Alpha Graphics, Inc. Reviews

2 | Baltimore, MD

2 Reviews for Alpha Graphics, Inc.

jamie · Married on 06/03/2017

I will forever get anything and everything printed by Alpha Graphics. They did a phenomenal job with my custom save the dates and printed and mailed them in a couple of days. They were extremely high quality, for which I have received so many compliments. Christine is a delight to work with and responds thoughtfully, quickly and professionally. After another printer (C&P) was taking more than two weeks to process my order I reached out to Alpha Graphics in a panic and they could not have been kinder or more accommodating, almost immediately offering to get it done in 3-5 days for more than $100 less than C&P. If you are looking for high quality, affordable, with phenomenal customer service, there is no question this is the place for you!

Sent on 03/27/2017

We were planning our daughter's wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and wanted to find the right printer to print our invitations!
    A friend of mine suggested Alpha Graphics so I called them. They are very responsive and knowledgeable.

I wanted letterpress, color, and gold foil used on our invites! They are able to do all three!
    I met with them to further discuss my ideas and get some suggestions on paper, ink colors, etc!

They are terrific to work with! And easy to email or call! They gave me a quote for the work and a quick turn around time too!

I provided my own artwork which they format for you if you like!
    They printed a mock up for my approval and started printing.

When it was finished I stopped in and was delighted with their work!
    I recieved many compliments on the invites and used them for the shower invites, and they even printed our daughter's wedding logo on linen fabric for pillows I wanted for the reception!!!

You should use them! They are a Baltimore gem!

Sent on 12/29/2015