Alred Weddings Reviews

7 | Saint Charles, MO

7 Reviews for Alred Weddings

We planned a beautiful wedding in St. Louis while being out of town. We hired Shelli pretty much right off the bat and she guided us through the whole process. She knew quite a few vendors and was fairly helpful in narrowing down the search for us. She also did all of our decor for our events and they turned out to be beautiful. Overall, best decision we ever made

Sent on 12/20/2015

Alyson · Married on 09/26/2015

Shelli and her team helped make our wedding day at the Four Seasons absolutely perfect. Our day was worry free and relaxed because she is extremely organized and worked well with all of our vendors. She was also always available by email or phone when I needed her. I cannot thank her enough for making our day so amazing. If you ever have an event to plan, please hire Shelli. She will go above and beyond to make your event as smooth as possible. Thank you, Shelli!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

Shelli and her assistant Allison were amazing! They are both calm in chaos! I hired Shelli for a custom package--design and day of coordination. From the very first meeting, Shelli provided me with great design ideas, perfect vendor recommendations, and great service. Shelli was always available to answer my questions and provide guidance in the weeks before the wedding. She was willing to help with my DIY projects and take anything off my hands. At the rehearsal Shelli and Allison were able to direct my wedding party (even though they were excited and very chatty!). Day of--both were lifesavers! I would highly recommend Alred Wedding Consultants to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/11/2014

It would be impossible to find the words to describe how pleased and grateful I am to have worked with Alison of Alred Wedding Consultants on our recent wedding. From start to finish, I found Alison to be professional, kind, caring, resourceful, and creative. She is an excellent listener, calm and thorough, and managed to quell my anxieties whenever my out-of-town planning began to overwhelm me. Our wedding had a lot of unique elements that involved some stage management skills - and I was more than impressed with Alison's ability to coordinate a rather large group of people at our rehearsal with entrances, exits, etc., and in very little time. She handled the challenges of our wedding with efficiency, grace and kindness. I truly couldn't imagine having accomplished the planning and execution of our wedding without the skill and heart of Alison at Alred Wedding Consultants. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Alison!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Megan · Married on 09/15/2012

Shelli was awesome !! She relieved soooo much stress for me! The day of would have just been insane if it weren't for Shelli. Anytime I called, emailed etc she was right there with a response and on top of everything. I would HIGHLY recommend using Alred Wedding Consultants.

Very happy new bride !! :)

Sent on 10/10/2012

Mona · Married on 10/08/2011

My wedding was a 3 day event, which encompassed Indian, Egyptian, and American cultures. Shelli did a fantastic job researching the traditions for each of these unique days. She has a great reputation with vendors/venue event planners within the STL market, which helped us with negotiations and finding the best selections. I planned my wedding from out of state, so relied heavily on Shelli for EVERYTHING. My visits were limited, and she did a great job maximizing on what little time I had in town to coordinate the wedding. Most importantly, on the day(s) of the actual event I felt 100% confident that everything was going as it should thanks to Shelli. I never had to worry about needing anything, as she was always 2 steps ahead of my needs. Her soothing presence kept me calm even at the most anxious of times, and I highly recommend her to plan your wedding. Thanks to Shelli for helping me to make my wedding everything I could've dreamed of and beyond.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Adam · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing! Could not have done it without Shelli! Shelli and her assistant, Alison, ensured that every aspect of our wedding day went perfectly. She understood what we wanted and she delivered. From the ceremony to the reception she made sure each vendor was on time and provided what we requested/contracted. When only two weeks before the wedding we realized we needed portable sound for the officiant and every rental option was booked, Shelli brought in her karaoke machine, which didnt provide the highest quality, but was better than nothing! During photos, Shelli sewed my groom's popped tux button back on in less than 2 minutes. She fixed my bustle several times over the course of the reception (as it was stepped on and the thread in the lace overlay popped). She was calm, collected and efficient. Our day was perfect and we have Shelli to thank for that!

Sent on 06/08/2015