Alpine Banquets Reviews

Alpine Banquets 5
Alpine Banquets 6
Alpine Banquets 7

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

I couldn't have picked a better venue!!! Everyone at Alpine especially Helen and Sebastian were absolutely amazing to work with! I felt at ease about everything, and they made the planning process so easy and stress free!

The food was amazing! We did family style with the roasted pork, baked chicken, mostacolli with Italian sausage, green beans almondine, whipped mashed potatoes, cream of chicken with rice soup, salad, with an AMAZING chocolate fountain for dessert as well as our wedding cake! We got rave reviews from all our friends and family on how amazing the food tasted!

The bar package was fantastic! There was such a variety for everyone. We got rave reviews on how good the drinks were and how friendly the bartenders were. The entire bridal party loved the bartenders, they remembered what we were drinking all night long, and had a drink waiting for us at all times. It was wonderful.

The venue was decorated to perfection! Sebastian listened to every thing that I wanted, and he met everything with 100%! He was amazing to work with and comes highly recommended by me and my husband.

We can not extend our appreciation enough to the staff of Alpine Banquets, they were absolutely amazing and made our wedding day magical!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Bridgette · Married on 10/19/2013

Working with Alpine was wonderful! Helen and Sebastian were amazing from day one to the end. They really do care that you have everything you dreamed of on your big day. I couldn't happier with Alpine.

Sent on 10/25/2013

lindsay · Married on 10/12/2013

LOOK NO FURTHER!

There is no better place than the Alpine to have your ceremony or reception. We did both in the reception room. The food was delicious and the staff was very accomodating. We did an afternoon ceremony followed by a lunch reception. It was perfect. While the chairs were being set up at the tables our guests could get a drink from the bar. The staff was very quick to set the room and get lunch started.

All of my guests raved about the food. We did the baked chicken...yum! We also did the polish and sauerkraut, which is make fresh onsite and is DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

The staff was wonderful and patient and we couldn't have asked for a better day, our day really was perfect and we had no issues with anything. The staff was very friendly and service was top notch!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2013

We had our wedding in October of 2013. I was so pleased with Alpine.

They were very easy to reach whenever needed. Sebastian was our main contact and manager available the day of the wedding.

I brought in all my own center pieces and quite a few other various decorations and they followed my instructions exactly. Everything was beautifully set up when we walked in. They really went above and beyond.

All of our guests seemed very happy with the food. There were many compliments on the breaded pork tenderloin (definitely worth the small up charge).

They also have kolacky that are to die for! I was so sad I didn't get any on the night of the wedding before they were all gone!

I would highly recommend Alpine to anyone.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Kellie · Married on 10/04/2013

Alpine Banquets is an amazing place to have your wedding reception. My husband and I were paying for everything so a budget was important. I found Alpine's website online and went in to see it a couple days later. We loved the place and Helen and her staff are so nice and very helpful. They made everything an easy process, which was great because the stress of planning a wedding is so overwhelming. During our reception pictures took longer than expected and the staff just pushed dinner back a bit and kept reminding me everything was ok! I would recommend the prime rib and champagne chicken. It was delicious and my cake was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I have no complaints and our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect. Affordable and they decorate everything beautifully. I hope this is helpful.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Everything went absolutely perfect & the guests loved it. Helen & Sebastian did an excellent job in assisting us with all the planning and coordination. Would highly recommend, if anyone needed a venue.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Tea · Married on 09/14/2013

Helen was awesome and extremely helpful and flexible.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Thank you so much Helen, Sebastian, Magda and the rest of the staff at Alpine for everything that you did for us. I really appreciate the fact that you helped us with our wedding reception. We were stuck and you made it possible. You are true professionals and know exactly what to do each step of the way. We are very happy that we chose you as our venue and will keep you in mind for the future.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Sherrie · Married on 08/03/2013

Everything was outstanding!! Our wedding reception was a dream and the service, dinner, and venue more than met our expectations!! You were very patient with our planning questions.
    All our quests raved about the food and beautiful room decor. Thank you so much!! We'd be happy to tell our friends of your outstanding service.
    Thanks again, Sherrie & Jay Norco

Sent on 11/07/2013

Patricia · Married on 05/25/2013

I looked at approximately 25 reception venues in search of the perfect one and Alpine definitely was it for me. I immediately fell in love with the cozy atmosphere and envisioned taking beautiful pictures in the gazebo. Helen, Sebastian, and Diane were so friendly and helped me choose the perfect colors and made sure everything looked beautiful. I will definitely choose Alpine for future events.

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • User2200186 · 2+ years ago

This place was absolutely amazing! They did everything we wanted no questions asked! Everyone was very professional and attentive during the wedding...I recommend them to anyone I know that has gotten engaged!

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/27/2012

We could not be any more pleased with Alpine Banquets and Helen. The whole process before the wedding Helen was attentive and answered any questions we had. The day of the wedding was amazing and the venue was gorgeous. We received many compliments for our wedding. I will definitely recommend Alpine to anyone getting married. The value of what you receive for what you pay is top notch and the one on one personalization is priceless. We had an amazing wedding and we cannot thank Helen and Alpine Banquets enough!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/04/2011

Alpine Banquets is where my husband and I had our wedding reception. I must say that it was such a pleasure to work with the staff from the very beginning of my wedding planning until the day of my wedding. Everything I wanted they did AMAZINGLY...the food was GREAT...the venue is GORGEOUS...the staff is AWESOME! I am so happy with how my reception turned out, I wouldnt change a thing. We were so lucky to be able to have both rooms opened for us because we were the only event planned for that day. Its so much more personal only having to banquet rooms because then you dont have to worry about people crashing your party or sharing your day with several other weddings. It was such an intimate setting and very elegant. I highly recommend Alpine Banquets for any party or reception. you will be very pleased. and go with the sweets table...my guests are still raving our how DELICIOUS it was!!!

Sent on 08/24/2011
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/19/2011

Alpine set up the room just as we requested, including the candles, confetti and items I provided. The food has hot and delicious. Especially the filet mignon! We were so happy with the service that was provided to us. Our reception was great. Thank you Alpine Banquets!

Sent on 03/22/2011
  • vixjean

Vicki · Married on 09/10/2010

Catering & Reception venue
    This was the best value around and very family oriented as was our wedding. The food was excellent and everything was very clean and decorated nicely for our day. I had a few complaints, one being that the food was not hot enough, and also that they took the food away to quickly. I did not experience any problems. The owners looked out for me and my needs from the very first day we met them, until the very end of our reception. Thank you so much Alpine.

Sent on 09/18/2010

Natalia · Married on 08/20/2010

We just had our reception at Alpine on 08/20/10. Everything went great! They were extremely accomodating. We flew in from out of town for our wedding, so all the planning was done by phone and email. They were quick to respond to any of my questions, and did a great job with setting everything up. The cost was very reasonable and the food was very good. Overall, very pleased!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Mo · Married on 07/02/2010

Alpine was the best choice for our wedding of 160. They were quick to respond and did a beautiful job putting the room together. They are accommodating and a great value!

Sent on 07/10/2010

Samantha · Married on 10/16/2009

The food was wonderful, people complimented us all night and still do on how good it tasted and how hot it stayed when it was served. The price was amazingly cheap for what we had and they even made a few special orders for guest with allergies. We were very happy with the way it turned out.

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • anita

Anita · Married on 06/06/2009

Delicious food.Great service and beautiful place. I loved it there.The owners are wonderful to work with. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 06/21/2009
  • amgoods10

ANGELICA · Married on 05/24/2009

I just got married here May 24, 2009 ....they are great people to work with great prices, great food,great service....highly recommend this place

Sent on 06/07/2009

Katie · Married on 03/25/2017

Our guests loved our reception and we could not be happier!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Heather · Married on 06/13/2015

We got married here on 6-13-15 and everything was perfect! The room looked beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was awesome. Two weeks later and I am still getting compliments on how good of a time my guests had!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Cath · Married on 02/21/2014

We had a wonderful experience with Helen at Alpine. They were reasonably priced and include much more than any other hall we could find for that cost. They were able to accommodate my food allergies (gluten and dairy) without any issues. Helen and Sebastian were very quick to respond and had great suggestions. The banquet hall looked amazing the day of, better than I could have imagined. The food is good and a great crowd pleaser since it is a lot of old school comfort foods. The baked chicken is juicy and delicious. The bartenders and servers were also very attentive and friendly, really adding a nice touch to the atmosphere. The place is very nicely decorated on its own and the chairs are great, no need for covers. We were definitely satisfied and happy with our choice!

Sent on 02/27/2014

THERESA · event on: 10/05/2013

My husband and I had our Bridal Shower at Alpine Banquets in June and loved it! The entire organization was organized, shared creative thoughts for making the most out of our Bridal Shower, and payed attention to every last detail with enthusiasm and excitement. It is obvious that Helen and her family love what they do and are extraordinary at it. The linens and uplighting made the ballroom even more beautiful than it already is! The lunch was presented in a plated non-rushed fashion. And the food DELICIOUS. We received many compliments from our guests. In addition, their waitstaff was very professional and friendly, and really made the day memorable. We will continue to recommend this venue to our family and friends for future events. Thank you Alpine Banquets for making our Bridal Shower perfect from start to finish!!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Theresa! Happy New Year, and wish you and your family all the best!

Mr. & Mrs. · Married on 03/03/2012

I wouldn't have had my wedding anywhere else! The owner Helen was the most flexible and understanding person we have ever met and made our day special more than I could ever imagine. Food was fantastic, drinks were flowing and everything was handled behind the scenes without me having to worry about anything. She allowed us to come a few days before to set up "little special items" so we didn't have to worry about a thing. The cleanliness was absolutely 10 stars they have a high regard for their business, and the value for what you get is amazing. Thank you Helen!

Sent on 03/16/2012