Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Reviews

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 3
Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 4
Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 5

Tracey · event on: 04/12/2013

She is so flexible and wonderful

Sent on 05/29/2013

Brittany · Married on 03/22/2013

Aly Am was accomodating to all of our needs from the moment we stepped foot into their store! They helped us along the way making the process extremely easy and the end product was absolutely beautiful! We couldn't have been happier! Thank you!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Vanessa · Married on 03/09/2013

I was in a time crunch and what an amazing Experience! Ordered invitations, napkins, and cups! Exceeded all expectations, highly recommend ! :)

Sent on 05/22/2013

Paige · event on: 03/03/2013

I have always recieved great service from you and your staff!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2012

The customer service was excellent. I was very nervous about getting the invitations on time but Perfectly Wrapped delivered on their promise and the invitations were impeccable. Thanks Megan for all your hard work and patience. You made the invitation process seamless and reduced by stress level my 90%. I will definitely use Perfectly Wrapped in the future for all my invitations needs. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • I

Irene · event on: 07/28/2012

The staff at Perfectly Wrapped were very knowledgeable and helpful in helping me choose the perfect invitation for my daughter's bridal shower. They were able to provide me with the invitations quickly and when I needed additional invititations, they were equally prompt. I am so satisfied with the product and services, I will definitely go to Perfectly Wrapped again and refer all my friends and family to them.

Sent on 08/09/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/14/2012

I loved my invitations. They were very simple and elegant and just what I wanted.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Suzanne · event on: 02/25/2012

Perfectly Wrapped listened to what I wanted my invitations to look like. With a great design they made my invitations look super cute and all of my guest gave nothing but compliments.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Diane · Married on 01/07/2012

Megan and Gretchen were absolutely fabulous. I would recommend Perfectly Wrapped to any bride and groom. I was the Mother of the Bride and they were so helpful and professional. Whenever I walked in the store they always greeted me with a warm hello and smile, they addressed me by name. The quality of work was exceptional. I received numerous compliments on the invitations. They always returned my calls. Not only did I order invitations at Perfectly Wrapped, I ordered napkins, unity sand and garter. I would highly recommend Perfectly Wrapped. Megan and Gretchen are a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Nicole sand · Married on 07/30/2011

Gretchen at Perfectly Wrapped was awesome!! She not only did my invitations, but also my cupcake box labels, water bottle labels and thank you cards! I would go back to them in a heartbeat!

She was so helpful and accomodating! Plus, we got so many compliments on our invitations!

Thanks Perfectly Wrapped!

Sent on 09/06/2011

April · Married on 04/09/2011

LOVED our invitations. I was taking so long to decide, but they were very patient and helpful. I always felt like they were there to help make my wedding details happen...not make a sale. Very happy...

Sent on 11/14/2011
  • I

Ilene · Married on 11/05/2016

We are Parents of the groom- used for Rehearsal Dinner invitations. Very prompt and personable. Also used for menu cards and Welcome Basket inserts. All turned out beautiful. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Noemi · Married on 10/26/2013

Gretchen was amazing at preparing wedding invitations, save the dates and church programs for our wedding. She was always very quick to respond and created everything exactly as we wanted. She was great to work with and helped make the process much easier.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Sade · Married on 02/17/2013

Gretchen was a pleasure to work with and the invitations were great. I knew that I didn't want to spend a lot of money on invitations and I wanted to keep it simple. Gretchen listened and didn't try to oversell me anything expensive. Once I finalized the design I wanted, they were printed the next day. I had an issue with the color of the invitation not matching the color on the response cards, but Gretchen quickly printed me new ones that matched perfectly. I have no complaints and would highly recommend this vendor. They have the fancy invites, but for the budget bride, they also have great inexpensive invites. Not to mention that they are custom made. I was able to choose the design, the colors, the font, the size, everything, and still stay within my budget. And I almost forgot that she printed the addresses on each envelope which was less expensive than hiring a calligrapher and made my life much easier!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/18/2011

I had my invitations custom made at Perfectly Wrapped. The service there was amazing. Ms. Worley assisted me in the design process and completed my invitations to perfection in a very short time frame. Ms. Worley helped make my selection special by incorporating beach themes into the design. I would highly recommend this vendor for your wedding invitations.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Tommie · Married on 11/30/2017

I don't have any advice since my order wasn't for a wedding. Excellent quality product.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/29/2016

Invitations look great and the quality was excellent. I received a ton of compliments.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Gretchen was very flexible with great samples to help pick out my invitations. She helped bring everything together from the proper wording for the invitations to printing vital pieces for my wedding favors. We got a lot of compliments on our invitations and how nice they looked.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Gretchen at Aly Am spent a great deal of time with me, planning my invitations and announcements. We had a change in what we ordered and she handled our request with grace and flexibility. I would definitely order from Aly Am again in the future. They are very customer focused and nice quality.

Sent on 05/23/2013
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 03/09/2013

They were easy to work with and very flexible and accommodating with our schedule. We were very happy and satisfied with our invitations.

Sent on 02/14/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

2.5

Really loved how our invitations came out. They were better than expected. Gretchen is great with designs. Only thing I would have liked better was the communication. I would email and not receive a response and have to do another follow-up days later or a phone call. She did come through for us on the appearance, no mistakes and delivered on time as promised. I am relieved with how it all turned out but would have preferred not having the added stress of not hearing back without additional follow-up. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth, we loved working with you. We are going thru some growing pains and working to fix them so our communication speed will match our top notch customer service and invitations. We love to hear the feed back so we know how to make it every aspect better. We are here if you should need us for any other occasion invitations and gifts. Many blessings on your marriage and future.

Gretchen · Married on 06/21/2013

4.2

Great customer service. Invitations were beautiful.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Katrina · Married on 04/19/2013

3.0

I worked with Gretchen at Aly Am Paperie (Perfectly Wrapped Boutique) in San Antonio to create a perfect matched envelope for our wedding invitations. She was most helpful going through every sample she had, and when that failed she suggested we make custom envelopes. The paper was specially bought for the project and color was custom-matched. The attention to detail and service absolutely cannot be matched. I would recommend Aly Am for projects that require that extra special touch to make the event perfect. Thank you for making ours so special!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Aileen · event on: 07/21/2012

3.0

We chose Aly Am Paperie Stationery & Gifts to prepare our invitations for the Annual Formal Luncheon offered by the wives of the past potentates of the Alzafar Shrine in San Antonio, Texas (a.k.a. the Ladies of the Cabiri) to the wife of the present potentate (a.k.a. the First Lady) and to the wives of the present governing board of directors (a.k.a. the Ladies of the Divan). They helped us chose elegant designs and colors. They worked with us to put together the accompanying cards for the menu, directions, and R.S.V.P. cards and envelopes. The guests could not stop complimenting us on the classic beauty of the unusual pocket invitations. Our only regret is that the seals were not delivered with the order. The invitations were a tad late, so we could not wait for the seals to be printed. Instead, we were offered thank-you-notes, for which we had no use, so we declined. We requested to buy some of the matching bags they used to deliver our order, but we never heard from them again. Notwithstanding, we were very pleased with the invitations, and would gladly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Susan · Married on 12/17/2016

3.5
      3.5

We found the vendor at a wedding conference. Their display was welcoming and full of information. We were very happy with the service and the product we received from them. I would definitely suggest someone in need of their services check them out.

Sent on 12/31/2016