73 Reviews for Aloha Bridal Connections

Event Design (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I wish there was a way to give Lauren and the ABC team 6 stars! I worked with Lauren a year before our wedding in Kauai and she was helpful every step of the way. She was very responsive on email even when she was away for vacation, which I very much appreciated. The abc website was organized and easy to use as well. Lauren and the ABC team bring their expertise on the island, which is something that is so valuable in the planning process, especially since we planned from long distance. She matched us with a great photographer (personality matters so much!) and helped us the entire planning process. The day of, I would not have survived with Lauren and her team! They ran the entire day so smoothly that I didn't have to worry about a thing. I wasn't thrilled with my bouquet and Lauren sensed it immediately and got a new one (which was perfect!) without me even asking or knowing! Little examples of this (and I have a million more) were things that Lauren and her team were aware of and helped take care of! They even brought off! wipes to help the mosquitoes stay away.

If you go with Lauren and her team, there is no doubt that you will be so thankful you did. They are worth every penny and more! I wish I could say more about how much we loved them. 6 stars for Lauren and the ABC team!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie and her team from ABC were absolutely amazing to deal with. I organised my wedding from Australia and having a local team in Hawaii who knew so much about the entire industry made such a big difference. When I first spoke to Natalie I knew she was the right person to coordinate my wedding. She was always sincere, very quick at responding to my emails and always providing me with information about vendors and ideas, which at the time, made the process of planning my wedding so much easier. Although I was continents away from the magical Islands of Hawaii, Natalie made me felt like if I were planning my wedding at home. She walked me through my special day by designing me a detailed timeline of how my day could unfold, took care of the communication with all vendors as well as helped my other half to know what to do on the wedding day. I felt like a princess that day due to her. She was always with me, running everything in such a professional manner that I never felt stressed or concerned about details like the food being served or the flowers being delivered on time. She and her team are absolutely great! They were a blessing at my wedding day and I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Isabel Forrest

Photo for Aloha Bridal Connections Review - Natalie made sure my ceremony looked perfect.
Photo for Aloha Bridal Connections Review - Natalie instructed everyone what to do!
Photo for Aloha Bridal Connections Review - Natalie came to my room early and helped me to set it up
Photo for Aloha Bridal Connections Review - Natalie instructed vendors how all should be set up
Profile Picture Isabel, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm not sure how anyone gets married without having a day coordinator, because I don't think we could have done it without Lauren and her staff. Lauren has great experience and wedding knowledge - her attention to detail and thoroughness ensured that she could execute our day seamlessly. She directed our wedding rehearsal so everyone knew how and where to stand & provided great input so our pictures would look fabulous. It poured all day and night for our outdoor wedding, but somehow she calculated/ timed our ceremony to happen in a small window of sunshine &everything was perfect! During our reception, she kept everything running smoothly. All of our friends and family got to truly enjoy themselves. It was the best day ever and I'm so thankful to have chosen Lauren from ABC!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I can't shout the praise for Lauren and her team loud enough. The packages she offers are perfect - love the economical options b/c I was happy to handle the upfront planning and vendors myself to save money. During that process, Lauren helped provide input, recommendations on vendors, etc. Then when she came in just before the wedding, everything came to life; they executed perfectly on my vision and solved any and all issues. Beyond ensuring every detail was handled seamlessly, I loved that I could be removed from the process and trust her team to take care of things. There's enough stress around weddings and I really don't know what I would've done without them. They went so far as to go to a store to purchase rose wine b/c our reception vendor didn't have rose as promised.

Don't think twice about booking ABC for your wedding. You won't regret it - it's the best money we spent!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married at St. Joachim and our reception at Hale Koa Estate on Oahu. We both agreed that hiring ABC was the best decision that we made in the planning of our wedding. Lauren and her team were extremely professional and organized. It became abundantly clear how experienced they were when they were anticipating things that I would have never expected. They did the entire set up and break down and organized our things at the end of the night in a neat box so that my husband and I could focus on us and our guests. They kept everything on track with our timeline and even made sure that we ate (you'd be surprised at how difficult it is to eat at your own wedding!) we also primarily used her recommended vendors which made everything so easy because they all knew each other. Also, with her 5% vendor discount, we got her services for almost-free! I cannot say enough great things about Lauren and her team! They were incredible to work with.

