43 Reviews for Alpine Ponds Event Center

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
43 Alpine Ponds Event Center Reviews

I had such a good time working with this venue! Amy was awesome and helped us with the planning of our wedding and was always ready with suggestions! Amy helped our rehearsal dinner run so smoothly that we even finished early! Then on the day of the wedding Kayloni was more than will to help with anything we needed. She jumped in the help with set up, and when our DJ's laptop stopped working for a few minutes she was there right away keeping music playing! I loved this venue so much, and could never imagine getting married anywhere else!

Profile Picture Sierra, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I lived over 300 miles from Boise before the wedding so working with vendors was difficult, but not with Amy at Alpine Ponds. From our first tour to the wedding day, the ease of communication was incredible. They were extremely flexible with our event and made this the best day of our lives. Working with Brittney the day of was fantastic and my husband couldn't believe how smooth everything went, even with a delay due to traffic. The value was perfect too. With close to 200 guests, having everything handled by one company saved us an immense amount of time and money. The only thing I would change is Google Maps! Half of wedding guests pulled into your neighbors' road, but that was easy to fix!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amy and her team were amazing- when things got chaotic they were there to direct all activities to assist in a smooth flow!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

What an amazing day, made perfect by the wonderful staff at Alpine Ponds. Amy is such an amazing woman that goes above and beyond to make all her clients feel special and appreciated. Kaloni was our day of event staff and she dressed wonderfully and worked behind the scenes to make the day flow without the rest of us having to lift a finger. I had some random ideas for decorations and a vision that I couldn't go without. Amy and Kaloni made it come to life and made me feel like a million bucks. Thank you so much Alpine Ponds Staff!!!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 7/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The facility was beautiful on the day of our event and everything set up as planned. It could not have gone better.

Profile Picture User6854743, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Overall, we have no complaints about the venue and staff. Amy was absolutely wonderful and helped us plan the event in every way possible. Halfway through taking pictures, I realized that I forgot to put on my jewelry (darn!) but Amy ran to the bridal suite to get it for me and then she helped me put it on.

Russ was an awesome DJ and kept the crowd entertained. During our introductions to the reception, he had no problem reading off the silly things we wanted to say about our wedding party.

The venue was even more beautiful than I imagined it to be. Everything went so smoothly that we didn't want the night to end!!

A huge thank you to Amy, Russ, and the rest of the Alpine staff for being so great and making our big day that much more special!!

Profile Picture Roxy, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire team at Alpine Ponds was incredible. Through any of the bumps that came up, they immediately had numerous solutions to offer me. Amy and Emma were just phenomenal during every step of the planning and day of. Every guest we had was blown away with how beautiful the site was.

Profile Picture User5483271, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake

Our wedding day turned out better then we dreamed of. The event personal on site was very helpful. Other then all the smoke in the air it was just perfect. The venue provided great back ground to all the photos that were taken. We were very pleased, Thank you Alpine Ponds

Profile Picture Toby, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were the best i would recommend anyone getting married or just having a simple event to go there i will definitely go back to them to renew our vows awesome place, location, and atmosphere

Profile Picture User5297093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome service! Very easy to work with. Planning a wedding in another state required a lot of coordination and they worked with our schedule and needs.

Profile Picture Alison, 7/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were an awesome venue. I highly recommend this venue. They were so helpful and willing to do anything to make our day special.

Profile Picture ashley, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They all did a fabulous job on everything! I couldn't have been any smoother! It's a day I will never forget and a place I will be referring people too!!
Thanks so much!!!!

Profile Picture michelle, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I was so impressed with the organization and ease of having our event at Alpine Ponds. Thank you!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Russ & Amy helped to make our day absolutely perfect! We couldn't have pictured a more beautiful day!

Profile Picture Jare & Macaela, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alpine Ponds is an incredibly flexible venue and the staff is friendly and easy to get a hold of.

Alpine ponds gives customers the freedom to do anything themselves (including buying beer at Costco or having mom bring potato salad), gives the option to hire any vendor, and offers many services themselves. They made the balance between saving money by doing things myself and the ease of hiring professionals completely up to me.

The venue site was beautiful and the staff was there whenever I needed them but did not get in my way with extra calls or emails.

Profile Picture Debra, 9/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alpine ponds made our wedding amazing. It turned out better than I had imagined! I would recommend them to me one . Russ the owner always answered all of my questions with in a timely manner. I think the longest it took him to get back to me was an hour. My husband and I were able to enjoy our dig day and not stress out about anything. Thank u so much Alpine ponds and your team for an amazing fun wedding! :)

Profile Picture Vanessa and David, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Customer service was over the top! Would highly recommend this venue! :)

Profile Picture User4343770, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you! We had an amazing wedding, it was everything we hoped for.

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Russ and Amy at Alpine Ponds were absolutely amazing!! They were extremely professional, and helped me have the wedding of my dreams! They made sure that every last detail was perfect, and the day was completely stress free! I'm so glad we decided to get married at Alpine Ponds, it truly was one of the best days of our lives!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Excellent venue! The staff was amazing to work with and helped me have a stress free wedding . Every thing was perfect. I would highly recommend Alpine Ponds for your next event!

Profile Picture s, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue and the service I received was great. Russ was great to work with. Anytime I had questions or concerns, he was right there ready to answer anything I had for him. He was also really great with working with me and my guest count, and making sure he looked out for our best interests with everything. The venue is beautiful, and was just perfect that day; many of our guests kept telling us how they didn't realize this place even existed, and how easy it is to get to it. Christy was the secret behind making everything run smoothly the day of our wedding. Little did I know everything she did that day for us, but my family was so surprised and thankful for all she did. I can go on, but our day was perfect and we loved it! Thank you for allowing our day to happen so hassle free so we could truly celebrate.

Profile Picture Claudia, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue helped make my dream wedding come true! Russ and Amy were amazing. Russ is a fantastic DJ and kept the party going and was just so amazing. Amy was there to help with anything and everything. Thinking of things that completely slipped my mind or being there to help make sure I had everything I needed. They were amazing!

Profile Picture Brittanie, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Alpine Ponds was a dream come true! Everything was absolutely amazing from the flexibility to the service. The best part of the whole experience was working with Amy!! She was spectacular in every way and exceeded my expectations on helping coordinate my event. Thank you so much Russ and Amy you guys nailed it!

Profile Picture User4283093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alpine ponds event center was so beautiful for my wedding! The staff there are amazing and great to work with. My event coordinator was Kristy for the day of my wedding and she went above and beyond what I expected and my wedding day I had no stress she made it run smoothly and I couldn't have asked for better service. If you're looking for an out door venue with beautiful landscaping this is the place!! If I could rate alpine ponds a 10 I would but it only gives me an option for a 5.

Profile Picture Cecily, 6/22/14, 1 Review