Amanda Souders Photography Reviews

Amanda Souders Photography 3
Amanda Souders Photography 4
Amanda Souders Photography 5

Tara · Married on 07/03/2016

Amanda Souders and Amanda Howard did our engagement shoot and we were very disappointed when we learned Amanda Howard was booked for another wedding the same day as ours. After the engagement shoot though we knew Amanda Souders and her second photographer would do great. When we discovered that Amanda Howard would be able to do our wedding as well, Dominico and I both were so excited. Our engagement pictures were beatiful and we couldn't wait to see what they had in store for us for our wedding day. Our wedding pictures were just as amazing. Dom and I were so happy with them. Both Amanda's have great personalities, are excellent to work with and so easy going. We love them both as people and as photogrphers. They both did great with keeping the bridal party up with the time line and also accommodated us when we went out of time line! They compliment each other so well! Money well spent! We will cherish our wedding photos forever! Great price for two photographers! Amanda also is very quick to respond to emails, texts or phone calls. Dom and I look forward to booking family pictures with both Amanda's!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

I don't know where to begin! Amanda did an amazing job capturing our special day! It all started back in February I believe when we were trying to plan a wedding in PA all the way from South Carolina! I emailed several photographers and all the responses except Amanda's were the same - "Yes, I am available please send a check to the address given and sign the contract to lock in your date." Amanda's response was wanting to set up a video chat to meet my fiance and I before we booked her ( I told him right then that I knew it would be her!) Did I mention that she squeezed us in on very short notice for our engagement pictures when we made a quick 48 hour trip up to PA to finish some wedding planning? SHE IS AMAZING!!! Amanda did an amazing job working with a crazy large wedding party - 10 groomsmen and 13 bridesmaids - which all had different personalities. She is down to earth and relatable and does a FANTASTIC job capturing every moment of your day!
    She also offers several different packages in all different price ranges that are very reasonable compared to some pricing we saw!
    We would recommend her to everyone we know and use her for any other occasions in the future.
    Don't think twice - Book Amanda!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Brianne · Married on 06/18/2016

We hired a photographer, but what we got was so much more. We got a best friend to be honest about if our outfits were perfect, and our hair was still in tact. We got a mom who lined up our families with loving authority in order to get multiple multifamily pictures. We got a loving and kind person who cared for our family and all of our craziness the day of the wedding. We got a business that was open to marriage equality. We got a fun, fresh, and hilarious team of photographers to work with. And we have been behind this woman from day 1. We were her first engagement session, and we continue to go to her EVERY YEAR for pictures. SO, if you just want someone to simply take pictures for you, give your Aunt a disposable camera. If you want someone who will capture your special event through the lens as you experienced it...and then some....Amanda (and team) is your girl. This woman amazes us with all of the pictures! I feel like I am right back at the day when I look at them. We will never go anywhere else, and neither should you!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Dana · Married on 06/11/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our venue coordinators dropped the ball big time and our photographer was there to help us and support us throughout our entire wedding planning and most importantly, the day of. she was also so extremely helpful and even offered to help me ( the bride) with taking care of small and big details . I truly couldn't have asked for a better photographer, and that I can now call a great friend . She helped make the most special day that much better! Thank you!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2016

Amanda Souders Photography is fabulous!!!! We loved her outgoing personality and how she made us feel so comfortable from the moment we met her. Our engagement session was amazing! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sunset photos!! We felt so at ease and had so much fun, and couldn't wait for the sneak peak preview, and we didn't have to wait long! Amanda was on her A game and we got them right away! For our wedding day, Amanda and Amanda were definitely the "A Team"! They were both professional and fun to work with. They captured some of the most raw and intimate moments and interacted wonderfully with our family and friends! They were not intrusive like some photographers. We got our sneak peak pictures right away again and the full set of pictures within just a few weeks. I have friends who were married almost a year ago and are STILL waiting for pictures from their photographers! I cannot stress enough how easy Amanda and Amanda are to work with, how friendly and awesome they are - and that is only half of it. The pictures? Wow! They truly have a gift with a camera and I am soooooooo glad they were there on our special day! Thanks so much Amanda and Amanda! You ladies rock!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Amanda was wonderful to work with! We love our photos and she captured moments we will never forget. We will definitely use her in the future!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Casey · Married on 05/28/2016

I can’t say enough great things about Amanda Souders Photography. From the very beginning of the planning process, Amanda was prompt and super friendly. It was so nice to also have an engagement shoot included in our package. Amanda spent the evening with us and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Before the wedding came, Amanda made sure to include a detailed photo itinerary, which really helped ease my nerves. The day of the wedding, Amanda and her assistant, Amanda were so upbeat, energetic, and had such great ideas for photos. The day went so smoothly! From the morning at the salon to the very end of the reception, Amanda went out of her way to capture every moment. Amanda and Amanda are very quick when taking pictures, which keeps the process moving. I loved that they caught so many candid moments! Amanda was also very quick in getting our engagement and wedding photos back to us. I give Amanda Souders Photography my highest recommendation to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kim · Married on 04/30/2016

Amanda was great! She is so sweet and very easy to work with...and takes amazing pictures on top of that! She puts you at ease and has great ideas and clearly loves her job! Her sidekick, Amanda is also great!

The turnaround time on photos is very quick and I love that she does a "sneak peek" right after your session to tide you over. I absolutely love all of my wedding photos and have no idea how I'm going to narrow down which ones to print, they are all frame-worthy.

