Alpha World Travel Reviews

48 | Cary, NC

48 Reviews for Alpha World Travel

• User7254579 · event on: 08/16/2016

Alpha World Travel is a great travel agency. My wife and I have used them to book three vacations in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. We have always had excellent service. They take care of all of the details and help you plan a fun vacation. I highly recommend this agency!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Janna C. · Married on 08/13/2016

Holly and Lynn at Alpha World Travel are AMAZING! My husband and I wanted a destination wedding but we weren't really sure where/how to start. I contacted Holly and she was so eager to help us plan the perfect wedding AND honeymoon. She was so full of information right off the bat and that was very reassuring, I knew I had made the right choice in contacting her. Once we chose the Sandals resort and room we wanted, Holly booked it for us and took care of the rest! She kept in constant contact with me via email and helped me plan my dream wedding by delivering my wants and needs to the wedding team at Sandals and making sure they had everything in order for us when we arrived! She also helped our families book their reservations and answered any of their questions! I'm pretty sure I was the most laid back and relaxed bride thanks to Holly! I truly, honestly do not believe we could have had our dream WeddingMoon had it not been for Holly and the Alpha World Travel team!! We will continue to use them for EVERY Sandals trip we book!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Janna, you were the sweetest bride ever and we really enjoyed working with you too!! I LOVED seeing your stunning wedding photos at Sandals Grande St. Lucian in the new Overwater Wedding Chapel - just gorgeous. I'm so glad to hear that you were able to relax and really enjoy the wedding planning process instead of stressing over the details and budget like most local brides, that's just one of my goals as your destination wedding planner! I really enjoyed helping your family and friends book their stay as well. Thank you so much for your kind review, and we definitely look forward to helping you with your 2018 anniversary trip and many more to come!

John · Married on 07/23/2016

Alpha Travel was wonderful. My son was getting married and everything went off beautifully. They were always patient and helpful since we had not travelled outside the country before and had lots if questions. The entire wedding party was really happy with them. Holly was especially good to us.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Alpha World Travel's reply:

John, thank you SO much for taking the time to write us a review! I'm so glad you had a fantastic time at your son's destination wedding at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica! We saw the photos and they were absolutely beautiful. We're so happy that you felt well prepared for your international trip, and I'm sure those custom travel tips we sent before the trip were a part of that. Thank you again for your honest review, we look forward to working with your family on future trips!

Allison · event on: 07/18/2016

Holly was AMAZING at Alpha World Travel - you would be silly not to speak to her or anyone else as they spend SO MUCH time and energy into making sure your trip is absolutely perfect. I spent countless hours of phone calls and emails back and forth with Holly to make sure our honeymoon was perfect- she was wonderful. I couldn't have done it without her! Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Haley · Married on 07/16/2016

They were so helpful in figuring out where we wanted to go on our honeymoon! They made it so easy to book I could leave my fiance in charge of this task, could recommend them to a friend and use them again myself.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it! I know you're going to love your honeymoon trip next year to Sandals LaSource Grenada! You and your fiance have been such a pleasure to work with during the planning and booking process, and we look forward to our continued communications throughout this next year!

I found out about Alpha World Travel at a bridal show here in Raleigh. I decided to contact them because my husband and I wanted some help picking out a honeymoon destination. (And the fact that the service they provided was FREE too was a huge plus!) I got in touch with Holly who was awesome! After talking with her over the phone and through e-mail conversations, she gave us recommendations based on what we would truly enjoy at a honeymoon resort. What was really helpful is that Holly had been to all of the Sandals resorts that we were deciding on so she gave us the pro's and cons of each resort. We ended up deciding on Sandals Antigua and had the most AMAZING honeymoon! It was truly exactly what we wanted and I cannot thank Holly enough for her excellent recommendation. Wedding planning can be a little stressful at times so the fact that Holly was able to help us book our flights and hotels for us was such a huge help. When you are spending a lot of money on week-long vacation you want to feel 100% confident about your decision. Thank you again to Holly! :)

Sent on 08/03/2016

Caitlin · Married on 05/07/2016

Holly at Alpha World Travel was great! She was very patient with all of our questions. We didn't know where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, but she helped us narrow it down by asking about our preferences. It was really great to be able to see personal pictures instead of the ones that the resorts put online. We had an awesome time on our honeymoon and are talking with her to book another trip!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ashley · event on: 01/13/2016

Holly was awesome! She came recommend by two separate friends! Was very helpful to accommodate all of our many different requests. Will be using her exclusively from here on out! In fact getting ready to call her to book the same trip she booked for me before except with my kids this time.

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • User5619226 · event on: 11/03/2015

Having kept the brochures from the 2014 Southern Bridal Show in Raleigh, that is when I came across the booklet for Alpha World Travel agency several months later. As my wife and I were planning our “delayed honeymoon” trip, we decided to get in touch with Holly at Alpha World just to ask questions and gather further information. As we were planning on visiting a Sandals resort, we were pleasantly surprised to learn that there are no out-of-pocket expenses using a travel agent as they are paid by the resort rather than by the traveler. So then came the easy decision, book it yourself or you can have someone book it for you (for free) as well as be a viable option for info and help for other services. Not including the fact that they will “go to bat for you” if any issues should arise.

It has been a week now since we have returned from our Sandals trip in Jamaica as I write this review. Not only are we so glad that we chose a Sandals trip but also very glad that we used Holly from Alpha World. Thanks for many memorable moments that we will never forget.

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/31/2015

We worked with Holly and she was great! She was extremely responsive and we feel we got a great deal on our Honeymoon at Sandals Antigua. She also recommended we set up the honeymoon registry on the Sandals website which enabled us to get 3 excursions as gifts. I was very happy with the service we recieved!

