Amanda Rose Weddings & Events Reviews

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 5
Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 6
Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 7

Kerri · Married on 11/11/2017

Aimee was amazing! The weather for our wedding was unseasonably cold and windy. Aimee knew the venue and what to do so that our guests were comfortable. She also solved problems before we knew there was a problem. She had great relationships with the Omni in Hilton Head and with our DJ, Henry from JKL so they easily handled any last minute adjustments. All we had to do that day was enjoy the party. Aimee took care of everything!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Hi Kerri,
    Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be involved. All the best to you and your family... stay in touch!!

Marika · Married on 10/21/2017

Aimee was fantastic to work with! We chose the wedding management package and she saved us from so much stress. From the beginning she provided great advice. She knew the vendors in the area and had worked with most of them. She could tell us what had worked well and what could be more questionable. I felt totally confident handing over the coordination to Aimee as we got close to the day. I tend to be nervous and was a relaxed and joyful bride on the big day knowing that we were in good hands. Aimee handled challenges with our flowers that arose the day of and didn't even let me know. I appreciate that so much. I highly recommend Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 8

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Marika!!!! I am so happy I was able to keep your wedding day seamless, stress free and beautiful! You and Alan are awesome, I cannot wait to hear where life takes you!

Mary · Married on 09/29/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful and magical Purely Decor (Linda and Aimee) made our daughter's wedding! Aimee stored our personal items at her home (it was a destination and we are from Ohio) and Linda graciously and professionally worked all our changes we made to the decor. The day of the wedding, Linda called out to me, walked towards me, and asked how I liked the reveal...we both hugged and were teary eyed!! Thank you, thank you, and God bless! I wouldn't use anyone else for your wedding plans than Linda at Purely Decor! And it is a must to use Aimee as your wedding planner...it cannot be done without her help, believe me!!

Mary and Willuam Kurtz

Sent on 10/26/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Mary!! On behalf of Amanda Rose Weddings and Purely Décor thank you for selecting us!! Both Linda and I had a great time working with you and bringing your daughter's vision to life! Cannot wait to see the photos!

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2017

Aimee is AMAZING. We felt so blessed to have found her. I can't imagine planning a wedding without her. Through hurricane Irma, not knowing if we would be able to have the wedding she stayed in contact with us on a daily basis. Aimee managed all of our vendors and is very attentive to detail. Wedding day was absolutely perfect! It was a pleasure to work with Aimee and we made a wonderful friend along the way.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! I truly enjoyed getting to know both of you and your families! I am so happy that you were able to have the beautiful beach wedding that you envisioned... Irma couldn't keep us down!! Stay in touch!

Annie · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Aimee at Amanda Rose Weddings for our September wedding at the Omni Hilton Head Shorehouse, and was completely blown away by her attention to detail, efficiency, and creativity - not to mention her ability to work under pressure!

Our wedding fell on the Saturday following Hurricane Irma, which easily could have created extra jitters (we were planning from afar, and had friends/family flying in from all over the country!), but Aimee went well above and beyond, keeping us updated on the island conditions (in real time, despite power outages and evacuations!) and communicated with all our vendors to make sure everyone knew our wedding was, in fact, still on! While we were super fortunate that everything went on as planned, knowing Aimee had plan b (and, likely, plan c) in place should anything need to change last minute, was worth every penny we paid - and then some!

Admittedly, I was NOT the easiest bride - I had several "out there" ideas, like releasing butterflies during our ceremony in honor of my late parents, coordinating homemade desserts from my brother, and an unruly "Pup of Honor," yet Aimee politely took every request in stride, provided expert advice, and ultimately guided us every step of the way, resulting in what many of our guests said was the best wedding they've ever attended!

The day of our wedding, I can honestly say I would not have enjoyed myself or been as present without Aimee's incredible support. Alongside her team, she took care of every single detail to keep the day running smoothly and checked in with me continuously to make sure I was happy and relaxed. Not having my Mom by my side throughout the planning process, and there to witness our big day, was deeply emotional, but Aimee truly went out of her way to make sure I felt supported and cared for, for which I will be forever grateful. Thank you, Amanda Rose, not just for bringing my vision to life, but for introducing us to a new friend!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 16
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 17
    Amanda Rose Weddings & Events 18

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Annie!! You are so sweet, thank you!! Your photos are gorgeous! It was truly an honor to help bring your wedding vision to life. No Irma could stop me from giving you an amazing wedding day :) Cannot wait to see you both next time you visit!

Lynda · Married on 04/08/2017

I used Amanda Rose 10 years ago to plan a small wedding and more recently to plan a post-wedding brunch for 60 people in my home. They did a fabulous job both times. I wouldn't plan an event without them. Linda and Aimee are incredibly responsive and present fun, creative and helpful ideas. Their knowledge of the various vendors in unsurpassed. Plus, they're really nice and a joy to work with. They are "roll up their sleeves" hard working and they make party-planning completely worry-free.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Linda!! On behalf of Amanda Rose Weddings and Purely Décor thank you for selecting us!! Both Aimee and I loved working with you!!

Tom · Married on 01/23/2017

As the Director of Operations for a professional photography team, we work alongside a wide variety of wedding planners throughout the US. Luana and Aimee of Amanda Rose Weddings are the definition of professionals. They are creative, efficient, timely and a true team player, which a wedding or event requires - teamwork. The beauty of having them on your side is that you can enjoy your very special day, while knowing that all the details are being well taken care of. Make sure to chat with them - you will not be disappointed! Tom Caufmann, Photography by Anne, Inc.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Amanda Rose helped my family plan an unforgetable 25th anniversary surprise for me! Everything from the flowers to photographer to decor was bery well planned out.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Kiersten · Married on 09/17/2016

We worked with Aimee Fennessey for the past 18 months or so for our wedding on 9/17/16 in Bluffton and having her was worth every penny! My parents, my husband, and I were beyond thankful to have her as we planned this wedding from Indianapolis and Columbia, MO. From our very first phone conversation, I was instantly at ease with Aimee. She helped balance my anxious personality and made sure that my original vision for our day was never altered, even when guest counts and weather became areas of concern. Her expertise, guidance, and patience were exactly what my mom and I needed throughout the planning. Aimee worked wonderfully with all of our other vendors and made sure our wedding day timeline was thorough and detailed. Because of all of this, our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Kevin and I cannot thank you enough, Aimee!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, Kevin and your family throughout the planning process!! I am so happy that I was able to help give you the wedding you always dreamed of!! Stay in touch!

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

I worked with Aimee for our wedding on 9/3/2016 at the Omni in Hilton Head. She was great and made planning from San Francisco (where we live) not as stressful as it would have been otherwise! The day before our wedding, Hurricane Hermine blew through and we had to make some last minute changes regarding where we could do the rehearsal. She actually drove from her house all the way to our beach house where the wedding party was staying in driving rain and wind so we could practice. We couldn't have done it without her. In addition to Aimee, we also used Linda from Amanda Rose for the decor which turned out beautifully. I highly recommend using the driftwood chandelier she created..... I got a ton of compliments on it! Overall, Aimee and Linda did a great job and I am glad we used them.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

The hurricane only made your wedding weekend more memorable :) And the day of your wedding could not have been more beautiful weather! Thank you so much Katie and Bryant! Stay in touch! - Aimee

We are so happy you liked the décor and your guests too! It was such fun styling your wedding. - Linda

Connie · Married on 08/20/2016

Planning a wedding in Hilton Head all the way from Louisville, KY was an overwhelming task. We hired Amanda Rose Weddings and worked with Aimee who made everything a breeze! Her personality was an amazing fit for us, and we were able to relax with 100% confidence in her ability to make our day go off without a hitch. I truly do not know how we would have done it without her. Thanks to Aimee we had a beautiful, worry free day!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Connie and Matt! You had a gorgeous wedding day! Stay in touch!!

