Amanda Marie Studio Reviews

Amanda Marie Studio 6
Amanda Marie Studio 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2013

Amanda does such unique and sophisticated work! She has such a great, fun spirit and is extremely easy to work with! We felt so comfortable with her, which is extremely important when choosing a photographer! Has a lot of new, fresh ideas! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Blake · Married on 05/05/2013

Amanda = Artistic…Magnetic…Ambitious…Natural…Delightful…Accomplished!!! I am so thankful that after 10 years we were able to reconnect!! YOU made OUR day!! YOU were able to capture exactly who WE are …which is a VERY difficult thing to do when you aren’t around someone every single day!! The pictures YOU were able to capture were breathtaking…just breathtaking!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our BIG day so very memorable!!!! Oh and let me not forget YOUR timeliness in your turnaround…YOU my friend are tha BOMB!!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Brianna · Married on 03/29/2013

My goodness FANTASTIC! That is all I can say. When we first met Amanda, I knew she was going to be perfect for our wedding. She's super personable, yet professional. She even offered us juice after our long drive from the coast! I had a very small family gathering in Yachats, OR. She was willing to work with me on price, as my husband and I had a VERY small budget due to getting married nearly a half year before expected. (Thank you USAF) Anyways, she was absolutely fantastic. Easy to get in touch with, and very honest when it came to timelines. She knew what she could manage and was not afraid to be honest when what I wanted wouldn't fit. My mom actually ended up adding an extra hour so we wouldn't be stressed and Amanda wasn't upset at all even though it occurred the day of. Our pictures are fabulous and I look forward to actually getting my prints of them soon to hang in our house all the way across the country!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Amy · Married on 03/15/2013

Amanda flew to Jamaica for our destination wedding and took amazing photos. She made everyone in our group feel comfortable, worked with us to get the shots we wanted and bent over backwards to do all that we asked. She captured our wedding exactly the way that we wanted her too. Having a destination wedding, it was extremely important to us to have photos that we could show to all those who were unable to make the trip. After receiving the photos, it was everything that we could have wanted and more. It made both of us feel like we were right back on the sandy beaches of Jamaica. Amanda even jumped into the water to get the perfect shots. Honestly, I could not have asked for more, and I will always remember the way I felt on my wedding day, with images to cherish for a lifetime. She was even able to correct my sunburn lines, which was a difficult task in itself!!
    I highly recommend Amanda Marie Photography to anyone who wants beautiful and timeless wedding photos!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Katie · event on 12/27/2012

Best photographer ever! We will always treasure the newborn shots she did for our son. Not only did they turn out beautiful, but she was so great to work with!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Anne · Married on 10/05/2012

Amanda was EXTREMELY accommodating in our unique situation! As we grew up together, I was very interested in having her as my guest AND photographer. Amanda not only agreed and traveled all the way to Aspen, CO, she did all of the leg work to secure a back shooter from Denver, CO to assist her in the day. Amanda spearheaded the vision of our fall wedding with BEAUTIFUL outdoor shots and everything from intimate hugging shots to wild dancing shots! She delegated to our crazy group perfectly, scouted out shots around town that we never thought of, and was very flexible! I would highly recommend Amanda for a destination or Oregon wedding! She is the best!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding photographer! Amanda really made the day run so smooth- she was so organized with times and shots that she wanted to get, she was able to wrangle up all the family members and keep them on schedule during our cocktail hour, she made me feel so comfortable on the big day by just jumping in with all the girls and really talking us through her vision for the different shots. We recently received our photos and I am thrilled with the results- the photos turned out beautifully. With these images as the main memory for your big day, I would absolutely recommend Amanda as your photographer!

Sent on 11/04/2012

virginia · Married on 09/01/2012

The service that Amanda provides is exceptional. Our wedding was the second time we have hired Amanda (She also did amazing work with our engagement photos) and she is always a pleasure to work with. We appreciate that she flexible and open to suggestions while still being very focused and directive. My Husband is a guy who doesn't have much experience in front of a camera, Amanda was super easy-going and had a few helpful suggestions along the way. Her experience is exhibited in her finished product , and we were blown away by the quality of the photographs, books and special thumb drive! Thank you sooo much, Amanda!

Shalynn · Married on 08/25/2012

Amanda was hands-down THE BEST wedding photographer we could’ve dreamed of!!! She captured the spirit and personality of our wedding so beautifully and created absolutely stunning photos of the happiest day of our lives.

My husband is a photographer, and because of that we had very high standards for our wedding photographer. We spent a lot of time finding the perfect one for an affordable price. Amanda hooked us on the spot. She is warm and personable, friendly, professional, and incredibly talented. On our wedding day, she showed up early and left late, made everyone laugh and feel at ease, and created the best and most long-lasting memories of our wedding: stunning photographs of the celebration of our love, shared with all of our favorite people in the world.

