28 Reviews for Ama Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Prints (2)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)

Absolutely in love with our engagement, wedding, and pregnancy announcement photos!! Tania will forever be our family’s go to photographer.

Profile Picture Julissa, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Anyone looking for an incredible photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Tania with AMA photography. She is the REAL deal. Tania was able to capture so many beautiful moments from our wedding day that we will cherish forever. Taylor & I can not thank you enough for your outstanding work. You're absolutely AMAzing!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Well let’s be honest, for you Big day you think about everything perfect, you maybe feel worry about so many things to do and they are many stressful moments. But, for me the true is, nothing is perfect even in your wedding day. But, (yes, another one) you can take with you people that makes your moments so close to “perfection” and there is AMA photography making my dream reality. When someone can reflects who you are, how do you feel and what is your emotions in just a photo, that is magical. We are so spontaneous, natural, lovers and passionate, when you see our photos you can feel the same way just like us. I remember the first time, I saw a photo... I was speechless and broke in tears, my family feels the exact emotions like that day. Definetly, if We have a chance to choose once again, we choose AMA photography without doubts. Thank you for gave us the best memories of our Big Day, the real ones for a lifetime.

Mr. & Mrs. Rodriguez

#entreamorycafe

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Tania was all we could have dreamed of and more as our wedding photographer! We had a last minute change and she quickly adjusted everything. She captured our day perfectly. We still have family and friends telling us that they will book her for their upcoming events. Tania- thank you for how professional, caring, and talented you are!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographer who is not only in tune to what you want, but provides exceptional service and phenomenal pictures! I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy with Tania. Zero complaints! She has a natural talent of capturing both candid and posed moments. Somehow she has a dual artistic and photojournalistic style. We had mixed lighting and she was able to shoot beautifully throughout the different settings. We loved her personality, she fit right in to our group and kept the energy going! Loved, loved, loved working with her, as well as her work product! (P.S. As a married couple, we are very tall- 6'0" on the bride and 6'4" on the groom. Many photographers make us look like GIANTS in their pictures but Tania was able to shoot without us appearing as towering oafs. She also captured the bride's favorite shot: the groom's face when he saw his future wife walking down the aisle.) We are grateful for all of the personal touches Tania brought to our day.

Profile Picture CJ, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tania is awesome to work with and very creative! Thank you for taking part in our wedding day!

Profile Picture Shari, 10/8/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tania made me and Tyler's wedding day so memorable! She and her assistant Stephanie were timely and professional and made us feel at ease. Both families on each side loved her professionalism! Thank you to Tania and AMA Photography for making our wedding day so memorable and cherished!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfection. And I mean that. If you want someone to care about your pictures as much as you do, then you need to book your wedding with Tania. She is so professional and everyone at my wedding loved her! Her work is worth every dollar. She captured our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and newborn... and it will not be the last!

Profile Picture Kimiko, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Tania to be our photographer for our July 2016 wedding. Tania was exceptional to work with from the very start. When I had questions, she was prompt with every response. We had an evening ourdoor wedding so I was very concerned with our timeline and lighting. Tania helped me through every concern.

Equally important to her professionalism is her artistic eye. She has the ability to see the potential for a great shot. While there are many talented photographers in our area, I have unique photos only Tania would have been able to produce with her vision and attention to detail during the editing process. I absolutely love every photo!

Professional, artistic, and a heart of gold, Tania has found her passion in life and it's evident in her exquisite work. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Corinne, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ama Photography is the way to go for your wedding. I've known and followed her work for years before I chose her to capture one of the biggest moments of my life. Not only is she an excellent photographer, but she's an amazing person overall. If you follow her on Facebook she regularly runs specials. Book a fun mini-session with her if you're hesitant at first and you'll be convinced afterwards! Her work is unique, and stands out. I've seen many weddings that have been photographed by 'professionals' where the pictures come out looking like any average person 'may' have taken it. There's no question with my photos that they were done by a professional. She has an eye for beauty, and will talk and get to know you a bit before your shoot. In our case we had an engagement shoot as well and she came up with a site/shoot unique to us and our relationship. Rather than trying to squash our personalities into a common local photography site, she made something that was 'us'. She always manages to get a breath taking feature shot for each couple. You think there's no way she could make YOU look that good, but she does! Her pictures are also natural, and not stiffly posed. She will help you get into a place where you look good, but you also don't look fake. I seriously can't praise her work enough. She's easy and great to work with, accomodating, fun, and ridiculously talented!

