25 Reviews for Alterations Inc

24 Alterations Inc Reviews

I cannot say enough good things about this alterations business. They are able to make complicated alterations in a short amount of time. My dress was completely taken, twice, due to weight loss before the wedding and each time they were able to do the complete alterations in two weeks time. Unheard of in the alterations world. My dress was also hemmed and had a complicated bustle (5 points) and came out so beautifully. Not only that, the women who work there are flexible, sweet, and very professional. I will never take any garment anyplace else.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Life savers...my dress came in too small. They were able to replace the zipper and add a corset back all in 2 weeks. And my dress was beautiful and fit perfectly.

Profile Picture touakie, 6/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I have a narrow waist and wide hips so it's been difficult to find a dress that fits right. Alterations Inc did an amazing job with my dress and they got the fit perfect just from the initial fitting! I'm so glad this was one thing I did not have to worry about before my wedding!

Profile Picture User4806256, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely love the change in my dress

Profile Picture User4550938, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Quality service and work and their pricing is reasonable.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I bought a ready-to-wear wedding dress that was several sizes too big and had a little wear and tear on it. Alterations Inc. did a fantastic job of altering it and cleaning it up for me.

I added a French bustle with 5 ties to my long train, had some wear and tear spots fixed, took in several inches on each side of the bodice, and had a few designs removed from the bodice. I also had the dress cleaned. I felt like the price was slightly less than I expected based on online research (maybe $50 less) and the work done was excellent. Everyone loved the dress and the alterations made it fit me beautifully! Plus this was all done in 3 weeks, with no rush put on the order.

I recommend Alterations Inc. whole-heartedly!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/16/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Great to work with! Very fast! Quality work!

Profile Picture S, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Bella Bridal is a great wedding boutique! They have unique dresses and they add a personal touch! Excellent customer service. They send all of their clients to Sandra at Alterations Inc. Sandra will make a paper bag look stunning! She pays attention to every detail and your wedding dress will fit so wonderfully you won't want to take it off. My husband told me on our wedding day he never wanted me to take off my dress! Sandra made sure it fit perfectly, pressed it and had every detail set! I cannot say enough good things about Sandra! She's the best alterations person I have ever seen!

Profile Picture Antoine and Traci, 11/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I took my mothers wedding dress to have the top half redone to fit my body and personality. They did a wonderful job and were very flexible with fittings to adjust to my busy schedule.

Profile Picture User2895054, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.8

The ladies were very nice however the only thing I didn't like was that I was constantly having to call and check in on my dress. They did a great job of converting my dress to a corset dress from a standard zip up dress. Over all great experience just had to check in periodically.

Profile Picture User3664744, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

We had our attire ready on time and the workmanship is professional.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

These ladies did an amazing job on altering my wedding dress. I'm amazed with all the work that was done, you can not tell it's been taken in and let out in a few areas.

Profile Picture User3251967, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A bit costly but a job quite well done! Would recommend

Profile Picture User2726529, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

The service here was great, the quality of the dress they made was also very well done. The price was a bit steep but for the job that was done, I will go back to the lovely ladies here.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/5/12, 1 Review
4.3

Me and my sister went to this place to get our dresses altered. Mine was my wedding dress and my sister was her bridesmaid dress. The ladies here are really good and work fast. They get the work done by the time they promised and care that you are happy with the result. The prices are better than getting a wedding dress altered at a wedding boutique and comparable to other shops. The dress looked good and I was mostly happy with the outcome. I will be using them in the future for other alterations I might need.

Profile Picture Eldaly, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have been happier with the alteration services I received. I brought my dress in with fairly short notice, and because I am so short I needed it to be hemmed significantly and I also needed a bustle put in. The quality of work was absolutely amazing. The bustle looked so pretty while it was up, which I was worried wouldn't look good in pictures, but it really did! I couldn't have been happier. They also did an amazing job on the bridesmaids' dresses as well.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great Seamstresses. They did a wonderful job restyling my mothers gown into a custom creation for me. It really was a one of a kind amazing gown.

Profile Picture Gail, 3/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I had my dress altered at azteca where I had bought my dress. Two weeks before my wedding I went for my final fitting and saw that my dress was not altered correctly and my bustle was a complete disaster. I brought my Wedding dress to Alterations Inc and they made my dress beautiful and saved me from having to buy a complete new dress. Thank you Alterations Inc!

Profile Picture V, 3/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Alterations Inc. were amazing. They helped me with getting my dress bustled and taking in the bust of my dress. They were always very nice, and told me what was expected. They allowed me to make payments for my alterations, and were reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alterations Inc. made my wedding dreams complete! I got engaged in September and we wanted our dream beach wedding on November. I was able to customize my dress with Lupe. She turned the vision I had in my head into an amazing custom wedding dress. Additional, she customized my fiancé 's wedding shirt.

I would recommend Aleterations Inc to all brides, you can get your dream custom gown so much faster and cheaper!

Profile Picture Donna, 11/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

GREAT PLACE!! I had my bridesmaids dress altered here and they did a phenomenal job! The dress looked flawless, you would never even have known it had been altered. I was a last minute addition to the wedding and I was worried that I wouldn’t have time to get the dress fitted but they were really helpful and understanding and got me in for a fitting in no time and had the dress completed in plenty of time for the wedding. I was so impressed that after the wedding I brought my ten year old son in and had all of his pants hemmed and fitted ( kids jeans just never fit right lol ) again they did a great job and when I went to pick up the pants I brought in a pair of my own to be hemmed, they did it on the spot while I waited! Now that is customer service!!

Profile Picture Jacquelynne, 10/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved Alterations Inc. They were very professional and really made me feel at ease. My dress needed a lot of alterations and I also wanted to make some changes. They are very knowledgeable with wedding gowns and did AWESOME. I shopped around and talked to several in town but they were by far the best and I was so happy I went with them. I found their prices to be very reasonable compared with others and with them there were no surprises, they gave me the cost up front, no surprises and that was also great for my budget

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I’m VERY pleased with the service I received from Alterations, Inc. I was a destination bride that fell in love with a dress that had a substantial train. I wanted to have it removed so I would have more movement but was worried such a drastic alteration would be expensive and not done correctly. I was referred to Alterations, Inc by a wedding planner so I felt confident using them. They were affordable and the quality of the job that the seamstress, Lupe, did was amazing. You would have never known my dress had a train! She also added bra pads, shortened the halter straps and took the entire dress in by two sizes. By the time all the alterations were done the dress fit my body perfectly. Don’t hesitate to use Alterations, Inc.

Profile Picture Janet, 6/12/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alterations Inc.was a great choice for my dress alterations.The staff there was easy to work with and very professional. I was concerned prior to talking with Lorna. I had gained weight and no longer could fit in my gown. Lorna reassured me,that they could alter my dress. No one would ever know that extra material was used to make the gown fit.The gown was absolutely gorgeous,when they were done.Thank you Alterations Inc.for allowing me to wear the wedding dress of my dreams.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/23/04, 1 Review