Always Timeless Productions Reviews

Always Timeless Productions 3
Always Timeless Productions 4
Always Timeless Productions 5

Dani · Married on 05/08/2015

Dorell is a wonderful photographer. He was so flexible to shoot our 2 day wedding and capture every aspect that was spread across multiple locations. He was fun, easy to work with, and very professional. He captured moments that I as a bride missed due to the chaos of the day and that I am so grateful to have pictures to keep as memories forever. He was prompt in getting the photos back to me and I loved the way they were organized and presented. His team was also wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jelena · Married on 05/02/2015

We couldn't imagine choosing a different vendor for wedding photography and videography! Both, Dorrell and his crew were absolutely amazing, friendly, funny, outgoing, talented and the list goes on! They made us feel so comfortable, as if we were family which made it so easy to relax in front of the camera and just be us. It was such a fun experience, filled with lots of laughter and fun memories. We absolutely love the way our photos came out and the video is to die for. We look forward to working wtih Always Timeless Productions for many more great memories to come. We would recommend them highly!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

We couldn't ask for a better photographer. Dorrell is very good at what he does. From consultation to receiving our pictures he was great! The picture were mind blowing great I was referred to Always Timeless Productions by a friend and the style of shots he delivered were priceless. The day went by so fast and now I can sit back and relive it everyday because of him. Thank you again Dorrell, I highly recommend him for your big day!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Rose · Married on 04/12/2015

The pictures we got back from our special day were amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable and bought a creative side to the picture taking which was nice. I'd highly recommend this company.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Dorrell was an amazing guy as well as photographer, not everybody are good at their job and great at being genuine. He went above and beyond for me and my family. I felt like he was apart of the family after that night and once I received the pictures in the beautiful decor DVD, I felt like he knew exactly what I wanted without even asking him. All around amazing. I highly recommend Always Timeless Production. I believe a year from now, it will be hard to book him because he will be in high demand. God Bless.

Sent on 06/15/2015

rose · Married on 03/30/2015

Dorrell did an amazing job! He truly helped make our wedding day memorable at the Grand Canyon. He went above and beyond to capture the best moments. I highly recommend him to everyone!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Audrey · Married on 03/21/2015

I don't usually give five-star ratings but Always Timeless Productions, Inc. earned it by a landslide. Throughout the planning process, Dorrell remained extremely gracious and flexible which was a necessity because we contacted him with only about a month's notice for our wedding. I shopped around quite a bit before finding Always Timeless Productions, Inc. The bold, urban images of "candidly posed" photos was exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't believe what your money gets you when using Dorrell and his talented assistants. On our wedding night, Dorrell and Kwok worked seamlessly together, ensuring to capture not only the specific family and wedding party photos we requested, but also so many special candid moments. They were immensely personable but professional as well. They had complete control over the night which was specifically impressive when dealing with our two large and loud families. We were thrilled when we received the photo CD and flash drive, adorably packaged. The photos themselves were creative, bold, beautiful, and unique. I've been shooting professional photography for about five years now so I had very high expectations which Always Timeless exceeded. We've had so many compliments on how "awesome" our photographers were the night of, as well as how amazing the photos are. There's so much more that I could say but I'll sum this up by stating: Our wedding would not have turned out nearly as well if it weren't for Always Timeless Productions. They were clearly experienced photographers who love what they do and it shows! I'm so glad we didn't make the mistake of using anyone else.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Great job! Made our wedding perfect and had really great ideas. Great quality photos!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Alexyia · Married on 03/06/2015

Dorrell was an amazing photographer! He was funny and made our guests laugh, everybody loved him. He made our pictures look amazing and worked with us on our unique schedule and time requirements. Our wedding was definitely not your typical wedding either, most of his photographs needed to be done at night also, which we were worried about. After seeing his work, we are so grateful to have had him at our wedding. With all the stresses of planning a wedding your photographer is probably the most crucial part, no matter what happens, at the end of the day your photos tell your story on your special day. Dorrell does this very well. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Dorrell! Lexy and Matt...

