Altared Weddings & Events Reviews

Altared Weddings & Events 4
Altared Weddings & Events 5
Altared Weddings & Events 6
Altared Weddings & Events 7

Request Christian Barbuto....he ROCKS!!!!!!!!! And everybody loves him! He created Dance Party U.S.A. at my wedding and we had so much fun! He timed everything so perfectly and worked with my wedding coordinator on every aspect of our event. It went so smoothly and were so happy with his personality, professionalism and his way of keeping the party going all night! He is a nice person and he is very talented as well. In addition, he is on time and dependable. He made our dreams come true and out wedding was SO GREAT!!! Hire CB and ALtared!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

kathy · Married on 10/04/2014

Can't say enough good things about Ryan and his company! Did an incredible job with my lighting for tent at the best price!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Kathy, we loved working with you guys!

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

WOW. Just wow. The lighting from Altared was such a great investment. I worked with Ryan and he was very professional and responsive. The lighting made my wedding feel elegant and glamourous. We had the lights change when the music heated up at the end of the night. It really set the mood for a wonderful evening with all of our friends and family. We also made a custom gobo that made the room unforgettable. Seriously, this was one of my best vendors that I chose for my wedding. You will not be sorry.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Travis · Married on 09/27/2014

Everything about our experience with Altared Weddings was outstanding! Getting things set up with Ryan and his team was a breeze, and Jason did an amazing job as our DJ - the reception flowed perfectly, and he kept the party's energy up until the very end!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2014

LOVED the wedding lighting!! From the pictures I have seen so far, the lighting truly made a wonderful difference :) Everyone thought the room looked so fancy - I hardly had any decorations, but the lighting really glammed up the room. Very happy with the decision to do lighting and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to spice up their wedding venue!

Sent on 10/06/2014

April · Married on 09/13/2014

Ryan and David at Altared Weddings were great to work with! David made my wedding unforgettable! They were both willing to help in any way and were there 24/7 when I needed them by email or phone. I know I did not know go wrong with my choice of choosing Altared Weddings. Everyone at the wedding complimented David's job as a DJ and said that he kept the night going and it was a great time!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Annie · Married on 07/26/2014

Our wedding coordinator had already worked with Altered Productions and specifically with Christian as a DJ in the past and highly recommended him to us. We were not let down in any area! The company is easy to navigate and communicate with and when our wedding date approached we had some great and informative conversations with Christian and the company about our wedding and their involvement. Christian was a perfect combination of professional, laid back, and intentional. He was able to read the crowd well and know just the music to play and the vibe to give. Since our wedding we have had an outpouring of feedback on how incredible the reception was and the DJ specifically. Dancing is a big part of my life and family and was an important aspect of the wedding that we felt was handled better than we could have dreamed!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Robert · Married on 07/25/2014

Christian was amazing, very attentive and professional, he explained the plans for the evening and was receptive to suggestions. thank you

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • I

icela · Married on 06/14/2014

Y'all are wonderful!!! They made the venue lighting beautiful. We used the photo booth as or wedding favors and was a huge success!!! Everyone loved being able to put the pictures in the sign in book and have a picture as a keepsake. The DJ Sean was so accommodating and great during the ceremony and reception. Everyone had a blast!!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Paige · Married on 06/14/2014

I am so happy we chose Altared Weddings to be a part of our big day. Christian was our DJ and did an AMAZING job! I actually never even talked to him once during our actual wedding and everything was flawless. I am so grateful that he handled it all and I had one less thing to worry about that day. As far as the videography, my husband and I couldn't be happier that we have the footage. Originally, we were hesitant and my mother really wanted to hire a videographer, but once we saw the videos we realized how much they convey the feelings of the day (much more than photos can). Altared Weddings also provided up lighting, wine barrel lights, and a wine barrel bar for our cookie display. These were all wonderful additions to our wedding and helped to make our vision become a reality.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Paige! We were really delighted that you decided to add the films and we hope you enjoy them forever.

