Alpine Banquets Reviews

103 | Darien, IL

103 Reviews for Alpine Banquets

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot thank Sebastian and Helen enough for everything they did to make my reception amazing! Sebastian was always responsive to my many emails with questions. They were also willing to set up my very detailed centerpieces! My guests raved all night about the atmosphere and the food! I'm still hearing about the amazing time my guests had. I would highly recommend using Alpine Banquets.

Thank you so much Sebastian and Helen!

Erica & Scott (Disney themed wedding reception 9.17.16)

Sent on 10/26/2016

All of the staff members at Alpine were so nice, helpful, and very accomodating. In preparing for our wedding reception, we mostly worked with Sebastian, who was extremely caring and helpful to ensure all of our guests were accommodated well and that certain meaningful "personal touches" for us were included. From all of the preparation through the actual day of the event, this venue truly helped to make sure we had the perfect wedding reception. Thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Steve · Married on 05/21/2016

Alpine was amazing. Helen and Sebastian were amazing, and they made our wedding (May 2016) very special. Our guests raved about it that night and continue to do so almost two weeks later. Maybe everyone tells you how nice everything was that night, but they're still telling you how awesome it was two weeks later, you know it was good. Plus, they really took care of us. They did the things that we just could do the day of the wedding: placement cards, table arrangements, etc. Highly recommend Alpine Banquets.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sylwia · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I are incredibly thankful and fortunate to have had the chance to have our reception at Alpine Banquets May 14, 2016. We looked at many places in and around the area yet could not find one that suited our needs. When we first walked in and were shown the rooms, we knew we had found a winner. We both loved the classy interiors that were clean, elegant, and large enough to handle our guests of around 100 people. Sebastian and his sweet mom Helen answered all of our questions and gave us detailed information about their various packages. Additionally, this was a multi-cultural wedding and they gave great advice on how to make it work for both groups. Whenever we had questions, they responded immediately by phone. Our food tasting was an enjoyable experience; the spread was exquisite as we had many chicken/beef/veggie options to choose from. Although our wedding consisted of 100 guests, we had many decorations to assemble and display. I provided all decorations to Sebastian a week ahead of time and we were blown away how beautiful the main ballroom was when we arrived at our reception. My husband and I as well as our guests felt so at-home and incredibly comfortable. The food was delicious as we chose cream of chicken and rice and chicken/beef dinner plates for each of the guests. Additionally, the dessert table was beautifully displayed.

In short, our guests loved the food, loved the drinks, the dessert table was exquisite, and the tables and hall were incredibly elegant. Adding to the already superb customer service, Sebastian would even check in on us to make sure our night was going as planned and if they needed to make any adjustments to accommodate our needs. Many thanks to Sebastian and his Mother Helen for making our engagement and wedding experience truly special, but above all memorable.

We highly recommend Alpine Banquets to anyone searching for the perfect Wedding Reception experience.

Sincerely,

Sylwia and Chris

Sent on 07/16/2016

The staff at Alpine were awesome, they made you feel at home!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

We couldn't have asked for anything better than Alpine Banquets. Alpine was very budget friendly but we got so much "bang for our buck". The staff was incredible and so attentive to what we needed from scheduling to the reception itself. The space was beautiful Sebastian and Helen worked with us to make sure that we could turn the space into everything we dreamed of. And the food. We had so many guests tell us that the food was wonderful. So much better than your typical banquet hall dinner. You can definitely tell that the people at Alpine love what they do and care about every couple they work with.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Vicky · Married on 10/02/2015

We had a wonderful, worry free evening. Everyone says something will go wrong the day of your wedding but Sebastian was awesome. He was there from the minute I arrived until after I left. Any questions, he had them answered. I can't thank Alpine Banquets enough for such a wonderful wedding!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Pattie · Married on 09/26/2015

We had a good time and experience planning our wedding reception here at Alpine. The staff was always there when you need anything or just to answer a little question. When I walked into the hall, I was just amazed! Everything looked amazing. The food was SO hot and the sweet table was a HUGE hit!!! Thank you for making this one happy bride!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Griselda · Married on 09/26/2015

Sebastian was really great help and made the wedding planning easier! Definitely will recommend this venue to family and friends!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Alpine Banquets made our wedding beyond perfect and a day we will never forget. The planning process was made easy and enjoyable thanks to Sebastian and Helen. The staff is professional and hard working. Their attention to detail was noticed by all of our guests and very impressive. We also had our bridal shower there and couldn't have been more pleased with how the food tasted and the room was decorated. We have guests still raving about our wedding!! Absolutely stunning and you won't go wrong with them!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Brenda · Married on 09/04/2015

I was thoroughly pleased with Alpine and the team there for my wedding! First of all, the charming décor made it stand out for me compared to other banquet halls. Secondly, the fact that we were able to have the venue all to ourselves for the day and also have our ceremony on-site was a major plus and convenient for the guests we were honored to have join us. Also, Sebastian and his team were open to doing whatever it

