Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier Reviews

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 6
Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 7

Amber · Married on 02/05/2019

Exceptional!

Working with Sandra was such a pleasure. I had two wedding dresses and she did my mother’s dress as well and all of them came out impeccable. She was kind and understanding and I felt beautiful on my wedding day thank you so much Sandra!

Robin Riley · Married on 07/11/2018

Alterationist

I have never been so relaxed and comfortable with someone handling a gown worth thousands of dollars as I do with Alterations Etc. Not only do I use her myself but I refer ALL of my clients to her.

• Lisa

Lisa Thayer · Married on 05/20/2018

Custom wedding gown

Sandra made my wedding gown from scratch! All I had was a photo as an example of what I was looking for. She went above and beyond and I couldn’t have asked for anything better!! The whole experience was amazing too!!!

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 8
    Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 9
    Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 10
    Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 11
    Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 12

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

I was referred to Sandra from the store where I purchased my dressed. She did a phenomenal job altering my dress! She was very quick, but very precise. I was so worried about having to hike up my dress throughout my wedding day, but I was very pleased that it was a perfect fit on our big day! I never had to pull it up or mess with it at any point! I am very pleased with Sandra and I would recommend her to any bride!

• Patti

Patti Council · Married on 12/10/2016

Excellent Experience!

Would absolutely recommend Sandra at Alterations Etc. for anyone need work done on their wedding gown or any special occasion gown.

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 13

Stacie · Married on 11/04/2016

Sandra was amazing to work with, she is truly talented! I choose a difficult dress and had some second thoughts and panic attacks haha and she was able to calm me down and talk me through things while still listening to my concerns and fixing get them. I really liked that she gave me her honest opinion when I asked for it. She also made me a belt for my dress that was beautiful and added her personal touches on things which I loved. She is very sweet and genuine and I had a great time at my fittings

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2016

Sandra was fantastic in doing the alterations and steaming of my wedding dress and veil. She was so much fun to spend time with and really seemed to love what she does. I would go to her again in a heartbeat. I absolutely loved the finished product.

Ciera Denley · Married on 10/03/2015

Sweet, speedy & attention to detail

Sandra is the sweetest and makes you and your dress feel so special and always makes you feel prioritized! My dress needed quite a few alterations and it turned out better than I ever could have imagined! Here attention to each & every detail showed and it made my dress truly one of a kind.

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 14
    Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 15
    Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 16
    Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 17

I can't even begin to express how AMAZED I am by what Sandra was able to do for me and my dress!!!! I found my dream dress online...it was perfect....vintage....chic...it was everything that I wanted. The day it was delivered and I went to try it on, I was not able to get it over my chest area. =( I was sad and incredibly scared that I was going to have to find and buy a whole new dress. It was incredibly heartbreaking and scary that I would have to dish out more money for a new one. I put a search into Google and I happened to come across Alterations Etc and I am so thankful I did!!! I do not know how she did it, but she was able to make the dress to where it will fit and I think it is even more beautiful now all because of the miracle worker that Sandra is!!! =) She has done such an amazing job and she is the absolute sweetest. She is actually very affordable as well. You do not find quality and good pricing very often in the same category these days, especially related to weddings!!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for making this part of my wedding just that much better!!! =) You're awesome!!! =)

Amy · Married on 05/18/2015

Sandra is amazing! She had previously done my best friend and sister's alterations on their wedding dresses so of course I went to her for mine. She did a beautiful job, I couldn't have been more happy!

Courtney · Married on 04/25/2015

Alterations etc did an amazing job of making me fit in my dress PERFECTLY! Sandra put some much hard work and dedication into making my dress absolutley stunning! she was also very flexable with fitting times! will recommend!

Jeanine · Married on 08/31/2014

Sandra altered my wedding dress. She is professional and courteous. She followed through on timelines. I would recommend her permanently for any alterations.

Rebekah · Married on 05/10/2014

I took my dress in with two weeks before my wedding. Sandra was extremely accommodating! As soon as I put on the dress, I didn't have to say a word. Sandra walked up and told me exactly what needed to be done...which was exactly what I was thinking. The dress fits like a charm and she was able to get everything done within my short two week time frame. Also, the price was extremely reasonable and way less than what I would have been charged at the salon where I purchased it.

