5 Reviews for Aloha Island Weddings

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Event Planning (1)
5 Aloha Island Weddings Reviews

3.0

Paul has been wonderful with everything.

Profile Picture User5051990, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Great my wedding was perfect. Paul and his wife are fantastic

Profile Picture User3772858, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had our dream wedding on Wamainalo beach May 2012. Paul and Dewi handled everything from the flowers, to the entertainment and it was perfect. Our pictures were unbelievable and exceeded our expectations. It was so nice leaving the planning and coordination to someone I could trust. Everything was more than perfect and I would highly recommend Aloha Island Weddings to anyone planning a wedding on the islands :)

Profile Picture Vickie, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

I have researched many businesses regarding wedding coordination and I must say I'm glad I went with my gut. When I first contacted Paul he was eager to express what could do for me to make my big day possible, even though it was about a week and a half from when I called. He was very kind and so helpful when I had questions. He said I could call at anytime if I had any questions, and this was when I was just shopping around. After a couple of days a seeing how other businesses were all about the money and not about the customer I knew Paul was my guy. He counseled me through everything down to the right flowers. As nervous as I was on the big day Paul calmed my nerves and took care of everything. He gave me the perfect wedding for what little money we had and I cant thank him enough for all hes done. Every bride should consider Aloha Island Weddings for their big day.

Profile Picture Mahealani, 8/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Paul was absolutely fabulous! I cannot say enough wonderful thing about him and his crew! At first people told me planning a wedding from far away would be hard hard but I would do it again and again! Paul was there for me for everything I needed and he went above and beyond on everything! I never imagined stepping out of the limo and the beach looking and stunningly beautiful as it did. My family and I cannot express how grateful we are to Paul. Over a year later the photos and videos still take our breath away and make up still feel like we are still there. The cake was delicious (I'm so glad we made the decision to have 2!) There is nothing about my wedding day that I would change and I look forward to working with Paul again in the new future for a second photo shoot. His work is just stunning. He truly has the ability to make you feel so comfortable as a photographer and not many people can do that. In itself that is worth everything! His packages could be priced much much higher for what he offers. It just radiates off the entire team that they love what they do and that they are there to make your day better and to serve you!

Profile Picture Natasha, 2/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning