21 Reviews for Alpha Prosperity Events

To-Do Lists (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Guest List (1)

Courtney was very responsive to my needs! She provided great advice and was a huge help in finding vendors and making recommendations!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious

I hired Courtney to be my wedding “day-of” coordinator.
When I first met with Courtney, I was sold immediately. Courtney is the kind of person whose very presence puts you at ease. Her warmth, humor and adaptability were far more valuable to me than anything any other wedding planning company could offer.
Courtney’s contract specified that she would enter into my wedding planning process at approximately 6 weeks prior to the actual wedding, but she contacted me periodically throughout the year before the wedding to check up on how I was doing or ask if I needed help finding vendors. If I needed advice on something or felt anxious about a particular part of the process, I knew I could send her a text or give her a call, and this support was hugely stress-relieving for me.
When we got closer to the wedding, Courtney met with my mom and me several times to plan out every detail of the big day. She spent hours with us at each meeting and was available for us whenever we needed her. The timeline we decided on was sent out to the vendors and updated (by Courtney) as needed. When last minute changes happened, she was quick to update the necessary parties.
Probably the best part about Courtney is that she made the set-up easy, and she made the wedding itself fun. On top of recommending an outstanding DJ and coordinating and executing all of our decor and set-up, she was there for every part of the wedding/reception, making sure things ran smoothly…and making sure there was a margarita in my hand at all times (but also that I showed up for the cake cutting). Honestly, she was like a fairy godmother that was there whenever I needed her - without fail. My new husband and I had the most amazing, unforgettable time at our wedding...it was more fun than we could have EVER imagined, and we know it never would have been the same without Courtney!
Thank you, Courtney, for being the very best wedding coordinator. I was so lucky to have found you!!!

Profile Picture Gaby, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Reception

Courtney of Alpha Prosperity was a life saving addition to my wedding. During the planning process she offered vendor suggestions and catered them to my budget. A few of her initial suggestions were over my budget (DJ) but she gladly referred me to another dj that was right on target. I hired her for month of coordination which included day of coordination. I was a big DIY bride and Courtney helped me focus my projects on what's important from a long term perspective. She was very timely in answering my questions which is always helpful. She provided a detailed timeline of the wedding day and weekend and contacted the vendors to ensure they understood the order of the day. These are details I would definitely leave to a professional because vendor coordination happens at the very end when I (as the bride) wanted to focus on spending time with my family and tying up loose ends.
On the wedding day Courtney was flawless. She and her crew set up the reception and ceremony decor and verified the vendor deliveries. She had only a few questions for me all day because she was very thorough throughout the planning process. We planned an outdoor wedding and about 45 mins before the ceremony it started to rain. Courtney was right on target. Guest were moved inside, ceremony decor was moved and the show went on. Alpha Prosperity was everything I asked for and more.

Profile Picture User5161440, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Alpha Prosperity Events is the best planner in Houston! If you want a low stress day with quality vendors and attention to details, this is the planner for you. We just had our wedding last weekend with Alpha Prosperity Events as our planner and everything came together perfectly! We hired Courtney about 7 months before our wedding. At the time, I was finishing up med school and about to start my residency as a physician in training and my husband had just started a new job as well. We were getting overwhelmed with everything to do for the wedding so decided to meet with Courtney for a consultation. From that first meeting, it was clear that we would work well together. She is so friendly, calm and patient. She made sure to get to know us and ask our vision for the wedding day, etc. She is very professional as well with materials and data to show us exactly what went into planning and budgeting for a wedding. Booking her as our planner was the best decision we ever made! She literally connected us to every vendor we used- and all were highly rated, top-notch companies in the area. She has a relationship with many people in the industry and was able to get us deals/extra features in our contracts because of her connections. During planning, she made sure we were on top of things which we needed since we were so busy. She also was available for any emergency texts/calls/emails at all hours to calm an anxious bride's fears. The day of the wedding went so well and everything came together beautifully! Many guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We don't know what we would have done without Courtney/ Alpha Prosperity. We highly recommend her -very well worth the affordable price!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Courtney and Alpha Prosperity Events are amazing! With our wedding date drawing nearer, my mom insisted we meet with a coordinator, since our ceremony and reception were at two different venues. I am so glad this was one of the times I listened to her... My parents, husband, and I did the majority of the planning ourselves, at the 6 week mark on our countdown, Courtney took over and worked her magic. I had so little stress in the days leading up to the wedding. She handled everything, even the snaffoo with the florist! I could not be more thankful to have had such a wonderful hand helping in our special day. Her attention to detail is on point!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Alpha Prosperity Events made my wedding truly a memorable experience. My husband and I knew the day that we met with Courtney for a consultation that we would work with her. She was extremely personable, caring, and lots of fun from the beginning! These qualities made her such a great fit for my husband and I. In terms of planning, she has so much experience, knows a lot of people, and can really work to get the vision that you want and/or looking for your big day. She worked so hard to make sure my husband and I did not experience any stress from the whole wedding process. A key thing when choosing a wedding planner is having someone that is going to find what you want, in your budget. Courtney had no problems finding us the best vendors for what we could not only afford, but who would work hard at making our day special. Courtney and her team worked very hard throughout the entire process, as well as on the day of the wedding. You want a planner that is going to ensure that when your day comes, its your day! She was able to make sure my husband and I were stress free and enjoying ourselves the entire night. I could write all day about the memorable experience we had when working with Courtney and her team at Alpha Prosperity Events! Truly the best wedding planner/coordinator in the Houston area! I am sure my day would not have been special without Courtney's help! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture LaTrice, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much Courtney for everything! You were truly a blessing to have!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I found Alpha Prosperity Events through a web search, after meeting with four other event planning companies that were recommended through the Houston Bridal Expo. I met with Courtney, Alpha Prosperity's CEO, and instantly felt that she was the planner that I needed to execute my vision. She was professional at all times, listened to my needs, and even had a budget sheet ready for me to keep me on my financial tasks and goals. She recommended wonderful vendors for my wedding and hit the ball out the park on choosing our wedding event site on the first try. We worked on my wedding for close to a year and she was there to guide me the whole way. I needed someone who could give recommendations, execute tasks, and even handle my overbearing family members. Courtney delivered on all fronts. I can honestly say that I am little sad that my wedding is over because we don't have anything to work on together. I guess I have to find another party so we can work together again.