Sheri · Married on 06/07/2014

ABSOLUTELY the best! This group is outstanding and fun to work with!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2014

Altared Weddings provided a DJ for our wedding as well as a photobooth. Everything went extremely smoothly. We even had to transition to an indoor ceremony due to weather, and everything went perfectly. Ryan is very helpful and responsive. Our DJ, Christian, was awesome. Everyone loved the DJ and the photobooth was a huge hit. Thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Somer · Married on 05/17/2014

Altared Weddings sent an entire crew to our destination wedding in Florida. The lighting was absolutely perfect at our wedding reception. The videographers were great! They never seemed intrusive, but always seemed to be around when I had hoped they captured a specific moment. I cannot wait to see our wedding video. Christian, our DJ, was AMAZING. He did an amazing job playing all of the right songs with very little direction from us. He is a pro at reading an reception crowd. He was a huge part of making our night so perfect. We had a very eclectic crowd, and he managed to play songs that everyone liked throughout the night!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Maureen · Married on 05/09/2014

Altared Weddings was a great company to work with. Their service materials are easy to read and they offer anywhere from basic DJ service to comprehensive event packages. They were very prompt to provide quotes and have a great online system for payment information and to provide your DJ with all of your wedding details and requests. We used them for our ceremony and reception music.
    David (the DJ) was awesome! He met with us a month prior to the wedding to review everything that was important to us for the wedding music, bridal party announcements etc. Music is really important to us and he did a great job of taking our requests and providing our guests with a great musical experience. We received so many compliments regarding the music from our guests. People were on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend David and Altared Weddings for any event.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2014

I found Altered Weddings through the preferred vendors list given by my venue, and to be honest, I never even felt a need to speak to another vendor based on my initial communications with the company owner. We were a couple on a budget, and never once did anyone try to push us or railroad us into packages or services we didn't need it want, and we really appreciated that. The staff is professional, flexible, and although the DJ we'd selected initially was unable to work our event due to military deployment, we were placed in the very capable hands of another DJ who did a great job on a quick turn around. We were a small wedding of about 60 people from across the United States with ages ranging from 4-weeks to 80 plus years old, and I can say that a really great time was had by all! We definitely recommend Altered Weddings for your next big event!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Brittney · Married on 05/03/2014

Loud chants..."DAVID, DAVID, DAVID", "How did you find your DJ?!?", "Will you send me his contact info? I want him for my wedding??" "I never left the dance floor."

These are just a few of the comments we heard during and after the wedding and it's all true. Leaving a review simply doesn't do Altared weddings and David justice. From the beginning, Ryan was extremely helpful in deciding what services worked best for us and helping us get the best bang for our buck. He was also quick to respond to all of my emails and had no problem jumping on a call to discuss anything. We chose to go with the wine barrels and string lights for dinner and it was truly magical. Inside, we did the uplighting which changed colors with the songs and DJ booth... It felt like we were at a concert and really made the dance floor come to life!! When deciding on the music, my husband was pretty particular on what we wanted played, however, he gave David freedom to feel the crowd and play what he felt was best. HE KILLED IT. He managed to play all of our must hear songs while throwing in some non-corny classics. He would even stop the music when we were all singing loudly! It's been almost a month since our wedding and people are still talking about the music. A couple from our wedding party has even booked them for their upcoming wedding!

Basically, if you're looking for DJ that isn't the typical cookie cutter wedding DJ and will customize the night for you... choose David. He's the bomb.

Sent on 05/22/2014

John · Married on 04/12/2014

Our experience with Altared Weddings was better than I could have ever imagined. We met with Ryan at a bridal show and his enthusiasm and charisma were incredible. It was very apparent that any DJ within his services would be a great fit for our wedding. We originally signed Jeremy, but due to a change in plans, we ended up working with Sean.

My wife and I met with Sean in Austin to discuss music selections and song choices for our outdoor wedding at a nearby Vineyard. He offered great recommendations on the progression of the type of songs for the reception in addition to sending us a very thorough song list from which to choose our personal songs. He even mentioned that he could download a song that he didn't have during the reception if a special request was needed. Over the next few months, we finalized our song choices and other miscellaneous details. It was evident that Sean and Ryan were very excited about performing at our wedding and had a complete understanding of everything that would be required to ensure that our ceremony and reception audio (we had a wireless and handheld microphones) and DJ booth were setup flawlessly.

