Alterations Etc Reviews

Alterations Etc 7
  • Lori

Lori Rowe Mcburnett · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing bead work

Going into Sandra's shop is an experience in and of itself. When you walk through the door, you are transported into a lovely, comfortable space that makes you want to sit and have a chat. Sandra's tailoring skills are unprecedented. She has beautifully altered couture gowns from Glam Squad for my daughter competing at Miss AZ USA. She recently hemmed a completely beaded long gown for me for my daughter's wedding. It took a lot of detail work which she finished quickly and for a reasonable price. Don't go anywhere else! Trust Sandra with your special occasion wear.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Alterations Etc 8
  • Elaina

Elaina Kolkhorst · Married on 07/14/2019

Mother of the bride dress

Sandra altered my dress for my daughter's wedding. She was very professional, had reasonable prices, excellent quality. She knew exactly what needed to be done to the dress to make it fit perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Morrett · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful alterations

Sandra did an incredible job! I had a ballgown style dress with difficult material and I was out of town a lot leading up to my wedding and she was able to accommodate me and helped make my gown gorgeous! She was quick, professional, and very talented!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Abby

Abby and Aaron Canepa · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Results!

Sandra is amazing and I couldn't imagine trusting anyone else with my dress! I was referred to her from a friend and from the moment I reached out she was very helpful and very flexible. Nothing short of an excellent experience and I can't thank her enough for helping me create my dream dress! Appointments were planned in a timely manner and my dress was ready right on time. If you're looking for a laid back, easy to work with, and perfect result experience- Sandra is the person to go to!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Victoria Pallanes · Married on 03/09/2019

Alteration etc

I had an amazing experience, loved my dress being altered. I had sleeves added on and come out perfect!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Amber · Married on 02/05/2019

Exceptional!

Working with Sandra was such a pleasure. I had two wedding dresses and she did my mother’s dress as well and all of them came out impeccable. She was kind and understanding and I felt beautiful on my wedding day thank you so much Sandra!

Robin Riley · Married on 07/11/2018

Alterationist

I have never been so relaxed and comfortable with someone handling a gown worth thousands of dollars as I do with Alterations Etc. Not only do I use her myself but I refer ALL of my clients to her.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Thayer · Married on 05/20/2018

Custom wedding gown

Sandra made my wedding gown from scratch! All I had was a photo as an example of what I was looking for. She went above and beyond and I couldn’t have asked for anything better!! The whole experience was amazing too!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Alterations Etc 9
    Alterations Etc 10
    Alterations Etc 11
    Alterations Etc 12
    Alterations Etc 13

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

I was referred to Sandra from the store where I purchased my dressed. She did a phenomenal job altering my dress! She was very quick, but very precise. I was so worried about having to hike up my dress throughout my wedding day, but I was very pleased that it was a perfect fit on our big day! I never had to pull it up or mess with it at any point! I am very pleased with Sandra and I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Patti

Patti Council · Married on 12/10/2016

Excellent Experience!

Would absolutely recommend Sandra at Alterations Etc. for anyone need work done on their wedding gown or any special occasion gown.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Alterations Etc 14

Stacie · Married on 11/04/2016

Sandra was amazing to work with, she is truly talented! I choose a difficult dress and had some second thoughts and panic attacks haha and she was able to calm me down and talk me through things while still listening to my concerns and fixing get them. I really liked that she gave me her honest opinion when I asked for it. She also made me a belt for my dress that was beautiful and added her personal touches on things which I loved. She is very sweet and genuine and I had a great time at my fittings

Sent on 11/06/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2016

Sandra was fantastic in doing the alterations and steaming of my wedding dress and veil. She was so much fun to spend time with and really seemed to love what she does. I would go to her again in a heartbeat. I absolutely loved the finished product.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Ciera Denley · Married on 10/03/2015

Sweet, speedy & attention to detail

Sandra is the sweetest and makes you and your dress feel so special and always makes you feel prioritized! My dress needed quite a few alterations and it turned out better than I ever could have imagined! Here attention to each & every detail showed and it made my dress truly one of a kind.

Alterations Etc 15
    Alterations Etc 16
    Alterations Etc 17
    Alterations Etc 18

I can't even begin to express how AMAZED I am by what Sandra was able to do for me and my dress!!!! I found my dream dress online...it was perfect....vintage....chic...it was everything that I wanted. The day it was delivered and I went to try it on, I was not able to get it over my chest area. =( I was sad and incredibly scared that I was going to have to find and buy a whole new dress. It was incredibly heartbreaking and scary that I would have to dish out more money for a new one. I put a search into Google and I happened to come across Alterations Etc and I am so thankful I did!!! I do not know how she did it, but she was able to make the dress to where it will fit and I think it is even more beautiful now all because of the miracle worker that Sandra is!!! =) She has done such an amazing job and she is the absolute sweetest. She is actually very affordable as well. You do not find quality and good pricing very often in the same category these days, especially related to weddings!!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for making this part of my wedding just that much better!!! =) You're awesome!!! =)

Sent on 06/03/2015

Amy · Married on 05/18/2015

Sandra is amazing! She had previously done my best friend and sister's alterations on their wedding dresses so of course I went to her for mine. She did a beautiful job, I couldn't have been more happy!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Courtney · Married on 04/25/2015

Alterations etc did an amazing job of making me fit in my dress PERFECTLY! Sandra put some much hard work and dedication into making my dress absolutley stunning! she was also very flexable with fitting times! will recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jeanine · Married on 08/31/2014

Sandra altered my wedding dress. She is professional and courteous. She followed through on timelines. I would recommend her permanently for any alterations.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Rebekah · Married on 05/10/2014

I took my dress in with two weeks before my wedding. Sandra was extremely accommodating! As soon as I put on the dress, I didn't have to say a word. Sandra walked up and told me exactly what needed to be done...which was exactly what I was thinking. The dress fits like a charm and she was able to get everything done within my short two week time frame. Also, the price was extremely reasonable and way less than what I would have been charged at the salon where I purchased it.

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Tess

Tess Edge · Married on 04/26/2014

Spectacular alterations!

Sandra is ABSOLUTELY the most creative designer! My wedding dresses (yes, I had 2 :) not only are the most gorgeous - they fit me like a glove! Her attention to every little detail, her creativity and her experience shine through everything she does! Truly - the best! I'd recommend her for any alterations - and for creating a one-of-a-kind wedding spectacular! I've worn them both several times to galas! Book her early because she's the best - and needs time to do her best for YOU!

Alterations Etc 19
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 04/12/2014

Sandra is an amazing seamstress!!! I had her turn a strapless wedding gown into a halt top style dress. She did such a fantastic job, that no one could tell that the dress had been altered so extensively. When she was done the dress exceeded my expectations!! I highly recommend Sandra!! Make sure you schedule with her well in advance, she books up quick - but would you expect from the best!!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Jennie · Married on 02/08/2014

To say that Sandra is amazing is an understatement. I bought my dress as a sample, a little dirty and a little too small. I wanted a corset back which she put in, spot cleaned the dress, fixed up the beading that was coming loose, and made it fit me like a glove. She gave great input on what would work with my dress and really made me feel confident through the entire process. I 100% recommend her service.

Sent on 02/22/2014

Sandra is awesome! She was very patient with me even though I changed my dress several times. She was very understanding when I let her know that I just didn't feel it was quite right. She made some incredible suggestions that made it exactly what I wanted. Thank you Sandra!! Also, the price was very reasonable!!

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • User3731907 · 2+ years ago

Sandra is excellent at what she does. We had no problems from start to finish and the service she provided was PERFECT. We had the wedding dress altered from a size 8 to a size 0 and she did it perfectly. Also made us a custom coverup to wear in the church exactly just like we wanted. Everything was done in a very timely manner with still a few weeks before the wedding. No stress at all. Also had her hem one of the bridesmaids dresses, she did a perfect quick job. Love her and would recommend her any day to anyone. THANKS Sandra! Take your dresses to her you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Sandra did a wonderful job! My dress fits perfectly and she had it all finished on time. :) Super friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 12/18/2013