Amanda Hofner Photography Reviews

11 | Graham, WA

11 Reviews for Amanda Hofner Photography

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2016

She was amazing! We actually did not meet till my wedding day since I lived in DC and my wedding would be in Seattle. She would skype me and go over all the details it was so helpful considering I was planning a wedding that was across the country! On my wedding day I was stressed and she quickly went from being my photographer to being my friend that day. She went above and beyond her job description. My photos came out beautifully and I owe it all to Amanda!

We would highly recommend Amanda! She did a great job at accommodating our needs while we planned the wedding and during the wedding weekend. Our day of timeline ended up not working out as planned, but Amanda did a great job at helping us adjust it in a manner that allowed us to take all our desired photos. The photo quality was also amazing! She captured the special moments and wedding details well.

Dominique · Married on 06/27/2015

Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without Amanda! Her calm demeanor, attention to detail, and dedication to our needs was superb. During the ceremony and reception, I hardly noticed that she was there, but we have many beautiful photos that prove that she was. I loved that she truly captured our day without imposing on the natural flow of events. The groom was a bit fussy about having his picture taken, but he adored Amanda and her photography style; she even got him to genuinely smile! She won over our friends, our family, and even the small children attending our special day. Our photos were absolutely beautiful, and her presence brought me much comfort on a day that I should have been anxious about.

Matt · Married on 09/20/2014

Amanda does beautiful work and does it with respect to your personal time, aesthetic, and environment. She is incredibly patient and captures some pretty amazing moments that sometimes would otherwise go unnoticed. I would recommend her photography services to anyone.

We hired Amanda Hofner for our destination wedding ceremony, and from the instant we exchanged emails she was attentive, responsive and professional. We were planning all of the wedding details from Denver, while Amanda is located in Washington. The distance never became an issue, and Amanda took the time to get to know my husband and I on a deeper level, she genuinely wanted to know our story. The long-distance personal connection we established created an environment for us to be ourselves in, which resulted in beautiful photographs and an amazing day that we will never forget. We would wholeheartedly recommend Amanda Hofner Photography for your wedding- she will not miss one detail of your special day!

We used Amanda Hofner Photography for our wedding photos. Our wedding pictures turned out just like we had hoped for! Amanda was very professional to work with and made us feel comfortable while she was taking our pictures. On our special day Amanda was so helpful with leading us along and keeping to our timeline. Amanda caught all of the special moments and details of our wedding in her pictures. The pictures she captured are a wonderful reminder of our special day and we would highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2014

My husband and I just go married a couple weeks ago and from the first few pictures we have received we could not be happier and we can’t wait to see the rest of her work. Amanda was so helpful with the whole wedding process from advice with planning to helping me/my bridesmaids figure out how to bustle my dress. She was so great that one of my bridesmaids who recently got engaged has already decided to work with Amanda for her wedding.

Courtney · Married on 07/26/2014

We hired Amanda for our wedding day photos. The package we got also included an engagement session which was great to get to know Amanda and her style before the wedding day. So far we have received a wedding day picture preview and we cannot be happier! Amanda is a great photographer and she did a great job with her own vision/style and also incorporating specific shots that I knew I wanted. If you are looking for a great photographer and a great person to work with Amanda is it!

Dara · Married on 05/24/2014

Weddings can be a stressful time especially when you only have 3 wks to plan one. My husband is active military and only had a short amount of time at home. I was willing to cut some corners to make it work but pictures were not something I was willing to skimp on! I didn't have to when I book Amanda for our photos. She met with my husband and I, right from the start I knew she was the one who would capture our special moment. Amanda is professional yet fun, and takes a genuine interest in the people she photographs. I was so happy with the finished product and would recommend her services to anyone! I may not have had a lot of time to plan but my pictures turned out fantastic! :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2014

Amanda was very professional. I was looking for someone who was a little on the cheaper side to save money but when I met with Amanda even though she was a little bit more money it was well worth it. Her pictures are amazing. I will be booking with her again for baby pics and family pics.

Michaela · Married on 08/24/2013

My Husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and also our engagement photos! We had never had a photo session before and Amanda made us feel so comfortable. Our pictures came out beautiful, just how I imagined! Her attention to detail is just what i wanted for our wedding! She definitely delivers the kind of service any bride would dream of! We will absolutely continue with Amanda Hofner Photography for future occasions. I already have my holiday photo ideas picked out! :)