Amanda Lamb Photography Reviews

Amanda Lamb Photography 1
Amanda Lamb Photography 2
Amanda Lamb Photography 3

Angela · Married on 06/22/2018

We came across Amanda Lamb through our venue's (the Pinery at the Hill) list of preferred vendors and we are so glad that we did!! Amanda is super talented, creative and fun to work with. She takes the awkwardness out of the stiff poses and makes it lighthearted and enjoyable. Her easy going disposition was huge in help keeping me calm on the big day. She fit our personalities well and had no problem taking control of a rowdy 18 person bridal party! She rode around the party bus with us and captured some fun, memorable moments. We have amazing and stunning picture of our wedding that we will cherish for years to come! We told her what we had envisioned for our engagement shoot and our wedding and she brought those visions to life. Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Abby · Married on 05/28/2018

Amanda is an incredible photographer and an even more outstanding person. She did my husband and I's engagement session and more recently our wedding. Her photos are so beautiful and capture each moment even more than you think is possible. Our photos tell the entire day's story and I cannot pick a "favorite" because there are too many photos to love. She is funny, caring and made my wedding day experience so much better with her guidance and humor. We loved our experience with her and the pictures to boot! We will absolutely be working with her in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Amanda Lamb Photography 4
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 12/15/2017

I don't even know where to start, EVERYTHING turned out beautifully! I have had the pleasure of knowing Amanda before she became a photographer... so choosing her to be ours for my wedding made it even more special. We chose the package for her to do our engagement pictures as well as the wedding pictures and I am FLOORED with all of the pictures I just got back from the wedding! She was able to capture all the fun and love that filled the day and all of the beautiful details we worked hard to have on display. I can't wait to include Amanda in more of our family memories as we move forward! LOVE her to pieces.

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Amanda Lamb Photography 5
    Amanda Lamb Photography 6
  • Y

Ying · Married on 05/28/2017

I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Amanda and her assistant were really great. They shot our "tea ceremony" as requested. She also had a great photo booth. Our guests enjoyed it!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/28/2015

I could not be happier with the photographs and the service that Amanda provided. The moment we met her we knew that we wanted her to be our photographer. She has an amazing personality and makes everyone feel comfortable. The pictures she took were absolutely gorgeous and she was able to capture all of the important moments I wanted to remember. I even had several guests call me to comment on what a great job she did and how pleasant she was to work with. I would highly recommended Amanda for any photography you need done. I know I will be using her again the next time I want professional pictures.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Amanda is amazing. We would recommend her to anyone who is needing pictures for any occasion. She blew us away with her creativeness and how much time she spends making everything perfect. Amanda captures moments that so special that you can hold on to forever.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Julie · Married on 03/16/2013

Amanda Lamb provides such an amazing photographic experience. She jumped in at the last second when my original photographer had broken his ankle. She was extremely professional, friendly, lively, and amazing to have at my side. Sampling a few of the photos from the wedding, I know that she captured our special day exactly how it should have been. I would greatly recommend Amanda for any special occasion you might be having: wedding, baby announcements, boudoirs, etc. She'll make any event shine through as special as it is.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2012

Amanda was fun and comfortable to work with, and always professional. She had great suggestions for positioning people while capturing photos that still looked natural. She was able to capture every event and every emotion that was part of our wedding day. Our friends and family love our wedding photos as much as we do. Thank you, Amanda!

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2012

If I could rate Amanda Lamb with 6 stars I would, she was absolutely fantastic! She took our Engagement Pictures as well as our Wedding pictures and did an amazing job. She is very easy to work with, super responsive and flexible. I couldn’t believe how quickly she responded to all of my questions and requests, she truly made me feel like I was her #1 client. We had such a fun time taking our Engagement Pictures with her, afterwards my now husband and I talked about how we felt like we were on a date, just the 2 of us, that was how comfortable she made us feel. She was also very creative with the different locations and poses, that I never would have thought of on my own. Amanda also worked with us to create our Save the Date Cards, which turned out fantastic! We got a lot of compliments on them from our family and friends :) On the Wedding Day she showed up early with another Photographer to capture both us getting ready. We decided to do a First Look Session before the Ceremony, which was such a special time for us. She took pictures of the Wedding Party before the Ceremony, and pictures with Family after the Ceremony. Again she was very creative with the poses and we all had a lot of fun taking the picutures. A few weeks after the Wedding she sent us the proofs and they turned out beautiful. She captured all of the moments of our Wedding Day and they will truly last a lifetime. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Amanda Lamb was extremely helpful and responsive in our wedding day planning process. Beyond her professionalism her work is phenomenal. Amanda has such a gift for truly capturing the moment. My family and friends feel as though we are reliving the wedding day each time we look back at the photos. I highly, highly recommend Amanda Lamb Photography!!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Rachel · Married on 07/07/2012

