Altoona Video Production Reviews

60 | Altoona, PA

60 Reviews for Altoona Video Production

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Everyone warned me that our wedding day would fly by super fast and I am so grateful to have hired Altoona Video Productions to capture all the little things that I didn't get to see (before walking down the aisle) and all the little details, emotions and excitement of the entire day. The variety of angles, transitions, sound quality and soundtrack make it a work of art. We are absolutely thrilled and amazed with how our wedding video turned out! Ken was so easy to work with and definitely made the planning process super simple from the very first contact. His communication, professionalism and attention to detail impressed everyone! Initially, my husband wasn't very thrilled about the idea of being filmed but after seeing our video, he was instantly converted and glad that we made this investment in our special day. Thank you so much Ken!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Sara & John, thanks so much for the amazing review. I really appreciate your kind words! Your wedding day was fantastic and I had such a blast with you guys! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you both all the best!

Kevin · Married on 06/16/2018

Ken was awesome to work with. We were skeptical about getting a videographer but after working with Ken and seeing the finished project, we know we made the right decision. He was with us the whole day and captured every precious moment of our wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Kevin & Kelli, thank you so much for the great review! I had so much fun with you guys on your wedding day! Congratulations and best of luck to you both in everything you do!

Dyanna · Married on 06/02/2018

Ken did an awesome job on our wedding video! The music and the small details were all there and great. We loved everything about it. He was personable and very easy going.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thanks Dyanna & Matt! Your wedding was gorgeous! I loved it! I wish you guys all the best in your future together. Congrats again!

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2018

Ken was just the best! We honestly couldn't be happier with our video! Ken accommodated our requests perfectly and responds in a timely fashion. He was also a huge help on our day to help us keep our schedule. (Which was appreciated) It was truly worth every penny and we are overly satisfied with Altoona Video Productions!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Samantha & Evan, thank you so much for the great review! I had so much fun with you guys on your wedding day. It was an absolutely beautiful day! Best wishes to you both in your future together. Congrats again!

Michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Ken from Altoona Video Production was great. He captured every moment perfectly. He was fun, interactive, very professional, and easy to work with. I recommend his services to anyone out there looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Michelle & Michael, thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your families and spending such a wonderful day with all of you. Congratulations and best wishes!

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

Ken from Altoona Video Production was great to work with! He answered all of our emails very promptly and was very professional throughout the entire wedding process and on our wedding day. He worked closely with all of our other vendors and was very easy to work with!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thanks Amy & Bill! Your wedding was absolutely stunning. I loved it! You guys were so much fun and so easy to work with as well. I had a blast working alongside everyone throughout the day! Congrats again and best wishes to you both!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you Altoona Video Production! We love our wedding video! It is absolutely beautiful! You captured so many great memories that we will never forget! You were so fun to work with and we can’t thank you enough for helping to make our day so special! For any couples looking for a videographer, Altoona Video Production is the best! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Rachel & Derek, thank you so much for the great review! I had an amazing time on your wedding day. Gillbrook Farms was absolutely gorgeous! Best wishes to you both in your future together! Congrats again!

Madison · Married on 08/26/2017

I highly recommend Altoona Video Production! I always loved watching the highlight videos on their facebook page, so when we got engaged I knew right away that I wanted Altoona Video Production for our wedding. Kenny is so easy to work with and does an amazing job with capturing the day! We are sooo happy with how the video turned out. I can promise that you won't regret hiring them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Madison! Your wedding day was so much fun and I loved being a part of it. Best wishes to you and Dave!

Kate · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with videographer Ken Mountain of 'Altoona Video Production'! In addition to exceptional prices, Ken was extremely kind, accommodating, and professional throughout our entire planning process and wedding day. With a trained eye and years of experience, Ken captured incredibly precious moments that our families will cherish for a lifetime! We would highly recommend Altoona Video Production to anyone looking to book an affordable film expert for a special event. Thank you, Ken!!!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Kate & Nate, thank you so much! You guys were an incredible couple to work with and it was such a pleasure to capture your wedding day. I loved everything about the day from the first look spot to the amazing church and reception venue. It was awesome! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Ken is truly one-of-a-kind with his videography. I’m totally blown away by the use of multiple cameras and how he captured our day. If there is any doubt in your mind on whether you want to pay the extra money to have a video.....do it!!!! You only get married once, right? Ken captured moments that I didn’t get to see. From getting ready, to the ceremony (before the bride walks down) to the dancing. Words can’t express how grateful we are to have him with us on our big day. I am so impressed with the video..... the tease, the scene selection. It is such a nice keepsake to have. Working with Ken was truly a pleasure, he was professional and attentive. He keep in great communication from when we booked him to the day we received our video. This was worth every penny. Thank you, Altoona Video Production for allowing us to re-live our wedding day any time we want!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Emily & Mitch, thank you so much for the great review! I truly appreciate it. Your wedding was so much fun and I loved being a part of it. Best wishes to you and your family!