• Tess

Tess Edge · Married on 04/26/2014

Spectacular alterations!

Sandra is ABSOLUTELY the most creative designer! My wedding dresses (yes, I had 2 :) not only are the most gorgeous - they fit me like a glove! Her attention to every little detail, her creativity and her experience shine through everything she does! Truly - the best! I'd recommend her for any alterations - and for creating a one-of-a-kind wedding spectacular! I've worn them both several times to galas! Book her early because she's the best - and needs time to do her best for YOU!

Alterations Etc. Haute Couturier 18
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 04/12/2014

Sandra is an amazing seamstress!!! I had her turn a strapless wedding gown into a halt top style dress. She did such a fantastic job, that no one could tell that the dress had been altered so extensively. When she was done the dress exceeded my expectations!! I highly recommend Sandra!! Make sure you schedule with her well in advance, she books up quick - but would you expect from the best!!

Jennie · Married on 02/08/2014

To say that Sandra is amazing is an understatement. I bought my dress as a sample, a little dirty and a little too small. I wanted a corset back which she put in, spot cleaned the dress, fixed up the beading that was coming loose, and made it fit me like a glove. She gave great input on what would work with my dress and really made me feel confident through the entire process. I 100% recommend her service.

Sandra is awesome! She was very patient with me even though I changed my dress several times. She was very understanding when I let her know that I just didn't feel it was quite right. She made some incredible suggestions that made it exactly what I wanted. Thank you Sandra!! Also, the price was very reasonable!!

• User3731907 · 2+ years ago

Sandra is excellent at what she does. We had no problems from start to finish and the service she provided was PERFECT. We had the wedding dress altered from a size 8 to a size 0 and she did it perfectly. Also made us a custom coverup to wear in the church exactly just like we wanted. Everything was done in a very timely manner with still a few weeks before the wedding. No stress at all. Also had her hem one of the bridesmaids dresses, she did a perfect quick job. Love her and would recommend her any day to anyone. THANKS Sandra! Take your dresses to her you won't be disappointed!

Sandra did a wonderful job! My dress fits perfectly and she had it all finished on time. :) Super friendly and accommodating.

Maria · Married on 04/06/2013

Sandra did an amazing job on my already beautiful wedding dress. I contacted her 2 weeks prior to my wedding day to add a corset backing. I was so stressed and was sure where to go. My great friend recommended Sandra. I took a chance and it was well worth the time and money. Not once did I have to worry that my dress was going to be completed by the time I left for my destination wedding. I received my dress about a week prior to the wedding and it was even more beautiful. Now if anyone asks me if I know of someone to alter ANYTHING, Sandra will be my first choice. Thanks again, you truly are a master of your craft!!!

Great seamstress! She took a size 10 dress and made it a size 2 or smaller dress! Absolutely love her work and she is an amazing lady! Reasonably priced, definitely worth it for your special day!

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2012

Sandra did an amazing job on my dress. I had gotten a sample dress used in bridal stores, so it was a bit dirty on the bottom and needed many alterations. The work by far exceeded my expectations! The dress fit perfectly, was done in time for my destination wedding, and Sandra cleaned and pressed it so it looked brand new. I highly recommend her!

Maureen · Married on 06/09/2012

I was referred to Sandra by a friend of mine. My friend had such a wonderful experience with her that I couldn't pass it up. Sandra has been so AMAZING throughout the whole experience. My wedding dress was handed down to me by a friend and Sandra has been able to turn it into a completely different dress and it looks exactly like I had envisioned in my head. Her ideas are creative and she is so talented and skilled at what she does. She does great work and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2012

Sandra turned just an average wedding dress into my dream wedding dress! She was always wonderful to work with and my fitting dates were always very close to the original dates that she had written for me. We only had 3 months to almost completely remake my dress and she got it done more than a week before my wedding! It turned out amazing, and everyone loved my dress! I would recommend her work to any bride!!!