Altared Weddings & Events Reviews

Altared Weddings & Events 6
Altared Weddings & Events 7
  • Phoebe

Phoebe · Married on 04/23/2016

Altared weddings was really easy to work with making the process of booking, selecting the right options for us, and getting ready for the day as stress free as possible! We hired Christian as our DJ and it was one of the best decisions we made! From the classy dinner music to the non stop dance-a-thon we had the perfect entertainment throughout the night. Never a lull or a low point Christian kept everyone up and having fun! The strongest memories I have from our wedding is twirling around on the dance floor with my new hubby and dancing my heart out with all our loved ones having the absolute time of my life! The DJ booth made it feel like we were out at a party and the uplighting set the mood perfectly. My only regret is that I didn't upgrade and get more lighting effects from Altered weddings because everything they provided was to die for! I highly recommend Altered weddings and if you can get Christian don't hesitate to book him immediately!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Phoebe! Thanks for the awesome review- I will let Christian know along with our lighting staff!

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2016

We were very happy with this company. They provided our ceremony music and reception music. DJ David was our DJ and he did a wonderful job. We were very happy with the communication we had along the way, and the actual day was wonderful. The music was tasteful, fun, and our guests were ALWAYS dancing!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2016

Altared did fabulous with all the services they provided for our wedding! We had David as our Dj and he did an amazing job at getting everyone involved and out on the dance floor! It was one BIG party! He knew exactly what songs to play and when to play them! He was very flexible with song requests too! Altared provided yard games that were a huge hit to both the adults and the kids! The photobooth was loved by many! Overall Altared helped make our wedding a huge BLAST! I highly recommend them for your next event!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Sarah! Appreciate the kind words! Much love to you guys!

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2016

Our experience with Altared Weddings was fantastic. We used them for their DJ and Photo booth services. Sean was our DJ and he was fabulous. He was very professional and prepared for the event. We had some changes that happened last minute without notice and he worked through some music changes on the fly without missing a beat!! He kept the party going all night! I do recommend the party box as it really brought life to the party!! As far as the photo booth, we had the photo mirror and it was AMAZING!! Everybody absolutely loved it. The fact that it is somewhat interactive makes it even more entertaining. Our attendant was so great and enthusiastic! Thanks again for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Kelly! Thanks for all t he kind words! I will let Sean and Jack know!

Meghan · Married on 04/09/2016

We had DJ David perform at our wedding and he did an AMAZING job!! I was so worried that people were not going to be dancing and our guests danced allllll night long thanks to DJ David. He did a great job with his song selection. I actually had a friend (who is getting married next year) ask for the company we used during our reception!

Not only was the actually wedding day top-notch, but Altared Weddings as a whole was very professional and pleasant to work with throughout the wedding planning process. They were really responsive to my questions and try their best to work with your budget. I definitely recommend Altared Weddings! :)

Sent on 05/04/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Meghan! We always love hearing back from our couples, and I will be sure to let David know! Thanks for the feedback!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/04/2016

The process from start to finish with Altared Weddings was such a breeze! They are very professional and hardworking! Our initial contact was with Jasmin and she provided a lot of information on the front end for us so there was very little back and forth question/answers which was so helpful! Their is also a client portal where you can modify your questionnaire at any time. They have a lot of services to offer but we only elected the DJ services for the ceremony and reception. We chose Christian as our DJ and we couldn't be happier! We spoke over the phone twice and towards the end I was nervous about the music selection timing during the ceremony and Christian and I had a long conversation a few days prior and it was such a huge sigh of relief and was one less thing to worry about. Christian knew exactly what to do and he delivered! Christian fed off our guests and played such a great list of songs to keep everyone on the dance floor! It was such a great decision hiring those that have a passion for what they do!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Angela! Thanks for the feedback! Christian is amazing in many respects, but music selection is certainly his forte, I will pass on the love!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/02/2016

Altared Weddings was wonderful to work with! They were very professional and our DJ, Jeremy Odom, was everything we could have asked for! Super professional, reasonably priced, and fun!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Whitney! I will pass the love on to Jeremy!

Hayley · Married on 02/27/2016

Hands down, BEST DJ and lighting service out there, and they exceeded all of our expectations! My husband and I originally wanted a band to play at our wedding, but realized it just wasn't in our budget. We were worried hiring a DJ wouldn't be as fun or exciting, but I am happy to say we were SO WRONG! David was our DJ and he did an incredible job! He kept everyone on the dance floor until the last possible minute we had the venue, and everyone can't stop raving about the music and the whole night! David is so talented and mixed the songs so well that it actually felt like we were at a dance club! Half of our guests were our friends (ages 25 - 35) and the other half were our parents' age. We were curious about how he would mix 90s rap with today's music, with 70s/80s, with country two stepping, with 90s pop and he did it perfectly. David did a great job of playing music that got EVERYBODY on the dance floor! Altared Weddings also provided up lighting around the entire reception, pin lighting on the centerpieces and cake lighting, which all contributed to the candlelit atmosphere we were wanting. We were also very impressed with both David and Ryan's professionalism. The DJ we had originally booked with Altared Weddings had an unexpected personal event come up and Ryan handled the situation with urgency and class. He assured me he had a great group of DJs and he would find us the RIGHT DJ that shared our same taste in music and would do an excellent job. After asking me a few questions about music styles, our guests, our own personalities and overall vision for our wedding, he knew David would be the perfect fit. And he was right! I also really liked the fact that David made it a point to introduce himself to me and my family the day of the wedding in person before all of the craziness happened. He eased any and all of my concerns and was such a sweet and genuine guy. David, Ryan, and Altared Weddings were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 03/08/2016

Hayley,

It is so great to get this kind of feedback. We're glad you loved working with David and that he was a great fit for you!

Amy · Married on 02/27/2016

Great company to work with! Ryan and his staff were extremely responsive & helpful when it came time to planning our big day. Our DJ (Jason) was great. We didn't have a ton of time to plan out our music selection, so we gave him a general list and asked him to fill in the blanks. He did a great job & we loved having him out!

The wine barrel cocktail tables worked out GREAT for our guests. We used one of them as a cake table. Paired with the up-lighting, pin-spots & cake light... the place looked amazing.

Thanks again! We would definitely use this company for other party needs. :-)

Sent on 03/12/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

This is wonderful! We'll look forward to helping you with future events as well. We got to see some pics of the cake on the barrels and it looked great. Congrats again.

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

Altared Weddings is incredible. I showed Ryan a picture of lighting I thought would be a really amazing add to the venue and he brought my vision to life. Not only did he build a custom curtain light masterpiece he made my wedding day truly SHINE. We also used Altared Weddings for ceremony music, cocktail hour and DJ services and David did an exception job! He keep the dance floor packed all night and was very friendly and responsive. All of our friends have been raving about how fun the night was! From the mix of music in at the start of the reception that had my 80 year old grandparents on the dance floor doing the twist, to the classic 90's music our friends were signing every word to at the end of the night it was perfect! Thank you Altared Weddings for exceeding the industry standard in every way possible!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I heard amazing things from David, and your wedding looked stunning!

Lara · Married on 01/31/2016

I wish I could give Altared 6 stars! From start to finish, they were professional, hardworking, and fun. They really listened to what we wanted, and made it a reality. From first contact, Ryan was friendly and helpful, and went out of his way to explain all of the amazing services they offer. We were on a tight budget, and decided to stick with the very affordable DJ services. After Ryan listened to our vision for our wedding, he matched us up with our DJ, Jason. This was a match made in heaven! We had a bunch of quirky ideas for our wedding, and Jason was enthusiastic and onboard with all of them! We spent a few hours with him on the phone over the course of wedding planning, talking music, mood, and expectations for the wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding really was the best day of our lives!

This began with our ceremony. My husband's aunts were originally going to sing a cappella as we came down the aisle, but they decided to use a track. Jason made sure the music was perfect, and even arrived super early to practice with them! The result: pure magic, and lots of teary eyes (happy tears, of course!) For our reception, we wanted to have our wedding party enter to the theme from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Jason had the music perfectly synced, and his MC skills were out of this world! We even had a Wedding Party Flash Mob planned. Jason helped us pull it off without a hitch! You can see the fun for yourself right here: https://youtu.be/BYpZ38tokO4 .We also had a photo slide show. I had some technical difficulties with my laptop, but Jason took care of everything. He also was the perfect host through our wedding Horah dance, Money dance, and just general dancing. EVERYONE was on the dance floor! He even conspired with my sister to surprise us with an Elvis impersonator! Jason was exceptional as a DJ, and we were so lucky to have him on our special day! Altared, Ryan, and Jason are the absolute best...no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Hi Lara! Thank you so much for letting us know! Jason is an awesome member of our Altared team, so we love making sure he gets due credit! We appreciate your kind words! Your wedding has been one of our favorites!

Sarah · Married on 01/23/2016

WOW! We cannot say enough great things about this company. From day 1, they were on board and helpful with all my questions. Their suggestions made our day even more memorable! The DJ selection for our group was spot on! We loved Jason and he made our day less stressful. Everyone commented on what a wonderful ceremony and reception we had. The sound and music were perfect! They are extremely professional and I cannot imagine using anyone else! Thanks to all of them for helping to create a superb start to our long life together!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

This is wonderful! We knew you'd love working with Jason and Red Corral Ranch is one of the best places to party. Congrats again and thank you for the note.

Nathalie · Married on 12/12/2015

This company was a pleasure to work with! Ryan, Matthew, and Mateo helped to create a magical night for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks, Nathalie! We love our lighting crew, too!

Aaron was the DJ for our daughter's recent November wedding reception. We were very pleased with the job he did. He was professional, announced our special events and dances well, played a nice mix of our music choices, and kept the music volume at a pleasant level for the various stages of the evening (wedding service, cocktail hour, dinner, and dance time).

Sent on 11/24/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave these kind words! We appreciate having the opportunity to work with your family!

Alejandra · Married on 11/07/2015

We actually found Christian through a personal recommendation, and it could not have been more spot on. He was so thorough and asked all the right questions to prepare for the very diverse crowd we had coming to our wedding. He made some excellent suggestions on how to keep a great vibe going throughout the night (minimizing interruptions like cake cutting, for example, so we actually did that before dinner which was perfect), and how to start the dancing off right by making sure the dance floor filled up right after the mother-son dance.

It was clear that he kept an eye on the crowd the whole time and made adjustments to keep everyone happy and to make sure all the age groups had something they enjoyed dancing to. His coordination with our day-of planner was flawless and everything moved so seamlessly throughout the night.

Some friends of ours have skipped the DJ in favor of an iPod at their weddings, but I could not be more confident in the choice we made to work with Altared Weddings and Christian. The pricing is more than fair and it's obvious that he cares a great deal about doing a good job and making sure the night is an amazing time for everyone. Planning our wedding from out of state was so difficult for all the obvious reasons, but this was a decision we immediately knew was the right one. Thanks so much for making our wedding reception such a blast!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Alejandra,

Thank you for such confidence and kind words. I'm really happy that Christian was a great match for you guys and everything was such a success! We wish you the very best in your marriage and your future!

We had a great experience with Altared handling our lighting for our wedding. Easy to work with, and service was top notch.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

Allison · Married on 11/07/2015

We can't say enough about how much we loved working with Jason from Altered Weddings! He did both our ceremony music as well as our reception. Jason is such a great guy and made us feel at ease from the very beginning because he was so friendly, excited for us and cared so much about giving us just the experience we wanted. He asked a lot of questions so he could get the best idea of what we were looking for. He also was super helpful in giving us ideas about music we might like to play at our wedding given what we told him about our tastes and the vibe we were going for at our celebration. There was also a very detailed questionnaire that we had to fill out, explaining exactly what music we wanted at our wedding. Also - signing up for services and reviewing our contract was so easy - they have a great online portal where you can review documents and submit payment. Overall, working with Altared was a fantastic experience because we received such high quality service and because Jason was SUCH a great DJ!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Leyat · Married on 10/18/2015

Jason was an awesome DJ to work with! He is someone that truly enjoys what he does and does everything he can to make it a special day. We talked several days leading up to our wedding day regarding the order of which to do things in and when to cue the music. He was extremely responsive with e-mail. We had a Jewish wedding and provided some of the music which he was able to edit and loop without difficulty. We also had a slideshow that we had Altared Weddings take care of so we wouldn't have to bring our own computer. They provided the screen and projector which worked out great! Jason came 3 hours before the wedding ceremony to make sure the equipment was set up properly and that the projector was working. My husband and I have different taste in music and Jason made it work so that one song rolled smoothly into the next. People were on the dance floor the entire time! We loved working with him and would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Leyat! I will be sure that the compliments are relayed to Jason. We love having him on our team!