Kendra · Married on 07/22/2017

Ken was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with, very quick with responses, and made the entire process so simple. He completed such a beautiful video that we love. I highly recommend Ken to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thank you guys so much! I had such a great time working with you on your wedding day! Your wedding party was truly a blast to be around. So much love and laughter! All the best to you both in your life together!

Dina · Married on 07/15/2017

Ken was a joy to work with! After our original videographer cancelled 2 MONTHS before the wedding, Ken fit us into his schedule and did a wonderful job. He’s friendly and easy to work with and delivered the perfect finished product including a 5 minute highlight film.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Dina & Alex, thank you so much! I had an amazing time at your wedding. It was a fantastic experience filming at the Mishler Theatre. I wish you both the best in your marriage. Enjoy!
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 07/08/2017

Ken was great to work with. From the very start, communication was easy and he responded promptly to my emails. He is very friendly and personable and fun to be around on your wedding day. He is very professional and his work is phenomenal. I couldn't say enough about him, plus the finished product is amazing! If you are on the fence on whether or not you want to hire a videographer for your wedding, you will not regret hiring Altoona Video Pro. I'm so glad that I will have this video that my husband and I can watch forever and show our kids someday. Thanks again Ken!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you guys on your wedding day! Best of luck to you both in your journey together. You two are the best!

Cortnie · Married on 07/07/2017

This is service is the single most valuable thing I purchased for my wedding. After watching some of Altoona Video Production videos my husband and I fell in love with Ken's work. Our budget was limited and decided that having one of these amazing videos was more important to us than a professional photographer. A choice I am so glad we made. Ken is so seasoned in his craft which made everything go so smooth. Our wedding video is BEYOND gorgeous. We look forward to watching this video through the years.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Cortnie and Josh, thank you so much! It was a pleasure to capture your wedding day. You both are amazing people and together you show so much love to your family and friends! Best wishes to you both!!

Betsy · Married on 05/27/2017

Ken was great to work with and we were so fortunate to have him as our wedding videographer!! We felt so comfortable with Kenny even the first time we met him. He was professional, flexible, and easy to work with. He accommodated all of our requests. He was willing to stay at our reception longer than we had initially planned so that he could get more dance floor footage (our favorite part of our finished feature film!!) We had our teaser video a few days after our wedding and our highlight film and feature film within 6 weeks - not a long wait at all for the finished product - which was edited to perfection! We kept saying our wedding day flew by - and we just wished we knew what it was like to be a guest at the wedding - Kenny's feature film captured every aspect of our day to help us re-live every moment, and we plan to watch our feature film on every anniversary. Cannot thank you enough, altoona video productions!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thank you so much, Betsy! I had an amazing time with you and Dominic on your wedding day! The whole day was an absolute blast with you, your families and friends. Thanks for having me capture your wedding day and enjoy your marriage!

David · Married on 10/08/2016

All wedding vendors are not equal, Altoona Video Production stands out from the rest. Their professionalism and organization made them a pleasure to work with. Ken's use of technology and experience made for very little work on our part. Altoona Video Production was recommended to us by a client of theirs, we couldn't be happier that we took their advice and they have earned two more advocates. Ken and his team captured every intimate and emotional moment throughout the day. Your wedding day goes by in a flash and the footage Ken captured allowed us to relive the moments and to see moments we missed in the whirlwind. This was money well spent, and we highly recommend Altoona Video Production for all of life's special moments.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

David and Jennifer, thank you for the kind words! We had a blast at your wedding and enjoyed spending the day with you and your families. Thanks so much for having us capture your day and cheers to you both on a great life together!

