Amanda Becker Photography Reviews

7 | Edmond, OK

7 Reviews for Amanda Becker Photography

Julie · Married on 08/30/2015

Amanda did an amazing job capturing the joy and energy of our wedding. She is very professional, very personable, very efficient and EXTREMELY good at what she does. I'm not a huge fan of having my picture taken, but I never felt uncomfortable or uneasy--Amanda put us immediately at ease and made the entire process enjoyable. Much of the time we didn't even realize she was there, so our pictures have a great natural feeling that really captured the moments that were important to us. I would definitely recommend Amanda to anyone who wants a fun, professional photographer for any occasion; You will definitely not regret it.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Amanda was great and all the photos turned out amazing. We didn't even realize she was there or photos were even being taken. We highly recommend her and a photographer.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Anne · Married on 07/24/2015

Amanda was AMAZING to work with! She shot my daughter's bridal portraits and was lead photographer for her wedding. I've never seen anyone work so hard! She has such a sensitive eye and captured so many beautiful moments from this time in our family's life - her artistry is incredible!! From the moment we met her, we were so impressed with her lovely - yet, very professional, manner. We would highly recommend her for any of your special photography needs!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/14/2015

Amanda was absolutely wonderful to work with! Amanda matched the energy of our wedding day perfectly, which helped me to be able to focus on what really mattered and not worry about "perfect pictures." It was a blessing to have Amanda and her assistant Annie as a part of our special day. Our photos are beautiful, timeless, and portray the memories of our wedding flawlessly.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Amanda was great!! I was very nervous on my wedding day and she was very considerate and calm which is exactly what I needed. She had all my "must haves" printed out and started to check them off the list. Amanda was very organized and professional. There were also a lot of action shots that allowed my a picture into what everyone else was up to with the wedding. I absolutely loved all of the pictures as they provided a snapshot of the entire day. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2012

Amanda is AMAZING!!! Every shot was gorgeous and perfectly captured the sweetness of our wedding day! We love HER!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Amanda did an amazing job giving us lasting images for our wedding day! She managed to capture all of the wonderful moments and emotions that we now relive each time we look through our photos. She was cool and collected and did a great job communicating with me ahead of time to get all the shots and suggest more so that we didn't miss one! She organized my family well and used her creative eye to capture beautiful images.

Sent on 07/01/2015