Mike · Married on 10/10/2015

We selected Altared Weddings Premier DJ services for our wedding on October 10th 2015. Jason was our DJ he met with us before the event then reached out again leading up to the event and was available for contact any time we needed. He did a great job had a good vibe very chill and fun yet professional and skilled as a DJ. He did great with the dances and toasts and even mic' d a surprise phone call for everyone to hear from my father. It was an amazing beautiful night and Jason definitely helped with the music we selected and posted to a very cool and easy online questionnaire that we were allowed to add to even 24 hours before the event. He even edited songs shorter for some dances we didn't want to drag on. He kept the night flowing great and loved the music we selected as it was not typical of a wedding set list. We are from Austin and love music and had a very diverse set and Jason killed it! He knows music! He's fun and I would totally recommend him and Altared Weddings!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks, Mike! We always appreciate kind words about our team, and Jason is always deserving of them!

Madeline · Married on 09/27/2015

We had Jason from Altared as a DJ for our wedding, and he was AMAZING! He offered to meet with us multiple times before the event and was very receptive to everything we requested, which was a lot. He was laid back and set a nice vibe for the whole event. He worked with my friends to do some special dances, intros, etc. and it went perfectly. I would definitely recommend Altared. We also rented the lighting and DJ booth, and it looked great.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks, Madeline! I will be sure to pass the compliments on to Jason. He IS fantastic.

GREAT VENDOR! Super easy to work with - we booked Christian for the ceremony and reception, and he was a blast! Our dance floor was packed the entire time!! Everyone kept saying how fun the wedding was. I will say, we had the wrong version of our first dance played - there were a couple of versions out there, so the more specific you are the better. But it really wasn't a big deal because we had so much fun with Christian all night - he played every request and added in some that the crowd loved - from my 8 yr old niece to my 80 yr old great Aunt - we got compliments all around!! Between the sound system and the lighting - it was perfect! Thank you so so much Christian!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much! We love hearing great things about our team!

I can't even begin to give enough thanks and positive review for Altared weddings! I'll start with the DJ. We had David and I believe every person who attended the wedding was raving about him. He used the music we had asked for and completely read the crowd to know exactly what to play to keep the dancing going. He was great about getting everything exactly how we needed it for the ceremony. He arrived plenty early to test everything and make sure things were good to go for our outdoor ceremony, and had his DJ booth set up at the reception beforehand. The lighting was perfect. We used both the uplighting, cake lighting, and DJ lighting as well as the outdoor wine barrel lights. They all looked beautiful and really added to the reception! The photobooth was a big hit! we used it as the guest book and by looking at the pictures, I think everyone had a lot of fun. They put the book together as the night went, so we were handed it before they left! It was great! When a small change was needed on their end, they were great about giving us a deal to make up for it. Hoping my brother uses them in his wedding next year!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks! We love hearing this kind of feedback! So glad that Davey was a hit at your event and that the lighting worked out so well for you guys! Best wishes in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Jeremy was fantastic! We did not have a wedding coordinator, and Jeremy kept our reception right on schedule. He was engaging and managed to get everyone on the dance floor. He also provided a sound system and music for the ceremony, and everything was perfect. I highly recommend Jeremy and Altared Weddings. The wine barrel cocktail tables and cake table we rented looked awesome too!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! Jeremy is a great guy, and we love having him on our team! So glad Altared got to be a part of it!

Jeremy was my DJ for my wedding at The Vineyard at Florence on Sept 5, 2015. He did an excellent job! Prior to the wedding, we had a phone conference and he answered all my questions and made me feel more comfortable with entertainment for the reception. At the reception he was an awesome MC and kept the crowd into it despite a disappearing wedding party and lots of older folks. I danced until it was time to leave! We did the package that included 12 up lights. The made a huge difference in ambiance. I highly recommend Jeremy and Altared Weddings! You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

Working at the Vineyard is always a pleasure, and we love the couple that come through there! So glad Jeremy was able to make your event so easy and that the uplighting made a difference! Best wishes to you both!

NIkki · Married on 09/05/2015

Thank you Altared Weddings for the amazing lighting and yard games at our wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Altared Weddings & Events's reply:

That's wonderful Nikki. Thank you for having us, looked like you guys had a great time!