Bayville Florist Reviews

Bayville Florist 5
Bayville Florist 6
Bayville Florist 7

Tracy · Married on 07/31/2016

Working with Amy from Always Something Special Florist was a great decision for our wedding! She was professional, creative, and quickly responded to emails. I didn't know which flowers I wanted, but I knew the colors. Using her suggestions and my preferences, the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces looked beautiful! I liked that we got to take home an example of an arranged centerpiece and bouquet weeks prior to the wedding.

She delivered everything on time the day of the wedding, including the requested flower petals for our sweetheart table and for along the aisle runner during the ceremony. It was wonderful having real, vibrant, and beautiful flowers a part of our wedding day, especially when the bouquets are in so many of our photographs.

I would definitely recommend Always Something Special Florist to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2016

From the very first time we contacted Amy regarding our floral arrangements for our upcoming wedding we were absolutely amazed! Her skill, patience and attentive manner were incredible. She gave suggestions not to change what we wanted but to enhance the beauty of my ideas. We met a few times, I was that bride that planned everything way ahead of time, and she remembered tiny details about us each time. She made a personal connection with us as well as a professional one. The big day finally arrived and I was just blown away. She was the first to bring tears to my eyes, I made a special arrangement as a memorial to my dad who passed and was not physically there, she made it absolutely perfect! I couldn't be happier with all of the arrangements and decor she helped with. Talent is not enough when describing what they have to offer. You won't be let down when wor king with Amy and her crew.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Alicia · Married on 07/08/2016

Amy was great to work with! She did my sisters wedding last year and mine this year. She did beautiful samples for me to take home a few months before to see how everything would come out. She was a very calming person to deal with and did a beautiful job!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with. She knew exactly what I was looking forward. The flowers came out beautifully. They were perfect! Absolutely exquisite! The flowers at our wedding were just beyond words. 5/21/16 wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2016

Amy was absolutely wonderful! The day of the wedding when my flowers arrived I was so stunned by the beauty of all of the bouquets! The flowers were fresh, vibrant, and beautiful! I would recommend Always Something Special to anyone I know getting married! Thank You!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/31/2015

The owner of Always Something Special Florist was very professional and sweet. She knew exactly what I wanted to make my day special. On the day of my wedding my flowers were GORGEOUS! Everyone from my bridal party, to my guest, and even the venue were extremely impressed with everything! I will be using this florist again and will be recommending her to my family and friends in the future!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Bayville Florist's reply:

Lindsay,
    Thank you for your kind works. It was our pleasure to work with you on your special day.

Melissa · Married on 09/12/2015

Amy is absolutely wonderful to work with. She did such a beautiful job creating the flower arrangements of our dreams. We went in and gave her a description of what we were looking for and right away she set a date for us to come and see a sample. The sample was breath taking and exactly as we pictured it. A few days before the wedding Amy reached out to us to confirm drop
    Off time and location. We didn't even need to be there which made things so much easier. Everything we ordered was there and they were the most beautiful arrangements we could have ever imagined. I very highly recommend using always something special florist for your wedding and all special occasions. You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/01/2015

I loved Amy. She came as a recommendation from a friend who had used her in the past. The only day I had available to meet her was a Sunday and she opened the store just to meet with me. She sat with my mother and I and really saw our vision for the wedding. She was professional and very prompt with her responses. The flowers came out amazing the day of. Amyis VERY reasonably priced. I would suggest her to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Katie · Married on 08/29/2015

Amy created the most beautiful bouquets and alter arrangements for my wedding!!! From the first time we spoke until the big day she was beyond helpful, meeting with me a few times in person and countless emails back and forth to make sure that my vision was exactly what I wanted! She was always quick to respond and wonderful to work with. They looked absolutely stunning and I am so happy with how they all turned out! She also delivered our bouquets, boutonnieres, and church flowers to three different locations which was a huge stress reliever for us!!! Anyone in the Toms River area, get you wedding flowers from Always Something Special, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

nina · Married on 08/09/2015

Gorgeous flowers! Wonderful to work with. Everything was in order at the venue earlier than even expected. If you don't want to worry about your flowers put yourself in their hands!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

