34 Reviews for Alyson Films, LLC

High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

I can't say enough good things about Alyson and Mike. Alyson was so responsive and I could tell even over the phone that she was going to be an awesome person. Her work speaks for itself. Her pricing was the most reasonable I found for what I got and she and Mike went WAY ABOVE and beyond to be flexible and fit everything that was important in to my wedding video. I was not sure I wanted a videographer, and my best friend told me it was the one thing she regretted not having for her own wedding, so I went ahead with it and it was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. The highlight video captured all of the little moments that I kind of missed or forgot about during the ceremony and reception and I'm so happy I have it. Alyson loves what she does and you can tell - I'm so impressed with the highlights and I can't wait to see what the full length DVD chapters will bring!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We couldn’t of imaged another videographer at our wedding. Alyson ran so smooth and “out of sight” the entire time. The highlight reel and video chapters of our wedding will be treasured for generations.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am awestruck and so thankful to you!!! The most beautiful memories captured look even more like the most wonderful dream imaginable in the way you filmed it! You are also such a pleasure to work with. - Alyson thank you so so much again from me as well as my entire family!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alyson and her staff of Alyson Films.com were very professional. Attention to detail was top knotch. I used her for my son's wedding; I have three daughters to get married and I am proud to say that will be sure to call Alyson to video their weddings as well. The "wedding highlight video" was fun to receive while we waited for the full video to be completed. Alyson Films did a great job of capturing all that we did not see; the special candids that are so priceless. You did a great job Alyson! Thank you. Michelle Giroux, Montville, CT

Photo for Alyson Films, LLC Review - Mr & Mrs. Nicholas Giroux
Photo for Alyson Films, LLC Review - First dance, Mr. & Mrs. Nicholas Giroux
Photo for Alyson Films, LLC Review - Nicholas, Kaleigh & Luke Giroux
Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video came out wonderful and well beyond our expectations! The quality was great and all of our memories we didn't want to miss are perfectly captured in our wedding video!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alyson and her team were such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She made herself available for us to chat many times and answer any questions we had before we made the decision to book her. She worked seamlessly with our photographers day-of. We picked a package that had Alyson and her assistant with handheld cameras along with two stationary cameras at the ceremony. She really captured everything. We loved the highlight reel that she put together, using songs we selected, as well as the extended footage DVD that includes hours of footage from the entire day. My wife is extremely organized and particular when it came to vision for the wedding and Alsyon and her crew did a wonderful job working with us in advance, nailing the executing on the day of our wedding and delivering exceptional finished products. We cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I couldn't recommend Alyson more! We were hesitant about booking a videographer because we were very nervous about a video being a bit cheesy, but we knew from looking at Alyson's work that hers would be great quality and we were right. We are so delighted with our highlights video and can't wait to watch the whole video on our anniversary next year. Great value, great person and something you definitely won't regret booking! Thank you so much, Alyson!! (wedding August 2016)

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Alyson did a great video and responded to all of my requests!

Profile Picture Briana, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved working with Alyson! She is extremely kind and flexible. She captured some beautiful footage without interrupting any of the wedding. Our video turned out wonderful and we are excited to watch it for years to come.

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional. Listen to us. I would use Alyson Films, LLC for every event you need!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alyson is beyond amazing. She is truly an understanding, passionate and hardworking professional. The video and highlight reel was done with perfection. She caught everything we wanted and more. Her creativeness and vision was what we wanted and the results are timeless. Thank you Alyson, we appreciate everything you did for us.

The Beaule Family

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't begin to say enough good things about Alyson! I was a bit of a naysayer on the idea of having a videographer, but now I would say it is the best decision we made for the wedding day. Alyson was nothing but professional the whole time. During the wedding she somehow blended in and I didn't even notice she was there filming us the whole time. And the delivery is beyond! Our highlight video is perfection and the dvd really help us relive the day and see things that we may have even missed.

Profile Picture User5640791, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception

Alyson filmed our wedding in June and was such a pleasure to work with, putting us at ease and gracefully capturing our special day. When we received our highlight video, it literally brought us to tears (along with everyone we shared it with!:) Having recently received the full DVD coverage, we could not be more pleased. Although we initially questioned whether or not to hire a videographer for our day, we realize now how special it is to have it all on film, especially the parts we ourselves didn't get to see (e.g., bridal party entrances, cocktail hour mingling). Alyson did such an amazing job documenting it all and we can't thank her enough! It really encompasses the entire feel of the day and is put together beautifully. Hire her!

