15 Reviews for Always Fabulous Events

4.7

Hey Randi.....the centerpieces you designed lit up The Hilton Philadelphia City Ave!!!!!! Thank you....Thank you...Thank you!!!!!!!! Thank you for helping me make my vision a reality and for helping me bring all last minute details together....5 stars. It was a PLEASURE to work with such a personable and talented person.....my wishes to you and Always Fabulous Events

Profile Picture Gina, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I chose Always Fabulous to coordinate my wedding and worked with Randi. I was completely satisfied with her services. I provided her very little direction, but she knew the right questions to ask so that our special day turned out lovelier than I could have imagined. My wedding and reception were held at a restaurant that had limited experience with hosting weddings, but Randi worked with the venue and the other vendors to ensure that everything went smoothly. Randi is extremely professional, efficient and calm, which I think are great qualities in a coordinator. Thanks Randi!

Profile Picture R, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Always Fabulous Events were FABULOUS!!!! There is no other word to describe them. Randi and her team were wonderful from beginning to end. Randi was always there when we needed her. No matter what time of day it was she would ALWAYS get right back to me!!!! Randi to the Rescue!! My husband and I love the whole team at Always Fabulous Events!!!!

Profile Picture Shira, 8/31/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Randi and her team were amazing!! I hired them for "Day of" but Randi and I kept in contact with each other since we met. Plus her "Day of" service is actually a month of! I loved the fact that I didn't have to think about did the DJ get there on time, did someone set up the place cards, etc... I truly enjoyed my day before, during, and after with no worries- other than me tripping in front of my friends and family. :) In addition to the effectiveness, I felt like Randi was another friend. She came to my Mom's, and when she saw me there was this genuine excitement and happiness for me. I don't know how I would have gotten through the most amazing day of my life stress free if I didn't have the Always Fabulous Events Team. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Always Fabulous Events to any bride planning her big wedding day. Orien Smith was fabulous. She was detailed and provided me with outstanding service for my wedding day. Randi Martin provided me exceptional and outstanding service over the year while I was planning my wedding. I only used their coordination services for the wedding day but they were always a phone call away if I needed any additional services/support. Having a "day of wedding coordinator" made my life so much easier on my wedding day. I only thought about my husband and all other issues were addressed by Orien. Randi and Orien, I say thank you.

Profile Picture Shan, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Randi was truly a blessing and I don't think I would have made it through the planning process without her. She went above and beyond what we expected and helped make our wedding day so memorable. We hired Randi for Day-of-Coordination, and she went above that and helped me so much throughout the entire planning process. She sent me monthly reminders of the things I should be completing as time was passing. This was so helpful in remaining organized and on top of things. A month before the wedding she stepped in and took over all of our contracts making sure all of the final details were in order. She quickly handled any problems or concerns that I had with my vendors, and made the stressful parts of planning a wedding much less stressful. The day of the wedding she helped make sure everything ran smoothly. It put my nerves at ease knowing that she was there to communicate with the vendors and make sure everything came together the way I had imagined. Even while doing all of that, she was there if I needed anything. Having Randi there really let me enjoy my wedding day instead of worrying about all of the details. We couldn't have been happier with her services and will be sharing our experience with everyone we know!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/19/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Randi was our wedding angel. Without her we would have been under a mass of calls and emails. She stepped in weeks before the wedding and took over all the little details. Day of she was in control but calm and stayed off to the side until needed. We couldn't have been happier with her services and would recommend her to any couple, especially out of towners like us!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Randi and Orien are fabulous! I have nothing but great things to say about them and my day was amazing and went off without a hitch because of them. I worked with Orien for 16 months before the wedding and I am so glad that I decided to have a planner. She would recommend vendors (all of whom were great also) and give me monthly To-Do lists! She followed up with me when needed and contacted vendors for me if I was having a difficult time. They went up and beyond my expectations! My husband was even thoroughly pleased :)
Thank you both!

Profile Picture Shana, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Randi was very responsive to my needs. She took the time to understand the vision behind the design and the unusual setting (our venue was a restaurant, and Randi decorated the basement bar area where we had our dancing and drinks after dinner).

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
1.6

Randi is very nice but unfortunately was not helpful in direct relation to her cost. One of her staff members was suppose to help me with my dress and never returned my emails or phone calls.

Also, Randi was never able to educate me as a bride on how she was to be used. She was always clear about what she was not willing to do or could not do and overall not supportive. She was great during the interview process but after that I was very unhappy.

Specifically the items I felt she should help with that she did not was organizing the group photos for pictures, recommending vendors, being supportive, communicating how she could be of help, running errands, organizing the day of to run smoothly.

She was not good at making decisions and just overall I was so disappointed.

I am sure there was more I could have done to prepare her but as a first time bride I was not equipped with that information and Randi was not happy to help. It was so disappointing.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/28/10, 2 Reviews
4.2

Randi was very flexible to work with and provided great ideas to provide a unique wedding ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Kamila, 6/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Randi is such a professional and can make anyone just feel special!! They provide such help and direction and make things so easy for you. I would recommend them to any and everyone!!

Profile Picture Sonya, 10/11/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Randi was excellent to work with. She always responded quickly and was helpful with planning my wedding.

Profile Picture Ericka, 9/13/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you need a Fabulous wedding planner, you need to call Always Fabulous Events - they are #1 in the business. This was our first time using a wedding planner and it was the best thing we ever did. Randi was awesome. She was very professional, very creative and has a wonderful, bubbly and friendly personailty. She did any outstanding job with out wedding ceremony in Cape May, NJ in June and then our wedding party in August. She turned the catering hall into a tropical oasis - it was unbeleivable. She also shopped around for the best prices. I would highly recommend her for any party, wedding, Sweet 16, etc....she is very, very orgainzed and responsive. We love you Randi - great job!

Profile Picture Jaye, 8/9/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a fabulous wedding planner, Randi Martin at Always Fabulous Events is the way to go. She is very detail oriented and very organized. She is also very outgoing. What I love most about her is that she always returned my calls quickly. Being a bride that was very important to me that I find somone who returns calls quickly and she did. Randi made sure that my wedding day was a success and it was. I will never forget my special day. You are in good hands with Randi Martin.

Profile Picture Cooper, 5/3/08, 1 Review