49 Reviews for Always in Bloom Florist

Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
49 Always in Bloom Florist Reviews

I love always in bloom. Colleen has been wonderful to work with. She works within your budget and gives you alternate ideas to help with pricing. Her shop can create anything. She is very fair priced I honestly must say for her work I am shocked she doesn't charge more.

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Always in Bloom was amazing and my flower were exactly like i pictured them!!! So beautiful and fresh! Would HIGHLY recommend! They were on time to the venue and helped set up everything!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Colleen was the absolute best to work with! My flowers were amazing and she took great care of me.

Profile Picture Sarah , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I was very intimidated in regards to wedding flowers because I know literally nothing about flowers in general, but Colleen was amazing. She put me at ease the very first time I met her because she listened so well and tuned into my vision right away. She is very knowledgeable, makes suggestions without being pushy, and works to stay within your budget. When our flowers were delivered, I was in awe. They were bigger/fuller and more beautiful than I had imagined. We were actually one boutineer short but this hiccup was dealt with so quickly and gracefully that I did not even flinch... the missing boutineer was delivered to our ceremony venue (where an alter arrangement--also GORGEOUS was being set up) and it was waiting for us when we got there. I would absolutely recommend Colleen and the rest of the Always in Bloom staff!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers

Colleen at Always in Bloom has been wonderful. Our wedding is still 6 months away but she has accommodated all of our wants and needs so far. She even went out of her way to call us to come in to see "our flower" when she had it in her shop for a wedding she was doing that weekend since there are multiple colors in it. This particular flower is not very common and is also a little more pricey than others. She allowed us to take a few live ones home so that we could match our colors. We were able to pick our whole wedding party's attire because of this one detail. You can tell she loves what she does and is passionate about making her customers happy.

Profile Picture Lana, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Amazing service. They did an awesome job on my August wedding. Very flexible. Didn't give me any trouble when I decided to add on some small things last minute. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Colleen was amazing. My flowers were absolutley beautiful. I received so many compliments, even from my father in law who is a Master Gardner. I loved my flowers so much that I have preserved the bridal bouquet and am propegating some of the succulents to remember the day forever. The gal that delivered my flowers, Gillian, was also super sweet. When I returned the flower pillars she was so excited to hear about my day and how we liked the flowers. She explained how Brides are their priority and they make the flowers fresh in the morning and take a lot of passion in making sure they look perfect. They did!!! Quote from one of my really good friends "They were stellar flowers. You chose well!".

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I worked with Colleen to come up with a plan for budget friendly flowers without looking cheap. I showed her pictures after we sat down and spoke of everything and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I absolutely loved the flowers and when I walked in the church to see them for the first time they made me cry. They were perfect and I am keeping my bouquet forever.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shayla, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

VERY easy to work with. She is willing to help with opinions to get the exact look you are wanting!! I referred my fiances family there when his father passed away last year as well!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this florist. My flowers were beautiful and lasted all day with no problems!

Profile Picture Christel, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen was awesome at Always in Bloom! The flowers exceeded my expectations. Colleen was very accommodating and down to earth. She understood exactly what I was wanting. Always in Bloom was also very affordable.

Profile Picture User5218153, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Colleen executed exactly what I envisioned. I received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen at Always in Bloom is fantastic! She helped me develop a vision when I showed up to my appointment lost. The bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous! She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. They were prompt in returning emails and phone calls, overall great service! Make an appointment, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Maura, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen was so pleasant to work with, she understood everything and listened carefully. She knew exactly what i wanted and even let my bridesmaid borrow the vase i was using for my wedding for my bridal shower! The pricing is fabulous and she worked with us well to stay within my budget. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was so easy working with Colleen to make everything perfect! Value is great, I couldn't have asked for better bouquets or boutonnieres for the price, and Colleen understood exactly what we were looking for. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Great Place! The vision for flowers came true with the help of the staff. I was blown away by the final product. Absolutely best florist to work with!

Profile Picture User4416451, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen is awesome , I am so happy I chose Always in bloom for my wedding flowers. Not only did they give me the best price of all the places I priced. Colleen was able to give me my much wanted peonies when everyone else said they were not in my budget (which wasn't cheap). Colleen helped me to bring my" lighted flower ball centerpieces " vision to life ! and they turned out beautifully! Everyone loved our flowers and we were able to send our guests home with the centerpieces afterward! Also Colleen personally came to my event instead of sending a crew of workers or someone who did not know my vision. The bouquets, the corsages , centerpieces , everything was perfect and smelled heavenly. Everything I wanted and more !

Profile Picture lynn, 6/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met Colleen from Always in Bloom at a Bridal Show. After seeing samples of her beautiful work and speaking with her for a few minutes, I knew she'd be the florist for me. I had chosen a few flowers that I knew I'd want to use (casablanca lilies, rannuculous, and succulents) and had brought her pictures of some inspiration so that she'd have an idea of the look I was going for. However, I trusted her to come up with whatever designs and "fillers" she felt would work. She listened to me and absolutely nailed the look I was going for. My bouquet was more beautiful than I could have even imagined. All of the floral work she did (centerpieces, aisle decorations, boutineers, corsages, etc.) was simply amazing, and I really can't speak highly enough of her and her team.

Profile Picture User3998026, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Always in Bloom. They were so helpful and made wonderful suggestions. They did everything we asked and even came to the reception venue to put the church flowers into all of the vases at our reception venue. The flowers were Gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Always In Bloom and Colleen were great to work with for my wedding and so reasonably priced! I don't know much about flowers, but they brought my vision to life. I highly recommend them and will use them in the future.

Profile Picture User4500115, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very easy to work with. I did not have a clear idea of what I wanted and she offered ideas and guidance to help me make a decision I felt confident in. She also provided flowers to decorate my wedding cake and it turned out beautiful. She worked directly with the reception hall to coordinate drop-off of the cake flowers, so it was one less thing for me to worry about. Great experience, beautiful flowers, definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User2921155, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen & her staff we fantastic to work with. She had great suggestions and took care of us with flower selection, chair covers and table decorations. We received many compliments from friends & family. It was a pleasure to work with her. Always in Bloom helped make our daughter's wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture User3977258, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If we could give Colleen (Always in Bloom) a 10-star rating we would! She handled all the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces for my daughter's wedding on September 26th. Collen was great to work with, gave us great suggestions on which fall flowers to choose and kept us well within our budget. The bouquets and centerpeices turned out awesome!! We received too many compliments to count on everything from the brides bouquet to the centerpeices from many of our guests! I will definitely use Always in Bloom again and will recommend Colleen to everyone we know. Colleen...Thanks so much for making my daughter's special day that much more special!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Colleen from Always in Bloom was absolutely A-MAZ-ING! I first met with Colleen with a collage of pictures I found on Pinterest and she worked with me to recreate my inspiration photos for my bouquets and give me the best value for my flowers. She made suggestions and gave me lots of options that were always in my best interest. When it came to my centerpieces I gave her color ideas, but really left the actual flowers to her and I have to say I was blown away with how they turned out. I couldn't have asked for better service. I highly recommend Always in Bloom for your wedding or special occasion.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very professional. The flowers and set up were perfect and on time!

Profile Picture Darlene , 9/12/14, 1 Review