Amanda C. Blake Photography Reviews

Amanda C. Blake Photography 4
Amanda C. Blake Photography 5

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Amanda is Amazing

Hiring Amanda was one of the top three best choices we made in wedding planning. My husband and I are not the best in front of the camera, but Amanda made it feel like we were just hanging with a friend. We never felt awkward and our pictures came out AMAZING. Many of our guests commented on how great Amanda was. She is extremely responsive. The photographer is one of the only people you see your entire day and I am glad I got to spend it with Amanda.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amanda C. Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you guys! Your wedding was so sweet, I loved the personal touches and you guys were so fun to hang out with!

Best,
    Amanda

Jacob · Married on 06/17/2017

Having Amanda be a part of our special day was a true pleasure. In addition to taking absolutely breathtaking photos of our wedding, Amanda went above and beyond what one would expect by even offering her professional advice on logistical aspects of our event to ensure we had the best pictures. We constantly receive comments from guests about the stunning photos from that day. My wife and I cannot recommend Amanda enough!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Amanda C. Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jacob! It was a pleasure working with you guys!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2017

I can’t sing Amanda’s praises enough! Planning a wedding was stressful, and I was particularly worried about the wedding photography – I couldn’t imagine anything worse than having a stranger following me around on a day already full of anxiety. Amanda made ALL of those worries disappear from the moment she first responded to my inquiry email. She responded to all of my questions and concerns quickly and after our engagement session (which we got edited pictures from the SAME DAY), I knew the actual wedding would be a breeze. And of course it was. Amanda immediately blended into our group and never distracted from the day. On top of all of that, we’re OBSESSED with all of our images. It’s been a few months since the wedding, and we’re still scrolling through them daily. I’m working with Amanda on a wedding album now, and I know that’ll come out great as well. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

Amanda was very easy to work with and also very affordable. She did everything she could to make us happy!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Dannah · Married on 02/11/2017

Amanda goes above and beyond to capture your special moments, she is a part of our family now! Captured our engagement, wedding and maternity photos and soon some family photos welcoming our newest addition! I recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Amanda C. Blake Photography 6
    Amanda C. Blake Photography 7
    Amanda C. Blake Photography 8

Amanda C. Blake Photography's reply:

Aww Dannah! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so glad I get to see your family grow <3

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Amanda was amazing to work with for our wedding! She was extremely friendly and helpful and answered all of my questions and the photos are wonderful!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Christopher · Married on 04/30/2016

Amanda made our wedding such a special and easy experience. We made her get up before dawn and hike to our wedding ceremony spot, she stayed for a late night party and captured really special moments all day. Amanda put together beautiful and super professional photo albums for us and our parents. Can't believe we were so luck to have Amanda capturing our moment!!!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Amanda C. Blake Photography 9
    Amanda C. Blake Photography 10

Amanda was terrific and captured the most beautiful moments from our wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2015