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Lauren was extremely helpful as we planned our destination wedding from New Zealand. The whole process was enjoyable and the wedding day was perfect. We were able to enjoy every second without having to worry about a thing. The venue turned out exactly as I imagined. Thanks again Lauren!!!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie and her team was exceptional! She made the planning process stress-free! I was planning my wedding from California and she made sure I was taken care of. I chose the day of planning and she’s really hands-on right from the beginning. We always have touch bases to make sure we are on the same page. A month prior to the wedding, Natalie took 100% of the planning and dealing with my vendors. Her attention to detailing is superb! On the wedding day, she made sure I stayed hydrated and brought fans to keep my wedding party cool. My dream wedding would not be the same without Natalie!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aloha Bridal Connections deserves every star in the galaxy!

Planning a destination wedding seemed impossible. We knew exactly what we wanted, but had no idea where to begin. After a couple months of searching, my husband finally found Lauren and her incredible ABC team.

The process started with an initial FaceTime greeting, and everything that followed was seamless. She provided a list of vendors she loved, and gave descriptions of why she recommended them. She also started a GoogleDrive file that allowed us to keep all of our contracts in one place. Even though we opted for Day-Of Coordination, Lauren made herself available to answer every question we had.

After a year of planning, Lauren made letting go extremely easy. Once she took over as the main point-of-contact, we finally got to focus on our trip and not the coordination of our wedding. Because of her meticulous attention to detail and careful planning, our dream wedding came to life in a blink of an eye.

Our only regret is not being able to spend more time with Lauren and her team during the wedding. If we could do it all over again, Lauren and the Aloha Bridal Connections team would absolutely be the one to call!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I recently got married in August 2017 and Lauren from ABC was my day of coordinator. Since this was a destination wedding for us, we started to plan more than a year in advance. After we picked a venue and date, I spent the first few months doing my own research of different vendors in Oahu. I thought I could plan this all myself. While this is all possible, I must say it is hard to ensure everyone you hire will execute as planned, be on time, and play nice with one another, especially on the day of.

Several vendors we spoke with recommended a day of coordinator and almost all of them would mention Lauren from ABC as one of the best planners. One of the main reason why I chose ABC as my DOC over the others is because I loved having unlimited email to your coordinator. Many DOC planners only allow communications 1-2 months in advance. I'm not the last minute type of bride and was thrilled to bounce ideas, get vendor recommendations, 9+ months in advance. ABC was very reasonably priced as well.

What I loved most about Lauren was that she was very honest about the vendors I was considering. Based on her extensive experience, she would tell me which ones were easy to work with, which were more challenging, etc. With the help of Lauren, we pulled together the BEST vendors for our wedding day. Lauren was AMAZING and her team was spot on. She kept everyone and everything on track that day (morning until night) and managed to deliver the perfect wedding for us.

There were tons of details that I would have missed if it was not for Lauren. She also knows a TON. She knew how to bustle my dress - my bridesmaids did not (oops). She also knew how to touch up my makeup (who knew)! On the day of, we were a very happy bride & groom, we did not have to think much about the planning, no worries at all, and was able to just relax, kick back and celebrate with our family and friends.

