Amanda Joy Events Reviews

Amanda Joy Events View more information

Christina Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond wonderful!

I couldn’t be more happy that I found Amanda to be the florist for my wedding! She took all my ideas and made them into an absolute dream! She is so kind, personable and attentive to her clients. She made our day so wonderful and memorable. I highly highly recommend her for any special event!
    Rebecca Married on 09/05/2015
    When I first got engaged, I read that hiring a wedding planner is the best gift a bride can give herself. Now I can say that is without a doubt true, especially if you choose Amanda Joy Events! In five months, Amanda helped us plan a wedding that multiple guests told us was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. Not only is Amanda super creative with an amazing eye for design, she is so fun and awesome to work with! She was available whenever we needed her, helped us plan the wedding from out of state, and thought of every detail. As the wedding got closer, people kept asking me how I was so calm. I told them it was because I had an amazing wedding planner who was handling everything for us. I really cannot say enough good things about Amanda Joy Events!!! Amanda is also an amazingly talented floral designer, so she did all the flowers for our wedding too - huge bonus.
    Spencer Married on 09/05/2015
    Amanda went above an beyond and exceeded all of our expectations. Throughout the planning process she paid attention to us and our ideas, tracked hundreds of details (no matter how small), and provided an unquantifiable piece of mind. One our wedding day Amanda and her exceptionally dynamic team brought all of the moving parts together with such synergy that more than one guest reported it was the best wedding they've ever attended! She was with us from early planning until after we said "I do," and we look forward to continuing our friendship with Amanda, without whom our wedding would not have been nearly as special.
    Michelle Married on 08/08/2015
    I met Amanda by chance at a wedding event. We scheduled a meeting for the following week and immediately after meeting with her I knew she would make my vision come to life. She was friendly, flexible and worked with me to make sure I had everything I wanted. The day of my wedding she blew me away with everything she had designed. It was better than I had even imagined. My bouquet was stunning and everything (and more) I had wanted. Her passion for what she does shows in her work and I could not be more happy and satisfied with the work she did for my wedding.
    Katie Married on 06/13/2015
    Not only is Amanda very professional and organized, but she also had an incredible eye for design and detail, genuinely cared about getting to know us as a couple, and discussed our vision in great detail. From the beginning, Amanda has been an absolute blessing. She was extremely easy to work with, responded quickly and thoroughly to emails/texts, provided very helpful advice for what would and wouldn’t work, and ironed out details that I hadn’t even considered! Also, despite our tight budget, Amanda worked with us to create a customized month-of coordination package that suited our specific needs.
    On our wedding day, there was the worst flash flood of the year, which the venue was not equipped to handle, so there was a good chance we’d have to cut our wedding short by several hours, or even cancel it entirely. Boy, was I so happy I had hired Amanda Joy Events!!! She took care of everything so that we didn’t have to – adjusting our timeline to ensure all important events (e.g., dances, cake cutting, etc.) were done before the potential shutdown, enacting our backup plan by quickly moving the ceremony indoors, coordinating all vendors and setup, and making sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right times. And when the venue requested that we shut our wedding down at 7:30 p.m. due to bad weather, Amanda advocated on our behalf and came up with a solution that allowed our wedding to continue until 10 p.m., just a half hour before the original end time! After our wedding, she packed up everything into boxes for us and loaded it into our parents’ cars.
    I honestly can’t say enough great things about Amanda Joy Events. Amanda really went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect in every way and executed very smoothly. Of all of my wedding vendors, I am most grateful to have hired Amanda Joy Events. Our wedding could not have been such a beautiful, relaxed, special day without her there!
    Sarah Married on 10/18/2014
    Amanda went above and beyond every single step of the way to help create my dream wedding - in just 3 short months! She was always available for me to call/text. She creates inspiration boards for me to help me pick colors. She designed favors and table decorations and designed beautiful bouquets and boutonnières. She helped with the cake and cupcake selection. She's continuing to help with my thank you's. She designed decor and the schedule for the ceremony and reception. My husband and I literally never worried about a thing, and we fully enjoyed our big day.
    There are probably some things I've forgotten that Amanda did for me - there are so many. I highly highly recommend her services - she is meticulous, dedicated, highly professional, and is so very creative. Thank you, Amanda!!
    Steven Married on 10/18/2014
    Very fun to work with. Everything went perfectly, and everyone I talked too said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I agree. Amanda is very detail oriented and is right on time with all her commitments. You can tell she is very passionate about making your special day fantastic. Thank you Amanda. You are awesome.
  • Denise
    Denise Married on 06/08/2019

Amanda is a true visionary!

Amanda did an absolutely incredible job for our June wedding! We were blown away by her artistic vision and level of service.

Before the wedding day itself, Amanda took the time to do a walk of the venue with us and get a feel for what we were wanting. Come the wedding day, we could tell that she not only nailed our vision but exceeded it. I was absolutely obsessed with my bouquet! It had the many elements I asked for (peonies, ethereal, mostly white with some soft blush, trailing ribbon), but Amanda also understood our vision so much that the other elements she included (accent berries and flowers, soft leaves that had almost a jade color) were absolutely perfect.

I felt like the lush arrangements Amanda put together truly complemented the other decor we had put together for the day and, for some of the floral elements, became statement pieces of their own (see pics as proof). All in all, our flowers were the perfect mix of our vision and Amanda's creativity, and we couldn't have been happier!

**All shared photos by This Lovely Light