Profile Picture Vonetta, 11/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

You were a true blessing to have help us with our wedding ceremony! It took a huge weight off my shoulders to work with someone who knew the details of planning the ceremony and then was able to help make sure everything fell into place on the day of the wedding! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture wendy, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hadn't planned on hiring a coordinator (thinking I could do all the planning and decor myself - ha!) but at the last minute I desperately needed one - and here came Courtney of Alpha Prosperity Events to save my wedding day. She is the BEST!!!! Her friendly and down to earth personality immediately put all my stress and worry at ease. I didn't know how I was going to manage all the decor at the reception but let me tell you she SAVED THE DAY!!! She has an eye for every detail - even things I didn't even think of! I have received so many compliments from our reception at how gorgeous everything looked. Her expert knowledge of venues and other vendors is second to none - she is the best and works with the best. Thank you Courtney - my wedding day would never have been so wonderfly beautiful without you!!!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 6/22/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Courtney was an AMAZING coordinator. She made my life so much easier and was such a joy to work with!! My wedding turned out absolutely beautiful

Profile Picture User3075601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Organized and very professional. Most of all responds very quickly and always available to assist you with your needs. My wedding day ran very smoothly and I felt a sense of relief knowing she was in charge.

Profile Picture tarra, 2/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Workin with Courtney was a total joy. She made my wedding plans/planning stress free.

Courtney was so accommodating and pleasant to work with. Truely a class act

Profile Picture Bridgett, 12/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Courtney is amazing. She goes above and beyond to ensure that the bride is happy and not worried about the details. I would highly recommend her to my friends.

Profile Picture fiorella, 10/1/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Courtney did an amazing job. She went above and beyond. I was very confused when it came to the decorations and details of the wedding. She was very helpful and always had great ideas. My wedding day turned out perfect and there was not a moment that I was stressed out because she took care of every detail from beginning to end. She is professional, caring, and really goes out of her way to make your wedding day perfect! I highly recommend Alpha Prosperity Events.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got a very beautiful wedding .. a fariy tale wedding my wish was granted after being with my soul-mate for 14 years i got my religanes wedding .. I just needed to say "Yes" to the ideals of my weddding planner and she did the runnning aroud to get everything together and was it so well organized and beauitful.. if u want a wedding that will be the talk of ure town call my planner she will make ure wedding the most beauitful and outstanding wedding .. my weding was on 12-12-2010 @ a resort and spa and WOW!!!

Profile Picture esmeralda, 12/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My wedding is a day I will always remember and that would not have been possible if I would have to had done it all myself. My great appreciation and thanks goes to Alpha Prosperity owned by Mrs Courtney Fontenot. She was awesome!

Profile Picture mollie, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography

This wedding was one of fairy tails. From the very first meeting we knew that this was the wedding planner for us. Courtney Fontenot was very straight forward with us and showed us how to stay well within our budget. Whenever things got too crazy she was always there to answer questions or direct us in avoiding all of the pitfalls assocated with the ups and downs that go with planning a wedding of this magnatude. Mrs. Fontenot could always be reached and was always willing to help whenever there was a problem. She was truly the most valuable and professional partner in this event. This wedding was every thing we dreamed it would be. Thanks to Alpha Prosperity.

Profile Picture Lynwood , 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This is a different type of review. We are not the bride or groom. We are the ceremony and reception site. I am the owner and planner for the site. From the very beginning, Courtney was a joy to work with. She attended meetings with us, offered suggestions with respect to our venue, and had an attitude of cooperation. On the day of the wedding she came on time and required others to do the same. She remained respectful of myself as well as my staff. So often wedding planners have come in abrasive for no reason. Courtney worked with us as a team. She is organized, responsive, and calming. I would highly recommend Courtney to any bride looking for an excellent planner. I wish that she was in the New Orleans area so that I could work with her more often. J.Mercer/Owner CGT Plantation

Profile Picture Jill , 10/9/09, 1 Review
4.7

Courtney did an excellent job coordinating our wedding. She did a great job decorating even with the short notice. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Michaela , 12/31/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Courtney was so wonderful. She was helping my chidren plan a 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration where my husband and I renewed our vows. The reception was fabulous and we loved the dubloons and beads we got to give out to our guests. It was wonderfully planned and not too overwhelming. I wasn't feeling well a few days before but Courtney was there and got me through it. She took some things at my pace so things that had to be properly timed were easy for me to handle. I really appreciate all she did and would recommend her to others I know.

Profile Picture Dee, 9/4/04, 1 Review