On the day of the ceremony and wedding, Sean arrived in plenty of time to set everything up. In addition, he dressed in a very nice suit to match the dress of the evening. We did experience some catering issues during the reception but fortunately the flow of the music and Sean's expertise in reading the crowd made for a perfect evening. During and after the wedding, we received numerous compliments on the song choices (we gave Sean free reign to play songs within certain genres) and overall atmosphere of the wedding. Overall, the services received by Altared far exceeded our expectations and I would definitely recommend their company for anyone looking for an exceptional DJ and Lighting Provider.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Betsy · Married on 04/12/2014

I found Altared Weddings through my wedding coordinator, Kayleigh Ziegenbein. Ryan is great! We had a face chat with him and he answered all of our questions and we knew altered weddings was the company to go with. After speaking with Ryan we stopped our search and booked Christian ASAP. Ryan went above and beyond for us the weekend of our wedding (Thank you Ryan!). I met Christian at an open house for our venue a few months later and he was very nice. We felt so comfortable with Christian we basically left most of the music up to him, all we had to do was tell him we wanted our guests to have a good time and get up and dance and he took care of the rest. My guests had a wonderful time and the lighting was wonderful, it really adds something to the venue. Thanks again guys! I will definitely use them again for any future events.

Sent on 06/04/2014

it's almost been one year since our wedding and our guests are STILL talking about DJRicardo- this guy is incredible and allowed us to enjoy ourselves on our big day! from day one Ryan was very prompt in responding to me. as a crazy bride my questions would come at terrible times and i appreciated his extra attention in our wedding and last minute changes. everything was so simple and relaxed. these guys brought the party- literally! the party package was such a hit to EVERYONE! absolutely love everything about altared :)

Sent on 02/15/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

We all get a little busy after the wedding! You guys taking the time to come back and rave about Ricardo makes us really happy. It was great working with you both and thank you for trusting us with your wedding!

Erin · Married on 03/22/2014

All around I had a fantastic experience with Altared!! Our DJ, Christian created a great atmosphere, and the dance floor was full all night. He incorporated a few special requests, including the timing for our choreographed first dance and a newly wed game. Ryan was great for answering questions and coordinating all the details with me on the front end. After the wedding we had SO many people tell us it was the best wedding and most fun they had had in a long time! I would definitely book Altared for another event in the future!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Jenna · Married on 03/08/2014

Christian was great! No complaints!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Our wedding took place at a villa-style family estate, with transitions from room to room during different parts of the night. Christian from Altared Weddings set up everything just where it worked best, and did an absolutely phenomenal job at guiding the guests, and my husband and I, through all parts of the dinner, toasts, cake cutting, and reception with total ease. Musically, he had a great sense of what the guests wanted to hear and what would get people dancing. It was a complete blast of a party, and stress free, and we have Altared Weddings to thank in large part for that - Amanda

Sent on 01/24/2014
  • I

Ida · Married on 01/10/2014

Altared Weddings provided the MC for the reception, the cake lighting and the DJ..all in one package. The MC had a large crowd -- which he handled so well. The cake lighting was an elegant and wonderful touch. The music was just what the bride and groom wanted -by title and type--and the lights were really festive. As mother of the bride I was completely satisfied with the whole production. Christian did a marvelous job!!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

C · Married on 01/04/2014

Christian was our DJ and he was fantastic. He helped with music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception and everything was spot on. He is great at reading the crowd and we danced the night away with people on the dance floor until the very end. He had great suggestions for first dance songs for my husband and his mom. You may not always realize it but music can really set the scene and make or break the mood in the room whether it's dancing or eating dinner and Christian was great!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Holly · Married on 12/31/2013

Christian was our DJ for my daughters wedding. He was FANTASTIC!! Kept the party going all night and the dance floor was always full . Ryan and his crew provided the lighting for the night. It was so perfect. Really made the evening. I would highly recommend these guys! They were great to work with!

Sent on 01/31/2014