Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

Amanda Souders Photography 2
Amanda Souders Photography 3
Amanda Souders Photography 4
Amanda Souders Photography 5

Amanda helped me make my day so beautiful. She got pictures of everything I wanted and then some. Shes very fun to work with and you can tell she loves her job so it makes it so much nicer to work with her

Sent on 05/20/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2014

Her prices are extremely reasonable & doable!

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • User3199849 · 2+ years ago

Amanda is an absolutely AMAZING photographer!!!!!! There's so much that she does right that it's so hard to even write a review on her. I think in every aspect ,she nails it for photography. She is very real & down to earth, so bubbly, happy ,energetic, and sweet. She made my husband & I feel very comfortable from the get go, which was huge to us! Her other photographers are amazing & sweet as well! :) Her prices are extremely reasonable & doable! Her package deals are awesome. She is all about making it easy on the bride or person who gets her service. She is a no-frills kind of person and won't nab you with little 'hidden' items that other people would do in this world. She makes you feel wonderful and cared for, as a bride or customer should (well, esp. a bride!). She is very involved in the process, checks in on you, etc. She responds to you right away whether it's through social media, email, phone. She's on 24/7. The pictures she produces are fantastic!! My husband & I will be using her in the future for our family & baby photos! :) :) You can definitely tell that this profession is her passion. She is so awesome. I don't even know if I hit all the points I wanted to hit on her. But if you want someone real and absolutely sweet, choose her. You will not be disappointed. I cannot say enough good things about her. Absolutely blessed to have chosen her & met her. Love her! :) :)

Sent on 05/02/2014

Suzana · Married on 10/12/2013

Amanda was fantastic! Her comunication with me leading up to the wedding was great. We met several times before the wedding and emailed back and forth quite a bit. She really made sure she knew what my groom and I wanted. She and her 2nd photographer, Ashly, were very easy to work with. They had great ideas for shots and poses. They captured our day beautifully and seemed to enjoy it as well. Amanda got our photos edited and available for us to review very quickly! I would recommend her to everyone in the central Pennsylvania area!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2013

Amanda is extremely talented. She captured every detail of our big day, in amazing photographs. Her and Ashly are so easy to work with and really make you feel comfortable. I didn't even notice them taking most of the photos. She was very professional the entire time, even with her husband being the best man. I would not go to another photographer ever again. Amanda Souders Photography will always be number one on our list! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for photos that are beautiful, creative, and delivered fast!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Stacey · Married on 07/27/2013

Amanda goes over and beyond when it comes to her skill as a photographer. She has an amazing eye for capturing beautiful moments. She provides her clients with a relaxed atmosphere. I was laughing and giggling the entire time. It was like hanging out with an old friend ;) I HIGHLY recommend Amanda Souders as a photographer. Not only did she provide me with such amazing pictures but I will forever remember the moments she captured as the highlight of my special day.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Amanda and Ashly are amazing photographers and I was thoroughly impressed with their skill and talent. They both work as an amazing team, completely professional and yet make you feel so relaxed and at ease with having pictures taken. It was an amazing experience working with these two ladies! Ashly and Amanda made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and took the most amazing pictures. I received my pictures DAYS after my wedding, so prompt with the turn around time and any questions they are happy to answer and take the time to respond. I recommend these ladies to everyone I know! and now my sister is getting married next Summer and she is booking these lovely ladies as well!! So excited to get to see them again soon xoxoxo

Sent on 08/19/2013
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 07/06/2013

Amanda is truly a gifted photographer. She and Ashly captured every special moment from our day, and provided us with the most perfect pictures. They put you completely at ease from minute one, and tailor their role to meet your wants and needs for the day. They both have such an eye for catching every emotion and detail from your wedding. They caught things that we never want to forget from our big day, and we could never thank them enough for our wonderful pictures. We would recommend Amanda Souders Photography a million times over to every bride, and we will definitely keep her in mind for any photography needs that we may have in the future. ~Angela and Adam Kursey

Sent on 09/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2013

Amanda is amazing. Our pictures look wonderful! She and Ashly are awesome to work with and definitely worth the money!!!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Karen · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I had the most beautiful day with the best photographers there to capture every moment! From getting ready, to the ceremony, family photos and friends, Amanda and Ashly were wonderful! They managed to capture those moments when you thought no one was looking (which is a good thing!) very flexible with times, places and ideas. I would absolutely recommend Amanda Souders Photography, not just for weddings, but for any moment you and friends or family want to remember.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Alicia · Married on 03/02/2013

Amanda and Ashly were beyond amazing. From the first moment we met Amanda, we knew she would capture our day in a way that would tell our story in pictures. She was professional and incredibly flexible. While she and Ashly had significant experience and creativity of their own, they didn't hesitate to embrace our ideas as well. The value of their products and services cannot be touched. Of course there were formal pictures, but the candids really captured who were were, not just the event. Not only did we love working with them but so did our guests. They made our day more special by making everyone feel like a valuable part of our day. Of anyone I have ever worked with, personally and professionally, they have my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Amanda did a great job on the wedding pictures and I would definitely recommend to others. On my particiular wedding day here was a time contraint to work with due to incelement weather. Therefore, I wish I had more family pictures but it was a very hectic frame of time to work with. Amanda is professional, has great customer servcie skills, and the photos get delievered in a very timely fashion.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Holly · Married on 10/11/2014

Our pictures turned out great!! We will definitely recommend Amanda Souders Photography to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

Amanda was a dream to work with! She was friendly from day one and really spent the time to get to know me and my husband. During our engagement photo session, she listened to all of our requests about different poses and ideas, and she provided us with more options than we could have imagined. She also came to our venue prior to the wedding to scope out some ideas of different places to take pictures after the ceremony. As if that weren't enough, she helped me come up with a timeline for my wedding day and basically became my mini wedding planner. The pictures turned out amazing, and we can't thank her enough for her amazing work!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2015

Loved working with this company! Even after a slight setback she was so fast and professional the way everything was handled! The girls were so nice and professional! Loved that they were able to be there all day! I loved the photo suggestions and they way we were able to get all the family pictures done nice and quick so everyone could enjoy the cocktail hour! Love the company, Awesome people! Highly reccomended!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Working with Amanda and her team (our wedding was photographed by Ashly and a different Amanda) was such a treat. Amanda helped me plan out the whole day and was very good at suggesting what would and would not work as I had no idea what to expect in terms of the craziness of our wedding day. She went the extra mile and even got us in to the local Penn State for my dream picture with the nittany lion!!
    On the day of, the girls were so great at just being one of our friends and hanging out - taking some of my favorite pictures during the getting ready stage of the day.
    Amanda's team specializes in assuring that all of the little touches from the day are photographed, which meant a lot to me as a bride because it's so hard to take in all of the little touches during the actual day. I love looking at our pictures showing how everything ended up coming together and how much fun everyone had.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

The team here was wonderful to speak with!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jeremiah · Married on 10/13/2017

Great wonderful woman to work with! She kept smiles and laughs on our faces. She seemed a little confused about our horror themed, Friday the 13th wedding, but honestly that's the reactions we were going for.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Amanda Souders Photography 6

Kailee · Married on 06/06/2016

Make sure to let your photographer know ahead of time the pictures you want because the day moves so fast and you cannot think about any logistics you are just enjoying the day :)

Sent on 12/28/2016