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was perfect thanks to Natalie of Aloha Bridal Connections. We met a few days before the wedding to confirm details and go over the timeline. I had a ton of questions and was a bit stressed. She was able to answer all of my questions and she put my mind at ease. The day of the wedding Natalie was a godsend. She was so organized and well-informed. She checked on all the progress of each vendor and gave me updates. I had absolutely nothing to be worried about. She told me where to be and when to be there. She addressed every concern of me, my bridal party, and my crazy parents. I recommend using Aloha Bridal Connections 100%. They are professional, friendly, organized, and all-around AMAZING!!! There is no way I couldn't gotten through my wedding without Natalie. If you were thinking of having a wedding with a coordinator, I highly recommend against it. Trust me you'll need someone to check on things, give you updates, crisis manage, and help pack up things at the end of the night so that you don't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Mimi, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We worked with Natalie from ABC. Working with Natalie throughout our whole process was amazing. She was punctual, detail oriented, and overall made us comfortable every step of the way. She made sure that our every request kept in order to make our day as awesome as we thought it out. It wasn't all business it was more of hanging out with someone amazing who just understands what we needed for that day. Our wedding was small but Natalie and her team made sure that regardless of how small it was, each detail that we requested was put in place and we had no problems to worry about. Hiring ABC to be our day-of-coordinator was the best thing that happened to us.

Profile Picture Cheynne, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let's start by saying that Lauren made sure we got to eat at the reception (I get hangry)! She even had the hotel staff bring us food before the reception started!!! :) Amazing service!

Lauren and the ABC team were absolutely AMAZING! They're super fun and easy to work with, make you feel comfortable and are very good at their job. From the very beginning, they made sure every detail was taken care of and kept me on top of my planning. Lauren quickly responds to emails and the pricing is definitely reasonable if you want some peace of mind on your wedding day. I love that they do all the set-up and clean-up too!

On the wedding day, Lauren and the ABC team took care of everything. They made sure the vendors knew what time to arrive and verified services, provided a timeline for the day and even told me when to eat and use the restroom... very detailed! LOL...

Lauren was also the last to leave at the end of the night and made sure all of our belongings were returned to us. We loved working with them!

Profile Picture Terri, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lauren and her team at ABC were AMAZING! She provided valuable advice, was honest and open, and we had a great time working with her. I can honestly say my wedding was perfect because of her help! Our guests had a blast too! Her recommended vendors were spot on and we didn't have to completely break the bank. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Natalie was my day of Wedding Coordinator and without her help I would have not been able to have such a wonderful destination wedding. Two weeks before the wedding she took over with all of my vendors!She double check to make sure that I didn't miss anything for the wedding. I was able to send a package of items to her for my wedding! That was awesome! Everything that I had planned Natalie made it happen! From the beginning to the end, she was WONDERFUL! Thank you Natalie for everything.

It was the best day of my life!

Awesome vendor list as well 5% discounts helped!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Destination

I highly recommend ABC! Natalie was our on the day wedding coordinator, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. The last thing you want to worry about is whether everyone/everything is in their right position at the right time. Enjoy your day, and hire someone who has done a million of these.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Aloha Bridal Connections! We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire them as our Day of Coordinator!

Lauren was our main point of contact and she was so wonderful to work with! I really appreciated that she was incredibly organized and didn't miss any details, kept me on schedule, and was extremely prompt in replying to all of my emails. She also helped tremendously in creating a realistic timeline of the day and did a wonderful job in communicating with the vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding. And because she was so involved, I had full faith in her and her team's abilities to keep my wedding running smoothly, that I can't stress how relaxed I felt on the day of my wedding! All of the details were executed perfectly in the way I had imagined (and maybe even better!) that I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out! Thanks to Lauren and her team, I was able to soak up every moment of my wedding and enjoy it to the fullest!! :)

Profile Picture Hisami, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

To put it simply: Lauren was a God send! We got married a little over a week ago (May 13, 2017) and it was the most perfect day, all thanks to Lauren and ABC. She first impressed me during our phone consult and I booked her immediately. She was prompt, precise, reassuring, and SO sweet. We live in California and we were doing a destination wedding so I needed to find someone to help me pull everything together. Lauren was available whenever I needed her. She was always quick to respond to texts and e-mails. ABC provided me with the most amazing wedding vendors as well! Lauren also made sure that my vision came to life and that meant the world to me. The day of the wedding her team was on it. The entire day felt effortless because she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. It is hard to find someone who can get the job done AND be personable. Lauren is exactly that. I promise you that you will not regret booking her and the rest of ABC! I will truly miss working with her.

