6 Reviews for Aloha Island Weddings

todo alt text
Event Planning (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
6 Aloha Island Weddings Reviews

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your expertise in planning and putting our wedding day together on May 1st 2018! It went absolutely beautifully, down to the littlest details. From the very first day speaking to you a year prior to the wedding day to the very last day, you have made the process so easy, stress-free, and we felt like VIP’s with you. We cannot thank you enough!
It was a dream-come-true day for Anthony and I, and I know it wouldn’t have been possible without you and the entire team: Reverend Kimo who privately had a one on one moment and spoke special words to Anthony that we will cherished for a lifetime, he made our ceremony so personal and special it brings me to tears every time I see it. Our Photographer and your spouse Dewi- beautiful art of photography she has, her eye for the perfect shot is amazing. She made us feel so comfortable and it showed in our incredible photos, the videographer captured the best of us and we couldn’t be any happier with our videos, the Limo- so timeless and classy to see a Cadillac Escalade for two was jaw dropping, Our Florist- wow just stunning, exactly our vision for the Wedding, and finally the Cake- by far the Best Cake we ever had!
You made the wedding so special and we greatly appreciate the time you took to make sure our photos and videos turned out perfectly. Our Wedding Reception took place two weeks after the Wedding with family & friends and it was the party of the year and will be talked about for years to come, because how much thought and love went into the details of the ceremony, to the photos, our Cater and music. We will certainly be recommending you to all our friends who are getting married or renewing their wedding vows.

Thank you Paul & Aloha Island Weddings -so much for being a special part of our story on our Wedding Day.

Surprise Hula Dance

Profile Picture Christina, 5/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Planning
3.0

Paul has been wonderful with everything.

Profile Picture User5051990, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Great my wedding was perfect. Paul and his wife are fantastic

Profile Picture User3772858, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had our dream wedding on Wamainalo beach May 2012. Paul and Dewi handled everything from the flowers, to the entertainment and it was perfect. Our pictures were unbelievable and exceeded our expectations. It was so nice leaving the planning and coordination to someone I could trust. Everything was more than perfect and I would highly recommend Aloha Island Weddings to anyone planning a wedding on the islands :)

Profile Picture Vickie, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

I have researched many businesses regarding wedding coordination and I must say I'm glad I went with my gut. When I first contacted Paul he was eager to express what could do for me to make my big day possible, even though it was about a week and a half from when I called. He was very kind and so helpful when I had questions. He said I could call at anytime if I had any questions, and this was when I was just shopping around. After a couple of days a seeing how other businesses were all about the money and not about the customer I knew Paul was my guy. He counseled me through everything down to the right flowers. As nervous as I was on the big day Paul calmed my nerves and took care of everything. He gave me the perfect wedding for what little money we had and I cant thank him enough for all hes done. Every bride should consider Aloha Island Weddings for their big day.

Profile Picture Mahealani, 8/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Paul was absolutely fabulous! I cannot say enough wonderful thing about him and his crew! At first people told me planning a wedding from far away would be hard hard but I would do it again and again! Paul was there for me for everything I needed and he went above and beyond on everything! I never imagined stepping out of the limo and the beach looking and stunningly beautiful as it did. My family and I cannot express how grateful we are to Paul. Over a year later the photos and videos still take our breath away and make up still feel like we are still there. The cake was delicious (I'm so glad we made the decision to have 2!) There is nothing about my wedding day that I would change and I look forward to working with Paul again in the new future for a second photo shoot. His work is just stunning. He truly has the ability to make you feel so comfortable as a photographer and not many people can do that. In itself that is worth everything! His packages could be priced much much higher for what he offers. It just radiates off the entire team that they love what they do and that they are there to make your day better and to serve you!

Profile Picture Natasha, 2/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning