Aloha Kelly Photography Reviews

38 | Saint Louis, MO

38 Reviews for Aloha Kelly Photography

38 Aloha Kelly Photography Reviews

Shae · Married on 06/30/2018

Best photographer we could have asked for! Aloha went above and beyond to make our wedding photos amazing!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Aloha is a dream to work with! She and her team are amazing because they are always organized, focused, and willing to whatever in order to meet your needs. She truly bends over backwards to ensure that you feel confident, yet relaxed, throughout the entire process. She's an investment and worth every penny!

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Aloha is an amazing person and an Incredible photographer!! Her and her team went above and beyond to make sure, despite anything that went wrong, our day was beautiful and captured as exactly that!

Besides the memories that will eventually fade, the only thing you take away from the best day of your life are the pictures!!! With that in mind you want your photographer to be outstanding at what they do and Aloha is just that. She will tell the story of your fairytail from the beginning of the day to the very end, capturing moments and shots that others would miss.

I will be forever grateful for her advice all along the way. One of her creative suggestions of how to honor my late mother ended up being one of my favorite parts of my wedding and I'll cherish it forever!!

I am So glad she is the photographer I chose, and trust me, you will be too!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

Aloha and her team were nothing short of amazing! They were professional and fun! You need that bit of fun on your wedding day (when your bridesmaids are bigger zilla's than you are haha). She kept us on track, she was honest and they worked their a**'s off. All of the products she offers are of the most top knotch quality. I used her boudoir service (as a gift for my groom) along with my wedding photos ans I've never felt more comfortable in my own skin and satisfied with the product.

Aloha Kelly Photography 1

Laura · Married on 09/22/2017

Great photography! Really pays attention to detail!

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Could not have chosen a better photgraper for my wedding photos and engagement ones too. Aloha and her team were amazing. She is very knowledgeable and captured everything I ever could envision and more . She was so patient with me on my big day and assured me everything would be ok. Past her being the amazing photographer she was she was so much more than that when I began to worry. I can't say enough about her. If you're looking for someone who is very knowledgeable and professional she is definitely the one!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2017

Aloha is absolutely wonderful! She's friendly, down to earth, and genuine. Not to mention, her photographs are to die for! I'm so glad I booked her for my wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone out there for their special day.

Aloha Kelly Photography 2

Caitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

I worked with Aloha during my engagement session as well as my wedding. I'm not a very natural person when cameras are involved, but she put me at ease and made the whole process so smooth! I didn't feel at all unsure of what to do with her guidance and got amazing pictures. Knowing my pictures were going to turn out great really took a lot of worry out of the wedding day. She does amazing work both with clients and on film! I will (and have) recommended her to anyone in search of a photographer!

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Aloha Kelly and Aloha Kelly Photography, LLC were amazing on the days leading up to and the day of!! She and her team literally caught every moment from start to finish and we barely knew they were there!! It was such a joy and easy process to work with Aloha and both Alex and I have said we can't wait to see her work from our wedding day as we know it will be stunning!!

Lindsey · Married on 03/18/2017

Aloha is absolutely AMAZING!! She does wonderful work and she is such a nice person. She was very responsive and quick to answer any questions we had. From our engagement pictures to the day of the wedding she made us feel right at home and relaxed. The day of the wedding her and her assistant Jen were so helpful and made sure to get everything that we asked for and so much more. She literally thinks of everything!! We are so happy we chose her for our special day and we cannot wait to see our wedding photos!! We would (and have) highly recommend Aloha to anyone getting married:)!!

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

Aloha is wonderful. Her personality, demeanor, and experience helped create and provide beautiful photos. She was able to keep me calm and weather challenges that a wedding day can throw at you from colder than anticipated temps (and snow) to poor venue management of vendor meals! She is a true professional and a joy to work with! From Coordinating a large wedding party to hitting a tight timeframe to producing images I didn't know were possible, Aloha delivers time and again. She knocked it out of the park with our engagement photos and captured our most memorable and priceless day in a truly beautiful way. Thank you Aloha!

Miranda · Married on 12/31/2016

I am so thankful to have had Aloha there with me on my big day, not just to capture all of the crazy and perfect moments, but to help me direct things in a way that turned out perfectly! From our "First Look" to our midnight countdown, Aloha and Jennifer were there capturing everything! We are so, so happy and the photos we have seen so far are beautiful!!

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

Not knowing anything about planning a wedding or photographers in particular, I turned to a coworker, whose daughter was married October 2015, for helpful advice. She had nothing but wonderful things to say about all of her daughter's vendors, but she was particularly pleased with her photographer. Upon meeting Aloha, I knew I would love her as well! Aloha and her partner, Paul, are simply the best. They were so helpful the day of our wedding, even going the extra mile to help wrangle our niece and nephew into family photos. I have only seen a few teasers but they look gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the finished products! I have always said that I don't care much for taking photos or having them taken of me, but Aloha may have made me into a convert! Thank you so much!

Elise · Married on 12/31/2015

Aloha and her team were just amazing. I was so happy with how everything turned out. I booked Aloha based on a recommendation from a friend. She offers unlimited hours (and they really will stay all night!). But, what really sold me was that she offered a military discount and it's very rare these days. It was a great experience and I can't wait to book her again in the future.