Sent on 09/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2015

Alpine was absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond with their service! The food was great and they were very attentive to our needs & those of our guests. Helen was very accommodating making sure all of the small details: favors, wedding cake placement, etc were to our liking. The whole staff made sure everything came out the way we had imagined it, only it was better than what we envisioned. Alpine, thank you again!!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2015

Everyone at Alpine was wonderful. Our wedding day was PERFECT!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Ron · Married on 07/18/2015

No complaints
    Very happy with all the service, the food, and the festivities that took place. Highly recommended

Sent on 07/22/2015

Amy · Married on 07/04/2015

We had a fantastic experience at Alpine. We sort of thee everything together in only a few months and they were awesome. They helped us get the best deal possible, and made sure that everything looked beautiful on our wedding day. Helen is so sweet and willing to accommodate. I could not be more happy with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Marta · Married on 06/20/2015

Alpinebanquets went above and beyond to make our wedding day special;-)

Sent on 07/21/2015

Robyn · Married on 05/22/2015

From the start of our planning until the actual day of our wedding, Sebastian was professional and helpful. In every question we had and every request we made, he was able to provide an answer and fulfill the request. Sebastian made the planning of our reception run smoothly and really helped make it a very special day for us. The food was excellent, the decorations were amazing, and the prices were perfect!!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Christine · Married on 04/25/2015

Sebastian and his family were very helpful and made our special day a success. The food and service was very good and you can't beat the price. They did a great job setting up the room exactly how we wanted and did an overall wonderful job. We were very happy!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Pamela · Married on 04/24/2015

I had heard from others who got married at Alpine of their good experience, and I was not disappointed! The facility is beautiful, everything went just as planned, and they were incredibly helpful and flexible to work with. All of my family and guests were very happy with the food, facility and ease of the day. The dance floor is big, which is awesome, and we were able to have the ceremony and reception all at Alpine--made everything so much easier. They set up the decorations for us and had everything set for the reception. They accommodated and made appropriate suggestions to help us plan for the best day possible. We would absolutely have another family event at this venue, when the occasion arises! Thank you so much, Alpine, for making our day wonderful!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Lori · Married on 10/18/2014

Alpine Banquets by far exceeding all my hopes and expectations with their meticulous handling of my wedding reception. Both Helen and Sebastian are beyond wonderful. They are warm and friendly and above all they made me feel like my wedding was as important to them as it was to me. Sebastian went above and beyond by working with me and helping me put together a timeline for all of my planning and by helping me stay on track with such an over-whelming event. His advice was invaluable and he is truly an asset to Alpine. Helen is so kind and comforting and really goes out of her way to make sure that every detail is just as you dreamed of. She was so very flexible and genuinely concerns herself with your every wish. When I came in after the wedding and saw the room all set up, I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful it looked. I received so many compliments from my guests on my choice of venue that evening. The food was absolutely incredible, the sweet table, was stunning and also delicious, and the tables were meticulously set. It was absolutely beautiful. I have recommended Alpine to everyone I know that is getting married with a guarantee that they will be just as blown away as I was. I can't say thank you enough to Helen and Sebastian for their genuine kindness and also for their attention to every detail. I truly felt like I had the dream team in my corner and because of that, my wedding was stress-free and above all everything I ever dreamed of. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Dana · Married on 10/11/2014

Sebastian is wonderful to work with! He was so helpful, resourceful and very patient. Could not have done our wedding without his help!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Awesome banquet and staff. Very easy to work with. Knowledgeable and helpful in decision making. Would definitely recommend to figure brides.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jamilya · Married on 10/04/2014

Our experience with Alpine Banquets was excellent, from start to finish! They were able to meet all of our needs, and even some that we didn't know we had! Sebastian was very easy to work with and always helpful whenever we had any questions. The decorations were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The food was delicious. There's nothing that I would change about our experience. Thank you, Alpine Banquets for making our big day so special!

Sent on 10/21/2014

john · Married on 10/04/2014

all good with no surprises food and beverage excellent, all compliments from our guests. Servers were very accommodating! Sebastian and his mom, Helen, should be complimented on the fine job they do!
    Thank you again for the best wedding ever!
    john and denise walsh

Sent on 11/01/2014

Patricia · Married on 09/20/2014

My wedding couldn't have been more perfect!! Sebastian and Helen did an amazing job helping me with planning!!! When I walked into the hall ready to get the party started my breath was taken away at how beautiful everything looked!!! Everything was perfect!!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more!! The sweets table was absolutely amazing I have people telling me everyday how beautiful it was!!!! I definitely recommend Alpine Banquets for any type of party! Best service ever!!!

Sent on 09/26/2014