Alpine Banquets Reviews

103 | Darien, IL

103 Reviews for Alpine Banquets

Leah · Married on 09/16/2016

Alpine Banquets did our reception for our awesome wedding and everything was GREAT! They even offered their space if it rained for my ceremony which I thought was very nice of them. All of our guests LOVED the food, the servers were nice polite and served their food in a timely matter. The bartenders WERE AMAZING! The bar was a big thing for us, and they served shots which was a MAJOR PLUS! Sebastian and Helen are WONDERFUL people, extremely helpful with anything we needed. If we could do our wedding all over again, it would be with them ANYDAY! We have ONLY received compliments on how wonderful everything was. Our hotdog stand that came out at the end was a HIT and SUPER delicious! Only ONE thing my groom complained about (which could have been some of our fault because we didn't ask) that it was too light/bright in the room, we wished the lights were more dimmed!
    Thanks for giving us SUCH a special day to remember!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

I had my wedding there a few weeks ago and loved it. Everything went perfectly. Both Sebastian and Helen accompanied all of my needs. And made sure everything ran smooth. For all that you get in the package deals its a great price to! The only thing I would say is that dinner ran a little to long and people were getting antsy. But they made sure to clean up and clear plates ASAP.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Marisol · Married on 08/17/2019

3.0

Do not be afraid of asking for things

Alpine banquets was really nice I loved having my wedding reception here. Food was delicious drinks were also good bartenders were great! My complain is they kicked out my cousin (who has her own business of backdrops and sweet tables) who was there to set up the sweet table and did not let her finish doing what she needed to do and the back drop to our table. They also did not let her in early like they told us they would. Another thing is they did not have toilet paper in the bridal sweet I was told it was in the drawers but they were locked. Also we had the desert from Alpine which was supposed to vanilla ice cream with fudge on it and instead they gave vanilla ice cream with my cake and by the time many of our guest got to their seats after dancing the ice cream was all melted and the cake was all destroyed. This upsets me as a wedding cake is very expensive and to me it just seems like they tried to save on not using an extra dish for the ice cream and serve the cake separately. The reason why I say do not be afraid to ask for thing is because when I went 2 days before the wedding they had the wrong tables in different areas and I went and had them move them how I wanted. After all it is a service you are paying for and you only get married once and you want it to be perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2019