B · Married on 11/14/2015

Aloha really takes pride in her work, and for good reason. She delivers on traditional pictures as well as more artistic ones. She is very easy going and very professional. She and her team excel at whatever role you want them to play, whether it be just to just observe or to take a more proactive role in the flow of events. Pictures really turned out great. We are very happy with the results.

Maureen · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our entire experience with Aloha as our wedding/engagement photographer! Her work is amazing and she's so much fun to work with. Hiring her, Paul and Zack (the videographer) was the one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The photos turned out AMAZING and our guests loved the photo booth at the reception. We absolutely love our wedding video as well. She was so sweet and professional throughout the entire process as well as the rest of her crew. We will definitely be hiring her again in the future and I recommend her to all of my family/friends! Thank you Aloha, Paul and Zack for the best photos and videos we could have ever dreamed of!

Jackie · Married on 10/03/2015

I used Aloha for my engagement & wedding photos, and I highly recommend her and her team!! I was recommended to Aloha by a friend. After viewing her online gallery, her pictures had the look I was after--and within my budget! I sent Aloha an email and received a reply almost immediately and had an appointment set up within the week. My (now) husband and I met Aloha and her colleague Paul and really liked how down-to-earth, friendly, and funny they both were. Two hours passed before we realized it! They made our engagement photo session fun, and they didn't mind when we asked if we could include our dog in the pictures. We had our amazing pictures back in enough time to order & send out our save the dates. Between then and the wedding, Aloha kept me updated on any info she needed and both her and Paul responded to my emails/texts/Facebook messages anytime I had questions. On the day of the wedding I could relax because I knew Aloha would capture all the photos I wanted, as well as those I didn't know I needed! My package included a photo booth that they brought & ran at the reception, which was a HUGE hit! My wedding was in October and before Christmas Aloha met with me personally and we designed a Christmas card I could send out to my family and friends. I am surprisingly pleased that the rest of my photos will be ready shortly--as they took thousands of pictures and had other weddings, engagement, & family photo sessions in the meantime! At the end of this, not only am I coming away with amazing pictures & memories, but new friends as well! I recommend Aloha to any bride and will definitely be using her in the future when my husband and I start a family!

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2015

Aloha and her crew were absolutely AMAZING! I would recommend her for any type of photography service needed. They were there from beginning to end, with nothing but motivation and dedication the whole time. It was a true blessing to have the world's most determined photographer on my wedding day. Through rain and shine we made the best of it! If it wasn't for Aloha I would not have pushed for my wedding to be outside like I had planned on it being. What a beautiful day it was! Thank you so much guys!! ~ The Tates

Hayley · Married on 02/15/2015

I had such a pleasant experience with Aloha Kelly Photography! Our photos were simply amazing and the photographer, Paul Dennis, was great to work with! I would highly recommend them for wedding photos or any other event. They did a wonderful job and we are so happy to have the captured memories from our wedding :)

Sarah · Married on 02/07/2015

Would highly recommend! For anyone who needs photos taken, I would suggest Aloha Kelly's service. Her photos are excellent and she has good vision for the right photos. Loved how my photo's turned out.

I cannot say enough how professional, loyal and in-tune Aloha Kelly photography was for me and my wedding. From our first initial meeting, Aloha was always in contact with me—answering to any of my questions or concerns. You can not ask for better customer service!! On the big day, Aloha made true that they were there to capture the whole day; I even had comments afterwards from family that they couldn't believe how long the photographers stayed. My wedding was small so there was a lot of interaction with my guest and Aloha's team. I was so pleased how courteous and friendly they were; they could easily have been family too! Thank you Aloha, Paul and Cash for capturing my special day and taking a HUGE chunk of your time to do so. From what I've see so far the photos look spectacular! You made the day so wonderful, relaxing and easy for this bride turned bridezilla by wedding day. Thanks for calming my nerves and doing what you do best! You're hard work is seen and appreciated!

Carrie · Married on 12/13/2014

Aloha was very accommodating to all of our requests and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera together. From the engagement shoots, picking out save the dates and thank yous, to being apart of our entire day of ceremony and reception; her staff was timely and professional all the while capturing us naturally. Our wedding party and family were both impressed by her talent and involvement through the whole process. Aloha and Paul are a great team and we absolutely love what they were able to capture. My wife and I truly had a fairytale wedding, and they captured the whole thing.

Jessica · Married on 12/12/2014

Aloha Kelly is the best. Look no further. This is the photographer you want for your event. She is wonderfully professional, extremely experienced, and creatively talented.

Angela · Married on 11/15/2014

Aloha, Paul, and Ginger were absolutely awesome. The first time we sat down and met with them I had a great feeling about them. They always promptly responded to emails and text messages. They were so easy to get a long with. Aloha even brought a personalized gift to me in the hotel while I was getting ready for the wedding. It was so sweet. Everyone loved them and thought they were great. Paul even took a scarf from one of my bridesmaids, put it on and had her take some pictures of him with his camera. Paul's motto is "whatever the girl in the white dress wants, she gets."