Always Timeless Productions Reviews

Always Timeless Productions 5
Always Timeless Productions 6
Always Timeless Productions 7

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2013

Dorrell is an amazing and talented photographer! He took our engagement and wedding photos. We LOVE them! Everyone in our family and all our friends love that the pictures are unique, different, and fit us as a couple. we had so much fun with Dorrell during both photography sessions! Highly, highly, recommend him. We will use him again in the future :)

Sent on 01/07/2014

Holly · Married on 10/26/2013

Dorrell Edwards was our photographer at The Antique wedding House for our wedding. He was wonderful, my friends and family commented on how funny and social he was. They all loved him. He was very professional and he made sure that I was happy and had all the shots I wanted. Thank you so much. You can be sure that I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Dorrell was amazing. He was easy to work with and captured some awesome pictures. I would definitely use him again.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Always Timeless Productions was an excellent choice for my wife and I. We had a beautiful wedding in Las Vegas and Dorrell did a great job with working with us on such short notice. The pictures were amazing and my wife cried with joy when she saw them. He truly captured the beauty of our wedding day and we appreciate him for it. Highly recommended!!! Thank You Dorrell

Sent on 08/14/2014

J · Married on 07/13/2013

Dorrell is AWESOME!! My husband and I had already booked a photographer a year prior to our wedding. The photographer ended up going out of business and ran off with our deposit. This happened four months before our wedding. I found Dorrell through a general internet search and found that a couple of my friends have used his services before. We met with him and just immediately liked him. He is professional and easy going. He was just awesome to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend Always Timeless Productions for your photography needs. His pricing is reasonable and he is quick. Our photos and video are ready and we were just married 20 days ago!!! Can't say enough good things about Dorrell. He is great!!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Christopher · Married on 06/08/2013

Dorrell was great, he did an amazing job, I received my pictures a couple of weeks later and was blown away at the results. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any event, good guy, great attitude.

Sent on 09/26/2013

tyler · Married on 05/18/2013

I had Dorrell Edwards at my wedding and he was a good guy worked with me and good communicating. The video was nice captured great moments.

Sent on 06/09/2013

dabi · Married on 04/13/2013

Mr. Edwards went above and beyond to make our wedding day a special event, we cannot thank him enough. Not only did he do a professional job beyond our expectations with the photography, he also assisted the video crew without even being asked. He made it so both he and the video crew worked seamlessly together as if they were one team. We really appreciate his efforts and recommend him to any and everyone! If you want great photos taken for your wedding, and done by a real professional, Always Timeless Production is absolutely the way to go! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Alfred · Married on 02/16/2013

On one of the greatest milestone in our lives, our wedding day, we had the pleasure of working with Dorrell Edwards of Always Timeless Productions; in preserving memories of our special day. Photography is not and easy job, but we must say Dorrell made it look effortless. He was punctual, professional, and had a great sense of humor putting us at ease from all the wedding day jitters. His skill level was top notch, making us very comfortable during our shoot.

Dorrell has a unique way of capturing intricate details that would have, otherwise, been missed by the untrained eye. His photographs tells the story of our union in a way we could have never imagined. The pictures are beautiful.

If you are looking for a great photographer, one who is sure not to disappoint, then Dorrell Edwards of Always Timeless Production is the one for you. We are giving Dorrell and Always Timeless Production a 100% in overall experience. I would, without a doubt, use him for future events. I would also recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • stacy

stacy · Married on 01/11/2013

I loved that he allowed suggestions on how i wanted some and how he got all the great moments captured!!! Will be using service again!!!

