6 Reviews for Alysia Palmer Photography

6 Alysia Palmer Photography Reviews

To whoever thinks this woman is not a good photographer you are crazy. This woman is amazing. This isn't just a job to her it's a life style take it from someone who knows her personally. There isn't a person out there I would choose over her she is great at this choose her for your wedding

Profile Picture User5403417, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hey, my name is Sadie! Everyone who knows me knows that I am no traditional bride. I like to be creative and edgy!! Alysia was like the 10th photographer we met with, and the last. One meeting with her sold me, she's like a breath of fresh air. She was willing to listen to my wants and needs, and then offered advice on ideas that we had. It was like she was completing our thoughts. Some brides like the traditional lighting and posed stuff, but we wanted to have fun. That's just the kind of people we are, and you can see that in our photographs. Alysia designed an album for us from our engagement session, and our guest at the reception were flabbergasted!! Everyone thought is was awesome. This girl is going places, you better book her at these prices while you can. Thanks Alysia, to you and your staff for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Sadie, 2/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alysia is a high level photographer, who knows the wedding business quite well. I met with other photographers who were all about the money but not the services we required for our big day. She met with us and listened to our needs and after two consultations we finalized our engagement session.
Having come from a large family we were in need of a larger package, she was very willing to customize our wedding the way we wanted it. After the wedding we met with her and she allowed us to see photos she digitally retouched and they were amazing. She seemed to fit the photos to our personality and our families loved the photos as much as we did. I highly recommend Alysia Palmer Photography!

Profile Picture RL, 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alysia is the absolute best!!! If you are looking for a phenomenal photographer, look no farther. This girl is amazing! Before choosing her, I had met with so many photographers. I love photos, and I wanted the top of the line photographers to shoot my big day, no matter what the cost. All of my friends had suggested photographers they had used for their weddings, but I still wasn't sold on any of them. I just hadn't found a photographer with much personality. Then I met Alysia, she was so full of life and had fresh ideas; she always had a smile on her face at every meeting. She made me feel so beautiful when we shot my bridal portraits. I wanted some unique images to display at my reception with our engagement photos, and my husband even did a groom session for this purpose too! It was awesome, and our guest were speechless when they saw them on display at the reception. Our families even made separate orders of these pics just for them. I know that two of my bridesmaids were so impressed, they booked her that night for their weddings coming up this year! We are all so excited to work with her again for these two weddings. I also did a private boudoir session for my husband and gave him the album as a gift on our honeymoon!! Let's just say he was pleased! Oh, and I am having a baby, guess who is shooting my maternity photos? None other than Alysia, we will never go to another photographer. Alysia and her staff ROCKED OUR WEDDING!!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 5/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was married just over 1 year ago. Alysia Palmer Photography photographed my wedding as well as my stepdaughters senior pictures this past fall. Her eye for photography is amazing! She takes the time to get to know you so she knows what shots are for you & she delivers. That means anything from traditional shots to shaking it up a bit. I will definitely be using Alysia Palmer Photography again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alysia was great & she did a amazing job. She is very professional & really takes her job very serious she knew exactly what we wanted. It was the middle of august we had eight children with us from ages 15 to5,they all had a wonderful time they never thought about the heat. Her prices are unbelievable, my husband & i still call her for stuff.From protraits of our daughter to birthday events.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/17/08, 1 Review