54 Reviews for Alyse B. Salon In-Home Expert Hair & Makeup

Updos/Styling (3)
Contour Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Alyse did a great job!!! She makes you feel so comfortable whether it’s doing your makeup or your hair! With little direction from myself, since I don’t usually wear much makeup, she knew exactly what to do and the final look was amazing! It was exactly what I imagined. The makeup lasted all day and night and it felt so great to get so many compliments!

Profile Picture Shauna, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alysa is amazing! She did an amazing job on our hair. I had 11 bridesmaids and 2 moms get their hair done, and all of them loved it. We showed her pictures and it came out exactly like the picture and how we asked it to, which I feel as though does not always happen. Alyse is also so fun, bubbly, and friendly, which made getting ready in the morning with everyone that much better. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse did a great job and was very accommodating. I would highly recommend her for other events.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse is amazing! We just love what she did for my daughter's wedding. We both received so many compliments on our hairstyles for the wedding day. Alyse listened carefully to our wishes and she took her time creating a look that made my daughter and I feel "beautiful" on the wedding day. We will be using Alyse from now on and we will HIGHLY recommend Alyse to anyone looking for a professional hairstylist. PS...She is delightful, bubbly and lovely as well!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse created my dream wedding hair for me! All my guests commented on how amazing my hair looked. Alyse also worked so quickly! Everyone was done 100% on time which is key for the morning of your wedding.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alyse is amazing! She is sweet, knows exactly what you need and takes the time to give you the EXACT look that you want! Hands down the best makeup experience I've ever had!!!!

Profile Picture Maressa, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse was amazing from start to finish! She was a complete professional who came super prepared & punctual. She has a very genuine way about caring for the work she does, and truly listened to my every requests in regard to the wedding look I wanted to achieve. It was an additional treat that Alyse has an awesome personality and made me laugh throughout the whole getting "dolled up" processes. Thank you so much Alyse. I will recommend you 100 times.

Profile Picture Breanne, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Alyse was very accommodating and easy to work with. Some of my girls changed their minds after their hair was done and wanted something else and Alyse was great with everyone. She was so friendly, her contract was very clear and concise and the transaction was probably one of the easiest things about my wedding!

Profile Picture Vesna, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alyse has now done my hair for 3 weddings, including my own and has always done a great job.
She works so fast but the styles come out great and stay for the whole day!! She is very friendly and helps make everyone feel at ease the day of!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse was amazing! My makeup looks beautiful the day of my wedding and don't even get me started on my eyebrows. I seriously need her to do my eyebrows everyday. I have know Alyse for many years, we met through my sister and a few friends. I did my trial almost a year before my wedding day, Alyse was one of the first items I was able to check off on my list. If you ever need your hair or makeup done for any occasion make sure you call her, it will be the best decision you made. Thank again Alyse! ??

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alyse was nothing but friendly, professional, calm & responsive on the big day, and above all - AMAZING at hair! I would highly recommend using her. She and her makeup artist were great listeners on the day of, really flexible and able to make changes on the fly if need be, and everyone was THRILLED with the results! Everyone's hair made it through a long day in crazy humid and hot weather, and looked beautiful in photos. Plus - she'll be your best friend on what can be a really stressful day, reassuring you that everything will get taken care of. You really can't do better!

Profile Picture Madeleine, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse arrived early and did exactly what all of my girls asked. She is so professional, friendly, and easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alyse was amazing!! She was so professional, caring and made everything stress-free for me! Not only did my hair come out beautifully it looked exactly as I wanted it! She was completely accommodating and so efficient! She also did my 6 bridesmaids hair and they all loved their hair. I highly recommend Alyse, she will make your day complete!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Alyse for my July 2016 wedding and I cannot recommend her highly enough. I began looking early in the process for someone who could come to my house to help do hair for myself and my bridesmaids. I was anxious because I have very curly hair and was nervous about it being styled and the humid weather in July. From the moment I met her I was put as ease and even more so after the trial. Alyse is so kind and easy to work with. I booked her quickly after the trial and am so happy I did. She arrived early the morning of the wedding and made the getting ready process seamless. I was thrilled with my hair!! I also booked Alyse to come to the venue before the reception started which was amazing. After the heat during photographs, she touched up all of our hair and makeup. I can't thank Alyse enough for helping make my wedding day so special!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Alyse and Adriana were recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I chose them. From the trial to the big day, they were beyond accommodating and super talented. It was also nice to use a "one stop shop" so I didn't have to coordinate different hair and make up vendors on the day of. Makes your wedding day a lot less stressful!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alyse is an amazing stylist!
I had no idea what I wanted. She helped me look through photos and picked a style that fit my face, personality and overall wedding day style.
I can not be more confident in a stylist!

Profile Picture User7456089, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse was awesome to work with - she was super responsive and extremely easy to work with. She was a sweetheart and listened to what I wanted when it came down to what I was looking for in my Wedding day look, and worked with me during the trial to get the look that I wanted. The wedding day went flawlessly and she made me and my girls look great and at ease on what can potentially be very stressful! I went back after the wedding for a hair cut and color as well because I knew I could trust her!! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Felicia, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alyse and her team were amazing! From the very first contact to the final touchup on my wedding day, Alyse made everything as easy as possible. I had a very specific idea of the look I wanted that I hadn't really found in any pictures I could give her, but Alyse worked with me and somehow supernaturally figured out exactly what I wanted. On the morning of my wedding, we had several small crises, so I was pretty stressed out. When Alyse and her team came in, they were so fun and laid-back and played music that eased all of us into relaxing and having a good time (all the while they were working super fast since we were late, but they didn't let the stress show)! They totally changed the atmosphere and made sure I felt relaxed and pampered. Sam did my and my girls' makeup, and she did a fantastic job as well! Don't hesitate to book them!

Profile Picture Bethany-Rose, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Alyse did my hair and makeup and she was amazing! I would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User6080271, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Alyse was amazing to work with for my sister's wedding. We had two trials prior to the wedding where Alyse was extremely nice and flexible. The day of the wedding Alyse came to our home to do the entire bridal parties hair. Every girl was extremely happy with the results ( which is saying a lot for a group on 20 somethings). We received endless compliments at the wedding on our hair and continue to get them from pictures.

I enjoyed working with Alyse so much that I have started using her as my normal stylist for cuts and highlights.

Profile Picture User3582494, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse was wonderful! I hired her to do hair and make up for my family for our wedding and she was nothing short of brilliant. Easy communication, incredibly flexible, and well priced. She met my family at their hotel, answered all their questions, and finished early! My family was so pleased - they looked stunning!! Perfect hair, Perfect makeup. We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Steve, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse was wonderful from my very first contact with her! She was very flexible in setting up a trial date and time, and was very responsive to any questions I had throughout the process. When I wanted to modify my style a bit from the trial for the actual wedding, she was totally game and my hair turned out perfect. Alyse takes the time to listen to what you want, and is able to turn your ideas into something even more flattering while still keeping it within your style; she's so creative! I loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone - she is competitively affordable compared to many of the other stylists in the West Point area (and no extra travel fee charge which was awesome!), professional, knowledgeable, and so friendly. She had me and my girls laughing and helped keep us relaxed that morning so we could enjoy the prep :) One of the most significant testaments to her style and skill is that two of my bridesmaids - who normally HATE the hairstyles they end up with at weddings - absolutely loved what she did with their hair and couldn't stop showing them off to everyone else. Our hair looked great, stayed in place (without looking crusty or hard), and was comfortable. My Maid of Honor loved hers so much that she kept it in for the next two days, and with only using dry shampoo it still looked awesome! I loved working with Alyse and am completely satisfied, and glad I didn't have to break my budget!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely loved working with Alyse and her team! Alyse is amazing and so easy to work with!! I went for a trial elsewhere and was very disappointed.. I immediately cancelled my appointment there and called Alyse. She set me up a trial with Samantha who was amazing! My girls and I could not have asked for a better experience!! From lashes to airbrush and lipgloss.. Everything was flawless!! One of my girls even showed up with a black eye and Samantha was able to completely cover it like it was never there.. I will definitely be using Alyse and her team again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alyse was such a pleasure to work with. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She is so talented and really loves what she does, which shows in her work. I would recommend her services to anyone in the area looking to have makeup and hair done!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/8/15, 1 Review