Profile Picture Trisha, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

If you are looking for gorgeous photographs of you wedding look no further!!!! Tania of Ama Photography is who you want to work with! She isn't the typical photographer doing "boring" photos. She does classy, glamorous with an edge. Her visions she has amaze me! We couldn't be happier with our photos of our wedding! I cried happy tears when I viewed them! Never have I felt that way about any other! She is a photographer that takes pride in what she does! And you will not be disappointed! Before you look at other photogs visit her page first! You won't want anyone else!!! Tania I just want to thank you again from the heart! I love you!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tania is wonderful to work with. She is extremely passionate about what she does and she captures your memories in a way that brings out the true beauty of the event. She is artistic and creative and uses her surroundings to emphasis the beauty of the people in the picture. She did such a good job in capturing the emotions on our wedding day and got plenty of pictures of the guests and family as well... Something that was very special to us. I would and have recommended her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tania and her assistant, Stephanie, were the perfect duo on our wedding day. They worked so well together and made us feel comfortable during the many photo sessions throughout the day. Tania guided us through our poses, which helped a lot, as we were clueless on how to pose properly on our own. The pictures are amazing! You won't be disappointed if you choose Ama Photography! :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

You will not be disappointed! Tania captures images that make your heart skip a beat and you can't put a price on that. She is willing to travel and that was a huge plus! Out of everything we chose for our wedding, Ama Photography was our best decision!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Josh and I met the owner at Panera, we already had our photographer in mind but figured we would just keep the appointment.
I am so glad we did. When we sat down with Ama, Tanias compassion just poured through her eyes and her voice.
She instantly won both of us over and we signed with her on the spot because we knew she would capture our day and not miss a beat.

I have memories of our wedding day but as we all know, they fade and won't last forever. The pictures we have from our wedding are so
Beautiful, and honestly I couldn't ask for anything more. We have some many moments that she captured that we couldn't of even seen ourselves being
So busy and with how fast that day went. Tania is one of the most compassionate, professional, outgoing, people we have ever met especially in her profession.
We would recommend her over and over again.
We have had not only our wedding but engagement and family photos done and plan on using her for our pregnancy and newborn pictures as well.
We were very blessed to have met her. -Jamie and Josh Westendorp

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot

Ama photography/Tania provided such a personal touch to our wedding and reception pictures. She was the photographer for my sons wedding and we all fell in love with her and her work, I didn't want anyone else to do our wedding. If you are looking for someone who is professional, will work with you however you want memories of your perfect day then Ama photography/Tania is exactly who you are looking for. Our theme for our wedding day was the "Best Day Ever". Having Ama/Tania to provide our pictures really completed our "Best Day Ever"!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ama Photography did an amazing job on our wedding photos. Our photos are beyond what we ever expected, the images are breath taking. I’m so happy she was able to come to Jamaica for our wedding and truly capture the beauty of our special day.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tania Colamarino is an absolutely amazing photographer. Her true talent and utter passion for photography shines through in her work as she truly captures every moment of your day. She has a magnetic and boisterous personality that allows you to feel completely comfortable, and entertained while being photographed... this put our mind at ease, and allowed us to get amazing photos on our special day. Tania, consider this A HUGE THANK YOU from a happy bride, and an even happier family who will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

Book her! You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/30/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ama Photography far exceeded all of my expectations. My wedding pictures were absolutely stunning and one-of-a-kind. Tania's talent is immeasurable. She goes above and beyond, and it shows by the quality of her work.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There is no more important expense on your wedding day than quality photography. While the memories of your special day last forever; while the food is long consumed and the toasts mostly forgotten, the pictures are the legacy that you will one day leave to your children's children. Why not have the best?

I literally can not say enough amazing things about Tania Piniero-Colamarino of AMA Photography! Tania is one of the kindest and warmest people it has ever been my pleasure to meet. I met her almost three years ago as a potential wedding photographer, and I'm honored to say that she is now one of my dearest friends. She is extremely professional, but that is balanced with her warm sense of care and humor. She is never too busy to respond to any clients' questions, and is always there for them as a friend as well. I don't know what I would have done on my wedding day without her.

My husband and I both agree that hiring Tania to do our wedding photos was the BEST money that we spent during the entire wedding process (and we got married at a very expensive country club!). If you are looking for a wedding photographer, do not waste one more second! Hire the best that Berks County has to offer, and thank me later!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ama Photography has captured beatiful pictures of our wedding day. Tania was capturing our special day which blended two cultures together as one. She photographed our traditional Nepali serivce and dress along with picutres at the reception where we were dressed in tradtional American wedding attire. She was able to shoot the wonderful day so that we will never forget a minture of our wedding day. Tania was very great to work with as all her shots were unique. We did not have anything specific in mind when it came to posed shots and she worked her magic to ensure ours were unlike anyone elses.

Profile Picture KC & Bishal, 12/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are very pleased with our pictures. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Adriane, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tania did an absolutely amazing job! Not only is she great at what she does....she's a beautiful person. Id recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture christina, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tania was very respectful, timeful, made everyone feel calm when they needed to be and is a perfectionist like me which made me very happy with my whole wedding day and when we recieved photos back : ) she also did our engagement photos which were beautiful as well

Profile Picture leah, 9/8/13, 1 Review