Profile Picture Jade, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

ABC is awesome! We hired ABC for same-day coordination for our destination wedding. I, the bride, primarily communicated with Lauren via email, and she was so helpful with ideas/suggestions about the wedding as well as vendor recommendations. She responded to emails, text messages, and phone calls in a timely manner. If she had an event and won't be available immediately, she'll let you know in advance so you can plan accordingly and I appreciated that. I happen to have a somewhat of a type A personality but I found myself so relaxed on my wedding day. She knew exactly how to execute our ideas, it was like she was reading our minds!

As soon as we met Lauren and her team, we knew they will be able to handle anything. We were so impressed with how calm, professional, and efficient they were with everything. We had a church wedding and a reception at another location; and, we're truly amazed how organized the events were, from the church up until the end of the reception. Even our guests praised Lauren and team. We're very grateful that we chose ABC to coordinate our wedding! We wouldn't have it any other way. Lauren is passionate about work and it's palpable in everything that she does. Thank you again ABC.

Profile Picture MC, 5/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Hiring Natalie and the team at ABC was one of the best decisions I could have made for our big day. Planning a wedding in Hawaii, while living in Texas is not easy and the knowledge of the island and the vendors that Natalie had was priceless. The majority of our decisions were based on her advice and we couldn't be happier with the way our big day went! All the stress I had from wedding planning went away the moment Natalie and her team took over! The only thing I had to do on the day of was just show up and have the time of my life. I'll forever be grateful to Natalie and her team for their coordination and for their professionalism.

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Stephanie Le is absolutely the person you want to pull everything together for you leading up to and on the Big Day. She is meticulous and has amazing attention to detail - if you think you've thought of everything, you'll be pleasantly surprised when Stephanie offers insight and ideas to make your Big Day all that more special. For example, we had gone through months of planning and mock-ups, but when she came on to coordinate for us, she suggested we change some linen colours for the bar - we thought this would clash with the rest of our colours, but it was absolutely the right choice (you don't want ugly spills and stains on your linens at the bar!).

She is the consummate professional, but also just a great and fun person to be and have around. She'll keep you on track (and make sure you actually have time for yourself to eat!), but she'll also have all of your vendors on the same page working for you to make your day flawless.

Kaitlyn Taketa also assisted in the day-of-coordination and we are so glad that she was there to oversee the set up and run down of the day. With her keen eye for detail, we knew we were lucky to also have her on our team.

You'd be lucky to have Stephanie as part of your team on your Big Day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After we decided on Oahu, my husband and I reached out to a bunch of wedding coordinators. What separated Lauren from the rest was that we felt like we were talking with a good friend. Every single one of her recommendations was completely wonderful. She puts people on her preferred list that are easy to work with, responsive and just plain do a good job. Many also gave us a 5-10% discount because we were working with Lauren. All the vendors we spoke with said the same thing “we love working with ABC!”

We actually picked our wedding date based on lauren’s availability! Lauren gave us recommendations and an idea of what to book when and then let us go off and start contacting vendors. With the “day of coordination” package, Lauren would review our contracts and give us any pointers along the way. Periodically, we would touch base and let her know how things were coming along. Then one month out came game time… We started filling out the schedule, getting details nailed down, and she became point of contact for the vendors (the contract says 2 weeks out but our vendors were reaching out to her since they knew her already). Lauren let us ship a few items from the mainland to her house and had an inventory of it all ready (and brought everything during to the rehearsal). We had a great rehearsal the day prior which Lauren coordinated.
Our wedding was absolutely perfect. If there were hiccups, we never knew about them. It just seemed to run completely seamlessly. Lauren and her team were so amazing - all our guests appreciated their friendly and “I've got this” attitude. When we got our pictures, we saw a picture of Lauren and her team picking up the flower petals from the aisle. I was floored. We would never have done that if we knew they would have to pick them up. They never complained and just handled it like the pros they are. My husband and I didn't stress about the wedding and it was in large part because of Lauren. We'd recommend abc in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture jeannie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