Amy is amazing! Not only is she extremely approachable, she instantly saw the vision I had and was able to recreate it. Her suggestions and feedback were extremely valuable and she was always quick to answer any question I had. She was extremely organized and ensured that everything was delivered on time and at the right place the day of. We ordered 18 centerpieces, 8 bouquets, flowers for the pews, boutonnières, and corsages, all of which were constructed so beautifully and perfect. We received nothing but endless compliments on all of the flowers for our day. I HIGHLY recommend Amy for her talent and value.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Angela · Married on 06/27/2015

The wedding bouquets were exactly what I asked for. The bouquets and boutonnière 's surpassed my high expectations, I had so many compliments and the photographed beautifully. They arrived earlier than expected and still looked fresh the next day. I was so happy with the quick responses from Amy through email, made my life very easy throughout a stressful time. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2015

Amy was wonderful to work with. She was very helpful and flexible. I change my mind a lot and she was very responsive and patient. The flowers for the church and the bouquets were beautiful!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Tracy · Married on 06/21/2015

From the moment I walked in to discuss my flowers for my wedding, Amy was very helpful and professional. She helped me make my final decisions on my flowers and I couldn't be anymore pleased. My flowers were beautiful, from my bouquet, my bridesmaids as well as all the other arrangements. I highly recommend this florist... They did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Amy is so wonderful to work with. She is professional, accommodating, and kind. My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and centerpieces were BEAUTIFUL. I received SO many compliments! Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 06/16/2015

nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

Thank you Amy and Always Something Special for providing our beautiful flowers for our wedding day! If you are looking for beautiful, affordable flowers and a very nice florist- this is the place to go! It was such a pleasure working with Amy. She totally got my vision for my wedding day and she delivered. We receieved so many compliments on our bouquets and the flowers she provided for the reception. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Patricia · Married on 03/07/2015

Amy at Always Something Special did the flowers for my wedding and they were gorgeous!! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and people gasp when they see the pictures of it! I sent Amy a few pictures of ideas that I had in mind for my bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres, kissing balls, and corsages, and everything came out exactly as I wanted it. I was planning from out-of-state, and Amy made the whole process easy for me. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/28/2015

Working with Amy was wonderful. She had amazing ideas and the flowers (bouquets, centerpieces, etc.) looked amazing! She also did my backdrop for my ceremony and it was beautiful and elegant. Most of the flowers are still alive a week and a half later!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Lindsey · Married on 02/15/2015

So happy with my flowers that were provided by Always Something Special Florist. They were everything I expected and more. They were so beautiful. Thank you so much.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Victoria · Married on 12/13/2014

Amy was absolutely amazing! She was not pushy like the other florists I had consultations with. She offered her honest opinion but left the decision up to us. She made our vision of a winter wonderland bouquets come to life! They were absolutely gorgeous! She was very fairly priced and worked with us when we had to change the drop off time and place. If you are looking for a professional with a great value, Amy and Always Something Special is for you!

Sent on 12/22/2014

All of the flowers were perfect. I could never have dreamed they would be as beautiful as they were; they were perfection. Thank you for adding to the incredible beauty if our once in a life time day. Words cannot express our deep gratitude.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

Thank you so much for everything you did an amazing job and thank you for all the ideas and letting me stop in all those times to go over everything

Sent on 10/06/2014

Denyce · Married on 10/03/2014

I would highly reccomend working with Amy at Always Something Special! I got married on 10/3/14 at Brant Beach Yacht Club on LBI, NJ and it was definitely everything I had imagined and then some. Throughout the whole process Amy was very responsive, most of our communication was email as I live in Maryland but I never felt far away from the process. The arrangements were stunning and all the centerpieces worked out the exact way I had pictured in my head...which is hard to do! The hydrangea, which was the majority of my arrangements and bouqets, held beautifully all day and as a matter of fact I just spoke with my mom who took one of the large arrangements home, some are still going today 10/15/14!!! For those who know hydrangea, that is a quality bud right there!!! Thank you Amy for everything you did and those extra flowers made our cake so much more than I thought it could be!!! Please consider Always for your upcoming wedding!!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Denyce · Married on 10/03/2014

Always was the florist for my October 3rd 2014 wedding and I could not have been happier! Amy was wonderful to work with and was super responsive. I loved all of the arrangements and she brought all my visions to life. My mom took the large arrangements home and the hydrangea stayed in vases for almost a full two weeks!!! Thank you Amy!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/24/2014

I couldn't have asked for anything more. The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 09/11/2014