In the planning process, she was flexible, always willing to offer advice, quick to respond to questions, and so helpful to us in planning out our big day. She has a genuine interest and love for people, and really took the time to get to know us as a couple. This showed through in our wedding photos: they fit our style and personality perfectly!

Amanda went above and beyond anything we could’ve asked for in a photographer. She is the best deal in the Willamette Valley, bar none, and an incredibly talented, professional, and fun person to boot. I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone looking for the best wedding photographer around.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Stevie · Married on 08/12/2012

Amanda was an integral part of our last minute wedding. She was able to capture the true intentions and emotions during the day. She was sensitive, sweet, and fun. My husband and I aren't the most photogenic people, but she somehow made us look good! We are so grateful to have a variety of stunning photographs from our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Heather · Married on 07/21/2012

We adore Amanda! She is so full of energy and amazing creative ideas. Her passion for the art of photgraphy shines though in every way. Our wedding photos far exceeded our expectations. I would highly reccomend her to anyone, as well as us using her services again the future.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Crystal · Married on 07/06/2012

Amanda is AMAZING and so sweet and down to earth. She's creative, fun, and professional! She even helped me lace up my wedding dress at the last minute when my mom and aunt had trouble with it. It felt like she was part of the family. All of our friends and family loved her and her photos!
    We HIGHLY recommend her! You will be so happy you chose her for your special day.

Crystal and Andrew Hoeveler

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2012

Amanda was a wonderful photographer to work with! During the pre-wedding meetings, she was very open to all my ideas and concerns. Although she had a very limited time to take couple photos after our ceremony, she captured some breathtaking shots. She never was pushy and I never felt rushed. She has a very organic way of photographing... she allowed us to be ourselves and she captured our closeness in a way I've never seen before. I would definitely recommend her for future weddings!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Amanda Marie Studio's reply:

Thank you Sam! You and Mario are amazing!!

Erica · Married on 06/09/2012

Amanda was such a pleasure to work with! She is so fun and full of energy and great ideas! She is so great at capturing moments and details big and small and the photographs that she produced were beyond my expectations! Also, she was very competitively priced and very flexible with anything that I asked of her. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Amanda Marie Studio's reply:

Thank you Erica for having me as part of your day! I hope to see you when you and Dan are out west!!

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2012

AMANDA, AMANDA, AMANDA...THIS GIRL IS AMAZING!!!!! She was amazing from the second we first contacted her, to the day we received our AMAZING pictures. She is funny, witty, respectful, thoughtful and lets not forget an OUTSTANDING PHOTOGRAPHER!!! I loved that she seemed to capture every important moment of our day. Every time I look at our photos it takes me right back to that very moment and how I felt. WE LOVE AMANDA! From reasonable prices to a great photographer, with a great personality. AMAZING!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Valeri · Married on 11/11/2011

Amanda was so amazing. She is very professional and she has a great personality. she made us feel very comfortable with our photo shoot and the photos came out looking great. I love her artsy angles. Out of all the vendors I used for the wedding Amanda was the only one that didnt stress me out. She listened to what we wanted, not told us what we wanted

Sent on 12/16/2011

Ari · Married on 10/01/2011

Not only did I love her, but everyone else at the wedding did too! She is laid back and flexible and has great ideas. Such a pleasure to work with, you not only feel like she's providing a service, but she is also someone you get to know who cares about getting you the best to make your day perfect! Plus, I think the best compliment I have gotten over and over about the pictures is, they are all so good, which ones do you choose? Thank you Amanda-Marie, I would choose you again in a heart-beat.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Amber · Married on 09/02/2011

I would highly recommend Amanda Marie Photography if you are looking for amazing wedding photos. Her creativity is something that my husband I were looking for and were relieved to have found it. I currently live in Chicago and the wedding was on the Oregon Coast so as you can probably guess there was a lot of e-mail correspondence back and fourth. Amanda was always on top of the details and would even check in if I was not as on top of the planning as I should have been. Planning our wedding from 2000+ miles away was a bit challenging and there were definitely hiccups along the way but everything went extremely smoothly with Amanda. She is professional and focused but also kind, fun and energetic. Not only is Amanda great to work with she also takes beautiful photos. My husband and I were thrilled when we saw our album and will be having Amanda put a photo book together for us. It is not going to be an easy task to narrow down what photos we would like to be used. I will be recommending Amanda Marie Photography to my friends and family whenever a phenomenal photographer is in need.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Caitlyn · Married on 08/06/2011