I will def use Amanda for any future photography needs and recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer without hesitation!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/09/2016

Amanda was so wonderful. My husband is not a fan of photographs, but you would never know by her photos. He was so relaxed and laid back, Amanda made it painless for him. She took such great care of us and we love every single photo she took!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2015

The awesome Amanda Team that shared in my husband and I's big day were amazing to work with. From day one when Amanda and I met and began to discuss wedding details I knew she was a great choice. The excitement that she shows about your day truly makes you feel very special. Her attention to details allows you to relive all the amazing moment of your day through your pictures. She not only captured all the important photos that we wanted, but also captured candids that I will cherish as some of the best memories for the years to come. Our pictures will always be a huge part of our day and I can't thank her and her team enough!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/25/2015

The "Amanda" team was amazing! I fell in love with Amanda's pictures and personality when she photographed my friends wedding. My husband and I had her do our engagement session and she was so much fun! We couldn't wait until the wedding. She captured so many memories of the day that we missed because it goes so fast. I showed her ideas of pictures we wanted and she was down for all of them! She took great pictures and I have only heard positive things about them.
    Kristen and John Shipe

Sent on 01/07/2016

Alexis · Married on 09/19/2015

I'm not even sure I can put in to words how happy my husband and I were that we chose Amanda as our photographer. Not only was she extremely responsive to all of my needs and wants, but she was extremely reasonable in her pricing! She was constantly aiming to please by doing anything we asked. It seemed as though we were working with a great friend we had known forever. Her pictures are AMAZING and the turn around time is always quicker than you would expect! I would recommend her to anyone and don't think we will ever use another photographer!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

Amanda was absolutely amazing. Her and my DJ were the only services we hired that went flawlessly. Even when my flowers were delivered to the church instead of my house, like they were supposed to be, she offered to run there to check on them. The turn around time was only a few weeks and the usb came in the cutest box. Amanda captured so many special moments amend the images are very high quality. Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Jen · Married on 09/12/2015

We enjoyed working with Amanda and our assigned photographers Amanda H and Christine. They were always quick to answer any questions we had. And on our wedding day, it rained (our ceremony and pictures were supposed to be outside.They were full of back-up ideas that made our special day unique and memorable. These ladies were great!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2015

Amanda was awesome to work with. She is very personable and flexible. My entire wedding party loved her! I am very pleased with the quality of pictures I received. On top of being an awesome photographer, she has an awesome rate! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Abby · Married on 09/04/2015

Amanda did an outstanding job! Not only does she do amazing work but she also has an amazing personality and is great to work with. On the day of your wedding she is more than just your photographer, she is your friend, supporter, go to person and anything in between. Thanks for helping us capture beautiful memories.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Amanda and Amanda are the perfect duo for doing a wedding. I'm so glad my friend recommended them. From the start of the day til the end, these two ladies had awesome energy to get the all best pictures. I keep looking through them to relive our wedding day. They seemed to capture every moment of the day. I can't wait to get them printed to show off to everyone! If you are looking for a photographer that loves/takes pride in their job and makes it their goal to give you the best pictures for your money, Amanda Souders Photography is the way to go!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jasmine · Married on 08/22/2015

Amanda and Rachel were absolutely amazing!! Amanda made sure that we had all of the shots that we wanted on our wedding day. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of our pictures, the amount of pictures we got, and the awesome price we got it all for!! She definitely takes a lot of pride in her work. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer no matter what the occasion, and cannot wait to use her again personally!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/04/2015

Amanda, Amanda, and Alicia were absolutely the PERFECT photographers for our big day! From our engagement session to the wedding day, they made us feel completely relaxed and had everything under control. They put in such a long day...over 12 hours!! (from the salon to being the last ones to leave)...and never missed a beat or lost energy! The turn-around time for our pictures was wonderful and we had them back right after the honeymoon! The photographs we have captured every single moment perfectly, and I can't help but look at them at least three times a day! :) They will help us relive that special day for the rest of our lives...thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

Amanda and her assistant Amanda were awesome! It rained on our wedding day, and they were a ray of sunshine during the day. They captured a lot of special moments and silly ones aa well. I already have my pictures back!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Melanie · Married on 06/20/2015

We loved having Amanda photograph our wedding! She was so nice and professional throughout the whole process. Even our guests commented on her great bubbly personality. She made sure that we kept to our timeline and helped the day run smoothly. She also made sure that we had all of the photographs that we wanted for our wedding. Her pictures were beautiful and we have received compliments from so many people. We would recommend Amanda Souders to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

I can't say enough how FANTASTIC Amanda and Jordan were for our wedding. They were so fun, laid back and wonderful. I had many guests tell me how much they loved them and thought Amanda was so sweet. I couldn't dream of better quality pictures. I would recommend Amanda to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kate · Married on 05/30/2015

Amanda and Jordan were fantastic! Amanda was always prompt with responding to my emails and texts and was very easy to communicate with in general. She made kept us at ease while taking photos and had creative and fun pose ideas. She and Jordan were both so friendly and outgoing. Amanda had our sneak peek ready the following day and had all of our photos ready about a week and a half later! I highly recommend Amanda and we will definitely be using her for any future photo shoots we need done! :)

Sent on 06/11/2015

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

Amanda & Amanda did our wedding pictures and were absolutely wonderful!! So glad I stumbled across them!! We couldn't be happier! They're both so sweet, bubbly & full of energy and extremely artistic when it came to capturing every single moment perfectly!! We're beyond thrilled with how our pictures turned out and are looking forward to getting them printed!! Thank you both so much for capturing every precious memory for Dave & I!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Meara · Married on 05/09/2015

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She was fun, professional, and very easy going. Our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 06/22/2015