10 Reviews for Amanda Clarke Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Very professional and fun to work with. Beautiful work and my friends and family loved her! Thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture Sha'Laye, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda did a great job. Terrific pictures and we had fun doing it as well.

Profile Picture Adele, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Amanda captured moments we may have missed making our wedding memories a true art. Her professionalism and patience throughout the processes brought comfort and made everything easy. After the wedding we have hired her for all of our special moments/events.

Profile Picture Lilia, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Amanda is talented and dedicated. You'll be working alongside a friend as she treats your special day as if it's her own. It was a wonderful journey to capture with her!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amanda did an amazing job with our engagement wedding pictures. My wife Aracely and I love the pictures and we will definitely hire her again when we do holiday photos.

Thanks for all your hard work and great work Amanda!

– Joe Plascencia

Profile Picture Jose, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a pleaser to work with on our big day! We have so many wonderful photographs to remember our special day.

Profile Picture La, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda is an amazing photographer and goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your wedding photos. I recommend her to all my friends and family any time they are looking for a photographer for any event.

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT RECOMMEND THIS PHOTOGRAPHER - I LOVE ALL MY WEDDING PICTURES! SHE IS GREAT!

Profile Picture ASHLEE, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda shot both my engagement and wedding photos. We had a blast on both occasions with her...she's funny, sweet, smart, creative and extremely talented. She's lovingly and totally honest. She turned our photos around quick, edited the ones I wanted in different colors and has been there for me ever since. Love love love Amanda Clarke and her photographic eyes and skills!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I hired Amanda to document our wedding. Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She was calm in a whirlwind. She was creative in a moment of complete disarray. We entrusted her to document the most important day in our lives, and were not disappointed. Amanda has a keen eye which is translated into beautiful images through her camera. We strongly urge others to entrust Amanda with their most important moments to be captured.

Profile Picture JP, 7/20/13, 1 Review