Always and Forever Florida Weddings Reviews

64 | Orlando, FL

64 Reviews for Always and Forever Florida Weddings

Shelly · Married on 07/17/2017

Thank you for providing a beautiful pagan wedding.

Bryan · Married on 03/23/2017

Reverend Arlene was awesome! We knew that if we were to marry after being together for nearly twenty years that friends and family would jump at the chance to be there. While that would be great... we did not want to leave anyone out or burden anyone with expense.

So I went online and after considerable review I chose Reverend Arlene and contacted her to marry JUST us on our vacation at Orange Lake Resort in Florida. She answered my call and the rest is history. She set us up well, was prompt and responsive, and was an absolute joy at the ceremony.

She made this easy and personal as well. The price was reasonable and well worth it She helped make the moment memorable. We highly recommend her!

The new Mr. and Mrs. Bryan and Tricia Schneider

Summer · Married on 02/14/2017

Arlene was great, very easy to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day of, and even provided a packet of useful information for after the wedding. Would certainly recommend to others.

Katie · Married on 11/02/2016

You were amazing!!! The ceremony was beautiful and we could not have asked for anything goes better!! Thank you for everything and making our day so special. You truly are amazing and we were blessed to have had you as our officiant for our special day. Xoxo

• F

frhannceska · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Arlene was a huge blessing. While encountering problems with our wedding planner, Arlene was always available for guidance and always willing and able to help us in any way possible. She made both of us comfortable during what would normally be a very nerve racking time. She is very easy to work with, does not push any of her suggestions on you, but is willing to guide you in the right direction if need be. She is laid back and funny, but very professional. We are very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her for our special day!

danny · Married on 10/05/2016

she was very accommodating and communication was great to keep the renewal a surprise for my wife

Beverly · Married on 08/20/2016

Well first I want to thanks mrs.Arleen and always and forever weddings for the fantastic job. Mrs Arleen is such of pleasure to work with. She help me n my now husband they it all she was so professional so helpful. Our calls, text, and emails were always answer promptly we couldn't have pick a better person to make part of our special day. Our ceremony was beautiful beyond words. We want to thank you Arleen for making our special day your own. Love, MR& MRS. WEATHERLY??

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

I am the catering sales manager for the Holiday Inn and Suites across from Universal Orlando.I had the pleasure of working with Arlene on a wedding for August 20th and then had a request on August 19th for a wedding ceremony on August 22. Arlene was very prompt and flexible to schedule a meeting with the bride and groom as well as easy to communicate with so I could book the ceremony quickly with a short timeline to do so. Arlene is extremely pleasant to work with. She is always cheerful and positive in speaking with myself, my team and the wedding party. She was quick to offer help if needed, and super generous. She is very professional and presentable. It was a pleasure to work with her on both events and I look forward to working with her again!

MC · Married on 07/29/2016

Arlene was such a pleasure to work with for our ceremony. My husband is Jewish and I was raised Methodist, but we are both more spiritual than anything. Arlene was able to incorporate both religions beautifully in a way that was respectful to both families. We live in Israel so we never met in person before the ceremony, but we were able to skype and felt comfortable with her from the start. I would highly recommend her to anyone, she is just such a warm, lovely person.

Daniel · Married on 04/30/2016

Wonderful officiant! Very responsive, polite, flexible, and affordable.

Alexis · Married on 04/15/2016

I couldn't of been any happier with our ceremony! Arlene was so easy to work with and helped personalize our ceremony to truly make it special for us. Everyone at the wedding kept telling us how beautiful the ceremony was all night! Im so glad we chose Arlene to officiate our ceremony, the true highlight of the wedding!

Arlene was great to work with! She was very sweet upon first meeting her, and we knew she would do a great job at our event and she did deliver! We had a microphone for ourselves that we purchased so our friends and family could hear us read our own vows that we wrote. Arlene said she did not need it, she is used to projecting her voice, and someone who was sitting in the back row of our 105 person ceremony, heard her perfectly! You are completely able to customize your ceremony, and her responses to emails were extremely quick! She showed up early and was very professional. Thank you for marrying us Arlene! -Danielle & Adam

Natalia · Married on 04/02/2016

Truly enjoyed working with Arlene, she is kind, professional and knowledgeable.

Brianna · Married on 03/13/2016

Arlene was MORE than patient with me and was willing to work with me any way possible. I was such a procrastinator when it came to our vows and getting everything situated and through it all, Arlene was kind and always willing to help with anything. I would recommend her for anyone! And it doesn't hurt she makes the ceremony fun and however you like!

Rebecca · Married on 03/12/2016

Great Lady! Really fun! She did mispronounce my middle name though. Otherwise, fantastic

Lisa · Married on 03/05/2016

Arlene was wonderful to work with. We wanted a very simple ceremony and she delivered exactly what we wanted.
    She got our marriage license for us as well which was a huge help. With all the planning going on it was one less thing we had to worry about.
    If I got to do our wedding day all over again I would have Arlene marry us again.
    She made our ceremony perfect!! :)
    Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Always and Forever Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the wonderful review. It was my honor to perform your wedding!

Amy and Kevin · Married on 01/30/2016

Arlene was great and easy to work with. She made our day and ceremony memorable, and simplified the planning process.

Kasie · Married on 01/02/2016

We absolutely loved Arlene from Always and Forever ! She officiated our wedding on January 2,2016 at the Estate on the Halifax, and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Arlene helped us create a personalized ceremony that was customized just for the two of us and many of our guest commented on how wonderful the ceremony was! Thank you so much Arlene for making our day so special !! It's truly a day I will never forget !!

Danielle · Married on 12/06/2015

Very lovely woman who made my special day just as lovely as she is.

• I

Ivy · Married on 11/23/2015

Arlene worked with us to make our ceremony, and had many different options available to choose from. We customized a simply, short ceremony that was to our tastes and it turned out lovely.

Annie · Married on 11/15/2015

Arlene with Always and Forever Florida Weddings was great! She created a custom ceremony for my husband and I and she did a great job at the ceremony! She always promptly responded to all of my e-mails which is hard to get with an vendor! I have already recommended Arlene and Always ad Forever Florida Weddings to a friend, and we would recommend Arlene to anyone!!!!

Andrea · Married on 11/14/2015

Arlene was wonderful with helping us plan our ceremony. She was helpful and helped us build the perfect ceremony for us. We wanted to incorporate the lasso ceremony and she made that happen it truly meant the world to us.

Arlene was amazingly flexible and professional through the whole process. She was able to help craft a non-traditional, casual ceremony to our specifications very quickly. She was very charming and professional in-person, maintaining the reverence of the ceremony without being too formal. I can't recommend her enough!

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

Arlene was a joy to work with and have as our officiant! We knew from the moment we met her that she was the perfect fit! Her prices are great and she made sure everything was the way that we wanted it to be! Highly recommend her!!

Arlene was very professional and made our already stressful day feel like a breeze! Definitely reccomend!