Aloha Kelly Photography Reviews

Aloha Kelly Photography 6
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/12/2018

Loved my experience with Aloha

I can’t thank aloha enough for capturing my special day! It was crazy due to possible rain even though I wanted outdoor pictures she was still able to make my visions come true with indoor and (somewhat) outdoor pictures. She was very helpful when it came to helping figure out where to go if it did rain all day. I would recommend her to anyone who asked!

Aloha Kelly Photography 7

Elise Sullivan · Married on 08/24/2018

Effortlessly beautiful

Aloha did both our engagement and wedding photos and exceeded our expectations. We were so impressed with her work! She captured the day perfectly without getting too cliche or cheesy. I was expecting beautiful work but was blown away by some of the artistic shots she captured that we are so excited to hang in our home!

Aloha Kelly Photography 8

Elise Sullivan · Married on 08/24/2018

Effortlessly beautiful

Aloha Kelly Photography 9

Shae · Married on 06/30/2018

Best photographer we could have asked for! Aloha went above and beyond to make our wedding photos amazing!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Aloha is a dream to work with! She and her team are amazing because they are always organized, focused, and willing to whatever in order to meet your needs. She truly bends over backwards to ensure that you feel confident, yet relaxed, throughout the entire process. She's an investment and worth every penny!

• Whitnie

Whitnie Renee Wagster · Married on 05/19/2018

1 Year Wedding Anniversary Session

Aloha is very organized and does amazing work. We did a redress for our wedding anniversary this year and the pictures are phenomenal! We are renewing our vows next year and have already booked her.

Aloha Kelly Photography 10

Melody Mui · Married on 11/11/2017

Exceptional Quality

Aloha has the ability to illustrate you and yours effortlessly. Her work is exceptional and perfectly culminates how magnificent you feel on your big day. She strives for perfection and makes the environment work to capture timeless memories for you!

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Aloha is an amazing person and an Incredible photographer!! Her and her team went above and beyond to make sure, despite anything that went wrong, our day was beautiful and captured as exactly that!

Besides the memories that will eventually fade, the only thing you take away from the best day of your life are the pictures!!! With that in mind you want your photographer to be outstanding at what they do and Aloha is just that. She will tell the story of your fairytail from the beginning of the day to the very end, capturing moments and shots that others would miss.

I will be forever grateful for her advice all along the way. One of her creative suggestions of how to honor my late mother ended up being one of my favorite parts of my wedding and I'll cherish it forever!!

I am So glad she is the photographer I chose, and trust me, you will be too!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

Aloha and her team were nothing short of amazing! They were professional and fun! You need that bit of fun on your wedding day (when your bridesmaids are bigger zilla's than you are haha). She kept us on track, she was honest and they worked their a**'s off. All of the products she offers are of the most top knotch quality. I used her boudoir service (as a gift for my groom) along with my wedding photos ans I've never felt more comfortable in my own skin and satisfied with the product.

Aloha Kelly Photography 11

Laura · Married on 09/22/2017

Great photography! Really pays attention to detail!

Chelsea Lawrence · Married on 09/15/2017

Better than I ever expected

Aloha was beyond the best photographer I could’ve chosen for my big day. She was honest and realistic with my timeline I made and had so many ideas that she was able to bring to the table. My pictures from my wedding I still look at and can’t bekieve they are real. She’s amazing and more than a photographer but also a great friend

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Could not have chosen a better photgraper for my wedding photos and engagement ones too. Aloha and her team were amazing. She is very knowledgeable and captured everything I ever could envision and more . She was so patient with me on my big day and assured me everything would be ok. Past her being the amazing photographer she was she was so much more than that when I began to worry. I can't say enough about her. If you're looking for someone who is very knowledgeable and professional she is definitely the one!

Katie · Married on 05/19/2017

Aloha is absolutely wonderful! She's friendly, down to earth, and genuine. Not to mention, her photographs are to die for! I'm so glad I booked her for my wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone out there for their special day.

Aloha Kelly Photography 12

Caitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

I worked with Aloha during my engagement session as well as my wedding. I'm not a very natural person when cameras are involved, but she put me at ease and made the whole process so smooth! I didn't feel at all unsure of what to do with her guidance and got amazing pictures. Knowing my pictures were going to turn out great really took a lot of worry out of the wedding day. She does amazing work both with clients and on film! I will (and have) recommended her to anyone in search of a photographer!

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Aloha Kelly and Aloha Kelly Photography, LLC were amazing on the days leading up to and the day of!! She and her team literally caught every moment from start to finish and we barely knew they were there!! It was such a joy and easy process to work with Aloha and both Alex and I have said we can't wait to see her work from our wedding day as we know it will be stunning!!

Lindsey · Married on 03/18/2017

Aloha is absolutely AMAZING!! She does wonderful work and she is such a nice person. She was very responsive and quick to answer any questions we had. From our engagement pictures to the day of the wedding she made us feel right at home and relaxed. The day of the wedding her and her assistant Jen were so helpful and made sure to get everything that we asked for and so much more. She literally thinks of everything!! We are so happy we chose her for our special day and we cannot wait to see our wedding photos!! We would (and have) highly recommend Aloha to anyone getting married:)!!

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

Aloha is wonderful. Her personality, demeanor, and experience helped create and provide beautiful photos. She was able to keep me calm and weather challenges that a wedding day can throw at you from colder than anticipated temps (and snow) to poor venue management of vendor meals! She is a true professional and a joy to work with! From Coordinating a large wedding party to hitting a tight timeframe to producing images I didn't know were possible, Aloha delivers time and again. She knocked it out of the park with our engagement photos and captured our most memorable and priceless day in a truly beautiful way. Thank you Aloha!

Miranda · Married on 12/31/2016

I am so thankful to have had Aloha there with me on my big day, not just to capture all of the crazy and perfect moments, but to help me direct things in a way that turned out perfectly! From our "First Look" to our midnight countdown, Aloha and Jennifer were there capturing everything! We are so, so happy and the photos we have seen so far are beautiful!!

Kat Ceriotti · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing and Professional

Aloha made me and my husband feel so special on our wedding day. She got all the photos we wanted and she was very accommodating through out the entire process. I cannot wait to use her for family photos in the future!

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

Not knowing anything about planning a wedding or photographers in particular, I turned to a coworker, whose daughter was married October 2015, for helpful advice. She had nothing but wonderful things to say about all of her daughter's vendors, but she was particularly pleased with her photographer. Upon meeting Aloha, I knew I would love her as well! Aloha and her partner, Paul, are simply the best. They were so helpful the day of our wedding, even going the extra mile to help wrangle our niece and nephew into family photos. I have only seen a few teasers but they look gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the finished products! I have always said that I don't care much for taking photos or having them taken of me, but Aloha may have made me into a convert! Thank you so much!

Sebastian Hudson · Married on 05/21/2016

A perfect day

Choosing Aloha Kelly Photography to shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions we have made. Aloha exceeded our expectations in both quality and professionalism. She provided sound advice and additional warmth to the day we will always remember.

Elise · Married on 12/31/2015

Aloha and her team were just amazing. I was so happy with how everything turned out. I booked Aloha based on a recommendation from a friend. She offers unlimited hours (and they really will stay all night!). But, what really sold me was that she offered a military discount and it's very rare these days. It was a great experience and I can't wait to book her again in the future.

B · Married on 11/14/2015

Aloha really takes pride in her work, and for good reason. She delivers on traditional pictures as well as more artistic ones. She is very easy going and very professional. She and her team excel at whatever role you want them to play, whether it be just to just observe or to take a more proactive role in the flow of events. Pictures really turned out great. We are very happy with the results.

Maureen · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our entire experience with Aloha as our wedding/engagement photographer! Her work is amazing and she's so much fun to work with. Hiring her, Paul and Zack (the videographer) was the one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The photos turned out AMAZING and our guests loved the photo booth at the reception. We absolutely love our wedding video as well. She was so sweet and professional throughout the entire process as well as the rest of her crew. We will definitely be hiring her again in the future and I recommend her to all of my family/friends! Thank you Aloha, Paul and Zack for the best photos and videos we could have ever dreamed of!