ridal Connections are worth every cent and more to ensure you can be stress free and enjoy your special day as much as possible. This is so important. Lauren has the attention to detail you absolutely want in a day of event co-ordinator. Whenever we mentioned to one of our other vendors that we were using Lauren, they all said exactly the same thing...."you guys have picked the best". On the big day we day we also spent time with Natalie and Stephanie and found the whole Aloha Bridal Connections team have the same amazing attitude and dedication to deliver the best day possible. We are so happy that we were recommended Lauren and can only further highly recommend her and the team to other couples.

Profile Picture Rudi, 3/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lauren and her team were wonderful! Organized, thoughtful, absolutely phenomenal! She was able to answer all of my pesky questions prior to the wedding and really made our day perfect.

As an example of her excellent service, her team ran out to buy paper plates in the middle of the reception so that we could serve the cake. I had no idea until the next day when my mom told me.

Lauren, we loved you!!! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I agree that working with Natalie from Aloha Bridal Connections was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Natalie is AMAZING!! :D We could not have enjoyed our wedding day without Natalie and her team. As soon as we spoke to Natalie on the phone, I knew she was “the one” for us. She is so knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, has a great attitude, and she really was present for us throughout the entire journey. She was always available to answer questions, suggest vendors, and guide us when we ran into bumps in the road.

Our wedding day was perfect. Natalie and her team really made it so we did not have to worry about ANYTHING on the day of. She knew our vision and what we wanted, and she executed everything perfectly. She had a timeline for our wedding day… and everything happened when it was supposed to happen. Our bridal party and family knew the plan, and our guests had no problems. Natalie and her team made sure all of our decorations were displayed correctly, and they also made sure we received all of our belongings after the wedding.

Thank you so much Natalie and the ABC team for really going above and beyond to make our wedding so special. I’ve worked with other coordinators for my friend’s weddings and I can honestly say that Natalie and her team REALLY know what they’re doing. They are there for you 100%. My husband and I knew we could let go, have fun, and TRUST them to take care of us on our wedding day. Our bridal party, family, and guests all had only wonderful things to say about Natalie and her team. My husband and I recommend Aloha Bridal Connection anyone who wants to get married in Hawaii!!! It will be the best decision you can make for an enjoyable, fun, and stress-free wedding day! ☺

Profile Picture Jelly, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I highly recommend Aloha Bridal Connections. We got married last October and it was literally the best day of our lives. Everything was perfect thanks to the team of vendors and of course working with ABC.

We worked with Natalie and hired ABC for Day of Coordination services. Natalie was awesome throughout the entire process. Although we were only contracted through day of services, she was always there via email to answer any and every question we had through the entire year of planning, from advice about vendors to making a list of recommendations, she responded very quickly and thoroughly.

Another reason one should go with ABC is their organization. From organizing the timeline and vendor lists to setting up the tables at the reception, everything involved was layed out in a spreadsheet online so that we could all be on the same page. Planning a wedding is a lot of work and there are so many factors involved and I found this very helpful because we could all see the big picture.

One of the big reasons we chose ABC is because of Natalie. From the get go Natalie always had a smile on her face and her energy was always so positive. She's patient and always listened and was always calm and composed. Wedding day was here and Natalie and her team were on point and made everything go so smoothly. Natalie made sure we were taken care of. She made sure we drank water, fanned my eyes when I was getting teary eyed and even dusted the sand off my feet with a towel after walking on the beach for pictures. The videographer said "I have never seen any coordinator do that for a bride." It was little things like that that made me grateful for choosing Natalie from ABC.

I recommend ABC to all of my friends. Not only do they provide great services but they are also affordable and fit perfectly into our budget. They definitely deliver and exceeded expectations.

Profile Picture Kiana, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.