56 Reviews for Altoona Video Production

Storytelling (2)
Blu-Ray (2)
USB Flash Drive (2)
56 Altoona Video Production Reviews

Ken from Altoona Video Production was great. He captured every moment perfectly. He was fun, interactive, very professional, and easy to work with. I recommend his services to anyone out there looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic

Ken from Altoona Video Production was great to work with! He answered all of our emails very promptly and was very professional throughout the entire wedding process and on our wedding day. He worked closely with all of our other vendors and was very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Thank you Altoona Video Production! We love our wedding video! It is absolutely beautiful! You captured so many great memories that we will never forget! You were so fun to work with and we can’t thank you enough for helping to make our day so special! For any couples looking for a videographer, Altoona Video Production is the best! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Altoona Video Production! I always loved watching the highlight videos on their facebook page, so when we got engaged I knew right away that I wanted Altoona Video Production for our wedding. Kenny is so easy to work with and does an amazing job with capturing the day! We are sooo happy with how the video turned out. I can promise that you won't regret hiring them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Madison, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with videographer Ken Mountain of 'Altoona Video Production'! In addition to exceptional prices, Ken was extremely kind, accommodating, and professional throughout our entire planning process and wedding day. With a trained eye and years of experience, Ken captured incredibly precious moments that our families will cherish for a lifetime! We would highly recommend Altoona Video Production to anyone looking to book an affordable film expert for a special event. Thank you, Ken!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ken is truly one-of-a-kind with his videography. I’m totally blown away by the use of multiple cameras and how he captured our day. If there is any doubt in your mind on whether you want to pay the extra money to have a video.....do it!!!! You only get married once, right? Ken captured moments that I didn’t get to see. From getting ready, to the ceremony (before the bride walks down) to the dancing. Words can’t express how grateful we are to have him with us on our big day. I am so impressed with the video..... the tease, the scene selection. It is such a nice keepsake to have. Working with Ken was truly a pleasure, he was professional and attentive. He keep in great communication from when we booked him to the day we received our video. This was worth every penny. Thank you, Altoona Video Production for allowing us to re-live our wedding day any time we want!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Ken was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with, very quick with responses, and made the entire process so simple. He completed such a beautiful video that we love. I highly recommend Ken to anyone looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ken was a joy to work with! After our original videographer cancelled 2 MONTHS before the wedding, Ken fit us into his schedule and did a wonderful job. He’s friendly and easy to work with and delivered the perfect finished product including a 5 minute highlight film.

Profile Picture Dina, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ken was great to work with. From the very start, communication was easy and he responded promptly to my emails. He is very friendly and personable and fun to be around on your wedding day. He is very professional and his work is phenomenal. I couldn't say enough about him, plus the finished product is amazing! If you are on the fence on whether or not you want to hire a videographer for your wedding, you will not regret hiring Altoona Video Pro. I'm so glad that I will have this video that my husband and I can watch forever and show our kids someday. Thanks again Ken!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

This is service is the single most valuable thing I purchased for my wedding. After watching some of Altoona Video Production videos my husband and I fell in love with Ken's work. Our budget was limited and decided that having one of these amazing videos was more important to us than a professional photographer. A choice I am so glad we made. Ken is so seasoned in his craft which made everything go so smooth. Our wedding video is BEYOND gorgeous. We look forward to watching this video through the years.

Profile Picture Cortnie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ken was great to work with and we were so fortunate to have him as our wedding videographer!! We felt so comfortable with Kenny even the first time we met him. He was professional, flexible, and easy to work with. He accommodated all of our requests. He was willing to stay at our reception longer than we had initially planned so that he could get more dance floor footage (our favorite part of our finished feature film!!) We had our teaser video a few days after our wedding and our highlight film and feature film within 6 weeks - not a long wait at all for the finished product - which was edited to perfection! We kept saying our wedding day flew by - and we just wished we knew what it was like to be a guest at the wedding - Kenny's feature film captured every aspect of our day to help us re-live every moment, and we plan to watch our feature film on every anniversary. Cannot thank you enough, altoona video productions!!

Profile Picture Betsy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

All wedding vendors are not equal, Altoona Video Production stands out from the rest. Their professionalism and organization made them a pleasure to work with. Ken's use of technology and experience made for very little work on our part. Altoona Video Production was recommended to us by a client of theirs, we couldn't be happier that we took their advice and they have earned two more advocates. Ken and his team captured every intimate and emotional moment throughout the day. Your wedding day goes by in a flash and the footage Ken captured allowed us to relive the moments and to see moments we missed in the whirlwind. This was money well spent, and we highly recommend Altoona Video Production for all of life's special moments.

Profile Picture David, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form

Ken was such a joy to have with us the day of our wedding! He is extremely professional, courteous and he worked very well with my photographer. He was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, the day of and after. When we told people that we hired a videographer, they said that they didn't even realize we had one the day of the wedding! I never felt like I was filming a movie, nor did I ever feel awkward or uncomfortable with it. Most of the time I forgot he was even there! The end product was amazing, and we are so happy we decided to hire him. You will not be disappointed! And with all of the money you are spending on your own wedding, don't you want to be able to have that memory captured forever?!

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ken is so great to work with! My sister and I both used him as our videographer and were SO happy with the finished product.

Profile Picture Morgan , 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely love our video and so does our family. Ken beautifully captured all the special moments of our day. He had so many cameras set up he got every angle! We didn't realize how much a wedding video would mean to us when we were planning our wedding, but I can assure you we are soooo glad we did it. It is obvious Ken put so much time in to editing our video putting together the perfect documentary of our perfect day! Thank you so much AVP!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Not one single bad thing to say about Altoona Video Production - amazing crew that produces the most wonderful keepsake you could ever dream of. Would recommend Ken to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ken was an excellent videographer for our wedding at Penn State. He did a fantastic job at capturing all the moments, from getting ready through the ceremony until the very end of the party. What I really appreciated about his team was their ability to create a video that makes us feel like we're reliving every moment, without anyone noticing they were even there. He was very independent and knew exactly what to do, and worked extremely well with all of our other vendors. Additionally, the team dressed professionally and were attentive with any of our requests. Choosing Altoona Video Production was one of the best decisions for our wedding, we have memories that will last forever!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Altoona Video Production did and AMAZING job for my July wedding. Ken was very professional and so easy to work with, I actually didn't even notice him being there that much! Which is exactly what I wanted. He created beautiful work under the radar! He has a lot of great packages and options to add to get exactly what you want from a videographer! I would recommend his work to anyone!!!

Profile Picture User6881343, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary

Ken and Zach are punctual, professional and all around amazing. I would recommend Altoona Video Production to anyone! We were extremely pleased with our video and especially loved the online version vs dvd. Thanks again, guys!

Profile Picture vanessa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We loved working with Altoona Video Production! We could not have chosen a better videoagrapher. Kenny is so talent and his quality does not even compare to the other companies we looked into. I highly recommend him! Very professional and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

He was all of the above plus more ! He is off the charts with his talent and professionalism and prices!

Profile Picture Sherri, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ken Mountain is absolutely amazing. His videography work is exceptional and truly spectacular. Multiple people still come up to me months after event and state the videos brought them to tears and they cannot stop watching. If you are pondering weather you want videography for your wedding, do it for sure! Ken Mountain and Altoona Video productions is worth every single penny, book them early and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Tyler, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were married January of 2016 at Bedford Springs and Used Altoona Video Production as our videographer. They were wonderful. They caught awesome moments and the final product that you get from them will make you remember your special day all over again. It is the BEST way to capture your emotion from that day and remember it forever.

Profile Picture Abigail, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ken was great to work with! He was very flexible and so nice! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer! I loved our video!!! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews