Always Perpekto! Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 8 Reviews
View more information

Jess Married on 04/21/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with the Always Perpekto team on my wedding day was a dream. From start to finish I received detailed and personalized care and attention. The team was prompt, professional and did not miss a beat. They ensured that not only was I stress free the day of but the entire wedding party was stress free. They are fun to work with and know their stuff, they can make on the spot decisions and make it a point to know their bride AND groom inside and out. Did I mention they are fun and KIND?? All of our other vendors loved working with them as well! Book them now!!!

Always Perpekto!'s reply:

Thank you Jess!!!! It was great seeing all of your dreams come to life! I am glad you were able to "let go" and enjoy your special day!!! Jeeeeeesssss....you are MARRIED!!!! Awwwww!!!! ;-)
    Nancy Married on 03/24/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I planned a 40th wedding anniversary event for my parents on March 24th,2013, at Los Verdes golf course. Wenda and her staff showed up on time, and ready to work. They made sure everything was running smoothly and on time for the entire event. Every little detail that we discussed was executed. Wenda and her professional team, made my entire family feel relaxed the whole night. I didn't have to worry about anything. Even after the event, they helped gather things for us, like the centerpieces, gifts etc.. It was so organized. I will use them again and again.
    Even if you feel you can plan your OWN event.. Why do it? You have to enjoy yourself, and let the professional take care of it. Why stress yourself out??

Always Perpekto!'s reply:

It was an honor to be a part of such a beautiful occasion. I am glad you finally got a chance to relax and have fun at an event!!!! A million thanks Nancy!!!
    Brandi Married on 10/27/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Negotiator. Orchestrator. Professional. Composed. Organizer. These words best describe my experience with Wenda Evans of Always Perpekto. Wenda provides sound professional judgement with choosing the right vendors for the bride, the family, and the venue. Stress-free brides do exist when a wedding planner, like Wenda, is organized and fully understands the vision of the wedding day. Wenda assured and ensured that I, the bride, was not stressed at any moment during my process. Equating to the best moment and week in my life was only possible by God's grace and by my new sister Wenda Evans. Amazingly, Wenda planned my entire event from afar. My wedding was in Atlanta, Georgia and Wenda is located in Los Angeles, California. That in itself is why I highly recommend Wenda Evans at Always Perpekto for your next wedding, birthday party, or event. She is the voice of calm, and she is the epitome of perfection, hence Always Perpekto!

Always Perpekto!'s reply:

Thank you Brandi for allowing me to be a part of your wedding! You and your mom were the clients every planner dreams of having!!!! *HUGS*
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Eulina
    Eulina Married on 07/28/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Always Perpekto truly lives by what their brand stands for! The task of hiring a Wedding Planner was very challenging for me because I am a Wedding Planner myself. I knew I needed someone who had extensive experience, flexibility and an awesome personality to gel with me. Ms. Wenda has all of these skills and more! I hired Ms. Wenda for "Month" of services to assist with all my details, logistics and all of my D.I.Y. (Do it yourself) decor. I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas and Ms. Wenda traveled to Las Vegas from Los Angeles to make my vision come to life.

Wenda and her assistant Andrea arrived in Las Vegas promptly the day before our wedding and conducted our rehearsal. They made me feel at ease and didn't want me to know about anything that may have upset me. On the day of the wedding they made sure everything ran timely, smoothly and all my items were setup to my liking. Wenda has been in the planning business for a long time and she really cares about her clients. Thank you Ms. Wenda for making our wedding day fabulous!!!

Mrs. Eulina Davis
    Wedding 7/28/2012
    Destination Wedding in Las Vegas

Always Perpekto!'s reply:

Thank you Eulina! It was a pleasure and an honor being a part of your beautiful celebration. I know it was hard for you as a planner to let go and just be a bride...but you did an awesome job at being one of my easiest clients. I wish you and Darryl many years of happiness together! XOXO

Wenda
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/10/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We both love Wenda. She kept me on track, gave good advice and took care of all the little details. I didn't have a care in the world. My now husband also appreciated what he calls the "beer bouquet" that was waiting for him and the groomsmen in the groom's room. She's a sweetie.
    Jenanette Married on 04/26/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When you the company name as "More than just Weddings" they really mean it. We could not have had the wedding that we had had it not been for Wenda and her experienced team. Wenda's style is such that she really does take the stress away from you (the bride and groom) and you are really 100% there to celebrate the union with your spouse. My husband and I are honored to recommed such a company, and I hope that when you read this, you'll seriously consider hiring this comoany as well.
    Rochael Married on 05/12/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wenda and her staff were the best people ever! I was the calmest bride anyone had ever seen. That was because I knew Wenda had everything under control. She help me find almost all of my vendors and was always an email or a phone call away. I believe that my wedding day could not have been as perfect as it was if it wasn't for Wenda!
    Cynthia Married on 10/19/2001
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wenda helped me to locate and confirm everything with my vendors and helped me with a budget and timeline. She came highly recommended by one of my friends. She was always available to answer my many questions and never made me feel like I was a burden to her!!! I would highly recommend her services for your wedding day.