Amanda is the best! She was soooo much fun to work with, very energetic, creative, and I could go on and on.. We had her do our wedding, engagement and a family shoot. My family and friends loved her and thought she really made it fun for everyone. Also, I suggest checking out her Photo Booth for your wedding. It was a blast and it cut out me having to buy those stupid little disposable cameras that give you crappy pictures anyway. Now I have quality and fun photos of my guests. All the pictures have come out beautifully! - Mr. and Mrs. Wright :)

Sent on 09/17/2011
  • W

Kira · Married on 07/16/2011

I really can't say enough good things about Amanda and her work. She really enjoys doing what she does, and it shows in her photography. She shot my wedding this past summer and did an amazing job. Her photographs are so much more than just photographs.... they are art! She is extremely talented with an eye for good angles and composition. She also has mad editing skills! I specifically requested vintagey photos and that is exactly what I got. Oh, and did I mention that she's got lots of personality to boot? My guests loved her, and I loved how she seemed to "blend in". I was worried that she would be in our faces all night, trying to get the perfect shots, but I hardly even noticed her. Bottom line: hire her, she's awesome, and you won't regret it! Thank you Amanda for turning our wedding memories into works of art!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Hashim · Married on 06/24/2011

We used Amanda to cover both our engagement and Wedding. Im sure my wife Emily will agree that we have nothing but great things to say about her:) originally we didnt have any plans for a photographer to help us. But as the big day was coming closer I knew it was going to be an event we definitely wanted to remember and look back on for the rest of our lives. We're both the types that didnt like getting our pictures taken and I pretty much usually hate looking at photos taken of myself. When we both attempt taking photos of each other its always the other person saying- Oh I like that photo of you, but not of me lol.
    We didnt have specific plans of what we wanted for our engagement photos but just had the idea of something simple and pretty. We didnt give much for Amanda to work with but she had everything covered. So here are just a few things I can say about her:
    -Shes amazingly friendly and easy to get along with. I usually feel and I guess still feel very uncomfortable in front of cameras but she made us feel very comfortable and everything felt very natural. She captures the moment so well and you can see and feel it in every photo we've seen.
    -She makes the simplest thing look so good! I have to confess there were times during our shoot at the winery or flower fields that I thought... Why is she taking a photo of that! or, I dont understand why this or that would look good but Im happy to say that the shots looked great! :)
    After getting to see our engagement photos we couldnt stop looking at them over and over and just wanted to share them asap. And after seeing those set of shots knew that our wedding photos were going to be just as amazing! and that they were:) the editing she does and the way she captures colours are just awesome. We would happily recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Shes definitely on our speed dial for the next shoot we'd like to do in the future:)
    We love your work Amanda if you havnt noticed yet ;) till next time.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Amanda Marie Studio's reply:

Thank you Hashim and Emily:) Once again I enjoyed meeting you and I hope you will be together in Australia VERY soon. I'm thinking of you:)

Sharilee · Married on 06/11/2011

Amanda was the perfect choice. My husband and I could not have been happier. She was extremely professional but at the same time fun and full of energy. All of our guests went out of their way to comment on what a wonderful photographer we picked. Her work turned out amazing. The photograhps far surpassed our expectations . I highly reccomend Amanda to any bride who is looking for the perfect photographer.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Amanda Marie Studio's reply:

Thank you Dustin and Sharilee! You two were so much fun and are such an amazing couple. I hope to see you again in the future!

Abby · Married on 08/01/2015

We love our wedding photos and loved the experience we had with Amanda from start to finish. From our first meeting to the day of the stressful event, Amanda was knowledgeable, upbeat, and helpful.

We had spent months and way too many hours digging through wedding photographers and were so relieved when we found Amanda. Choosing a photographer was the hands down the most difficult wedding decision we made because we couldn't find a photographer that met the all our wants: gorgeous photos, within the budget, and a good personality fit. Once we stumbled upon the AMS Studio website and met with Amanda we knew it was the right way to go and we have never once regretted the decision!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Sherry · Married on 07/04/2011

We greatly appreciate the time and effort Amanda took to visit the future site of our daughter's wedding. Having done so, she was able to utilized its unique features for special shots the day of the wedding. We are pleased with the final result and would not hesitate to recommend Amanda to family and friends.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Victorio · Married on 08/11/2012

Amanda was great for us. She worked within our constraints, making the best of our available time and venue. She guided us into shots that she knew would look great. We really enjoyed looking through her photos. It was like reliving our special day. Her photos span a range of styles, everything between funky and old fashion. She clearly has a passion for what she does. Lastly, she's easy to work with. Fun, yet professional. We would recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 10/02/2012