Profile Picture User5267081, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alyson was very fun and easy to work with. We loved her energy from the first time we saw her and knew this would be great. We first got our highlight video which we felt perfectly captured us and the night of the wedding. Then we received our finished dvd and were so happy how everything came out. You knew she was around taking video but I guess you forget all the thinsg you miss as the couple when running around with family, friends and the photographer. We were not only able to catch some of the hilarious missed moments but most importantly, we were able relive the biggest moments as well. Alyson was super professional and always kept communications open especially when we knew she was busy. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great videographer for their wedding. Thank you Alyson!

Profile Picture Ian, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When I was planning my wedding I never intended on having a videographer. I just felt like I didn't need it and it would be a waste. My sister found Alyson and hired her saying that I would be happy she did. She could not have been any more correct. I am so thankful she hired a videographer, and even more thankful that she hired Alyson. She was amazing! She was there but i almost didn't even know it as she was never in our faces or our guests. I saw my high light video today and in 7 minutes she was able to piece together an amazing overview of what our wedding was like. I was speechless when saw it! It brought back all the emotions i felt on that day, i have not stopped watching it! Alyson went above and beyond anything i could ever have imagined. After seeing it i cannot wait to see the full video. She is professional, responsive and absolutely unbelievable at what she does. Everyone who has seen it has said the same thing, itis the best teaser of a wedding they have ever seen. I couldn't agree more and I HIGHLY recommend Alyson!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Alyson was an absolute joy to work with. She eased any worries we may have had. She was prompt, attentive, and flowed so easily through our wedding. Not only was she an amazing person, but her product was unbelievable!! We weren't going to do a video initially however, it is the best decision we made. It's been a couple months since our wedding, and I cannot stop watching it!!! It brings tears and a smile to my face every time I watch it. It was absolutely awesome!!! We can't thank her enough for her creativity and making our wedding last a lifetime.

Profile Picture User5154508, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely amazing!! She captured everything beautifully. Can't help but cry every time I watch her amazing video. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture User5207399, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We really lucked out with Alyson Films! Punctual, personable, friendly and professional quality work. We couldn't be happier with our wedding DVD. I probably watched my highlight video 30 times and still cry every time! I can't recommend her enough!
Tonya

Profile Picture tonya, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alyson was perfect! She was great to work with ahead of time, extremely detailed to make sure she'd get all of the shots we wanted, and always got back to us in a timely fashion. She was extremely professional throughout our entire wedding and did an amazing job on our highlight video. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend. :)

Profile Picture Stephania, 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The best! I highly recommend! We just love our wedding video from Alyson Films! She's observant, personable and a pleasure to work with. We are so happy we went with her for our videography!

Tom Wilson

Profile Picture User4532703, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alyson was such a pleasure to work with at our wedding! From the beginning she was friendly, flexible, professional and always quick to respond to any questions we had. She made sure to always be in the background and not get in the way, but somehow managed to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. She has a warm and very attentive way about her and she made sure that our video turned out even better than we could have imagined! Her quality of work is outstanding and her prices are more than reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone for any of your videography needs!

Profile Picture Luanne, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Alyson was so professional and so sweet! She was very responsive, very prepared and thorough (she had us complete a very detailed survey of all the things we wanted included in our wedding video before the big day), and very timely. She was present on our wedding day without being invasive, I really appreciated that! She never once took away from our special day and instead helped make it unique and wonderful. She worked very well with our photographer and the guests loved her. And, needless to say, we loved the wedding video. We felt it captured our day perfectly, and now we're able to relive that day as many times as we'd like! My husband and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Krystal, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Alyson by far was the best thing we could of done. She was always very pleasant and cheerful and made us feel like our wedding was her ONLY priority. Alyson provided prompt response throughout the wedding planning process. She was flexible, prompt, easy to work with, and cares to do a good job on your special day. I would recommend Alyson for any event. I wish all of our vendors had the same attitude as Alyson. She paid attention to detail and the quality of work was awesome. The cost for her service is very reasonable. If I had to do it all over again I would hire Alyson in a heart beat. She's a professional who is not in this for money. She has a passion for what she does, and she will make sure you are 200% satisfied with her work. I say she does wonders without being in the way :) because the day of the wedding is captured every moment, yet never got in our way. She's an amazing videographer. I recommend her 100%.
Doug & Jen

Profile Picture Jen, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was a pleasure to work with Alyson before, during and after my daughter's wedding. Alyson worked with my daughter to create a beautiful video of her very special day. We highly recommend Alyson for any occasion.

Profile Picture Arlene, 9/1/13, 1 Review