Sent on 01/15/2013
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 01/04/2013

Always Timeless Productions was above and beyond what we could have asked for. Everything from the beginning to the end we never had one doubt because Dorell was amazing. He is extremely professional and our photos turned out perfect!! If your looking for the best value for outrageously amazing pictures Always Timeless Productions is the photographer to choose.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Dame & Marquita · Married on 11/18/2012

Dorrell was great to work with, he's a great all around person with great sense of humor. I felt so relieved to have him as our wedding photographer. From the consultation, engagement session and day of the wedding I had no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't do an excellent job. He was the first one there and one of the last people out making sure he caught every moment in which he did. I was really happy with the final product and how everything was custom to our personality, I would highly recommend he to anyone looking for a great photographer, your only regret is that you took so long to find Always Timeless Productions. Thank you Dorrell for making our day perfect.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Micheal & Ruth · Married on 09/30/2012

Always Timeless was amazing, I knew my pictures would come out good but, what I received was amazing. I couldn't have been more happier. I would highly recommend Dorrell of Always Timeless Productions for your wedding. Thank you

Sent on 07/09/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2012

Dorrell was amazing, patient, caring, and so genuinely happy for us! I would DEFINITELY recommend his work for any event you cherish! Thank you Dorrell!!!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Devon · Married on 09/08/2012

Dorrell was very professional! We loved the quality of our photos and he had a fast turn around time. Dorrell was able to capture every memory and put his creative spin on it. We are so happy we chose Always Timeless to take our photos on the most important day of our lives!

Nancy · Married on 08/25/2012

I was impressed by his talent and professionalism that I hire Dorrell to do my religious wedding and reception in April 2013.
    I have not doubt that he will deliver the same level of service and artistic performance.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Aundrea · Married on 08/05/2012

Because of Always Timeless Productions My husband and I are able to re-live one of the best days of our lives over and over again. Not only was the staff highly professional, the price was more than affordable. The products and services that we received were tailored for us, and were so wonderfully unique. The following link is a beautiful example of the quality of work produced by Always Timeless Productions, and perfectly captures the love shared between my husband and I. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHidf2AgITg
    You only marry your true love once, so for the perfect keepsake of memories, we sincerely suggest choosing Always Timelesss Productions every single time.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2012

Dorrell did a great job specially at short notice, with a photographer of his caliber I didn't think he would have an opening and luckily he was available and was able to meet our needs. I highly recommend him, he's funny, professional, and very easy to work with. Love, Love LOVE my pictures.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Highly recommended. The service I received is priceless, and well worth my money.

Shequan · Married on 05/19/2012

From the engagement session to the the end of the wedding…. Simply beautiful!!!! I still get teary eyed when I watch the video! From the absolute bottom of my heart I want to say thank you for capturing my wedding in such an amazing way! Everyone loved the pictures and especially the video! I must have watched it like 100times literally! Also thank you for the extra meeting; you taking the extra time out for our shoot really showed you willingness to deliver the best product! Your ability to capture photos and attention to detail is a true blessing. I pray God continues to promote you and your works! I look forward to working with you for family portraits in the future as well !!!! Take Care, God Bless :)

Wayne and Shequan Palmer

Jay · Married on 03/25/2012

We had to find a wedding photographer at the last minute and Dorrell really came through. Our wedding was a small affair, however Dorrell photographed the event fabulously, including all the shots a large wedding would have. We were very pleased with both his photography and his attitude! Outstanding photographer. Highly recommended!

Melvin Sherita · Married on 08/26/2011

We are greatly appreciative of the work Dorrell did for our wedding. The pictures were absolutely Amazing! We get compliments on them all the time. You really captured our special day better than we ever imagined and we couldn't have picked a better Photographer!

Adrian · Married on 04/30/2011

AlwaysTimeless did a great job with pictures and video. He was professional, affordable and worked with us every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/02/2013
  • AbbasGurl

Lawanda · Married on 04/30/2011

Dorrell was more than we could ask for as a photographer for our dream wedding. He took in all my request and completely delivered to us moments captured by his camera that will be forever grateful for. Dorrell was patient, professional, kind and adamant about making sure that I was satisfied with the results. Even as a bridezilla, Dorrell continued to work with me as I am extremely picky and demanding and unbelievable as it may sound he never lost his cool with me or gave up he continued to adjust and regroup to find out what made me happy. I would recommend him to any bride that wants each precious moment of her wedding frozen in time.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Jake · Married on 10/10/2010

Jacob & Sarah
    Always Timeless did a phenomenal job, loved every moment and loved that he was very professional and executed with excellence.