Aimee · Married on 09/24/2016

Ken was such a joy to have with us the day of our wedding! He is extremely professional, courteous and he worked very well with my photographer. He was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, the day of and after. When we told people that we hired a videographer, they said that they didn't even realize we had one the day of the wedding! I never felt like I was filming a movie, nor did I ever feel awkward or uncomfortable with it. Most of the time I forgot he was even there! The end product was amazing, and we are so happy we decided to hire him. You will not be disappointed! And with all of the money you are spending on your own wedding, don't you want to be able to have that memory captured forever?!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

AImee and Peter, thank you so much! Your wedding was amazing and the venue was one of the best we've ever been to. Thanks again for having us capture your wedding day and best wishes to you both!

Morgan · Married on 08/27/2016

Ken is so great to work with! My sister and I both used him as our videographer and were SO happy with the finished product.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thanks Morgan & Greg. I absolutely loved your wedding day! The venue was perfect and you guys were fabulous! Congrats again and best of luck to you and your beautiful family!

Jenna · Married on 07/23/2016

We absolutely love our video and so does our family. Ken beautifully captured all the special moments of our day. He had so many cameras set up he got every angle! We didn't realize how much a wedding video would mean to us when we were planning our wedding, but I can assure you we are soooo glad we did it. It is obvious Ken put so much time in to editing our video putting together the perfect documentary of our perfect day! Thank you so much AVP!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Hey Jenna & Josh, thanks so much for the review! I had so much fun at your wedding day. I love Raystown Lake and your wedding was one of my favorites! Congrats to you both and enjoy!

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2016

Not one single bad thing to say about Altoona Video Production - amazing crew that produces the most wonderful keepsake you could ever dream of. Would recommend Ken to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thanks Courtney & Ben! Your wedding was one of our favorites of 2016. We had so much fun in Elk Country and we even got to see a few elk! And how about that sunset! Pure gold! Thanks for having us capture your wedding day. All the best to both of you in your future together!

Julie · Married on 07/09/2016

Ken was an excellent videographer for our wedding at Penn State. He did a fantastic job at capturing all the moments, from getting ready through the ceremony until the very end of the party. What I really appreciated about his team was their ability to create a video that makes us feel like we're reliving every moment, without anyone noticing they were even there. He was very independent and knew exactly what to do, and worked extremely well with all of our other vendors. Additionally, the team dressed professionally and were attentive with any of our requests. Choosing Altoona Video Production was one of the best decisions for our wedding, we have memories that will last forever!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Hi David and Julie, thank you so much for the great review! We had so much fun at your wedding and loved being on the Penn State campus for the day. It was a beautiful backdrop for a beautiful couple. Thanks for having us and enjoy your wedding film!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/02/2016

Altoona Video Production did and AMAZING job for my July wedding. Ken was very professional and so easy to work with, I actually didn't even notice him being there that much! Which is exactly what I wanted. He created beautiful work under the radar! He has a lot of great packages and options to add to get exactly what you want from a videographer! I would recommend his work to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thank you for the compliments and thank you so much for having us capture your wedding day. It was amazing! Best wishes to you both!

vanessa · Married on 06/25/2016

Ken and Zach are punctual, professional and all around amazing. I would recommend Altoona Video Production to anyone! We were extremely pleased with our video and especially loved the online version vs dvd. Thanks again, guys!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thanks Vanessa & Michael! We were so pumped to film your wedding day and we had so much fun doing it. Thanks again for the kind words and we're happy you are enjoying your wedding film! Congrats and best wishes to you!

Kayleigh · Married on 05/29/2016

We loved working with Altoona Video Production! We could not have chosen a better videoagrapher. Kenny is so talent and his quality does not even compare to the other companies we looked into. I highly recommend him! Very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Kayleigh and Daniel, thank you guys for the review! Your wedding was so much fun and we loved Riverdale Manor. It was gorgeous! Thanks for having us capture your big day and best of luck to you in your future together! Enjoy!

Sherri · Married on 05/25/2016

He was all of the above plus more ! He is off the charts with his talent and professionalism and prices!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Altoona Video Production's reply:

Thanks Sherri! Your wedding was beautiful...I love the Bedford Springs! Thank you for having me capture your wedding day!