Sent on 04/03/2015

Alexander · Married on 02/15/2015

5 stars Can not express how grateful and blessed we were to have them photograph our Wedding. Thank you for helping our wedding be a memory to last a lifetime. No matter the occasion, Always Timeless Productions will now forever be our Photographer of choice.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Clarissa · Married on 12/13/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer on our day, Dorrell was exceptional. From start to finish I felt no pressure and had no worries. I love how he would share photos with me which made me feel more relaxed in front of the camera, I would highly recommend Always Timeless Productions. Please don't settle for less. If you want your wedding to look like everything you imagine and more book ATP. I will definitely continue to promote.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Always Timeless Productions were absolutely amazing in every area. Everyone knows how hectic and expensive weddings can be but Always Timeless were a very high quality solution that didn't destroy our bank account. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Kristi · Married on 11/21/2014

I would hire Dorrell again in a heartbeat. We love all the pictures he took, and could not believe how much he did with just his camera alone! We would recommend him to anyone; he is creative, easy-going, professional and fun!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Bruce · Married on 11/15/2014

Excellent photographer, I would highly recommend him. Dorrell is great at what he does, he has a great sense of humor and I can definitely say I'm more than satisfied. Thanks

Sent on 01/23/2015

Laura · Married on 11/14/2014

Simply amazing, Dorrell stayed longer just to make sure we were token care of. I would highly recommend him. He goes above and beyond.

Valerie · Married on 11/01/2014

Where do I begin, I love my photographer, Dorrell was amazing I don't think money could buy that moment again but he captured everything on our wedding day. Our original photographer caught the flu 2 days prior to our wedding and I received a call about Always Timeless, he came highly recommended. I was relieved that Nov 1 was the only day he wasn't booked in November. He put me at ease within the first 30 minutes and from there on if was as if he was apart of the family. God bless you Dorrell and may Always Timelss Prd continue to prosper.

Akilah · Married on 10/18/2014

im extremely grateful that Dorrell was available to take on our day. I was soo pleased with the pictures and I love they way they printed out. I would recommend Dorrell and Always Timeless for your wedding and any other event. He's very talented!!

Dawn · Married on 10/11/2014

First of all I love my pictures. I was in amazement with the final result even though I was a bridezilla, Dorrell took care of me and I really appreciate his sense of calmness through out the entire process. I would highly recommend Always Timeless for your big day.

Devin · Married on 10/10/2014

Excellent service he did a Grade A Job at our wedding, I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/02/2014

kathleen · Married on 07/19/2014

The services that were provided were above my expectations and the attention to detail was amazing. I would recommend always timeless production to everyone

Sent on 08/13/2014

Habibah · Married on 06/07/2014

Dorrell was an amazing find. Me and my husband were celebrating our 15th year anniversary of being married, we never gotten the opportunity to have a ceremony due to him be in the service. So we decided to have our wedding in Las Vegas and with the whole process Dorrell was amazing very honorable. I felt as if we've know him our whole life. His attention to detail, special request, going above and beyond was great. I would definitlye recommend Always Timelss Productions. We are still talking about that weekend til this day.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Malika · Married on 03/22/2014

I've wanted Dorrell to shoot my wedding for the last 3years and I've watch his company grow and continue to get better and better. I was so excited he had my date available and wanted to book as soon as I could. I fell inlove with our engagement pictures and was blown away by our wedding pictures along with the highlight video he did. I would truly recommend Always Timeless for your big wedding day, you can rest assure knowing that everything will be in the best hands possible. 5STARS!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Brandy · Married on 03/08/2014

Always Timeless Productions is everything you could imagine and more. Choosing this company was the single best decisions of my entire wedding process. Dorrell shot our engagement photos and went above and beyond to ensure that we got every shot we wanted- he even stayed with us when we locked our keys in our car! We purchased the wedding package that included videography so he brought two extra people along for our wedding day and wow-what an awesome team! They were punctual, professional, personable and just pure awesome. As a bride, they kept me calm and laughing, even throughout the stressful parts of the day. All of my guests adored them and complimented their work ethic; I received nothing but positive feedback and felt honored to have them there on my big day. The turnaround time is unbelievable- Dorrell won't have you waiting months for your pictures. He is affordable, reliable, and passionate about his craft. Hiring Always Timeless Productions will be something to brag about... what are you waiting for?

Sent on 03/14/2014

Rosin & David · Married on 03/01/2014

Dorrell did an excellent job, he provided great service and was very flexible with our demands. Always kept me and my hubby smiling, the final product came out really nice. It was customized to our liking even though that wasn't a request. He goes above and beyond to get the job done. I would highly recommend him and look forward to work with him years to come.

Sent on 05/16/2014

tonya · Married on 01/19/2014

marc and i were so happy with Dorrels professionalism , he went above and beyond! cant wait to see our pictures !

Sent on 02/04/2014