Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 5
Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 6
Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 7

Rachael · Married on 09/29/2012

Choosing Amanda Rose Wedding was the best decision we could of made! First of all Linda and her team planned our wedding in 3months, if that isn't a miracle wedding planner I don't know what is. We live in Chicago and we quickly learned that she would make this a smooth stress free wedding planning service. She has the BEST connections with the top vendors in South Carolina.

Our day couldn't have been more perfect. She has great organizational skills and her ideas are out of this world. We got married at Rose Hill Mansion and it was more beautiful then we ever could of imagined. We asked for a antique/ low country styled wedding and she did exactly that! I wouldn't have changed one thing. My guest were so amazed by all her little details, and still to this day I get compliments on how perfect my wedding was.

If you are looking for wedding planner I HIGHLY recommend choosing Amanda rose weddings, you will not be disappointed with you choice.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kamala · Married on 10/23/2011

There are truly not enough amazing things to say about Amanda Rose Weddings. If I could give them 6 stars I would. They made my DREAM Hilton Head Island destination wedding (NYC bride) a REALITY, and I want to celebrate their expertise and guidance. My lead wedding planner was Ellen Starling, who is truly a gift from heaven. From my first prospective telephone call through to the wrangling of my wedding party, she conveyed professionalism, dedication, and an ability to put me at ease. In addition, throughout the entire process Linda provided expert guidance and advice, and exquisite advice on colors and decor. The initial wedding vendor selection process was amazing. Ellen recommended a variety of different vendors according to my specifications and price range. I felt as though all that were offered to me were excellent, I just had to choose who I wanted best. I truly felt as though she LISTENED to the vision that I wanted for my wedding, and kept me on the right path to carry it out. Once vendor selection was complete, I felt consistently guided to stay on task and to keep to the wedding timeline. No question was too small, I felt completely attended to throughout the entire process. I actually looked forward to getting e-mails from Ellen each day! All of this, however, pales in comparison to Ellen and Linda's work on the wedding day. They worked seamlessly as a team to execute my amazing wedding day. There was no small detail that was overlooked. All of my guests commented on how amazingly well-run my wedding was, and how it was one of the best events they had attended. I owe it all to Ellen and Linda. One of the biggest compliments I can pay them is that I always felt as though I was the ONLY bride they were working with. The personal attention, professionalism, expertise, creative decorating guidance are unmatched. I would recommend them again and again! I truly loved working with them from beginning to end. I will miss having them as part of my life.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2011

We worked with a vendor for our wedding chairs & linens through Amanda Rose Weddings. The chairs & linens were beautiful, there on time, and removed promptly after the event. They even went so far as to mail me swatches of fabric to help me decide on table covers since I planned the event from 1500 miles away. Our only hiccup was that our check didn't arrive, so they arranged to meet us at our convenience to drop off payment. They made it easy!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Gretal · Married on 08/26/2017

Our experience was great. My wedding planner Aimee planned everything to the smallest detail. Everything was done and planned within 2 months. The day of our wedding everything went smoothly and we were able to change our location to where we wanted it in case of rain. Luckily the rain stopped a few hours before the wedding and my dream of a beach wedding was a go. Their was zero stress that day all i had to do was spend the day getting ready. My planner took care of EVERYTHING else. It was worth every bit of money. We used recommendations she had for the florist, hair makeup, etc and everyone one of them was fabulous. I can not recommend Amanda Rose Wedding and Events enough. You will be more then happy with the outcome of your special day if you decide to use them.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Gretal! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. I am so happy that the clouds cleared out so you could have your dream beach wedding!! Stay in touch!

Jacki · Married on 05/13/2008

3.5

Linda was extremely professional and was early for the wedding, no one else was....

Sent on 06/02/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2012

2.0
      3.5

During the planning process I was paired with an amazing wedding planner at ARW. She helped my vision come to life… however she was let go from AWR about half way into the process. Linda the owner stepped up to assist in my wedding planning. While she was professional to deal with and addressed all my concerns, I was left with a bad taste in my mouth. A number of guests and family members said she was rude to them the day of. She was nowhere to be found during the reception when we needed help with a bridesmaid’s dress, she left early, and did not help at all with the end of night coordination. Overall they got the job done and I got the wedding of my dreams. There were just a few things here and there that I thought were not exactly right considering the amount I was paying. If anyone was looking for a planner in the area, I would mention to them to check ARW out… but to check out others as well as what the DOC at your venue can do before booking.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Kailey · Married on 05/12/2017

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

You only get to have a wedding once (well that’s the hope of course). When hiring a wedding planner it is the hope and expectation that it makes the whole process easier. If I can save someone from going through what I did, I would urge them not to go with Amanda Rose weddings.

Two weeks before my wedding, they quit. No one in the company even bothered to call me. Amiee, the planner, just sent me an email stating "After much thought and consideration I have decided that it is best for us to part ways. In the contract you signed it states that either party can cancel this Agreement, in writing, for any reason." They made no attempt to contact me to discuss their issues. In addition, they are refusing to return the deposit, leaving me on the hook for two planners, Amanda Rose and the replacement company I had to hire in a panic.

As if it couldn't get worse, the day before she quit, Amiee met with the vendors at the venue and caused much more harm than good. During the two-hour meeting (I was not able to be there as I was in California and the location had poor cell reception), she gave false information to the caterer causing her to have a freak out (she incorrectly told her she could not use the kitchen at the venue among other things). Because of her actions, the relationship with the caterer was irreparably damaged and I had to part ways with her. (It turned out ok cause I found an amazing caterer in Tina with Bluffton Oyster Company and the caterer I had to fire returned my deposit)

I know that their prices and packages look tempting, but please trust me that it is worth the money to go with someone else. I got married to the love of my life on May 12, 2017 with our closest 50 family and friends, everything went beautifully, no issues. I recommend Danielle and Steffen with Amazing rentals, Tina with Bluffton Oyster Company, Peter with Advanced A/V Rentals and Jody with Mayesh Flowers.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 8
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 9
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 10
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 11
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 12

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

I would like to begin by apologizing that our relationship as coordinator and client did not work out. I always strive to provide my clients with the best service possible and ensure a seamless, stress free process and wedding day. It was a tough decision to terminate our contract, but I felt it was the correct choice for both of us. I was not given the information that was needed to do my job as a wedding professional due to the lack of response from you and the many last minute changes. We did offer to match you with a coordinator better suited to your needs but never heard back from you. I do not feel it is productive to go back and forth on the work we provided to make your wedding a success. The pictures are beautiful and I wish you and Rob the best.