Aimee was wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

Aimee did a great job of handling things so that I could just enjoy the day. She thought of everything. Perfect day!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Hi Lisa,
    I had a blast planning your daughter's wedding with you! Thank you for letting me be a part of the planning, everything turned out gorgeous!! Cannot wait to see your photos! Love, Aimee

Aimee Fennessy was our wedding planner for our daughters wedding on April 30, 2016. We decided to be thrifty and have her for the 6 weeks before and the day of the wedding. How I wish we had hired her for the entire time!! At 6 weeks out she made sure that all our vendors were confirmed and knew what to do, and how much we still owed them. She made an awesome timeline for us detailing everything about the wedding day. She took absolutely all the worry from our daughter and ourselves so that we could absolutely enjoy the day! I would highly reccomend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! You combined the best of elegance and simplicity to have the most beautiful day! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. Stay in touch! Love, Aimee

Rebecca · Married on 11/07/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Linda from Amanda Rose Weddings. I am not very "bridal" or artistic and to make it more complicated, I was planning my Hilton Head wedding from Tennessee. She took my thoughts and transformed them into the most gorgeous venue ever. I got so many compliments from guests on the decor. She was also able to recommend a florist when my original one was not responsive. She knows exactly what looks good and what is overkill. She also didn't try to overdo it just to make extra money on her end. The result was a tasteful and beautiful venue that was just perfect - I cannot give her enough stars.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Rebecca..thank you for this wonderful review and for selecting us to help style your wedding. My entire Purely Decor team loved making this all happen for you. It was great working with youand I adored all the colors .

Michelle · Married on 10/24/2015

Aimee Fennessey is AMAZING!! She did an excellent job organizing my Special Day. On a daily basis she would receive multiple emails from me, my mom, and my fiancé. and answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. She is super efficient and well organized. She met with all our vendors and made sure everyone was aware of the timeline. I also appreciate that even though she has multiple clients, she makes you feel like you are her only client and the top priority. She is also very easy to talk to you and kept me calm on my big day. She also had everything a bride could possibly need in her emergency bridal bag she brought with her to the bridal suite. :)

I am very glad I decided to use a wedding planner and that my mom found her. She is worth every penny! Thank you Aimee!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Michelle! It was great getting to know you, Mom and Mark!! Stay in touch! - Aimee

Grace · Married on 10/10/2015

Amanda Rose was wonderful to work with!! They made planning our big day a breeze.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Grace! I will never forget that great moment after your "I dos" when everyone put on their shades! An amazing day for an amazing couple... stay in touch! - Aimee

Kate · Married on 10/03/2015

Aimee with Amanda Rose was great!! We used her for 6 weeks and her service was more than I could have ever asked for. She made those weeks leading up to the wedding fun and stress free! The day of we had some unexpected weather and I never worried about a thing, she handled it all and kept me feeling at ease the whole time! I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Kate! It was wonderful getting to know you and Todd and to make sure your wedding vision became reality!! - Aimee

Aimee did my wedding planning back in July and did an awesome job.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Thank you!! - Aimee

Leigh Ann · Married on 06/05/2015

Amanda Rose Wedding and Events did an outstanding job with our Wedding at the Westin. Linda was wonderful to work with and understood what we wanted for our wedding and executed it perfectly and we could not have been more perfect. I definitely recommend Amanda Rose Wedding and Events!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Leigh Ann! Working with all your vivid colors was so much fun. I completely enjoyed bringing your vision to life.

We hired Amanda Rose Weddings & Events for many things! My wedding was at the Omni in HHI and we rented chairs for our ceremony. We also rented navy tablecloths, cafe lighting and draping around the pavillion. I was able to add items along the way without any problems. I ended up adding a few things the week of, namely adjusting the number of tablecloths for our final head count. Linda was so kind and quick to respond to any request I had. They have a huge selection of decor and I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need in the area.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was great working with you. The decor you selected made the space just pop. Would love to see photographs. Linda