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • User5557770 · event on: 10/17/2015

extremely helpful; quick to respond to calls/emails; offered lots of ideas for travel; sent us all our travel info in a nice packet; this is the 4th trip booked with Alpha World Travel and we will continue booking with them in the future!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to working with you on future trips as well :)

Holly Ward at Alpha Travel did an awesome job in planning our Fiji Honeymoon. She stayed within budget, was extremely responsive to our concerns and suggestions. She made the planning of our honeymoon absolutely stress free. I would highly recommend Alpha Travel, not only for honeymoon travel, but for all travel arrangements. We plan to use them as our go to for all future travels!!
    They did a fantastic and awesome job and we highly recommend them!!! Thanks a million, Holly and Team!!! The experience was beyond our wildest dreams and phenomenal!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Hi Denise! We are so glad you found our company on Wedding Wire this year and contacted us to plan your dream honeymoon! It was truly a pleasure working with you and thank you so much for the review. We look forward to working with you in the future as well!

Steven · Married on 07/28/2015

Holly was great to work with and I will go back to her for our next trip.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Hi Steven, thank you so much for your review! We had a wonderful time working with you and your fiance on your honeymoon to Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia!

Mike · Married on 03/14/2015

Holly at Alpha travel was magnificent, she was pokite, punctual and got me the best deal available, I would suggest a tone looking to travel to contact Holly! She layer out all my paperwork in the order in which I would need them throughout the trip! Everything went off without a hitch and I do not believe anyone could have done a better job! Having to travel out of the country into a new one without having issues was the greatest accomplishment and I don't believe that would have been possible with Holly and Alpha Travel! !! Thanks Holly!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/18/2014

Lynn was totally on point when helping my husband and I plan our honeymoon to St. Lucia. She is very knowledgeable on the locations and we were not disappointed by following her tips on navigating La Toc, a Sandals resort. We were so lucky to have found Lynn, it made our honeymoon perfection!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • User4222502 · event on: 06/25/2014

Alpha World Travel is great to work with! They were very knowledgeable about all aspects of the trip that we were planning. The packets of information that they provide prior to travel are very helpful. Looking forward to work with them many more times in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Lynn Thomas at Alpha World Travel set up the whole trip to Jamiaca after I called and advised that my husband and I would be on this trip with our friends that were getting married. Then at a later date, I contacted Lynn again and advised that my daughter and her husband would also be going. Lynn is very professional and immediately sent the necessary paperwork that we needed. If ever we decide to go to another destination, I would definitely call her.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Tayler · Married on 06/21/2014

Lynn was so awesome and knowledgable when helping my husband and I book our honeymoon plans at Sandals Grande Antigua! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to travel because she is so friendly and super helpful. Lynn sat down with us for almost 2 hours and helped us decide everything for our honeymoon as far as when and where we wanted to go then booking our trip with her after that was way too easy. She made sure we got everything we need like passports and any other items needed for the trip and when we needed to get them. She offered incentives when we booked (we got an awesome spa credit which got us a couples massage for free-tip and sales tax not included) and made sure we could use every discount possible to make our stay as affordable as ever. Lynn also helped me out a ton because I booked a surprise candlelight dinner for my husbands birthday which was during the time we were in Antigua. I was put in touch with the people directly at Sandals and planned the whole thing which was a definite success! She is very organized and when it came down to getting our packet right before the honeymoon, she told us everything we needed to know and we were perfectly prepared when we left for our trip. She had information for us about dining and additional notes which had a checklist for all of the last minute things (like telling cc companies you are out of the country). She knows her stuff!!!!! My husband and I are already thinking about our next trip to Sandals and definitely will book through Alpha World Travel from here on out!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/14/2014

We used Lynn to book our honeymoon to St. Lucia. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and fun to work with! We were on the fence about where we should go for our honeymoon, but Lynn was able to narrow it down with just a few ideas from our conversations. Not only was she knowledgeable, but she had been to every destination we were considering, and was able to show us pictures from HER camera- not a photo shopped album that the company paid big bucks for. For me, that was the best part of her services, I knew I could trust what we were putting our money towards.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Rich · Married on 05/30/2014

Lynn @ AlphaWorldTravel is the greatest! She was always there to answer any questions we had for our honeymoon trip. She was very flexible and helpful in all areas of planning from day one until we left. I HIGHLY recommend Lynn and AlphaWorldTravel for any of your vacationing needs. Can't wait to work with her for our next trip. See you then Lynn!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Thanks so much Rich! I had a great time working with you and your wife on your honeymoon to Sandals Negril. I can't wait to help you plan your future trips and anniversaries!
  • April

April · Married on 05/17/2014

Heard about Alpha World Travel at a Bridal show and met Lynn. She was amazing at informing us that she could save us money on our honeymoon and emailed us a few days after the show. She took care of our entire booking, excursions, and tickets. She then scheduled a day to meet with us and go through all of the paperwork, the pricing for the trip, the many different restaurants, and fun things to do while there. She was so great at knowing all the special hints and tips for the different resorts and definitely made our honeymoon better than it would have been! Oh..and the best part is...she was free!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Alpha World Travel's reply:

Hi April, thanks for the review! We loved working with you and your husband and we are so happy that you had a fantastic time at Sandals Grande St. Lucian!

Kelsey · event on: 05/30/2017

My husband and I worked with Holly to book our honeymoon at Sandals Regency La Toc. She was amazing made the planning process so easy. Before we left, she sent us a booklet of everything we would need for our trip. It was so helpful and we will be using her again when we plan our next trip!!

Sent on 07/11/2017