Most amazing photographer I have ever had!!!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2011

I had spent months looking for a photographer for our wedding and all the photographers I was researching were either too expensive, non personable, or too uptight. I worked in a hospital and heard one of our patients talking about how amazing her wedding photographer was so I looked her up. Amanda Lamb was very professional and personable since day one!! The first day I met her to just get to know her and her work she got me coffee at my favorite coffee shop and when we talked it was like she had been one of my friends for years!! I looked at her photography and I fell in love with her work right then and there! I didn't have to meet with any one else because I knew she would be our photographer. We started off with engagement pictures at one of my husband and my favorite places to mountain bike ride and she recommend that we bring our bikes and our dog. She wanted the shoot to show our personalities and what we love to do together and they turned out perfect! On the day of our wedding she wasn't just a photographer but another loving guest to our special day. The pictures turned out stunning and we had so much fun working with all the different locations of our day. We got married at 14,000ft on the top of Pikes Peak, which would slow a lot of people down but Amanda was her fun creative self that let us have fun with our pictures! I couldn't have asked for a more talented and loving photographer to capture our special day. Our family loves her so much that she is going to be the photographer for my sister's wedding next August! I can't wait to work with her again and would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a creative, talented, easy going and affordable photographer.

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2011

Try planning a wedding in four months...it's tough! There are things I wish I had done different and vendors I wish we had steered clear, but there is one vendor for my wedding day with whom I have 100% satisfaction. Amanda Lamb stands out to me, not only for her artistic eye and professionalism, but also for her commitment to follow through and deliver. It's obvious Amanda sets high expectations for her business and wants you to be happy with the results. I am happy!

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/27/2014

I don't think there is enough space here for me to describe how GREAT Amanda Lamb is, but I will give it my best shot. We absolutely loved Amanda. Of the ten photographers we spoke with Amanda was by far the one that made the best impression on us. From the first phone call to the last photograph she made us feel comfortable, beautiful, and showed us she was a master of her craft.

Our wedding was a little more of a challenge for us, and for all of our vendors since it was a destination wedding. Amanda knew this and really went out of her way to work with us at every point. Since we couldn't meet in person she skyped with us. It was after that skype conversation that we knew who the right choice was. Amanda took time to learn about both of us and as much as we were interviewing her, she was interviewing us. Amanda only takes a certain number of weddings each year, and that ensures she has time to give everyone great service.

When I say Amanda went out of her way to work with us I really mean it. My husband and I live in Texas and could not get up to Colorado to take the engagement pictures. A couple of months after we signed the contract with Amanda she called us and told us she would be in Austin over Thanksgiving visiting family. She offered to take a day away from her family and meet us in Austin for the engagement photos. We never expected this, and didn't ask her to. This speaks volumes about Amanda's commitment to her client's.

We absolutely loved our pictures from our engagement and wedding. Amanda and her assistant, Mark, were professional, fun and exceptionally organized. Amanda helped take so much stress out of the day. She has worked so many weddings that she knows, as well as a wedding coordinator, the timing of each part of the ceremony and reception. She did an amazing job helping with the flow and getting the shots we wanted, which took all the pressure off of us and allowed us to focus on having fun. Amanda, you rock!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Gabriel · Married on 06/05/2011

We are thankful to have found Amanda to photograph our wedding. She is a great photographer, and is someone who can help you capture the moments in life you always want to remember. Her personality and kindness comes through in her photos. We are grateful for her and are happy to recommend her.

Ken · Married on 02/26/2011

I couldn't just give Amanda all perfect scores, but she was sensational for us, worked well with us, our families, our personalities, and really tried to make our day about....US, not the photographer. The engagement and wedding photos are great and we love them. She since has shot our baby pictures and we are so grateful not only to have her as a photographer but as a friend.

I am confident you will not only be impressed with her quality in photography, but also in person. Give Amanda a call.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Susan · Married on 06/07/2008

We hired Amanda Lamb from Lamb Photography to do the pictures for our wedding. She was professional and courteous. She took all the photos we wanted while being discreet. My husband commented on not noticing her taking photos during the ceremony. The pictures she took were very well done. I would definately recommend her to others in the future.

Sent on 07/13/2008