We hired Linda from Amanda Rose Weddings as our wedding planner for our June, 2013 wedding in Charleston, SC at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. In short, we highly recommend Linda as a wedding planner. First, we are from Chicago, and had never visited Charleston, so we relied heavily on Linda's recommendations when we chose our vendors and venue. Because we were unfamiliar with the area, we truly relied on Linda's experience with the vendors, and her suggestions when it came to the cost of everything from rentals to liquor to food. Linda suggested a handful of vendors, and we selected from among them. She gave us the pros and cons of each of them, provided photographs that she took on her own (so we weren't just relying on the Internet), and also included options of vendors with whom she hadn't worked, but about whom she heard good things. In short, we loved everything, and we attribute that to Linda. Without her suggestions, we would not have found some of our favorite vendors. We learned from our vendors that Linda has a great reputation among them as a planner-- which definitely helps. Additionally, Linda guides you through the entire planning process. She is organized, thoughtful, enthusiastic, and has great taste. She made even the most mundane parts of the planning process fun. Linda also ensures that your wedding day will be problem-free. She works tirelessly to make sure that any last-minute issues are handled by her-- and not you. When it looked like it would monsoon on our wedding day, she sprung into action, contacted vendors, made last-minute changes, and kept us all calm. Finally, Linda will go above and beyond the call of duty for you. She even helped my husband find a house for his bachelor party in Savannah! In summary, we highly recommend Amanda Rose weddings. She will help you make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be.

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Kaley

Kaley · Married on 05/11/2013

As my mom and I said to each other at LEAST 20 times, I don't know what I would have done without Linda! She performed the typical tasks of a wedding planner flawlessly- keeping track of all the vendors and details that I would never have thought of- but also went above and beyond. She was able to turn my (often incoherent) ideas into an absolutely gorgeous reality, and was a wonderful source of advice and even just a sounding board when I needed to vent my stress!!! I never once felt rushed or panicked- even when I forgot little things towards the big day, Linda was totally reassuring and handled everything. My family and I could not have been happier with Linda's work and with Amanda Rose Weddings!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Mia · Married on 11/03/2012

We had the wedding of our dreams on November 3, 2012 in Hilton Head, SC.
    Planning the wedding from Pennsylvania was no stress at all with the incredible help of Linda of Amanda Rose Weddings. I would highly recommend her and her staff! Not only is she a pro at 'all things wedding', she is a blast to work with!

Thank you Linda for EVERYTHING!

~ Mia & David

Sent on 03/27/2013

Kiran · Married on 10/13/2012

A year and a half and one child later, I am finally writing this review! I had to review ARW and owner Linda Smreczak because they deserve to be acknowledged for the work they put into making my wedding perfect. My fabulous wedding on Hilton Head Island would not have been even remotely possible without Linda. My husband and I live in Los Angeles, and our entire wedding was planned long distance with Linda taking the reins in South Carolina. We made two trips out prior to the wedding – one to visit venues with Linda and one to meet with the florist and have our tasting (Linda arranged and attended all meetings with us) – and everything else was taken care of through conference calls and e-mails! Linda went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, and I will admit that I am a very demanding person. She responded immediately to e-mails, and was always available for questions. When we weren’t sure how to deal with the welcome bags we wanted to do – as every single wedding guest was coming in from out of town for the wedding – because we couldn’t bring all of the goodies with us in our suitcases, she let us have everything delivered to her home! UPS made at least a dozen deliveries to her house with wedding stuff. Linda picked up maps and brochures of the area for us to include in the welcome bags, and she even went had our escort cards printed for us. Really, anything we needed her to help us with she was there to do. She also has relationships with truly amazing vendors – our florist was incredible, our DJ so fun, and the dessert caterer (separate from the venue, because I needed a dessert table!) absolutely delicious. Planning a wedding feels like a fulltime job, and when you are 3,000 miles away from your venue it can feel like an impossible task! Whether you are local or planning a destination wedding, I recommend you utilize Linda’s expertise. Thanks to her I had an absolutely fabulous wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Kiran, Mat and now Enzo :) It is so awesome that after all this time you thought to write.

I know that your life has been hectic, thank you so much for writing. I completely enjoyed working with you and making it the fabulous that it was!!

Loved the photographs of Enzo!!

Linda