her!

Amanda Teune Events's reply:

Thanks lady! I loved helping you guys navigate your wedding in Portsmouth! You lucked out with beautiful weather and it was so fun all of the little ways you guys loved your guests and did things so uniquely you! Especially your dance with your bridal party! It was AMAZING!!
    Emily B. Married on 11/05/2013

We didn't worry about anything on our wedding day!

My husband and I asked Amanda to be the overall coordinator of the day for our 160 person wedding. I was impressed by how thorough she was in our two planning sessions prior to the wedding with her attention to detail and family relationships, and many of the questions she asked helped us to think through details that we otherwise would have missed.

On the day of the wedding, Amanda did an excellent job of handling the complexities of reworking the schedule due to rain, and making sure that my husband and I didn’t need to think about schedule or answer anyone’s questions. We had multiple people comment on how professional and hospitable Amanda was. Thanks in large part to Amanda, my husband and I were able to simply relax and enjoy our special day! Hiring her was definitely one of the best investments we made for our wedding day.

Amanda Teune Events's reply:

I loved the thoughtfulness you put into your wedding! Wearing your mom's dress, the reception you threw for friends, the fun grooms cake. Just a few ways you included the people that you loved! I'm so glad I got to be a part of your day!
    Patty D. Married on 07/08/2020

Thoughtful wedding planner!

Amanda was new to the wedding planning industry, but that didn't mean her knowledge was limited. Most importantly, she was incredibly thoughtful, easy to talk to, listened to all of our needs and requests and helped navigate some tricky situations due to Covid. We really appreciated her help!